Soul Collision - Destined Encounters

Status
Not open for further replies.
~The Eternal Tower, Bottom Floor~
No sooner had they gotten a mere few feet from the massive looming gateway before them would the tower doors begin to groan open, being pushed open seemingly by a single person, just a few inches shorter than Racutio, with the same key features. As the doors open to the width of the apparent younger man, it'd be clear that it's not Racutio, however, but his first born child, Nericaru. The young man would only scoff at them, not even close to entertained, even by their looks, he could sense their power, as they weren't doing a good job of suppressing it at all. Except for the woman, who he couldn't get a read on, but he could still see her soul. As pale blue as the winter sky in December. Nericaru would have the same dominant Mar'tallian features as Racutio. Glowing red eyes, blue hair, and tan skin. However, in his case, his skin is slightly less tan, and a streak of bright white through his hair on his bangs that fall over his eyes more than his father's own hair. He'd be wearing a black button-up shirt with a pair of nice black dress slacks, and a pair of black wingtips with carbon-fiber tips on the toes and heels. Hooked to his belt would be a set of vicious looking trench-knives with bladed knuckle guards over the grip to protect his hands. However, the two blades would be linked by what looks to be a liquified metal chain made of the same material as the two insanely violent looking ten-inch blades, which are blood red in hue to the metal. The same color as his father's notorious legendary blade, Mar'tal...Which means the same metal, Eternitite...No doubt made by his father especially for him. Nericaru would just look at them unamused and say simply... "...The fuck do you three want?" He'd look to Kendrix and give him a violent glare, due to the fact he can see his soul, he knows right away he's a demon. "Especially you...What business do you three have here?" He'd give all of them a soul sweep again, checking all of their intentions quickly as he asks this. Nericaru was tired of taking chances with guests, unlike his father, who often welcomed a challenge, even from highly powerful demons. "If you're just here to start shit, get it over with so I can kill you all right now and be done with it, alright? I want to get back to my
reading..."
~The Eternal Tower, Soul Workshop~
Meanwhile, Racutio would be hard at work modifying Kallen's guns and sniper first, taking them apart and putting the pieces out of the huge advanced workbench set before him. The sounds of metal clashing metal and liquids being boiled down can be heard coming from the workshop, but it's way too far from anyone for anybody to hear any of it, as high up as the workshop floor is. Racutio would quickly slide open a nitrogen canister containing a long cylinder filled with a moving, liquefied chrome inside of it that's constantly moving around inside of it. Racutio would hold up the cylinder, smirking. "How's it goin', guys? You guys are gonna have a new program purpose now. I want you to modify these guns to the specifications I set for you in your sleep state. No deviation other than ammunition construction loop, and metal material consumption to your capabilities. Avoid eating volatile weapons, as well. Alright, have at them!" With that said, Racutio would uncap the cylinder, and it'd give off a hiss of nitrogen steam, and all of the chrome would come pouring out at once in a flurry and wash over the two weapons, going to work instantaniously, and sinking in to the parts, turning them all into a vibrant chrome just like them. Racutio would smirk at his nanites handiwork, as he walks over to the bench a few feet away, getting to work next on her sword and it's sheath. He'd quickly take his sharpening knife, and swiftly he'd sweep and carve them away with a few simple strokes, then he'd put them both down, getting to work on combining plates of Oricalcum and thin plates of Vibranium right over it for deflection capabilities. He'd then take a thick cap of Whei'ghton Metal and flatten it over the very end of the sheath to give it a bit of heft like a club for more deadly blows. He'd then grab a tough strip of Astral Beast hide and wrap it around the top of the hilt, giving the sheath a more weapon-like look, much like a beating stick, or a vicious morning star. The way it looks now, it looks more like a plated blunt club ready to smash someones face and bones to pieces, over and over again... Racutio would look at his craftsmanship, and can't help but grin wickedly at the creation he's made from just a sheath alone. "Now THAT is one hell of a fuckin' sheath! She's gonna love these...Heheheh..."

In the library, Kallen is found by a large, rectangular table with a small stack of books piled aside her as she's deep in reading, her eyes darting from one line to the next from materials Racutio had suggested. Some things she finds astonishing while others she finds to cause more confusion, huffing out as she reads them out. "Oh what the hell.. This bit's not even close just by how I -know- I feel.. So I know I'm not that.. And this.. Partially it makes sense but I feel like I'm missing something here.. I shouldn't take too long with this.. I suppose when he's done, I'll finish up too. I think he might find my style has improved considering what he's doing for me.. Though the one classic will never change when push comes to shove, hnhn.. And I know how he likes to revert to that method whenever his blade refused.."

~Back to the tower entrance~

The woman looks to the man and grins, taking a sidestep as she'd glance at him further, then to the other two, Kendrix huffing as he reacts to the man's glare, she speaks out, "Now I wouldn't say that. Can't judge a book by its cover until you've read the pages. But you, I see it rather open." She'd fade away and instantly a shorter version of her would appear by Nericaru's side with pink hair and a childish tune, her eyes all but the same, "Mhm, mhm~.. You're a tough guy you are." She'd spin back and giggle, holding in her hand would be a little wand of sorts, "But we're not here to fight." She'd raise her hand up and speaks out again, in the midst of it a wash pan appearing to clang onto Kendrix's head where he relieves all but a growl when she glances to him, "They're here for questions and answers." All Kurai would do is blink and sigh, raising a hand to the side of his face, ~What in the hell...~

~The Eternal Tower, Tower Entrance~
Nericaru would only blankly stare at the three of them, wanting to hit the manipulative woman in the face with every fiber of his being. He knew she was up to something, but the other two had a sense of tension in their souls. They didn't want to be here, and it was clear just by looking at them. Nericaru would cross his arms over his chest, and look right at the girl with an unforgiving glare. "Revert to your normal form, now...I'm gonna make one thing clear, and only once...So listen well. You are guests, so don't press your luck. I don't expect you two to do much of anything to fuck with us, however..." He'd look at the woman coldly. "...You on the other hand, are using these two, and I can tell...I'm only giving you one chance. These two will get more than you because I sense no intent from them. They just want to get answers and leave...So with that said, don't do anything you'll come to regret, any of you..." With that said, Nericaru would thumb-point to the tower gates, telling them to march. He wanted them walking in front of him while they head up to his father so he can keep a very close eye on them. He wasn't taking his chances with them. Especially the woman...
~The Eternal Tower, Tower Libraries~
No more than about ten minutes later, a thin temporal rift would open up a few feet away from Kallen, and out would step Racutio with the same case she gave him thrown over her shoulder, except now the case has a high-tech heads-up display on the front, telling the condition of her weapons, and the nanites inside her guns, as well as how much metal they've eaten, so on, and so forth. He'd walk over, seeing the stack of books she's gathered. He'd only chuckle at her determination. He'd pace over to the table she's at, and place the case down next to her on the only open space on the table. "Hard at work I see. Your weapons are set up as you specified. I modified your sheath with Orichalcum, Vibranium, and Whei'ghton Metal, as well as Astral Beast hide for the handle for the sheath. As for your guns, they now have Nano modifications that will allow you to have the magazines consume metals around you. Just don't let them eat special metals or special weapons, as they might get a bit...Strange." Racutio would place his hands in his pants pockets, relaxing as he goes over the last bit. "And as for your weapon case and sword, I figured your sword only needed to be cleaned and sharpened, so I did. And the case, as you can see, now has a HUD on it to give you any and all info you need about what's inside. I'm sure after playing with the cases HUD a bit you'll be able to use it to maintain your weapons perfectly to your own specifications. So, with that said, open it up already!" Racutio would grin in excitement, like a father waiting for his child to open a Christmas present.

Kallen closes a book and looks to Racutio with a faint grin, two fingers moving to slip off her glasses, doing so here would seem to make her hair revert to her old, crimson red look. Soon enough Racutio would feel the rest of her power he knew from the past to slip in. She stretches as she gets up and sighs with relief, "Well I did learn plenty about what I -could- have been and what I'm really not, but I get the gist of it and all I need to know is I am what I am. Now.. To see what you've done for me." She steps over to the case and unclasps it, glancing inside as she'd remove the violin, untouched."I feel I'll enjoy these. Thanks for taking the time to do so."She reaches for the pistols and pivots them in her hands, her eyes glazing over the details, "Looks like I've got a clean slate for any desired etches.. Perhaps." She puts down the sidearms and then brings her attention to her blade, taking hold of the sheath with unbridled anticipation. Holding it in place, she already adjusts to how she feels the style would require, sheath held by her side like a backwards blade. She draws the blade out and brandishes it, her eyes scrutinizing every inch of the steel. With another flourish, she takes a step forward with a horizontal lunge at the air, smiling as she returns the blade into the sheath, "So.. We spent enough time with our own business now? I'm sure your little goblin friend is still catering to your first guest as they wait for 'your Lord's presence,'" she'd smirk at the end, moving to carry the case over her shoulder once more and looks to return the books in their rightful places.

~Tower Entrance~

With another giggle, her violet eyes match to Nericaru's with a calm visage. She tilts her head and tosses the wand as it'd vanish, "Well alright, if you really want me to." She spins again and as her back turns, her body would vanish as if the air was a cloak itself around her. Reappearing different once more, behind Kurai, she now dons a darker attire, her hair a midnight purple with a more mysterious air to her. Her arm would drape around a rather large scythe that she flourishes and lets it vanish. Her voice a more mature tone to when she was at first, "And I don't believe you will need to concern yourself of my intent.. I'm sure your father would prefer to know himself perhaps.. Now, shall we move on?" Grinning rather keenly, she struts forward to follow Nericaru's gesture to move, Kurai and Kendrix following with a cautious awareness. ~This is all getting stranger and stranger by the minute, Kendrix.. I'm growing uneasy the more we're away from our land, I just hope the others will be alright without us..~ ~They've got Seialeth leading, she and her guardian will do well to keep everyone in check without us.. And keep Sora safe as well~ ~I just hope you're right.~ ~I'm certain he is, Kurai.. Remember, don't lose hope for it's your strength, even here.~ Kurai nods to himself lightly as the third voice goes through his mind, exhaling as he grits his teeth.

Racutio would merely smile at how happy she is with his work. He'd close the rift to his workshop, and open one to his main meeting chamber at the end of the main hall, that has a full blown audience chamber, much like one would see in a council building or at an embassy. Racutio would turn toward the rift, then stop, looking back at her. "Our other guests are here now as well. So if you'd like, follow me through this rift when you're done putting all those away. I'm gonna go say hi now. See you below!"

~The Eternal Tower, Audience Room~
With that, he'd step through the rift, and it would remain there for her, ready to close when she steps through. Racutio would step out the other side just as Maluk is opening the huge audience chamber doors, even with his own tiny stature, the doors would respond to his soul signature, and would open like a pair of simple wooden doors.

At the other end of the main hall, Nericaru and company would be steadily walking down the thick red and gold carpet. His eyes glowing due to his own tension. All he could think about right now is getting back to his own research on the Dreamworld, that way he can deal with a contract his dad helped him get setup with. He was highly irritated with being interrupted and having to deal with these fools. He also didn't like the factor of having two demons inside the tower like this. So long as they didn't do anything, he wouldn't have to. Though, it wouldn't matter what they did in a couple seconds. They'd be his father's problem soon.

All the while, Racutio would watch from afar as he sits down in the much larger audience room throne. The height of the throne would be over six feet, five inches tall from the ground, and the wide with be at least two feet wide, allowing for maximum comfort of the seated. It's cushioning would be the same tapestry design as his carpets lining the black, ornate stone floors. Racutio would keep his eyes trained on them while he relaxes and takes another drag from his blunt, finally letting all the smoke in his lungs out only a few seconds after, due to the density and amount of compartments in his lungs. Racutio would only yawn with how slow they're all being, as Maluk and Teakkyoaen make their way to stand before him at the end of the steps that lead up to him and the other thrones.

Maluk would soon stop at the second row of steps, bowing to the side, and holding out his left hand towards Racutio, closing his eyes in respect. Maluk would clear his throat, and speak loudly so that all present inside the tower can hear him. "May I present to you, the ruler of this world, the guardian of many others, and My Lord, Racutio Envarius! The Soul Ruler!" With that said, Maluk would turn to Racutio, smiling and bowing to his lord before taking two steps back, turning around, and making his way over to the exit door behind the main seats to do his usual grounds-keeping work.

Racutio would dismiss Maluk with a nod and a look that says thank you before he would smirk confidently at the group of people and beings set before him. "It's been awhile since I've had this many guests at once, so you'll have to excuse the introductions and pleasantries if they bother you. I have to keep face, after all. It's a pleasure to meet you all. Especially you, Teakkyo. As it stands, I've been sensing a lot of mana flowing out of you for some time now." He'd look to Teakkyo, then to Kendrix, the woman, and the young man, then to his own son.

Nericaru would nod to his dad with a smile, then back to them, going straight-faced again. He'd look to his dad, wondering if he can get back to what he's doing, thinking and contemplating whether or not he wants to leave his father with these people all at once or not, and finally, he decides against it, staying where he is at their only escape point, incase they tried anything. He'd quickly turn around, hold out his right palm, and the entrace gates would close with a mighty boom out of nowhere. However, the audience room doors would remain open, for the sole purpose that Nericaru can lean on the one on the right right watching them from the corner of his left eye would he has his arms crossed leisurely.

Racutio would smile at his son's choice at staying, then he'd look back to them, observing them, and taking in the feel of their soul energy, so that he can track their exact soul signature. He'd look to them, then he'd lift his right hand, balling it into a fist and resting it against his right cheek. "So, I guess it's up to all of you to decide among yourselves on who speaks first. Don't fight though. Everyone will get a turn."

Her case now strapped behind her, Kallen soon follows Racutio back through the rift, placing her glasses back on and her hair changing back to the black-red color. She looks on towards the other guests and quirks a brow a little as she looks to Kurai and Kendrix, "Huh.. I always knew black and red was a cliche color scheme but I had no idea it was this bad.." She says warily, brushing a hand through her own hair. Her eyes center against Kurai once more and her lips would quiver, as if she had one of her fangs gently biting the inside of her mouth. As her eyes look towards Kendrix once more, she'd sense something else and would instinctually grow a little tense, her fox-like characteristics resisting to appear. ~Why the hell-.. I feel no hostilities from them but I can't-... Help but-.. Ergh... This is definitely going to cause a headache..~

Kurai looks on and takes the hint of the atmosphere, nodding in respect towads Racutio before he gathers himself of his surroundings, remaining calm as he stands firm. He'd glance over to Kendrix and blinks, dipping his head faintly, ~Kendrix, ease up, no one's an enemy here, that much we can tell..~ With his arms crossed, his eyes would be glaring cautiously towards Kallen, his ears twitching as he then glances to Kurai at the corner of his eye, ~That woman's a strange one.. Half demon.. Smells like a fox.. But isn't.. You know I don't do well with others like that~ ~Then it would be wise to control that instinct of yours. We're no vagabonds, we're shinobi and demons alike that uphold their honor~ Kendrix would huff and looks the other way, Kurai shakes his head gently and remains patient, knowing they weren't first here, he'd hold it more respectable to let the others speak first.

The woman on the other hand would continue to have that keen smile on her lips, eyes hovering the area but settling upon Racutio with a curiousity that is meant to be known. Stepping a little ways away from the whole group, still retaining a fair distance with them all, she crosses her arms underneath her bosom, eyes closing just as she'd glimmer towards Nericaru, ~This is turning out to be more interesting than I thought.. I suppose I should hold my tongue as well. Curious of this Racutio fellow, he certainly doesn't need to hide being powerful. I find it humorous that the boy believes I'm being manipulative. I'm just as much a guest as the rest of these beings.. Just different.~ She would grin to herself as she waits, remaining still now.

As Taekkyoaen entered the room he marveled at the huge frame of the room, the ornate black stone floor, and the huge array of thrones and one especially ornate throne with a noble being sat in it, the being had a scale similar to Taekkyoean, blue hair, tan skin, and red eyes, and a noble stature Taekkyoean approached this imposing figure and asked "Mi'lord I am Taekkyoaen,what would you ask of me?"...

Nericaru would only scoff in mock irritation upon hearing Teakkyoaen ask Racutio such a question after he just asked the same thing, looking away from the situation and down the hall in a very bored fashion. Racutio on the other hand would only chuckle at this beings response to his own similar response, knowing full well that he's come to him seeking purpose, and a future. Racutio would place both his hands in front of his face, weaving his fingers together in thought as he ponders his question. "Heheh. Straight to the point, I like that, Kyo. Very well. I have a job for you right away if you're interested for somebody of your exact magical expertise. I need you to deal with an astral rift that's pouring spacial beasts out of it off the coast of Taizo. If you can handle that, I will give you further contracts from there. We'll discuss your payment after the job is done. I think I already have something in mind for you that's right up your alley." Racutio would look to the woman next, lowering his hands back to his throne's arm rests. "Next is you. I sensed you watching me and Kallen in Taizo. Your curiosity and determination are nothing short of impressive. So, who are you, and what do you want of me? You've come this far, so it's my job to do my best to see to your request. So, spill..."

Nodding gently, the woman moves and disappears again as she walks behind Taekkyoaen, reappearing this time besides Kallen, her hair sharing a similar hue of blue to Nericaru, and a more fiesty outlook to her. Hand placing underneath Kallen's bosom and the other brushing against her ears, Kallen twitches from slight surprise but couldn't help but be still, her body shivering as her tail would sprout out with similar manner, fur standing on end as she'd seem pacified, something even Racutio would find her quite odd to even be in such a state. Smiling, the woman's voice now carries that of a young woman yearning for adventure and battle, "The nature of my true name is long forgotten. Don't mean to be rude but this one's a mix of cute and sexy.. Plus the ears, they're quite soft.." Smirking with a small chuckle, her eyes set upon Racutio as she lets go of Kallen, arms wrapping behind her own back, "So because of that, I gave myself a new name. Reiku Veritahl. But I usually prefer Rei for a number of reasons." Rei wanders around close with that smirk playfully still on her lips, aimlessly vanishing behind Racutio's throne to show up on the other end back with her original self. Arms crossed against her chest now, she looks calmly to Racutio with her eyes almost nearly closed, "I didn't come here like the rest of your guests here, but I can surely say that I'm only merely guiding these two shinobi here to their own answers. As of my questions, I believe they've already been answered. I am not like you, but at the same time, I am similar in some ways. I did not come here by random chance, but at the same time I had no true inclination to know what dimension this belonged to. I'm not nearly as aged as you are, but I've spent my own time exploring.. I do not hide my presence out of hostility, but for reasons to keep those who can sense me from causing any possible negative intent towards me in my travels. I'd like to say I'm a planeswalker, but I'm nothing near immortal. Going by the common human years, I'm somewhere between 19 and 22." Her eyes glance towards Kendrix as he'd be looking towards Kallen again, his eyes only shifting to Rei's for a moment before he'd wince although she'd only look at him as she is now. She raises a hand to her mouth and grins, "It would seem as instinct is kicking in for plenty of us today, such as your son earlier.. But I cannot blame him or anyone here. Now... To make my presence here a bit more.. Meaningful, I come here with two things.." Her eyes open a little more as the violet would align to Ractuio's blue, "And I believe you might enjoy one of them, would you like to hear?"

"Well Mi'lord that does seem to be something fitting my expertise, not to be rude but may I ask what the payment is?" Taekkyoaen got up from his bow and looked at Racutio with earnest curiosity and a bit of excitement the giant 19 year old was thinking of what it might be a gun,a sword, or just maybe a gun-sword and some armor! either way he waited for a response as he drew in nearby arcane energy's...

Racutio would look to Teakkyoaen, then to Reiku, then back to Teakkyoaen. "I can sense you have an interest in dark magicka, and Vis-mana. Therefore, I have a weapon I picked up just recently that's perfect for you. The last owner was undeserving of it's power, but as it is now, it's not suitable for your style, as it's last owner was a piss-ant mercenary named Oliver that I've had several dealings with in Taizo on several occasions. The weapon I have in mind is a high-caliber dark matter pistol that I plan on turning into a gun-bladed magnum for you. Caliber and power can be raised in the right hands, and a anti-material blade under the barrel will come greatly in handy..." Racutio would smirk smugly at the thought of this sorcerer using a gun-blade. Racutio would then wave his hand dismissively to Teakkyoaen. "Alright, go do your task. If you do well, and don't die, I'll even contract you again. Heheh..." Racutio would look to Reiku, curious as to what she wants still, and partially annoyed that she's wasting his time when she answered his question with a question of her own. "Yes, I want to know....That's part of the reason why I asked. I didn't ask you what you wanted for my own good health or because I'm just running my mouth talking to myself. Just answer already." Racutio would tap his right index finger against his throne's arm rest, taking another long drag of his blunt and sighing the smoke out gently a few seconds later, waiting patiently for her to answer. It was clear that he was being as polite as possible when saying this, even if it did come off as a bit annoyed and demanding, it was spoken with a tone of kindness and patience. The signs of a true leader in his very voice.

"Hnhn.. Rather straightforward.. But yes, I do come here out of my own curiousity. I've never met such a being like you but I find myself having some similarities to it. I've never seen another being who can walk amongst the vast quantity of dimensions as long as I can remember. I was curious if I could get to know you better, see what your stories behold in your experience.. Perhaps even other things, such as a contract for myself or even a spar. Like so many others I've heard, two beings can get to know one another through their blows." Putting her hands together, she departs them to reveal a simple bo-staff and holds it in her grasp aligned to her body, waving it to the other as her appearance shifts again, scythe blades appearing on one end as her facade with the purple hair returns. "But with that aside, as for the second subject I have for you.. Considering the situation I can read from those here, perhaps.. A 'game' could be arranged. Would you care to know what I have in plan with that?"

Blinking, Kallen huffs silently as she looks away a little, ~A game?... What the hell..~

"I might need a disguise, I feel I would stick out like a sore thumb if people saw my monstrous form" Taekkyoaen thought maybe this man could turn him back to his 19 year old, spiky black haired, scrawny, pale skinned body, hopefully... he bowed once again to the blue haired warrior as he waited on his thought...

Last edited by a moderator:
Racutio would only grin maliciously at the mention of a game. He was all too used to people offering the opportunity of a game to entertain him and his constant want for something new. He'd merely chuckle wickedly, his eyes glowing brightly in the crimson they exude. "A game, eh? I like your proposition. Nericaru, handle the matter of Teakkyoaen's disguise. Utilize the soul manipulation technique I taught you to give this man his body back. As it stands, his body isn't human in appearance anymore due to magical prowess corrupting his form. So merely change his appearance back to a time he didn't look like..." He'd pause for a second before using his right index and middle finger to create a circle in the air to specify all of him. "...That." Racutio would look to Reiku again. "So, give me the details of your game, and I guess I can choose whether or not I want to play it or not. Chances are I will. As for contracts and sparring with me, I'd be happy to oblige. You seem to be able to handle yourself, but in your case, I'd like to test to see just what you're truly capable of before I determine whether or not you should do any of this to begin with. As it stands, I doubt that will be a problem for you, Rei. You seem more than capable of handling yourself, even if your soul seems a bit out of place, with several different pieces to the same white and blue, you also have several influxes in color every so often in your soul when you change personalities I've noticed. That means I can keep track of when you change personas on me. Should be easy enough to manage handling the persona changes, as I've had my own personas I've had to live with as well, believe it or not." Racutio would smirk. He'd then look to Kurai and Kendrix, and even to the dark demon soul inside of Kurai. His piercing soul gaze would be obviously clear upon looking at all three live souls. Racutio would merely smile and hold out his large arms openly before crossing them over his chest. "So, who are you three dudes, and what is it that you want? Mind you, you wouldn't have ended up here in this dimension unless your souls and destinies were forced into a situation that meant no other way was possible for something you all seek or desire. Most who end up in this hall either want what Rei here wants, want training, or even want help from me to save their people, like my friend Kallen here beside me, who I've known for quite some time now." He'd thumb point to Kallen with his right thumb with a gentle smile. "Everyone ends up standing where you are right now for a reason. So I ask you, what is the reason, you know in your souls, as to why you are here before me? Only you can answer that by asking it of me. And I will do my best to provide."

Nericaru would walk over to Teakkyoaen and stand only a few feet away from him before holding out his left palm, closing his eyes, and looking at Kyo's soul in time and following his appearance over the years by following his soul's history back several years. He'd find Teakkyoaen's appearance before he looked like this, of when he had dark black hair, and nearly pure white skin. He'd open his eyes, and they would glow bright with creational energy, manifesting as a powerful illusion over Teakkyoaen, and powerful Mar'tallian soul seal would glowing on Teakkyoaen's head, making his body shift in appearance rapidly from the legendary sorcerer of now, to a young man with alabaster skin, and dark black hair, however, the only tell-tale sign of his magic are the black and purple eyes with what look to be stars deep inside his eyes deep inside of their far reaches as a sign of his progression in Astral magic. Nericaru would sigh deeply after exerting that much soul energy, and merely look at him now, just as the seal manifests. He'd breathe in more soul energy from the tower quickly, concentrating and closing his eyes, he'd open a few rifts, pulling out a pair of black plated cargo pants, some black combat boots, and a black hooded combat jacket with hidden pockets on the inside of the jacket so he can keep his fighting style like with his robes with his pockets of ever-holding. The last item to the outfit he'd take out of the rift is a pair of black finger-less sorcerer's gauntlets enchanted with advanced spell-casting gems lodged in the back of the palm for energy flow of mana to be unlocked properly and with Arch-Mage discipline with enough practice with them. The rift would then close, and Nericaru would open his eyes, giving Kyo a nudge with his knuckles and a smirk, as a sign he thinks this guy is alright. "As things are, you and I are probably the same age, Kyo. So I'm hooking you up with extra gear as well for this job. Most of those things that pour out of those rifts can be a real pain in the ass, so use all that gear well. Those robes you have are better suited for when you travel anyways, so using these will be more functional than those. Plus, you won't stand out so much. Now you'll look like a real sorcerer who can maintain not looking so corrupted by his own magic. I'd say you look hundreds of years older myself, but you'll just have to look in a mirror and determine for yourself how much you like the seal look back in time that I used."

Reiku smiles lightly and glances to Nericaru before returning her gaze to Racutio, "It's not that I have to live with them, but it's what I decide to do. I feel it gives me different perspectives to life, as well as changing my own style here and there.. They're all still me of course. In total there are four others, but you can also guess I'd be able to shift my appearance regardless. This is indeed my true self however. Now, for the game.." placing her staff adjacent to the ground as the pole-tip stands upon it, she looks over the rest of the group, "For the time being, I will exclude your mission-goer here.. And apologies.. Whenever I hear someone say 'kyo' at what seems to be the end of a sentence reminds me of some rather strange kids that looked like fish.. Carp I believe... Anyhow..."She lifts the scythe and has a hand glide against the side and the blades, deforming it into something else once again; A rather large, almost sinister great blade with a notch by the end and spikes along the front. She swings it once around her and her blue-haired counterpart appears again, the sword rising and then resting upon her shoulder. "Seeing what I can do for you about this game and our.. Contenders among us.. Perhaps watching will do, but again that's up to you. I'm sure I can work something for you in that case." Looking to Kurai and Kendrix, she smiles confidently, "Of course, they should ask their questions first. Though I already have my own idea to help them through this game before further action is required."

"What?... What do you mean through a game? We're in the middle of a war in my homeland and you're thinking of games?" ~Kurai.. It is alright, I can see what her intentions are and they are to help by now.. Let us hear her out, but as your own.~ Sighing, Kurai crosses his arms first before relaxing a tiny bit, his hands come together with his fingers formed into a handsign, focusing himself. Racutio would see his soul slowly departing from the mix and two souls would seperate, a figure soon phasing in besides Kurai. Donning a midnight-black set of armor that holds a majestic and draconic air to it, a slim man with similarly colored hair stands before them, eyes as blue as the sky. Calm in nature, the man kneels before Racutio and speaks, "Not many can sense these things within another in our world, such as demon bindings. They're usually of great power, but that did not come in any doubt as we've entered this place. My name is Zephyr, a demon like Kendrix but born of greater purpose. I am one of fourteen Guardians of the village known as Blue Moon. The Guardian of Hope. We are willing to hear out your aid, Miss Reiku." Smiling, Reiku nods and looks back to Racutio, "Good, I'm glad you're up to it.. Now, my idea for contenders would be the three of these men, our devious little fox here and your son.. But if you wish to take part, I can be your partner for this, but I'd much rather observe what they can do first." Listening in through the conversations, Kallen would smile deviantly, her fangs bared and sword hanging over her shoulder, "Well, you've got my attention.. I'm in."

((Piece of junk crapped out on me first time around I made the post and lost half of what I wrote. So I had to reimprove what I already WANTED to type... I am in a mix of being sad and aggrevated but oh well..))

Last edited:
As Nericaru gave him the news of his new form he summoned a magical mirror and looked through at himself and saw his 19 year body and that it looked exactly as before (apart from his astral eyes) he gave a hearty cry with his new voice "Fuck Yeah!" and then realized he was in the house of these noble people and felt embarrassed and stuttered "I-I-I... I mean im sorry for my over excitement but I have been waiting for an opportunity to get my old body back and finally people wont treat me like a monster, thank you so much...um let see,Nericaru? either way thank you so much I will get straight on it" Taekkyoaen then opened an astral rift to the coast of Taizo city and stepped inside...

Racutio would smirk and wave his hand dismissively, telling her to go on and continue her proposition for her game. "I like the sounds of this so far, so tell me what your game involves before I decide whether or not I will partake or not. As for whether or not Nericaru and Kallen want to play a game or not, is up to them. And I've noticed one thing about you already..." Racutio would hold up a single finger, his index, with a simple look. "You need to be more considerate of others, and what they want, or I can't have you do very many contracts that involve interaction in such a way. Instead, you should merely offer, not instantly include everyone present. You must be considerate of the wants and needs of others as well as your own." Racutio would look to Kurai, Kendrix, and now, Zephyr, who's appearance has become more prominent, even though he could already see his soul as it was. He'd run his right hand over his chin spike in thought. He could sense the troubles deep in Kurai and Kendrix, and the calm tension Zephyr has. "I sense you are all troubled for the place you came from..." Racutio would take the last drag from his blunt, then he'd put it out, and look to them, giving them a smile as he releases the smoke. "...Don't worry about such things. Because this is a secluded dimension, time passes slower here. A whole day here is merely a minute in your world, and in most cases, in comparison to all worlds. To most humans, they refer to this world's like mine as Never-lands, where time passes very slowly in one dimension as opposed to others. So do not worry for anything you left behind.You have time to spare." He'd look to Rei. "Anyways, continue with the details of your game. I'm highly interested in what might be tested by your game, as well. If the game is good enough, I may even have a friendly wager in it for all of you. Hahaha!"

Nericaru would look to the group, and to the woman known as Rei with apparently desired split-personality disorder. He'd only lower his head and sigh to his father's response, when he knew it would be his response. He'd just place his index and thumb on the bridge of his nose and massage it to relieve his irritation. He'd merely think to himself how much better it would be to get back to his training and research so he can get back to work on his latest contract. He'd just cross his arms and listen patiently like his father, hoping his little sister stays in her room on he upper floors while they do all of this...The last thing our father needs right now is Asuna distracting him when he's like this..."

~City of Taizo, Taizo Coast~
The astral rift would be roughly ten feet tall and four feet wide. How long it's been open is undetermined, but by the looks of it, plenty of astral beasts have poured out and started rampaging on the beach, having chased everyone off the beach, and killed already a matter of twenty five people who decided to try and attack the creatures unprovoked, which sent them into a rampage to begin with. Several astral beings known merely as Scorpio would be the most common, with a few Astral Lionis, which look like small spinning Ant-lions with blades for teeth. The moment the rift would open and Teakkyo would step out, they would all look at him with their spacial eyes, speaking in a spacial insectoid language that comes off as partially telepathic. ~"An astral, like us...No, it has intent...Intent to send us back...Intent to kill...We will kill first...We must...Must live beyond the Astral Plane...Must kill before we are killed...Natural order..."~ It is clear that they've already become corrupted by being out of their own plane. Which means now, he will have no choice but to kill them, or send them all back where they came from in their tainted state. They would begin to move towards him, with the Scorpio moving forward, clacking their razor-sharp pincers and keeping their tails prone high like a group of Kendo masters ready to drop their sword at high stance, while the Lionis would quickly move around in a circle in the sand, making a the sand around him into a boundary of quicksand so he cannot escape the fight to their own knowledge. The beings naturally working together to survive, because it's all they can do now.

Smirking, she laughs a little and nods, "I assure you, I take in account of that fully. I won't hold them against their will, but I include them for a specific reason to overcome their own troubles and physical abilities.. I sense a fear stirring within the man named Kurai. A fear he believed long overcome, but it still lingers, it always has. I've visited his realm before. Watched through the eyes of his adversaries at times.. One of them was rather.. Perversely kinky for the sadistic.." Kurai would flinch and shudder uncomfortably in a very noticeable way, thinking back to something he wished he could forget, "Yeah thanks for reminding me, damnit... I wanted to bring that fight to an end as soon as I could.." Smirking again, Rei looks back to Racutio with her hand stretched towards the three with her palm facing up, "You will understand my reasoning once I've given them their opponents.. As I know two of them will need to get over this if they wish to save their loved ones. And I believe you heard Kallen before, she's interested about it. But what I have in mind is something you two have experienced in the past.. I believe it was five years you mentioned.. Clashing blades with a certain witch. And perhaps for your son if you'd like, a bout with a rather large ogre.. Mind you, I could probably pull some strings to bring them here completely, but I figured to keep the balance between the dimensions, I'd bring them here in a dream-like state, where their bodies remain in a deep sleep for the time being they'd be here.. A sort of tether to return them from where they came once the purpose is complete.. But if you have plans to deal with them otherwise... I'm sure you can make those adjustments for yourself." Fox ears twitching fervently, Kallen's deviant grin becomes more sinister as she hears what could be set up, a thumb pushing out her blade a few inches, "If that's so.. That won't be an offer I'll refuse. Someone needed to throw her for a loop and set her straight.. Lucien did after she killed his sister, escaping like the cowardly witch she is, but I want to see her eating dirt under my own heel.."

Taekkyoaen had made a sword out of his astral energy to counteract the beasts, he span spewing energy everywhere like a blizzard of stars, he snapped his fingers and all of the energy exploded casting a blinding light across the coast of Taizo city then Taekkyo sucked all the astral energy in and felt renewed "I needed that, I was Hu~un~gry" he then cast teleport and appeared right next to Nericaru...

Racutio would merely close his eyes, hearing Rei word for word, and opening his eyes with a grin upon the mention of both the witch and the ogre. He'd only grin maliciously about the game she had planned. "I think that sounds like a lovely idea. Though, I would love for my son to take out Saiya instead and claim her weapon she prides on so much. I want General Siral Blood-killer's soul however. This is my proposition for this little game. You bring them here, I claim what's mine for the trouble they both caused me in Leon... Because of Saiya, I lost a very valuable contract that would've paid out greatly, and because of Siral, I lost a whole platoon of Elven men to. Elves, in fact, that I didn't mind training, because they learned my techniques well that I had offered them. Those two are a problem, and need to be dealt with. So we can make a game of it. Kallen and Nericaru, you two can decide among yourselves who you want to fight actually. I wouldn't want to take that from you. Actually, how about this..." Racutio would reach into his pocket and draw out another blunt, spinning it between his fingers incredibly fast. So fast in fact that it begins to blur, before he'd stop it immediately with it lit at the end, and then he'd put it between his lips at the right edge of his mouth. "Kallen and Nericaru versus Saiya, and Kurai and Kendrix versus General Siralgum Blood-Killer. I have something else in mind for you two though, Rei and Zephyr. I want to face you both myself to see exactly what you two are capable of for myself. You both are highly-powerful with soul energy coursing through the both of you. I want to face you both, by the way. So if you want to have a three-way battle, or a tag-team between you and Zephyr, or even split the fights up seperately, it's up to you. So, my idea, or your idea? You decide..."

Nericaru would think for a moment, then he'd speak. "I like your idea the most dad. We have a more likely chance of testing ourselves against extremely powerful opposition that way, but what about bringing the assholes from Kurai and Kendrix's dimension here instead to deal with them? I'm sure they'd be awfully grateful if we helped them. Mind you, not do everything, because I know the Way of the Shinobi. I would not take the honor of defeating your enemies for you. As an assassin trained by my father, I know how important it is to maintain self-honor and the discipline of fighting one's own battles. I merely meant help. Beating them to a bloody mess style helping, but help, none the less." Nericaru would sense a rift about to open up next to him and he'd make a few steps to the right before an astral rift would open up where Teakkyoaen left. Nericaru would only chuckle in amusement at how fast he dispatched the rift and creatures. "Nice job, man. Knew we weren't wrong about you. Dad will definitely contract you now." Nericaru would hold out his right fist for acknowledgement for a job well done to Teakkyo.

Racutio thought about his son's idea for a moment as well, wondering if the group before him would debate on it. He was hoping he wouldn't have to decide for them mostly. One way or another, things were going to get fun, and that one thought, entertained Racutio already, making his constant grin a sign that he wanted all of this to happen this way from the beginning. Things were going to get very entertaining very quickly...

Status
Not open for further replies.