Spartans Never Die OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Yay I'm the most poisonous snake! *Cheers*

Yes I did. The team designations are all snakes xD
"Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAKE!!!" Oh yeah, before I forget, I think that engineer forgot to put on Raegan's modifications o.o (unless you want me to fill in that part :P)

Oh yeah...nice and slow now baby...nice and slow. XDDD

Oh yeah...nice and slow now baby...nice and slow. XDDD
XD I think you may have given me ideas fpr a little dialogue from Raegan o.o (her response to all that chatter at least ;3)

Thats okay, if she follows him to the holo deck he'll be old school Greek wrestling with a Sangheili which means he'll be naked.

It'd be funny if she joined in. It would be the talk of the whole ride. XDDD

Thats okay, if she follows him to the holo deck he'll be old school Greek wrestling with a Sangheili which means he'll be naked.

It'd be funny if she joined in. It would be the talk of the whole ride. XDDD
Welp... Raegan's in for an awkward surprise XD but character development (I'm waiting for @Maddeline to respond to my question before I do though o-o)

Duh Duh Duuuuuuuh! XDDDD

Raegan: Do I HAVE to get naked?

259: Do you WANT to your bra to snap you? I kinda find that masochistic if not a bit kinky.

No on thinks thats funny? Psh

@york

Raegan: Oh...my...God. I cant believe he said that out loud! *Blush*

Reactions: Tribulation
Raegan: Enters holo room just as Dorian detaches final leg piece--standing completely naked.

Raegan: Wh-wh-what are you doing..?

259: Get ready to wrestle, cant get my armor all bent out of shape, now can I?

ROTFL

Raegan: Enters holo room just as Dorian detaches final leg piece--standing completely naked.

Raegan: Wh-wh-what are you doing..?

259: Get ready to wrestle, cant get my armor all bent out of shape, now can I?

ROTFL
XD so many scenarios o-o

Its just funny to imagine 259 being completly free with being naked--and 247 being , shall we say--shy? XD

Its just funny to imagine 259 being completly free with being naked--and 247 being , shall we say--shy? XD
:P again, child at heart and definitely not used to something like that o.O

The thought "Whats that hanging down there" just made me snort my drink and laugh. xDDD

The thought "Whats that hanging down there" just made me snort my drink and laugh. xDDD
Don't worry, she knows enough about the human anatomy to answer that one :P

Okay, cause that might not have turned out so well if Dorian had to explain. lmao