Spartans Never Die OOC

I can just imagine him grabbing ahold of a Sentinel--not just the gun--the whole machine and going

Looky what I caught!
Not sure how he'd fare with the shields though o.O

You all have the green light! Feel free to post!
I enjoy reading them too!

Which name sounds best for the monitor?

454 Magnetic Friend?

454 Assistive Jolt?

676 Crimped lightning?

676 Humorous Thunder?

898 Dark light?

898 Bright light?

Which name sounds best for the monitor?

454 Magnetic Friend?

454 Assistive Jolt?

676 Crimped lightning?

676 Humorous Thunder?

898 Dark light?

898 Bright light?
Idk o.o depends on what monitor we meet :P (Those things actually have colors and different personalities XD)

646 Pertinent Tangent

The AI's color is white, and it is more sarcastic than other monitors. It will make a lot of dry humor and often speak very directly or just blatantly ignore people it doesn't like. It also seeks to understand by example, often 'teaching' other beings by allowing them to experience events.

Oh, and it will get along with Raegan because her Forerunner program will allow it to understand everything about humans in only a few seconds.

The AI's color is white, and it is more sarcastic than other monitors. It will make a lot of dry humor and often speak very directly or just blatantly ignore people it doesn't like. It also seeks to understand by example, often 'teaching' other beings by allowing them to experience events.

Oh, and it will get along with Raegan because her Forerunner program will allow it to understand everything about humans in only a few seconds.
XD I really do wonder if the program's simply so primitive because it's well... Lacking of the neccesary storage space to function properly X3 (as for that monitor... Oh boy, I bet the forerunners really enjoyed being around him XD)

The forerunner program is actually a diagnostic system. When it gets more room, it functions as a cleaning AI that would delete, store or save vast amounts of information.
The parts that are left too it have already saved and catalogued the information it has received about the UNSC, covenant and humans.
It can have it's own personality after the monitor repairs it, but that's up to you.

The forerunner program is actually a diagnostic system. When it gets more room, it functions as a cleaning AI that would delete, store or save vast amounts of information.
The parts that are left too it have already saved and catalogued the information it has received about the UNSC, covenant and humans.
It can have it's own personality after the monitor repairs it, but that's up to you.
XD I guess that'll work for me :3 can't wait to see the architecture of that installation o-o

@Maddeline Maccabus and Lok will not like each other at all. XD

I have a plan that will unite them;
It involves the monitor, the halo control room, and the Spartans all being immobilized.

Edit-

Maccabus is the chieftan, not your other spartan. Sorry.
No, I plan for them to hate each other, haha. The main difference that Maccabus, like most brutes, only cares for the lives of his brutes. While Lak, unlike most covenant leaders, cares for all but his unggoy underlings.

And the Hunters. Cause they sidedwith the Elites because a former Arbiter (Not Halo2's) United them. >.>

Is this still going?

Yes- I told you, it's hard for me to post on the weekdays because of school.
Fuckin calculus :(

-Look of horror.- I.hate.calculus! -Hisses and scurries up a wall.-

Yes- I told you, it's hard for me to post on the weekdays because of school.
Fuckin calculus :(
X.X I have to do binary, trigumentary, learn C and C++ and ontop of that figure out how to properly draw pixel art to create a videogame >.< Yay

Lets make our own mini-episode @york ! What do ya say?

Oh! He can show her how to be head and skin an Elite! He did kill a few minors and Majors. Or he could clean and mount that Hunter she blasted with her laser. XD