Soul Manifestors OOC & Characters

Hey~hey~^^!!

K sooooooo like just curious if anyone's charrie willingly let Daeli smear some blood on them? And like if so was it like on skin, hair, nail? Like just wanna know where? And like sooooooo not pushing anyone to do it. For reals k. Just curious k^^;

100% would Latte allow this.

And take it as extremely, hilariously, serious as possible.

Honestly Altan won't be interested, the one thing she thrives to keep is her impartiality and even if she doesn't understand the customs fully she can tell if something is important, especially if it's another nomadic tribe's traditions. ^ ^

It's kind of like if she participates in another tribe's rituals it's a betrayal of her own identity.
All goods then. Just gunna go with Dae not wiping blood on Atlan then out of respect for her tribal obligations then

Märchen would accept! Be weirded out by the blood but he'd keep it on him until he can wash it off. But if he found out that this is using her magic to like, protect everyone, he'd want to continue wearing it because he's afraid that if he washes it off then the magic will go away. ...Idk if it will honestly, Boo? Does it?
BOOOOOOM!!^^!! L❤️❤️❤️❤️VES!! Thanks ya! K but like the way I'm thinking it works is like with 'willingness' or 'permission' from the recipient. The blood can be washed away no prob! But like the 'stain' remains and so does the spell... As long as Dae does a small dance or chant each morning for them.

And that is how Dae will be able to track her budss. Then thinking that more cool stuff happens over time with being linked and tuned-in spiritually. Like maybe Dae would able to shoot arrows into darkness or combat without hitting her buds. Or like have little animals like crows or bunnies send messages and recognize 'stained' Auras as friendlies^^ Things like that ;DDD

L❤️❤️❤️❤️VES!! Thanks ya~^^!! K sooooo like where did the Blood land on EscarLatte? Same question for Marchie @chaosheart13 ?

Honestly Altan won't be interested, the one thing she thrives to keep is her impartiality and even if she doesn't understand the customs fully she can tell if something is important, especially if it's another nomadic tribe's traditions. ^ ^

It's kind of like if she participates in another tribe's rituals it's a betrayal of her own identity.
All goods then. Just gunna go with Dae not wiping blood on Atlan then out of respect for her tribal obligations then

Märchen would accept! Be weirded out by the blood but he'd keep it on him until he can wash it off. But if he found out that this is using her magic to like, protect everyone, he'd want to continue wearing it because he's afraid that if he washes it off then the magic will go away. ...Idk if it will honestly, Boo? Does it?
BOOOOOOM!!^^!! L❤❤❤❤VES!! Thanks ya! K but like the way I'm thinking it works is like with 'willingness' or 'permission' from the recipient. The blood can be washed away no prob! But like the 'stain' remains and so does the spell... As long as Dae does a small dance or chant each morning for them.

And that is how Dae will be able to track her budss. Then thinking that more cool stuff happens over time with being linked and tuned-in spiritually. Like maybe Dae would able to shoot arrows into darkness or combat without hitting her buds. Or like have little animals like crows or bunnies send messages and recognize 'stained' Auras as friendlies^^ Things like that ;DDD

Oh cool, then he can wash it off later, pfft. ...Also uh...I thought like...the smear on his left cheek was the one to give him the tracking. Um...if he had a choice it would be the forehead. But legit I thought it was his left cheek that got smacked with the blood since you did say it. xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Oh cool, then he can wash it off later, pfft. ...Also uh...I thought like...the smear on his left cheek was the one to give him the tracking. Um...if he had a choice it would be the forehead. But legit I thought it was his left cheek that got smacked with the blood since you did say it. xD
Yeeeeeeah I did write that but like thinking it's sooooo not fair that I just said that's where he got the blood without you saying if it's okay or not. And actually the forehead is actually kinda cools cuz thats where Laukai was getting one too! Matching stains!!^^!! Gunna Edzit that into my postie then

I'm curious who we are waiting on for posts :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'm trying to do the format as asked but i'm having trouble with the spoilers i asked a friend if they can do it

I'm trying to do the format as asked but i'm having trouble with the spoilers i asked a friend if they can do it

What do you mean trouble with the spoilers?

Hey~hey~^^!!

K sooooooo like just curious if anyone's charrie willingly let Daeli smear some blood on them? And like if so was it like on skin, hair, nail? Like just wanna know where? And like sooooooo not pushing anyone to do it. For reals k. Just curious k^^;
Thirra would be more ??????? than upset. For sure her face probably like a cheek bc of her hood.

I mean. She's seen and tried magic. She can summon a hit stick at will. A little blood on the face can be washed off if need be

• Bucket of Rainbows
im sorry if i havdnt post guys im waiting for me friend ehehehe

L❤❤❤❤VES!! Thanks ya~^^!! K sooooo like where did the Blood land on EscarLatte? Same question for Marchie @chaosheart13 ?

Hmm. Dae joined Laukai in front, right? In that case she'd catch the last bit of splatter on her gown, before understanding Dae's meaning and marking it on her cheeks!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Thirra would be more ??????? than upset. For sure her face probably like a cheek bc of her hood.

I mean. She's seen and tried magic. She can summon a hit stick at will. A little blood on the face can be washed off if need be
L❤️❤️❤️❤️VES!! K awesomes!! Thanks ya!

Hmm. Dae joined Laukai in front, right? In that case she'd catch the last bit of splatter on her gown, before understanding Dae's meaning and marking it on her cheeks!

L❤️❤️❤️❤️VES!! Thanks ya!! So it's on her gown then like gets on her butt cheeks? You soooooo Weird... but Boo likey all the same :3333~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Azurewinter

L❤️❤️❤️❤️VES!! K awesomes!! Thanks ya!

L❤️❤️❤️❤️VES!! Thanks ya!! So it's on her gown then like gets on her butt cheeks? You soooooo Weird... but Boo likey all the same :3333~
Nooo! She'd wipe it on her face! 🤣 LOL

• Bucket of Rainbows
Nooo! She'd wipe it on her face! 🤣 LOL

Yeah~yeah I knows... just messin' with ya^^!!

Wait. wut...sooooooooo like.. whose face? Like do you mean Daeli touches EscarLatte's face cheek then EscarLatte touches Daeli's butt cheek then? Cuz rawrrrrrz... Girl, you just gets freakier by the minute dont ya :3333

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Azurewinter
@Azurewinter Ariel posted two sheets of Illaryll. The first one she decided to scrap and redid her. The second sheet is not crossed off