Spartans Never Die OOC

Lets make our own mini-episode @york ! What do ya say?

Oh! He can show her how to be head and skin an Elite! He did kill a few minors and Majors. Or he could clean and mount that Hunter she blasted with her laser. XD
XD I guess so o.o (though the Railgun fires more of a high density fast traveling bullet XS)

Oh, HE'LL call it a laser. Mine as well have been, he got blasted too. XD

oh hey...
Just here to say that I am still alive, and so it @Domotoro ...
yep, still here...

WAIT I HAVENT BEEN GETTING ANY NOTIFICATIONS WHAT THE SHIRT!!!!!!
Oh my god I am so sorry!

Yeah, either have I. I'm fairly certain it happens when you don't post in the thread after so long. I was getting alerts for the IC thread, but not here.

I'm still in but I wont have access to the internet from the fourth to the seventh maybe a bit later. Going on a trip and wont be able to connect anywhere.

Room for one more, SPARTANs?

My only question is are we allowed to be SPARTAN-II's or is it manditory thaty we remain SPARTAN-III's?

Last edited by a moderator:
*Posts his CS anyway to keep the Thread off life support*

Name/Call-sign: Adrian R. Grimm/ G996/ Reaper

Species: Modified Human/SPARTAN-III

Appearance:
Out of Armor-
roberto_by_jaxinto-d6kt1y6.jpg

In Armor-
Screenshot.jpg

Weapons: MA37 ICWS, M90 CAWS, M6G PDWS

Background:

Adrian was born on Reach in the Epsiton Eridani system in 2528. Three months post to his fifth birthday, his parents were reported K.I.A on Harvest during the Human-Covenant War in 2533. Spending a year on his own, Adrian took to the street life to find means of survival; such as food, shelter, and clothes. WHile young, he displayed inteliggence only gained by the adolescent age and planned tactical snatch and grabs in order to keep stock on supplies. In a scramble to steal rations from a U.N.S.C occupied base, Adrian was caught by a small squad of ODST. As they attempted to rid him of his rations, Adrian fought them off with impressive aggression. In his wake he killed three of the troopers and left the other two alive with near fatal damge. They eventually managed to restrain Adrian, and began to retaliate the damage he dished out. As he could feel the life being beaten from his body, Dr. Catherine Halsey discovered him and had the troopers disavowed for beating on a child, regardless of the damage he had caused.

A week later, she would take him in and conscript him into the SPARTAN-III program in 2535. His body was far too young to most scientist's better judgement, but Halsey proceeded on the hunch that his physical endurance would provail. In which she was correct by the resulting perfect procedure. At six years old, he had the body of a 14 year old body-builder, and his performance in combat training was horrifyingly impressive. Multiple simulations were completed sustaining high varieties of physical damge, and yet he would still get the job done flawlessly. Throughtout his 8 years of training, his body was being upgraded to the proper SPARTAN-III augmentations. His new enhancements awarded him with a height of 7'2 and the frame of an olympic swimmer; and would first utilize them, and his custom MJOLNIR armor, in 2543 at the Battle of Psi Serpemtis.

The reason for his prescence in the event was to test his might as a single soldier. He was ordered to board the U.N.S.C Everest, commanded by VADM Preston Cole, and defend it. Adrian comnedeered a YSS-1000 Sabre fighter ONI Agents stashed aborad the Everest for an impending assault. As the battle ensued, so did Adrian's instincts. The shuttle bay was one of the first places to go under enemy fire, signalling Adrian to launch immediately. As a single fighter, assisted by the Everest's defenses, he was able to fend off multiple incoming hostile squadrons. His com gear allowed him to receive and issue updates on the enemy's positions and vulnerability. As the group dispersed, Adrian persued a covenant cruiser to catch word they had routed around him and regrouped--only to be engaged by an unknown fleet acting as an idependent force: the Insurrection, led by Captain Lyreene Castilla. At the head of their fleet was the heavily modified Bellicose, they opened fire and lost a fourth of their fleet managing to punch a hole throught the enemy forces.

At the moment of the rising actions, Cole contacted Adrian and gave him a direct order to flee the system with only five minutes to do so. Reluctantly, he divereted his flight pattern and began to flee the area, hearing an announcement ring out across the comms.

"Listen to me, Covenant I am Vice Admiral Preston J. Cole commanding the human flagship, Everest. You claim to be the holy and glorious inheritors of the universe? I spit on your so-called holiness. You dare judge us unfit? After I have personally sent more than three hundred of your vainglorious ships to hell? After kicking your collective butts off Harvest - not once - but twice? From where I sit, we are the worthy inheritors. You think otherwise, you can come and try to prove me wrong. Is that the best you can do? Watch what one unworthy human can do!"-- the last transimission ever heard from VADM Preston J. Cole

Adrian's afterburners nearly blew from over usage as he cut through covenant fighters to escape. Cole launched armed nuclear missles in the core of the orbitting planet ,Viperidae , and hit its core. As the planet went super-nova it ultimately destroyed the covenant fleet and the Everest in it's wake, reducing the world to a brown dwarf. The only known survivor to obligated ears was SPARTAN-G996. Once back on Reach, he was debriefed and his participation in the battle was covered up, and he was later promoted from Private to Captain in an instant just before he was frozen for future use.

[Let me know if any changes need to be made. I'm doing my best to keep this thread alive! I'm so anxious!!!]

Last edited by a moderator:
So... Anyone still around? o.o

I'm here. I was last to post. I've been waiting on everyone else.

I think it would help pick things back up again if we time-jumped the four days of rest and got to the mission.

I am! But things are waaaaayy different here in oregon. c.c

Small community called Glide. Is about an hour from Eugne and 30 minutes from Roseberge.

someone wants me to post :0

I really don't want this game to die... I wanna snap covenant necks-- I mean, saving Reach is too important!!!