Spartans Never Die OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Okay, cause that might not have turned out so well if Dorian had to explain. lmao
Oh god o.O not sure if the lesser (and probably very cramped) forerunner AI would try and chime in XD

Reactions: Tribulation
I honestly think they'll make a good team though. Funny/lewd parts aside.

Oh god o.O not sure if the lesser (and probably very cramped) forerunner AI would try and chime in XD
He'd just take his helmet off and throw it ging "If she wanted YOU to explain shed have damned well asked!

Cant you tell how much he loves AIs? XD

@Maddeline

I'll wait for you to give the green light on when Maccabus shows up.

The voices...cant....stop...voices....

Yep. Time to blow the hell out of this place.

XD!

The voices...cant....stop...voices....

Yep. Time to blow the hell out of this place.

XD!
Good thing Raegan's around to stop him XD forerunner security systems suck >.<

Oracle: Reclaimer, this facility is--

259: -Grabes Oracles quite violently.- You.Will.Open.This.Fucking.Door!

Oracle: Reclaimer, this facility is--

259: -Grabes Oracles quite violently.- You.Will.Open.This.Fucking.Door!
XD welp, what can I say... Forerunners like to be informed >.<

259 likes instant gratification.

;^)

Great! I get to shoot things! What are we waiting for?

*Walks in, is surrounded by small balloon shaped Flood that crawl all over him.* This....isnt what I had in mind....

Great! I get to shoot things! What are we waiting for?

*Walks in, is surrounded by small balloon shaped Flood that crawl all over him.* This....isnt what I had in mind....
Yeah XD that monitor isn't gonna help by telling him exaclty what they'll do if they get through his shields >.<

259: *Chucks Oracle at Flood Juggernaut.

Ragean: Dorian! We needed that!

259: Oh yeah, that wasn't a grenade was it?

Raegan:....NO!

259: *Chucks Oracle at Flood Juggernaut.

Ragean: Dorian! We needed that!

259: Oh yeah, that wasn't a grenade was it?

Raegan:....NO!
Don't worry, the juggernaut doesn't know how to digest metal... Yet :P and the Monitor will do the "Imma firin mah lazor!" thing XD (they're equipped with weaponry)

Thatd be funny if it zapped 259 and he's just standing there annoyed in a monotone going

"Oh please stop....that tickles."

Thatd be funny if it zapped 259 and he's just standing there annoyed in a monotone going

"Oh please stop....that tickles."
:P I reckon his shields would be down though (damn infection forms) don't worry, Raegan's got his back >.<

I can just imagine him grabbing ahold of a Sentinel--not just the gun--the whole machine and going

Looky what I caught!