Soul Manifestors OOC & Characters

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
K awwwwwesomes round of posties again^^!! So Lovin how it ended on such a significant goodbye to the headmaster. Like for all we know he gunna die for our charries :[[[[[[

Thinking that like in the escape from monastery Dae is gunna grab a skullfface mask and some stone debris from the building as reminders/fuel to never forget and never give up!! >:[[[[

Reactions: Pupperr
Sees Dae has thoughts about Markus: :)

Sees she doesn't trust him and fakes kindness: :(

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Okay well now I'm confused Märchen can be just as nice as Markus...so I'm just "What." XD He can be just as helpful too...maybe it's because he can be whiny and a bit harsh at times when it comes to pointing out someone's flaws if someone has hurt a loved one that bad. Uh...idk. Help. Why is Markus not trusted yet Märchen is? |D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Scarlet latte still has no thoughts on Laukai :(

• Bucket of Rainbows
Got a good part of my char done with others trying to work out bits not sure of though.

Sees Dae has thoughts about Markus: :)

Sees she doesn't trust him and fakes kindness: :(
Yeah~yeah... Like shes sooooo not mean to him tho but like yeah she's all suspicious of him. Like my girlie still plays nice with your charrie but looks to see if he's faking the good guy act and shes all like watcheing him like predator would prey. But dun worries Dae is a still a good gal^^;
@Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Okay well now I'm confused Märchen can be just as nice as Markus...so I'm just "What." XD He can be just as helpful too...maybe it's because he can be whiny and a bit harsh at times when it comes to pointing out someone's flaws if someone has hurt a loved one that bad. Uh...idk. Help. Why is Markus not trusted yet Märchen is? |D
Well bruh Dae and Marchiemellows there have been bruh and sis for like 5 years already that is a whole bunch of trust built up there over the years~^^!! And like Dae soooooo loooooooves music he plays and sings!! And! She has mommy issues and actually thinks it's cute when Marchie gets all motherly around the younglings^^! Like Soooo not Dae's style but still gets a kick out of it ;DDD

But like for poor Markus like she only known him for less than a year and like dun worry the reasons as to why she mistrust him in particular will come to light IC'LY in time k err'body^^

Post is up, everyone!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Are our character's going to end up in some makeshift camp after all this cray shit happens at the Monastery until we figure out next moves!? I am so excited. Whose post is next?
Probably. The way I see it is that out characters are sent out on the mission to find why and stop them, while the rest work on keeping the younger kids safe

Hm, so we find the source then. Honestly Märchen is conflicted, protect the children or find the source and kill it? ...Honestly he's not sure what to do in this case. But since we're looking for the source...I guess I have to write his inner turmoil over that before deciding to go with everyone else and be a hero xD
Sooooo like Dae is born and bred a Hunter so she'd be pretty good at stalking and tracking. But like then again she's pretty traumatized about watching the kid Veerdante die and feels personal responsibility for allowing the assassin's to slip past her. So yeah~yeah I'm good with dropping her in either plotline.^^

Welp I replied! Also added Märchen to go and comfort Daeli but idk if it'll work :'D Still, he's that frazzled right now but he made his choice. Um, let me know if my reply was okay! A bit big this time but man.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I think I want a few more people to respond before I get mine up.

I will probably wait to post until after @Azurewinter posts. I want to see Latte's reactions before I think something up for Andren :)

Reactions: Azurewinter
I'd have to wait for @Jageroux since Altan is just following Gaius around and she probably won't find (or well, care to find) where the others camped.

@Pupperr I was going wait for @Jageroux, but I've already started a post, so I'll be ready for your follow up!

Also, how do you post from future? Give time machine please.

sJHf7dE.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Pupperr
@Pupperr I was going wait for @Jageroux, but I've already started a post, so I'll be ready for your follow up!

Also, how do you post from future? Give time machine please.

sJHf7dE.jpg

That... is really weird! Time zone thing maybe? hahahha. I am also so excited for your post!

Last edited:
I've noticed it when I've been on a page, but not refreshed. Or something

Reactions: Azurewinter
I've made a lot of progress on my char thanks to help from others ideas as well as my own and i hope it will be ready soon

@Mythy the Dragon-Wolf is alchemy like potion making in this world? I have an idea for a post, but need to define alchemy since Thirra would probably know at least some.