Soul Manifestors OOC & Characters

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Mythy the Dragon-Wolf is alchemy like potion making in this world? I have an idea for a post, but need to define alchemy since Thirra would probably know at least some.
I would say probably potion-making. Generally uses magic to infuse the herbs to make the effects more powerful, thought the effects still come from the ingredients

Reactions: Karyra
@Mythy the Dragon-Wolf is alchemy like potion making in this world? I have an idea for a post, but need to define alchemy since Thirra would probably know at least some.
I would say probably potion-making. Generally uses magic to infuse the herbs to make the effects more powerful, thought the effects still come from the ingredients
Okay cool and noted.

Posted. Guess maybe I'll make up herb names later?

I was waiting for Latte's post before I did but I might just go ahead in the next couple days.

@Reanimator Spuds

/SCREAMING AT MARKUS HOLY COW THE BABY QAQ Märchen definitely admires that and wants to help Markus! Would probably spend a lot of time with him...more for his own comfort than Markus' actually but he doesn't want to voice XD Still /SCREAMS

We all still waiting on others before we give posts? If everyone is waiting then we'll never get posts

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I'm going over some final edits, still haven't worked out how to go about my final stage fully but hopefully will be done for real this time, I'm disappointed in myself that it's been a bit of a mess.

K sooooo like Boo finalllllly postied^^!!

Like so Dae is ritually casting upon the other Auras and so like its totallly up to you if it worked on your charrie^^;

~Edz~ oops like just saw that my starry starry sky description contradicts with what #pupperr wrote about a starless sky before my postie ^^; will have to correct later k ;DD

Last edited:
Daeli is so precious :D! I love the inner turmoil portion, really great insight to her character.

How's everyone else doing with their posts? :D

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Daeli is so precious :D! I love the inner turmoil portion, really great insight to her character.

How's everyone else doing with their posts? :D
Thanks ya sooooooo muchie^^!! Like I sooooo intended to add more interaction in my postie but like it was already huge and like didn't seem like the best time to be all chatty IC'ly^^; Only gots Dae to dance with Marchie this time Next postie then k. Cuz like she dont even know Thirras name yet man...! Oh! And added to Dae's Musings about Marchen and how she copies him too ;DDDD

BTW Boo Edz'd in that its alll dark, dark starless sky in muh postie too^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Boo Girlie BoomBoom So what is her spell doing? I think I missed that part when reading
If I understood right, basically making it so that she can scent where they are if the wind is agreeable? @Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Yeah @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf is right on right on^^!!

Basically the blood will 'stain' the receiver of the bloody mark with a scent that like only she or another Liska Hunter can smell. They will recognize the Scent of the blood 'stain as friendly and known to Dae. But like Dae is the only Hunter that can recognize each individual 'stained' by Scent. And she can pick up the Scent of an Aura on the wind from over 5km away and then try to track them down if lost.

Each morning she must sorta 'top off' the spell again by doing a small dance for chant for all that are marked. If more than A full day passes then she has to go thru the whole ritual again.

~Edz~ oh and like it only works on living things and she has to touch skin, nails or hair with the blood too!

Is that all goods now^^;

Last edited:
Alrighty post up!

Instead of "dealing with people dying" I wrote about "dealing with people dealing with people dying" haha, a bit unconventional I know.

Also Altan's tribe uses magnetism to navigate, they develop compasses with special "navigation sand" (ie. magnetic sand) and use it with aura rituals to do cartography ^ ^ I kind of picture them being very keen on recording things because of the whole reincarnation belief so a lot of things that don't usually get passed down still does (and it's also why Altan has so many notes, she's a good student by nature).

• Bucket of Rainbows
I posted. The original draft I had got deleted so I fell a day behind, haha.

YES LATTE IS STICKING. *Andren is taking credit for this fo sho*

Reactions: Azurewinter
I'M SCREAMING AT THESE POSTS WHAT DID I MISS HGIOSDHGOIDHSOIGHDS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I love the dance. I love it. Märchen would honestly dance with her, singing of anger and of vengeance and of strength as he danced. ...That's actually a beautiful scene both of them just tribal dancing to anger. Wow. I love it. I want more of it. AND THE FACT SHE DANCES TO HIS SINGING IS SO CUTE I WANT MORE I WANT HIM TO SING MORE AROUND HER BUT IDK IF HE'D AGREE HGDOISHGOIHSDOIGHDS.

And Escarlete kinda...surprised me. She's jealous what. Why are you jealous stop being jealous of Daeli come on. ...Still, the fact she can't see the happy moments within a life of turmoil...it's kinda sad. If Märchen knew of this he would sing and weep. "Why? Why can you not see? So sad, so sad, little bird, can you not see the light within the darkness? You have lost your way..." So yeah, sad.

...Holy cow I just read Altan's post too SHE CAN RECOGNIZE HIM THAT FAST THROUGH HIS VOICE AND SONGS? GIHDSOHGODISHGOIDSH. I think he'd be flattered. That flattered and just be happy grinning a lot. Not singing or humming, but just happy grinning. ...Although man...her note on death...that really IS terrifying she doesn't quite understand it. And she's only a kid...hoo boy, this is gonna be interesting. And honestly in this scene Märchen would welcome her with open arms...including Thirra. He won't stop them, he's just sad they chose this path...but he'll make sure to do more killing/protecting so they won't know too much bloodshed. A bit late but...he wants to mitigate the damage. And I felt her feeling that awkwardness and sorrow over the fact she does not understand the outsiders to be very human, just learning a new culture and the fact she cannot understand their grief...it makes her all the more human and it's beautiful. Still, UPSETTING AS HECK. Märchen would cry.

And Escarlete kinda...surprised me. She's jealous what. Why are you jealous stop being jealous of Daeli come on. ...Still, the fact she can't see the happy moments within a life of turmoil...it's kinda sad. If Märchen knew of this he would sing and weep. "Why? Why can you not see? So sad, so sad, little bird, can you not see the light within the darkness? You have lost your way..." So yeah, sad.

She is jealous that you guys aren't perma- caps lock angry like she is 🤣

• Bucket of Rainbows