1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
He saves her from a gang who was originally after him and began killing at the college. Immediately there is something and he will do anything to protect her.

Name: Storm Callen Acker

Height: 6 ft

Body Type: Muscular/Athletic

Birthday: November 13th

Sign: Scorpio

Hobbies: Writing, Drawing, Fighting, Training, Martial Arts, Cooking

Abilities: Controlling Weather and Electricity.

Personality: He is a well known bad boy and player. He is sarcastic, short tempered and quite stubborn and a dare devil. He has a problem opening up to people due to his fucked up past, but when he does he shows his caring and protective side. He is very smart as well. He is also known for having a dark sense of humor. He is loyal as hell and will protect anyone he holds dear to him he is the type of guy who will sacrifice himself in order to save the ones he loves.

Bio: Storms family has been well known in the community as people with great powers, and that had some people pay a great amount of money to kill them, many hit men would go to great lengths to kill the family of four... Unfortunately however a hit man finally succeeded in killing both parents when Storm was 18. As a result Storm became his little sister's guardian. He possessed far greater abilities then the rest of his family since the day he was born.

Looks: Anime and Real version. Anime version more built and Real has black hair underneath like the anime. Can choose either one to RP with. Doesn't matter to me :)
8441d62f6c85fc6fb0300b016634f132.jpg

d36c2bf7aef1bdfd8cc8881ade4f8f48.jpg

Tattoo: Right Arm
11428697_924910380906028_211909203_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! I'm really interested in this rp, I haven't role-played as a female in a looong time, but I'm willing to give it a try :) are you still looking for someone?

@Sterek
Here is a CS skeleton you can use! Should be helpful I hope:

Name:

Height:

Body Type:

Birthday:

Sign:

Hobbies:

Fear(s):

Personality:

Bio:

Looks: