Soul Manifestors OOC & Characters

Blood, and booty touches does sum up general interests, I suppose šŸ¤”
Ummmmmm... Like pretty much same here. But for Boo its always accidental... Always seem to scratch, cut or bonk myself. And girlies always seem to be backing into me. Hey! Not my prob if I gotsta hold my hands out to protect myself ;PP

Oh! And thinking boo gunna postie up something tmrw^^

• Love
Reactions: Azurewinter
I... Didn't know... I was so certain I had posted wtf. I'm gonna get on that ASAP.

Boo postied^^

K so it's like reeeeeally big and there's a lot of things going on but like it's broken down into sections in response/expanding upon ideas put forth by err'body!! So like inDreams is like a spirit realm that the Liska Hunters draw power from and 'spirit walk' through. Laukai's section is actually one where its lucid and no just reliving memory.

So @chaosheart13 rember when we ssaid we'd do flashback snippets? Wellllll like that's basicaly what Boo did there^^ So like if ya wants, if err'body wants you can expand upon the flashbacks if ya like. And for like those without flashbacks, those are like happening in the real world k? And uggggggghhhhhs... Dae is soooooo mean to Marcus sooooo sorry but like its like a different dynamic that they can work towatrds a trust and friendship in time right ;DDDD

Anyways let Boo know if ya wants Boo to edzit her postie kk!!

Boo postied^^

K so it's like reeeeeally big and there's a lot of things going on but like it's broken down into sections in response/expanding upon ideas put forth by err'body!! So like inDreams is like a spirit realm that the Liska Hunters draw power from and 'spirit walk' through. Laukai's section is actually one where its lucid and no just reliving memory.

So @chaosheart13 rember when we ssaid we'd do flashback snippets? Wellllll like that's basicaly what Boo did there^^ So like if ya wants, if err'body wants you can expand upon the flashbacks if ya like. And for like those without flashbacks, those are like happening in the real world k? And uggggggghhhhhs... Dae is soooooo mean to Marcus sooooo sorry but like its like a different dynamic that they can work towatrds a trust and friendship in time right ;DDDD

So, my plan for Latte is that she masks her shame of being a bastard of a Kelemban general with unyielding anger. Keyword there being 'shame'. HOW DID YOU UNRAVEL MY BABY IN A SINGLE POST I LOVE IT

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
So, my plan for Latte is that she masks her shame of being a bastard of a Kelemban general with unyielding anger. Keyword there being 'shame'. HOW DID YOU UNRAVEL MY BABY IN A SINGLE POST I LOVE IT
Awesomes!!^^!! Thanks ya! Well, like my friend helped me with the postie and she was like going over the charrie sheets and suggested a bunch of stuffs to include and like yayuh that was one of the things she suggested I put it^^ Oh! And like Dae doesn't have some kind of mannerism she copies from Latte but like she learned to help cope with her own inner demons because of that huuuuuge backhand smack from you girlie^^;

Boo postied^^

/SCREAMS. /SCREAMS. /SCREAMS SOME MORE. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT NEW POST HGSOIDHGIODSHG I LOVE IT I LOVE IT SO MUCH AGH. MƄRCHEN HGISDOHGIOSDHGID YOU JUST DID HIM SO WELL I LOVE IT. I LOVE EVERYTHING. I LOVE- I LOVE IT ALL. ALL OF THAT. I WANT TO SEE ALL OF THAT AND MORE. AND I WANNA HUG. HOLY COW BOO I LOVE EVERYTHING I HAVE NO WORDS JUST SQUEEING AND INCOHERENCY I LOVE EVERYTHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. QAQ I'M GONNA DO A POST NOW IN RESPONSE I SWEAR.

• Bucket of Rainbows
MƤrchan has big, "Toss a coin, to your Daeli, o' valley of plenty!" energy.

WAIT I'M SO CONFUSED WHAT DOES THIS MEAN EXPLAIN. But anyway yeah replied and he's freaking out because he doesn't want to lose his violin. Most of the things he had were taken away from him, so the violin is one of his few precious things left. And if that's gone...he's going to die badly. Well, not like...die and then exit this rp kind of way, but it's gonna be pretty close.

• Bucket of Rainbows
WAIT I'M SO CONFUSED WHAT DOES THIS MEAN EXPLAIN. But anyway yeah replied and he's freaking out because he doesn't want to lose his violin. Most of the things he had were taken away from him, so the violin is one of his few precious things left. And if that's gone...he's going to die badly. Well, not like...die and then exit this rp kind of way, but it's gonna be pretty close.

Oh! It's a bard song from the live action version of my favorite novels.

Toss a coin~

• Bucket of Rainbows

Oh! It's a bard song from the live action version of my favorite novels.

Toss a coin~

...Honestly this would be him pfffft. Yeah, he'd totally do that.

Am I right that we are still missing posts from Gaius @Jageroux, Illaryll @Ariel, and Kayne @Elusive Thorns?
im so sorry im waiting for my friend im helping him create a bio sheet here is it alright to wait or should i create a post now in the Rp?

Ah, I think it'd be better if you made a reply! That way no one will have to wait on you and the rp won't drag out as long before the next GM post.

yes ofcourse ehehe im very sorry again or the delay and i shall make a post right away eheheheh

• Bucket of Rainbows
/SCREAMS. /SCREAMS. /SCREAMS SOME MORE. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT NEW POST HGSOIDHGIODSHG I LOVE IT I LOVE IT SO MUCH AGH. MƄRCHEN HGISDOHGIOSDHGID YOU JUST DID HIM SO WELL I LOVE IT. I LOVE EVERYTHING. I LOVE- I LOVE IT ALL. ALL OF THAT. I WANT TO SEE ALL OF THAT AND MORE. AND I WANNA HUG. HOLY COW BOO I LOVE EVERYTHING I HAVE NO WORDS JUST SQUEEING AND INCOHERENCY I LOVE EVERYTHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. QAQ I'M GONNA DO A POST NOW IN RESPONSE I SWEAR.
Thanks ya~^^!! That postie was pretty draining but sooooooo worth it man! Like thinking she splattered Marchie with a buncha blood in that flashback but there's something icky yet beautiful about it all. Ya knows!

My gosh! That postie tho! So pretty then like It took an unexpected turn and made Boos feels all sad like u,u!! Totes forgot about his violin being back I the monastery :[[[[ Loves it!! But like don't give up hope Marchie!! Bigtime reason to go back home later and take it back!! ALL OF IT >:[[[[

For some reason visually, emotionally and lyrically this FatM song sums up how Boo feels about the emotional journey of RP so far especially between Dae and Marchie:

"Regrets collect like old friends..."

Loves it...!

Am I right that we are still missing posts from Gaius @Jageroux, Illaryll @Ariel, and Kayne @Elusive Thorns?
im so sorry im waiting for my friend im helping him create a bio sheet here is it alright to wait or should i create a post now in the Rp?

Ah, I think it'd be better if you made a reply! That way no one will have to wait on you and the rp won't drag out as long before the next GM post.

yes ofcourse ehehe im very sorry again or the delay and i shall make a post right away eheheheh

...I'm confused where is your post? XD Like, uh...is it with everyone gathered? In the...not near the Monastery? I don't quite understand, um...yeah, sorry. :'D

Thanks ya~^^!! That postie was pretty draining but sooooooo worth it man! Like thinking she splattered Marchie with a buncha blood in that flashback but there's something icky yet beautiful about it all. Ya knows!

My gosh! That postie tho! So pretty then like It took an unexpected turn and made Boos feels all sad like u,u!! Totes forgot about his violin being back I the monastery :[[[[ Loves it!! But like don't give up hope Marchie!! Bigtime reason to go back home later and take it back!! ALL OF IT >:[[[[

For some reason visually, emotionally and lyrically this FatM song sums up how Boo feels about the emotional journey of RP so far especially between Dae and Marchie:

Loves it...!

HOIFDSHOIGHDSIOHG I love this song it's so good. I think it's fitting! Also YEAH MƄRCHEN NEEDS TO GO BACK FOR HIS VIOLIN I just need to see if our leader Laukai would allow everyone to go back to the Monastery for clues on who the perpetrators could possibly be and where they could go next. Hmmmm. *thinking emoji here* Thanks for the compliment! I really appreciate it!

...I'm confused where is your post? XD Like, uh...is it with everyone gathered? In the...not near the Monastery? I don't quite understand, um...yeah, sorry. :'D

Loves it...!

HOIFDSHOIGHDSIOHG I love this song it's so good. I think it's fitting! Also YEAH MƄRCHEN NEEDS TO GO BACK FOR HIS VIOLIN I just need to see if our leader Laukai would allow everyone to go back to the Monastery for clues on who the perpetrators could possibly be and where they could go next. Hmmmm. *thinking emoji here* Thanks for the compliment! I really appreciate it!

We're everyone is gathered it's in the umm - snap fingers- courtyard right? if not I'll add that certain area we're everyone is at eheheh I'm very sorry for confusing you

Last edited:
I totally did not forget to give Thirra a last name. Nope. This was planned all along. *sweats nervously*

I sent my bio in via pm as requested but I have not heard back from the gm

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Jack
I just wanted to let everyone know that I unfortunately am pulling out of this RP before things progress to far and my character becomes more integral. I am just honestly lacking the inspiration to write for my character in this RP and I don't want it to feel like a chore :( I am sorry everyone!