Soul Manifestors OOC & Characters

I'M SCREAMING AT THESE POSTS WHAT DID I MISS HGIOSDHGOIDHSOIGHDS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I love the dance. I love it. Märchen would honestly dance with her, singing of anger and of vengeance and of strength as he danced. ...That's actually a beautiful scene both of them just tribal dancing to anger. Wow. I love it. I want more of it. AND THE FACT SHE DANCES TO HIS SINGING IS SO CUTE I WANT MORE I WANT HIM TO SING MORE AROUND HER BUT IDK IF HE'D AGREE HGDOISHGOIHSDOIGHDS.
Not just any dancing but she also sways and swoons like Marchie when he's all playing his viola~^^!! And like yeah agreed that scene.would be amaaaaaaazing :33333

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Azurewinter
I'M SCREAMING AT THESE POSTS WHAT DID I MISS HGIOSDHGOIDHSOIGHDS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I love the dance. I love it. Märchen would honestly dance with her, singing of anger and of vengeance and of strength as he danced. ...That's actually a beautiful scene both of them just tribal dancing to anger. Wow. I love it. I want more of it. AND THE FACT SHE DANCES TO HIS SINGING IS SO CUTE I WANT MORE I WANT HIM TO SING MORE AROUND HER BUT IDK IF HE'D AGREE HGDOISHGOIHSDOIGHDS.
Not just any dancing but she also sways and swoons like Marchie when he's all playing his viola~^^!! And like yeah agreed that scene.would be amaaaaaaazing :33333

That is so cute I love it. Honestly, Märchen is...not too confident about his dancing. He doesn't really want to dance since it was...one way of torment for him before the Monastery took him away. ...If she dances while he sings though, he can dance with her and sway with her and he can gain some confidence that way! He won't voice he lacks that confidence though, nor will he ask for her opinion of his dancing. He DOES want to get better...but doesn't know how. ...He needs to be braver in that regard. xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Reactions: Azurewinter
Hey~hey~^^!!

K sooooooo like just curious if anyone's charrie willingly let Daeli smear some blood on them? And like if so was it like on skin, hair, nail? Like just wanna know where? And like sooooooo not pushing anyone to do it. For reals k. Just curious k^^;

Hey~hey~^^!!

K sooooooo like just curious if anyone's charrie willingly let Daeli smear some blood on them? And like if so was it like on skin, hair, nail? Like just wanna know where? And like sooooooo not pushing anyone to do it. For reals k. Just curious k^^;
I think Marcus would be scared of that? But then again he's not squeamish given how he'd know how to butcher animals and such. I honestly have no idea if he would lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
I think Marcus would be scared of that? But then again he's not squeamish given how he'd know how to butcher animals and such. I honestly have no idea if he would lol
K all goods then. Well like just gunna go with Dae not wiping blood on Marcus cuz like shes suspicious of him anyways

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Laukai would likely accept it, for a few reasons
Amaaaaaaazing!! Boo sooooo L❤️❤️❤️❤️VES YA!! YAYUH!!

@_@ wait wut? Reasons? Can ya tell Boo a reason or 2? Like thinking they've know each other for like oveer 5 yrs sooooo like maybe Laukai knows wut Dae is up to?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hey~hey~^^!!

You know, I think Andren would let her. He trusts Dae and respects her as a warrior from a culture he doesn't understand. As he is usually a leader in battle, he has respect for 'battle type traditions' and would assume this is something similar.

• Bucket of Rainbows
You know, I think Andren would let her. He trusts Dae and respects her as a warrior from a culture he doesn't understand. As he is usually a leader in battle, he has respect for 'battle type traditions' and would assume this is something similar.
L❤️❤️❤️❤️VES!! Thanks ya^^ And yeah~yeah thinking they know each other for like 5 yrs too so he's prolly seen Dae do weird ritualistic things before too. ;DD. Oh! And where did the blood land on Andren?

L❤️❤️❤️❤️VES!! Thanks ya^^ And yeah~yeah thinking they know each other for like 5 yrs too so he's prolly seen Dae do weird ritualistic things before too. ;DD. Oh! And where did the blood land on Andren?

Unfortunately Andren has only been at the Monastery for 3 years! so they have known each other that long. I would say he would accept it across on his neck, his shoulder, or behind his ear. I'll leave that one up to you though!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Unfortunately Andren has only been at the Monastery for 3 years! so they have known each other that long. I would say he would accept it across on his neck, his shoulder, or behind his ear. I'll leave that one up to you though!
Oooooooh k well still lots of time to be buds right^^ Right. So gunna say that it was across his neck then ;D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Honestly Altan won't be interested, the one thing she thrives to keep is her impartiality and even if she doesn't understand the customs fully she can tell if something is important, especially if it's another nomadic tribe's traditions. ^ ^

It's kind of like if she participates in another tribe's rituals it's a betrayal of her own identity.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hey~hey~^^!!

Märchen would accept! Be weirded out by the blood but he'd keep it on him until he can wash it off. But if he found out that this is using her magic to like, protect everyone, he'd want to continue wearing it because he's afraid that if he washes it off then the magic will go away. ...Idk if it will honestly, Boo? Does it?

• Bucket of Rainbows