Soul Eater

There was a loud crunch as the tip of a black blade appeared next to Skye's head, an inch deep in the tree's bark. Wolf was awake and was staring impassively at the green witch. She was the one who made Shadow so tired and disappointed. He should make it to where she won't do it again.

Skye blinked a bit when she heard the crunch and she turned her head, seeing that Wolf was awake. She looked to the blade and then back to him before quietly laughing. "Well, good afternoon. I hope I didn't wake you. You two just looked so peaceful it was almost cute." She quietly laughed. "It made me kinda jealous."

Wolf didn't reply to the witch, instead raising his other hand and preparing to take the witch's head right there. "Don't move," He said quietly, pulling his hand back as it shifted into another black blade.

Skye tilted her head a bit. "Awww... I just wanted to be friends..." She pouted a disappeared in a flurry of wind, reappearing far on the the other side of the garden. She crossed her arms and sat on a bench. "No one ever want to be friends... they just want my stupid witch's soul... Why couldn't I be a meister or a weapon?"

Before Wolf could go after her, Shadow placed her hand on his arm, her palm getting cut open in the process. He immediately reverted it back to human form and took her wrist in his hand. Blood began to well up from the thin cut and drip unto his own hand. "It stings," Shadow said, wincing, "But I told you we couldn't attack her. Lord Death said he'll have to kill us if we ever go on a rampage again. So don't get in trouble, okay?" Wolf nodded and came to his feet, pulling her with him. They had better see the school nurse.

Two boys walk together down the sidewalk of town one of the boys with purple eyes says " We need to get to school " the other boy chuckles and looks at his friend his eyes bright green ." Shut up brother well get there soon " the known twins walk down the the sidewalk and walk up the giant steps to the school. They walk in a bit late to class and sit down and get a nice scolding from the teacher, both brothers laugh a bit at each other and then pay attention to whats going on today.

The school nurse didn't ask how Shadow's hand had gotten hurt, probably assuming it was from the recent mission she went on. After telling her to be more careful next time, the school nurse instructed Shadow and Wolf to head back to class. The two rarely ever attended classes, finding them boring and useless compared to the thrill of hunting monsters. Wolf led Shadow to their classroom, she herself having forgotten where it was. They walked into the classroom and took their seats on the highest row, not bothering to acknowledge the teacher, who was just a bit glad they showed up at all.

The boy with the purple eyes who went by the name of Ashikaga noticed the two walking in he nudged his brother Hoshikaga who looked over at the and then back at the teacher who snapped at him since he was asked a question he replied with a simple " i dont really know..and i dont really care " " You fucking idiot " the teacher laughed at the two and then continued on with the lesson at hand

Skye heard a class start nearby and she smiled, quickly trotting to the windows of the classroom. She peeked in, her eyes just barely above the window sill. It was always interesting to see what the people would be doing in class.

( Cinderella at the ball moment, Skye needs a fairy godmother, though.)

"Now, class," The teacher was saying, "Lord Death has annouced that, in light of the students recent hard work with the exterminating of the Kishin eggs, there will be a party held here at the DWMA in a month's time."

The twin brothers look at each other and the women in the room they both slick back there hair at the same time Hoshikaga jumps up on the desk and says" alright ladies! im ready at anytime " Ashikaga pulls on his brothers shirt causing him to fall back into the chair violently he looks at his brother and then jumps up on the desk next " Dont listen to him ladies he's a jerk im the one your looking for" Hoshikaga jumps back up on the desk and the brothers collide heads and stay there at a stand point arguing and yelling at each other " YOUR JUST JEALOUS OF MY HANDSOMENESS!" " YOU ARE RETARDED WERE TWINS! " "I GOT THE BETTER LOOKS OUT OF US BOTH STUPID! " the two boys lock arms and slam each other around on the ground they continue to punch each other and roll around till the teach breaks them apart and holds them by the shirts. they look at each other and head back to there seats once after the teacher let them go the teacher says " Interrupt me once more and ill have you two gone for good understand " the boys nod and continue to look on at the teacher.

"Now," the teacher continued, "The party will be open to not only students, but visitors as well. So you must come dressed appropriately and set a good example for possible donators or students. Which means no fighting!" The teach said the last words with emphasis, glaring at the twins.

Skye heard that the party was open to visitors and she quietly giggled, clapping her hands a bit. Maybe she could use the wind to disguise herself as just a regular person that lived in the town and not be seen as just a witch. Plus there was the no fighting rule, which would guarantee her safety at the party.

The twins looked at each other and then back at the teacher Hoshikaga went to go say something about the teachers hidden message but Ashikaga grabbed his mouth and shook his head no at his brother. Looking back at the teacher he nodded and smiling but couldn't help hearing the sound of a quick clap, his head snapped towards the window not seeing anything he looks back at his brother who was struggling and trying to escape his brothers death grip around his mouth which stopped him from breathing. Ashikaga let go and his brother took in a large amount of air and continued to scan the room looking for something just waiting for the bell to go off.

"Since there isn't much time left," The teacher told the class, "You may talk about your plans for the party."

The two boys nod at each other and initiate in there normal handshake, the boys stand up and scan around the room for girls of beautiful stature and great personality to take to this...dance. " How about that girl in the back?" "nah she's probably going with that guy next to her" " yeah...you know what we should do..we should make friends" " we dont need friends..." they stare at each other for the moment and then sigh in sync " your right " the boys look around but the bell goes off and they begin to move out into the open world. The boys run outside for some fresh air trampling over each other but ending up outside looking over the town. " you know well probably go with each other to the dance " " yeah but hey Thats brothers with no friends for ya " ​they both laugh and put and arm over each others shoulders

Lucy and Lulu sneak down the halls of the DWMA their souls in soul protect. The halls filled with students.

( Eh? But the bell just rang and everyone filed out. And what's Soul Protect?)

"Parties are boring," Shadow decided, "We should go hunting again, Wolf! Let's pick a foreign country, this time!" Wolf looked at her and nodded in agreement. A hunt....would be nice. The classroom was already empty and they left their seats to go into the hallway, running into two girls in the process.

(soul protect hides a witches soul from being detected.)

Lucy grins and Lulu hides even further scared.

( Oh, thanks)

"You smell funny," Shadow said, her nose wrinkling, "Were you napping in the herb garden?" Wolf didn't say anything, merely backing a bit out of the girls' personal space, pulling Shadow with him.