Soul Collision - Destined Encounters

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Konras point of view, it looked like only one bullet was coming at him, so he moved out of the way, looking back at the first bullet and laughing. As he turned his head he said to himself "oh shit." One of the bullets hit his wing, melting a hole right through it, while the other bullet hit him right in the chest and began to slowly eat away at his skin. Konra fell to the ground and left a big crack in the floor. As Konra regained his breath, he said quietly "You stupid fuck, i will enjoy ripping the flesh off your bones" Konra struggled as he got up on his feet; the dark matter still eating away at the skin on his chest, revealing a little muscle tissue; and grabbed his sword and started to limp towards Taekkyoaen, who was still laying on the ground in pain...

Finally catching his breath Taekkyo yelled "Fuck you!" he stumbled up and tossed up his gun catching it in a sword position he did a low run toward Konra when half way he used a stream of plasma as a jump jet tried landing on the large Werian....

As Taekkyo leaped at Konra, Konra held his hand out and caught Taekkyo by his neck and held him there, laughing at the failed attempt at attacking him. "Prepare to die you backstabbing motherfucker" Konra said as he put the tip of his blade on Taekkyos chest. The acid on the tip of the blade started to burn away his cloak....

Maluk would behold the minotaur in nearly equal size to him and his Orcish look. They we're almost as tall as one another. "A guardian like myself. A pleasure to see you again, Gravarin. So it's name is Agis, hmm? Curses are suitable to my Lord's needs as his guardian. I can protect him with an endless curse. It's good to know you entrust me with such power, Lord Azmarati. I will cherish this weapon and extension of myself, from this point on." Maluk would walk towards Siral now, getting even larger to a large eighteen feet tall. His eyes now glowing bright green and his armor underneath his body would be clearly visible as advanced beast scales. What would seem like hand-made armor is actually his body underneath morphed into a super powerful carbon and iron base inside his body. His knuckle bones would begin to jut out sharply and his brows would now have orcish spikes you'd see on one of their warlords. With the same outfit he was wearing, it would now be obvious his outfit was also magical to look like it does even when he's small, though in the case of massive orc Maluk, he would look more like a warrior they would all worship in some fantasy legend they'd foretell. A true warlord. He'd toss the blade up into the air by sliding it out straight up into the air by gripping the sheath firmly and hurling the sword up high into the sky, it'd glimmer in the nova-light of the nearby star for good couple seconds away,.,He'd leap forwards and start sprinting just as he'd run forward with his claws ripping the dust and grass up underneath him, spewing a high-density green laser directly to Siral's body straight from his glowing green eyes as he holds his sheathe back, lacing the end of the leather bindings around it on his hands on the entrance end of the sheath. As he runs forward, he'd loosen the sheath up and swing it in a vertical arc from behind, making the bindings extend and knock the blade through the air at Siral as he prepares another ray blast from the dispersion of the energy in his mind from millennia of training as a shape-shifter. He'd only growl a laugh as he attempts to incapacitate him and help Lady Kallen and show his gratitude properly for his gift, by using it with all his might and skill before their guests. Even Maluk enjoyed his job.

Racutio would only smirk notoriously under his hood for a brief moment, before returning to his usual straight-faced calm expression he usually has in combat. His freestyle combat often always involved changing stance constantly to different emotional combat styles to screw with his opponents with no expression and combining his ability to see the intent of others just by looking at the soul they have and the way it moves around them or inside them. But, the biggest giveaway that he was making himself at their level now, is that his eyes stopped glowing, and his power is hidden, seemingly by his robe-like wanderer's jacket. It seemed to enhance his suppression greatly, making him seem powerless, even though it has other abilities to it that say otherwise with his slayer-style fighting style. In a matter of seconds, he'd spin on his heel, turning to the version of Rei he recalled as Dark Rei that he sensed had moved positions, he'd only reach his left hand up as if he's going to grab the scythe, but instead, the scythe would pass through him like a ghost as an afterimage and the scythe's momentum would more than likely be sent to the ground by it's tip, and quite possibly be stuck too. He'd appear behind her, and smile. "Well, if you don't mind interrupting, I don't mind switching places for a moment. So, to keep you kids preoccupied, I'll bring out Flaris and Frostarion to handle you kids while I handle our other belligerent guests. Teakkyo and Konra are a bit out of line, and I warned them, after all. So, enjoy the summoned power of my Deities of Cold Mind and Fiery Aggression!" With that, Racutio would disappear, and instead, an explosion like a huge lava bomb would pound into the top of the warehouse like a meteor, and almost immediately at the same time, a psycho-kinetic pulse and a flurry of snow would erupt out of nowhere. After the fire and snow clear, there stands two extremely intimidating summoned beings, made by fractions of Racutio's abilities and power. The biggest one being the one referred as Flaris (clearly the tall one in heavy volcanic armor with a new-age samurai style blaze-tail hairstyle that looks like it's literally made of fire. His armor looking like a combination of volcanic stone and veins of magma flowing through his armor and lines down his burning eyes. In his mouth would be a long expensive cigar. Behind him, facing blue power Rei and Zephyr, would be none other than the deity of Cold Mind who commands psychic capabilities and the cold elements of frost, liquids, and solids to moisture with his mind. Down side, is Frostarion has no emotion. He would stand there in his long, bright white with icy permafrost plates covering his waist past his belt and over his shoulders much like you'd see on a samurai or ninja. On his head would be a helmet made of the same crystal permafrost material that looks like an icicle style knight helmet mixed with a hood, with several icicle style spikes going out of the top of the front like arching spikes like you'd see on an elder frost dragon of a vicious frost giant. His whole aura would be like a chilling mist around him, and sheathed at his waist on his icy belt would be an icy crystal blade on each side of his waist. One a ancient, almost icy blue raindrop shaped blade, while the other is a five and a half foot long blizzard-style moon-blade that sits firmly on the left, ready to be unsheathed on the right. Both would open their eyes at once and their souls would come alive as Racutio opens a rift and passes through it as it closes just as Zephyr swoops in at him, not a moment too soon. A rift would open up behind Konra, and instead of killing him like Konra intended to do to Teakkyo, Racutio would merely bend his left arm back a little bit, before attempting at backhanding Konra in the right side of his neck with the sharp obsidian knuckles with the super-human strength he's known for, as well as the blood-rending power of his left arm to hurt and possibly briefly paralyze him. The rift behind him would close as he merely shakes his head lightly and murmurs disappointment to him mockingly. "What did I tell you about going too far, denizen of Limbo? I'm afraid killing here would be a waste of time. And I won't let you forsake what you have left merely for revenge. You haven't realized how selfish revenge is yet still, I see. You won't forsake who you are on my watch, Konra. Not while I'm here to stop you. Teakkyo hasn't taken your humanity from you. You've taken your humanity from yourself by dwelling on thoughts of vengeance and retribution. That's not justice. Justice is making him pay the right way by forcing him to help others and getting paid to do it…" Racutio would stand with a leisure stance, but would in fact be ready to strike again if necessary. He was intervening briefly with this fight before it goes too far.

Siral's already damaged armor would begin to crack, but the sword would glance off at the first stab, but the momentum would break the elbow plates off, and the sheath hitting his elbow would strike his elbow bone in a weird way due to the combination of Oricalcum and Vibranium, causing him to roar as his bones rattle from the inside out, his fear presence would appear again, but would be cut short as Maluk swoops in with a laser ray from his eyes that burns through his chest armor and knocks him back into the giant bone yard's beast ribs that are now splintered and about to break, even through a lot have been used. He'd growl in a daze, angry, with drool escaping his lips. "Ugh…Damn you..! How dare you call yourself a goblin, turning on a Ogre General is garbage!" His voice would change to his darker nature again as his eyes retain their fiery Despair ability look as he zeroes in on Kallen again, then to Maluk, then back to Kallen, having his eyes darting now in a quick panicked calculation. He can't focus on- He's hit in the chest with the curse blade, right between his ribs, and then again is blasted in the torso, burning away more of his armor with another aura-ray blast. He'd cough out a splurt of blood from his insides being hit off guard twice in a row, and he'd fall to his knees, with his fists against the ground as he tries to breath, even though he's now internally cursed. He'd grab the grip of Maluk's blade and pull the blade out, tossing the blade at the dirt as he tries to breathe with a curse plaguing his insides now, as well as internal spiritual damage, as well as structural damage to his inside bones from the Vibranium. He'd wheeze and roar and growl to himself in pain as he slowly drags himself to his feet, weak, and nearly defeated, but still kicking with what power and armor he has left. He'd roar at the both of them and swing both of his cleavers down, making the ground quake tremendously with his super-strength, causing the ground of the environment that the tower made to split open slightly in effect with the quake.
As soon as Frostarion's icy eyes came to life, he would merely fold his arms away into the huge white frosty sleeves of his long winter season armored monk robes, the icy emotionless eyes gazing deeply at Zephyr and blue-haired Rei with her great sword. His icy breath would jet from the slits in his frozen helmet, and he would seemingly know the battlefield at that exact moment. He would breathe in the cold air he's now created around himself, and sigh the cold frozen oxygen outwards in refreshment. A sign he is at one with himself and his environment. His cold ice blue pale glowing eyes would gaze at Rei first, and he would speak finally in an emotionless, cold echo, from the voice of a handsome gentleman, who's been chilled to a life of nothing, and no real objective, other than to live. The voice of one born without emotion. Making him the deity summon of Cold Mind made by Racutio himself to store his cold-hearted nature, and take the psychic abilities from himself to make a fight fair, while also manifesting those abilities as a life of their own. "It is a pleasure to meet you blue, power-oriented Rei. I am Racutio's intellectual and emotionless cold side. Allow me to be the opponent of you and the Guardian of Hope, Zephyr, until Racutio is finished and I may merge with him once again…" With that said, he would begin to coat the whole of the warehouse on his side with an icy look, and as he breathes in once more, he'd then breathe out in a more aggressive manner, causing a flurry to be summoned literally out of nowhere directly at them, as if summoned supernaturally by him, or commanded to appear by Frostarion himself. The ice being an area of effect, so it would be a chilling effect over the time of the fight. Meaning they would either be slowed down by the cold or freeze altogether if they're weak to the cold.

Flaris on the other hand, his fiery eyes would immediately come to life, and he'd look directly at the purple, more commanding, and intellectual Rei in front of him with the scythe, and he would only billow his distaste at her for trying to sneak up on Racutio to begin with. He'd grab the massive obsidian stone rod that seems to look like a broken hilt with no weapon to it at all. "Racutio may not care what you do in a fight, but I think what you tried to do dishonorable in a fight. We are, like you, segments of Racutio's whole, and have our own feelings. I am Racutio's intense aggression, allowing him to not get angry in combat if need be, and centering his anger and channeling it through myself. I am the embodiment of anger and destructive volcanic warfare. I will crush you with the power of stone and fire, smoke and sulfur! And your scythe…" Flaris would pull back his seemingly broken hilt, and all of a sudden magma would pour from the base of it, making a long liquid-hot melting magma chain that would look solid, and at the end of it, a pin-cushion style flail would form at the end at least two and a half feet wide, covered in spikes, would materialize, made of what looks to be a lava-bomb fresh out of a volcano and has slightly solidified, making a spiky pin-cushion flail right out of hell. His demonic-looking helmet would form on his head with a mantle of razors on it's sides, and as if commanded to live, the plume on the back would jet to life, looking like an afterburner on a jet, and causi9ng all of the other vents on his armor to come alight with flames much like his plume just did, showing the might behind Racutio's fire element being used as his primary when angered. The real weight would appear behind Flaris as he begins to crush the and melt the ceiling of the warehouse as he begins to walk forward towards purple Rei, dragging the flail behind him menacingly as his armor burns and sets his side of the warehouse into a melting, self-made foundry underneath his feet. "The question is, how long can you survive against a walking volcano instead of a supernatural planewalker…Perhaps I'll merely cook you alive before Racutio has to enlighten your games anymore!"

Nericaru on the other hand, would now walk over to his Uncle Azmarati and Iridan, with his animalistic self swiftly catching up, crouched down like a beast panting away like a vicious and happy wolf after a recent kill. The seal Nericaru made sucking the segment of soul energy into the tower and devouring and purifying the Darkness that the duplicate Saiya spewed out. Duplicated Darkness or not, it was still the real thing come to life. That was the risk with that. The soul energy would light up the Darkness then eat it whole like a monster, sealing it away within the deep far reaches of the underground recesses beneath the tower. The seal would then disappear to where he sealed away the Darkness in the underground tower prison. Nericaru would keep his animalistic side out with it's curse mask activated, and his weapons out. The original would stand there in his normal state, holding his knives the same way in defensive stance backwards. "So, Uncle Dervain, it's been awhile. Still doing contract work in easy chump dimensions? I've been working in Nirn nonstop, so Tamriel and it's outlying continents are pretty much covered by my father's sect of the Black Hand. I would hope you've kept busy too. You may not be able to beat dad, but I know you have experience on me, so I'd love to get a spar in with you to learn some techniques from you. Diversifying and learning from others is the best thing I've learned with my combination eyes. Having a combo of mom's eyes and dad's allows me to see and do things others can't. a lot like Sharingan in a way…Anyways, how do you want to do this? Me and you against one another, or me and some of my clones versus both of you at once?"

Recovering from nearly getting her legs crushed as she rolls away from the rabid beast, Kallen watches in amusement as Maluk throws Siral for a loop and two. With the quakes happening suddenly from Siral bashing his cleavers into the ground, Kallen stabs her blade against the ground as she kneels to keep her balance, growling before she smirks. Eyes already calculating the area and her next move. Several blue balls of fire appear above her and she takes a free hand to smash it against the ground, the fires billowing into the cracks in the ground Siral had caused. Considering the ground was simulated as dirt and stone for the battlefield, she attempts to make use of this by causing more to burst up from the ground around Siral, the fires causing ignitions and force to do so. As she focuses further, an aura about herself forms, shaping out a large fox, one tail visible. Channeling more energy for her next move, a second and third tail move to appear in the appiration. The fires that worked to uproot the ground around Siral now rage forward to his arms as the ground is torn up around it, and the fires begin to swarm and twist, working to trap his limbs - arms and/or legs - in the heated ground, formed from a mix of glass, magma and ash from the composition of the ground and the raging fires. Seeing what would happen next, Kallen stands in wait, ready as she stares out calmly, collectively. A hunter.

Smiling at her new opponent, Rei takes the calm moment to put her hand over a fist infront of her and bows lightly, returning to the mood of a fight, taking hold of her blade, "It's an honor. I hope this will be just as fun, if not more." And with that, the snow would kick in and a smirk plasters on her lips, hand gripping firmly over her blade as the other forms a fist, gauntlets shifting. Zephyr nods in respect as well as he shifts back into a ready position, his black flames disappearing but the heat remaining as he firmly grips his katana in both hands, wings retracting inward. "This will be interesting enough.. In a way I feel I can relate. Of the others, I usually was known as the calmest and thinker of the guardians."

Grinning with dark entertainment, this Rei would lightly laugh at a few things Flaris would mention, "Awfully contradictory, don't you suppose? It'd go against what Racutio is doing to stop right now between Taekkyoaen and that Konra fellow.. Honor or not, I simply came in to not leave hothead over there too open so she could enjoy her fight further. But now that I'm here, why not get my own fun too." And with that, she puts her arm outreached behind her and her scythe appears into her grasp in a distorted wave of a flash. Brandishing it about a few times, her grin remains as she looks upon her fiery opponent. ~Honestly, Kairi.. You always get the good ones, hnhnhn.. That Frostarion seems like he'd be a fun challenge for my exact tastes, but I won't complain about this Flaris fellow.~

With the little breath he had left in him, Konra murmured "You fucker, this doesn't concern you, this is between me and Taekkyo, and I am no human. I am a Werian, but he did take my life once, and i will not give him the chance to do it again" as he said that, he struggled onto his two hind legs, but before he could do anything, he reverted into his normal form and fainted. as he fainted, he dropped his gun and sword, and fell to the ground, motionless

"I the mighty iridan will sit this one out i believe, id rather enjoy watching you two go one on one." Iridan then would summon his golden throne and sit down, in a place that he could see all the goings on but to stay out of the way.

"I believe you should go first since the young always get better experience by making the first move." Dervain says as he reaches into his coat and pulls out a short object and flicks it causing it to extend into a rather large black bow.

As he saw Konra feint upon the floor he chuckled in a condescending manner before going into a wheezing fit and remarked "Even though you have quite a lot of physical power Konra, you lack the intelligence to realize that we went too far and that considering he is being very nice" Taekkyoaen said in a weak yet spiteful voice before turning his eyes to Racutio "Racutio i was wondering if i could maybe get patched up?"

Collectively, he'd pick himself up as the ground rumbles, only to have the ground collapse under him, glowing orange under the cracks and getting brighter. Siral knew what that meant. Little to no time to react, he'd jump back into the binds she created made of the burning inferno of Kallen's aura flames would shoot up around his ankles and quickly latch onto his wrists, making have to reel his arms and legs quickly by flexing and tightening his stance. His armor taking the brunt of her flames as it begins to slowly get red hot on him. He'd only roar and pull at the flames on his right all at once, his body would flex on the right, and he'd pull with all of his might using his more intense Despair state. The flames would disperse from the supernatural force of his sheer power, even though his arm is now burning, and the smell of his seared flesh cooking against his own armor, but his expression as he looks at her and lifts his head, doing the same on his left side, making the flames disperse, he'd run forward as the flames try to grab him, he'd now charge her in his full rage. He'd lock his limbs in quickly as the ground under him collapses and the flames try to burn his feet, he'd simply keep running forward in his rage and adrenaline, now no longer feeling anything from his sheer anger. To say that Kallen got this far against him was by understatement, an amazing feat. But he was being swindled dishonorably now in this fight. He would not stand for it! He was shit-faced mad now! Siral would charge forward, and in a burst of strength, would throw all of his weight and power down with both of his weapons down on top of her position in what's known in the book of warfare, as a Seismic Slam, utilizing the power and recoil strength of a body slam while utilizing the power of crush weapons in one's hands. He was going to crush her alive before she could burn him again or charge any more of her dirty distance non-sense or blast attacks, and he wasn't going to give her any openings this time, or he's just going to get cut or stabbed again. No, he needs to take this above and beyond and use his ogre rage now. Even if he might slip up, if he doesn't, he might die at this rate. Everything about this was wrong to the General who would normally stand beside his army who would be with him. Even as all of his actions and decisions unfurled, his eyes would seem to dart around in his anger, as if looking for all of his troops. He knew this was wrong because he witnessed Saiya get killed by a boy and this girl…Who were they? Why were they so formidable? Where are all of his men?! Where is Lord Karzag?! Surely he must know about this by now! No, everything was wrong… All of these thoughts in his head were driving the poor ogre mad. It seems even by the boundaries of the purple Rei's manifested power, for Siral, this had become a lot more real. The problem is because this poor ogre is much different. His connection to the Fade is strong. To him, this dream was manifesting for him, very painfully into his mind, as he feels all of this in his sleep. Unlike Saiya, who, like they said, will experience this as no more than a mere nightmare, to Siral, this was worse. He may not die because his real body is elsewhere, but he's feeling it. On the other side, in the dark, cold desert borderland of which Karzag and they dwell, inside of Siral's chambers, he'd very clearly be destroying his room in his sleep with his thrashing. His men had already checked on him long ago, and decided staying away from the General while he's tormented by the Fade. They were used to demons trying to manifest through him, and if not for the Despair in him, that would've made him a big problem long ago for Karzag. But it hasn't. His level-headedness as a berserker and General made him Karzag's best for a reason! One of the shamans had came to the conclusion he was being held by something by the time Kallen and Siral's fight had hit the centerfold point where she began shooting at him. As their fight was steadily progressing, searing steam would rise from his arms and legs in his sleep, but would leave no burns or marks as he'd roar like he did at her where he was manifested. To Siral, something about all of this was wrong. So he was going to crush her...And then go for the one in charge…Who was it…His head hurt, as his whole body and weight collides with the ground at her, weapons and all, roaring his war cry as he's ready to crush her with all his supernatural might. No words said.

Frostarion would merely stand in place, stance firm and balanced, with the same cold look in his eyes as the snow picks up and the ice forms jagged yet smooth clear black ice across the surface of the warehouse in their general direction. While on Flaris's side, the warehouse roof would be melting, the ice on Frostarion's side would cancel out even the most intense heat, much like a supernatural permafrost. The spikes would extend and grow larger, turning into vicious looking spears coming straight from the ground towards them. "I will first test you in dexterity and the limitations of your minds…Allow me to delve into the far reaches of your head while I fill the air with the chill of the north and south Winter winds. Perhaps you will enjoy a test of the mind as well, even though your skills are more for your strength…I will keep note of all factors as I test the will of your minds and bodies…" The permafrost icicles would shoot up like sharp lances and multiply all at once towards them like a wall of spines as he stands there, looking at them past his icy hooded helm, his eyes glowing an icy white and blue mixture, that would send a chill down your spine just by looking at him in the eyes. It was a natural response to facing something so unnaturally unemotional. A feeling of something missing and a chill down the spine…And it doesn't help that his icy abilities are complimented by his psychic ones, as well as his lack of emotion. He'd concentrate, and create a north wind air current above them, causing a visible cold air flow above them a good fifteen feet above them as the snow continues to pelt down in their direction.

Flaris would smirk at her retort, and he'd only laugh inside of his helomet, making smoke escape the jets on the sides of the helmet. He'd only glace over to his master dealing with Konra and Teakkyoaen, then he'd look back to his opponent rather smoothly. "Well, if you merely wanted your own fun, you should've just said so. It's not fair to let one counterpart get more fun than you, right?! I mean, look at my bro Frostarion there hogging two opponents at once! I have ta' say, I'm glad I got to fight such an advanced weapon user like you though. Nobody gives credit to long-arm weapons like pole-arms and scythes. I felt my flail mace might suit the fight. Not much longer now before my heat melts out part of the warehouse into a nice flat glowing arena. I hope your shoes are fire resistant. So, what are we all to call your many counter-part separations? My master can hear through us, so he can hear you talk while we fight and will be back as soon as possible. And as for them, he told them if they went too far he'd do something. And they went too far. You kinda just jumped in though. Technically, so did I though." With that, he'd lift his weapon arm up and start spinning the flail rapidly above his head as he walks towards his with his free fist ready to strike her with the God's only know what infernal technique he might use if he doesn't use his flail. The vents on his armor would send out jets of flames, making them pour and wash over the old warehouse rooftop like a spontaneous combustion fire. The flames would quickly making the rooftop glow and melt yet harden and cause it to get harder, as if the steel was reforging itself. It was as if his mere walking was welding the roof anew and smelting it into something better as he walks. The steel as it cools behind him after a long period of time would shine like new with a chrome finish. Purified steel sheet metal on the rooftops now, but as he walks, the hot fraction under his feet would be more than searing hot. Just standing near it would be like standing next to a white hot forge or a cooling patch of lava. It'd burn like hell.

Racutio would pick up Konra's gun turning the safety on it, he'd place his index finger on the safety and a seal would glow like a single weird letter that looks like a wavy 'L' mixed with an 'S'. He'd then reach down next to Konra, taking his holster lightly, he'd place his gun inside with its safety locked for awhile. He'd stay down with his knees bent a good two and a half feet away from him now, but still hovering over the Werian. He'd rest his giant sword over his shoulder, resting his left hand on his left knee carefully, even though he has knee guards. His right wrist would be rested around the beautiful hilt of his sword. He'd only smirk at Konra as his eyes glow as he looks at him. Even though he was looking down at him, he would seem to be looking down on him at all as he does so. It was almost as if he was proud of him somehow. "Konra, believe me when I say I know how you feel when it comes to vengeance. But the kind that involves killing people sends you down a harsh road if you aren't careful. Whether you're a Werian, Human, Mar'tallian, Drazien, no matter who or what you are, if you dwell on something, it can change you, for better, or for worse. I speak from experience. I wasn't always the guy who showed mercy, and sometimes, I'm still not. I'm not trying to interrupt your personal want for wrath. But you've won here my friend. You had the death blow, and you made your point to the mage. But I told you, I won't let you kill him, because I see potential in both of you. There's much more to your two souls than even you two can see, and already, your souls are very similar. You both fight now for very similar reasons.You for wrath, and Teakkyo for knowledge. I will instead show you the path of induced justice instead of the path of wrath. Induced justice being justice dealt with by you, on all people. Justice is mostly ass kickings though…So you'll have no problem. It's up to you if you want to join though. You seem more than capable, Konra. Just don't get so wired up all the time. You'll feel much better." Racutio would sit up, picking up Konra's sword, he'd pick it up and hold it firmly in his left hand before throwing it down into the ground down at Teakkyoaen's feet, making a loud 'Twang!' sound as it sticks inside of the ground just before his feet, making him know he could have thrown it through him. "And why should I, Teakkyo? Especially after you criticize your opponent in the face of near death, without honoring their good combat skills even once. You both merely insulted one another over and over and tried to kill each other. I told you guys I didn't want to jump in or send anyone to deal with you two. Take if from me when I say that Konra won this fight. He's only on the ground right now because of me. And I feel bad for having to hit the raggedy guy. His soul is hurt from all those years in Limbo. He's been alone by the looks of it too. And it seems he's angry because you're to blame. I won't have a man explain his past if he doesn't want to, but whatever you did to him, what he's angry for, he could've killed you just now. Thank me later dude…" Racutio would reach into his jacket with his left hand and pull out what looks to be two very large green and black sunflower seeds with sharp prickles on the shell. He'd flick them both at his forehead to smack him with the two large seeds, hopefully hurting him as a punishment for making him interfere, their trajectory would be perfect to him him and land in front of him on the ground. "Crack one of those open and eat the seed to regenerate from your wounds. The damage on your clothes can be mended later. Break them open by splitting the seeds on his sword. It's sharp enough. Give one to him, and apologize for whatever you did. Even if you don't want to, your fates are connected now. How you want your destinies to play out is up to you. You can either be bitter enemies, and end life with one of you or both of you deal, or become friends and allies and live a decent life. It's your choice now. It all depends on how you sell it though after talking to him." Racutio would start walking before a rift would open up in front of him as he walks away from both of them. He'd look back with his right eye glowing out of the corner of his hood at them. "Remember, it's up to you, Teakkyo. Choose wisely and think smart." Racutio would step through his rift and it would disappear as another reopens above the warehouse. Racutio would step out and stand above, overseeing everything as he thinks calmly on how he also wants this game to play out. "This is way better than chess with Frostarion. Thank you Rei for bringing me something fun to do." He'd say under his breath in a low tone and a half-smile. He'd stroke his chin spike in thought as he smiles while holding his sword over his shoulder with his right wrist and hand resting on the long hilt. The blade extending several feet out from his actual shoulders, and even though it's making contact with him, it wouldn't go off at all. It'd have no effect on it's wielder, holding true to its legend.

Nericaru would smile at his uncle's response, and he'd quickly open up a smaller rift than his fathers for an item, letting his bestial clone continue fighting with him. He'd hook his knives to his belt together, and reach into the rift, pulling out a long black SPAS-12 shotgun. On its side hooked to it would be several silver shells as a sign that it's got flechette shells inside. Shells full of long distance nails shot at the opponent like projectiles. Way worse than any medical needle. He'd hold the shotgun firmly in his left hand like a sawn-off shotgun, due to the stock being folded up to the barrel. The stock looking like the sharp tail of a dragon with several spines going down the center and adding to the look of the shotgun without ever hindering it's capabilities or aim. He'd then reach into the rift again with his right hand, and pull out a huge bandolier with the same silver shotgun shells, putting one on himself. He'd reach in again, and pull one out for his clone, tossing it to him. The clone would quickly snatch it, and throw it on while growling and laughing, knowing what he had planned as a partner attack. The clearly original Nericaru would look to his uncle as he holds the shotgun with a smirk and his mask rematerializes again. "Very well Uncle Dervain. I'll make the first move. I like making the first move anyways!" He'd then snap the shotgun up, sliding his left foot forward, and bending his right slightly to create a firm stance, he'd fire the shotgun with a good trigger pull, and a shell would cap off and a bang would cry out, causing flaming nails to jet out from the barrel of the auto-shotgun. Dragon's Breath barrel mod. He was going to play it out distance if his Uncle was.

As Siral seems to take a last stand with his actions, throwing himself towards Kallen, she gives a one-sided grin and a short, rough laugh. Her eyes look up to peirce towards his own, knees bending, "You pulled too far an opening going for one single point.." Arms weaving outward, the astral hide wrappings would follow from behind, loose and wide. She leaps up with a graceful speed towards Siral, the wrapping falling underneath her to wrap along either his neck or all around to give her the bridge she needs on the gap as she'd slip past his shoulder. If all would work and Siral collides to the floor, she uses the momentum of it to tighten the Astral hide and pulls, changing her trajectory to flip and land on the beast's back. Holding the lining between her teeth, she swiftly retrieves her sniper as it would roll off and over her shoulder, slipping into a gentle rest on her arm. Pulling back the bolt, her eyes glance to the rifle and she speaks out to it, "Alright boys, give me the special AP round Racutio told me about.. It's time to put this dog down." Releasing said bolt, the chamber slides in place and she brings the behemoth rifle down against Siral's neck. "And with this, I claim checkmate.." Finger pressing the trigger, the muzzlebreak flashes brightly and a thunderous crack echoes over the battlefield, clear enough for everyone to hear plenty of miles away.

With the ice lances spiking their way towards the two, both Rei and Zephyr split off, heading seperate ways. Before that however, Rei grins at the forthcoming challenge and flips her sword in her hand, swinging it backwards and spins with it, making it slam against the ground, an aubern aura condensing over her gauntlet. Doing so would cause spikes from the ground go forth towards the lances for a collision course, dirt, steel, concrete and all from their surroundings. Zephyr, considering the conditions beset upon them, decides to stay on the ground as he lays his blade outward, a blue sheen to it like a mass of ice would in tundra caverns; Cobalt, a fitting metal for a blade he uses. Moving to test the reaction, he engulfs the blade with his black flame, driving it forward in a diagonal slash, sending the flames with a shockwave through the snow, towards Frostarion, all for contemplation. Seeing the attack, Rei jumps about from containers and brings her sword in front, aiming downward she slammed it down as she lands, another shockwave, although all around to stay a counter at bay, a more focused 'spear' would collide forth from the blade's edge towards their target as well.

Looking up at Flaris with a grin, she stands firm as she brandishes her scythe, the pole lining across her arm and back as she goes to answer, a purple-black aura lining the scythe and the edge of its curved blade, "Well now, I feel inclined to tell you then. If it makes it any easier, I go by the alias of 'Shizune.' And yes, I do prefer the.. 'Unique' style to a scythe.. I do hope I provide you a decent enough challenge, and vice versa." Swinging the scythe around for the blade to be more outward, Shizune lifts herself up in the air only inches from the floor, only to seem as if she was still standing on firm ground. She runs a few steps forward to meet her opponent and when her opponent made a strike, she moves to leap over it with her scythe gleaming against a link on one of the magma-chains, the blade glowing red from the contact but not melting away. She'd make a notion to do this a couple more times before she'd 'dance' a distance away, regardless if her attacks landed or not. If any did upon Flaris' weapon, although not 'solid' as it seems, Flaris would still see a difference in how each section reacted. Some greatly heavier than others, while some were much lighter. It wouldn't be hard to see that she was toying with gravity and balance at the moment.

A few yards away on an opposite, broken beam on the roof, Rei appears as she looks down at the fight, arms crossed and smiling, "I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying it, as I do hope everyone else is and has as well." Looking towards Racutio with her arms out with a ''I'm not hiding anything on my being" poise, she speaks out again, "If you would like to know what we call our blue-haired friend, she takes on the name 'Kairi.' Your son had earlier met 'Amy,' which I noted to seem that aggravated him in a way.. I am still Rei of course, but I hope it helps. I feel I should explain the reasons as to why this is, should wait until our game has ended."

As Konra laid on the floor, motionless, a small, hell like rift opened next to Taekkyo. Through the rift came a wolf, the wolf looked at Taekkyo and growled, but then looked back towards Konra and ran to his side. The wolf laid down next to Konra, whimpering and nudging his chest with its nose. Konra started to twitch and opened his eyes, and said quietly with a smile "Good girl, I knew you would always come in my time of need Sheena" With that, the wolf started wagging her tail and barked happily. Konra pet Sheena on the head and slowly stood up, and clutched his forehead as he remembered what Racutio had said while he was out. he got an angry look on his face, but realized he should just to what Racutio said, instead of risking being killed. He slowly walk towards Taekkyo and held his had out to help Taekkyo up and said "If i cant kill you, i may as well work with you, for now"

"Well Bro now that it seems we have both been put in our place I do admit that I was being frankly, a bit of a dick and that my backhanded comments were uncalled-fore and I am sorry I do have one request for our new... situation" he stopped midway through the sentence to grab Konra's hand with his left hand pulled himself up and resumed "that we save our past for a calm talk by a fire with some wine and rabbit preferably under a pacification aura you know just in case" he gave a smirk and had to add one more thing even though he could feel a growing want for him to stop talking from Konra "also lets stop screwing up around Racutio I respect the guy and hes like freaking Superman dude its fucking ridiculous" he sighed as his travels had left him often referencing earthen fiction such as super heroes and fantasy books which he enjoyed thoroughly as some writers were not far off especially with dimensional travel but he shook his head as he realized he was getting off task "Superman is a earthen fictional hero by the way, either way here is your healing seed" as he tossed it to Konra he thought of a senzu bean which made him chuckle he then halved his own and downed it his gruesome arm, cuts, and bruises as well as what felt like a sprained ankle all rejuvenate and regenerate with a feeling of relief and slight satisfying pain rolled into one. he breathed in and out deeply with closed eyes until fully restored....

With that, Konra smiled he picked up his sword and cut the shell off the seed and the wound on his chest started to heal. "i admit, my insults could have been avoided and i could have just talked to you instead of trying to kill you, oh and sorry about blowing off your arm" Sheena walked over to Taekkyo and looked at him, but just sat down and started wagging her tail. "i think she likes you, shes not a very friendly wolf, and if she sits by you and wags her tail, then that's a good thing" Konra walked over and started to pet Sheena behind the ear, and she started to shake her leg when he did, and pulled out a bottle from in his pocket "Ah, Ancient Werian Vodka, I haven't had this since my world was destroyed" Konra unscrewed the cap from the bottle and took a quick swig, then poured a small amount onto the ground for Sheena. "Even you deserve a drink girl" Then he looked up an Taekkyo and asked "You want a sip?" as he held the bottle out towards Taekkyo

"Hell Yeah dude, Cheers!" He took a good swig and he was pleasantly surprised at the powerful kick that felt like a mutated bull charging your knee caps, he instantly felt a bit dry mouthed and went into a coughing fit "Holy shit dude that's Intense" he had to pause to utter three more cottonmouth coughs until he could catch his breath "Its been way too long since I have had some very hard liquor, Damn that could give hell fire mead a run for it's money" he felt a twang of sad nostalgia as he missed his wild home of Valmora and its menagerie of plants, animals, and color from tempest to the pleasure-lands there was a titanic amount of variety on the small planet barely the size of Pluto "Remember Valmora?...Konra all that variety packed into such a small planet, I found a place quite like it in fiction I believe it was called Wonderland" He looked down upon the floor in a manner that someone does when they long for something very much "I would quite like to visit that place sometime, to get an inkling of the past from the strange wonderland yet still I have a job and that is to fulfill contracts from Racutio,but shit im getting way to deep right now and way too serious here" Taekkyoaen then handed the large bottle to the Werian...

Konra only chuckled at first, but then remember what happened on Valmora. "I would rather not talk about Valmora, when your not so messed up, you will know why" He then grabbed the bottle from Taekkyo's hand, and proceeded to take another swig of the vodka. Konra then looked down at Sheena who was passed out on the floor and chuckled. "I suppose if Racutio would be kind enough to let me use a brewing stand, i could make some more vodka one day, maybe some not as strong too. I also could experiment with some different types of berries and make different flavors" he said to Taekkyo. Konra took one last swig and put the cap back on the bottle and put it back into his pocket. "We should go outside and start a campfire and maybe talk about the past, and maybe we could cook some food over the fire" Konra said to Taekkyo

Glancing over to the two former foes talking to one another, Rei grins and snaps her fingers, her pink-haired side, Amy, appears before them with her arms behind her back and a childish smile on her face, "I don't know about that.. What may be fictional in one dimension, could be completely real in another. Some people theorize comic books are what some people use to vent out their 'visions' of other dimensions, without even realizing it at all. So, in some cases, you're half right about Superman being fictional, but on the other, he's very real and so are other Kryptonians."

Grinning, Rei looks back to Racutio as Amy spoke out, a quirked brow raised, "Tell me.. I have a queer feeling that you may have found that out yourself considering how long you've been at this compared to me.. Just an inkling."

Hearing a quiet woman's voice in the background commenting on his reference to one of his favorite forms of fiction, comic books he turned around "Well just curious Miss umm..." he said suavely with a sly grin while he snapped the fingers of his left hand pretending to recall her name even though at the time of that Reveal he was not paying any attention to her until he trailed off his noise and continued his sentence "Would you happen to recall your adventures with a fictional (at least in my case fictional) character I am sure it would make an exciting tale to tell us sometime" Taekkyo then swiveled his head back to Konra "Also Konra if you would like I could cook us a meal i am not sure how good the kitchen of this tower is but I do believe it will be rather mighty, How does Pecarino, Croissants and some good old steak with some Home-brew mead sound?...

Konra looked at Taekkyo and chuckled. he looked back down to Sheena (who was still sleeping on her side) and whistled. She woke up in a heartbeat and barked aggressively "Calm down girl, there's no trouble" Then Konra looked back to Taekkyo and said "I would prefer we go outside and have a fire, maybe hunt a bit too. If you want to stay here, that fine by me. If you need me, I will be outside" He then whistled again and Sheena got up and followed him as he walked into the rift in the center of the room. Once he stepped through the rift he took a second to look around the main hall and then walked out the tower door. Sheena sensed something in the distance and growled but quickly walked back to Konras side

Last edited by a moderator:
Dervain was gone in a flash, his enhanced speed send him flying high into the sky out of the path of those flaming projectiles. He would then pull back the black string of the bow unleashing a barrage of energy streaks down towards his nephew. Only the most trained eye could see however these streaks were all different sorts of bladed weapons ranging from small knives to great swords. "I hope you like those, they do pack a fun punch." Dervain smirks down at the two clones.

Like the crack of a whip, the wrappings would slap against his neck and underneath his arms swiftly, making his eyes go wide as he collides with the floor and she shoots past him with grace and diligence. The wraps would tighten around his thick neck, and she would smash into his spine with her feet, making him roar as some air escapes him. He'd throw his hands down to pick himself back up as soon as she is pulling out her sniper, he'd look to his cleaver in front of him and he'd grab it, turning it backwards as she loads her round, but she'd pull the trigger and the round would pierce through as he had back swung his cleaver, making his body stop mid-swing and fall over on it's side this time with a loud 'Thoom!' and a 'Clang!" of armor as he clatters to the floor with all his tremendous weight, causing Kallen to more than likely slip off his now limp body. The General fallen, his eyes no longer glowing orange, just the dull corrupted dark marsh green they're known for when the ogre is gallivanting about, yet his eyes are now dull and hazy, seeing his life recalled, but at the same time, in the moment of his death, still alive, barely, but now bleeding out through his throat. The Despair energy would escape his body with an immense ghostly wail as nightmarish spirits and souls all shoot out and streak across the top of the Oculus of the tower, wailing to themselves as they all roam freely for the first time in years. They'd then disappear in a glowing blue display of vibrant flares and sparks as they're purified and absorbed into the tower below them. Siral's fingers on his weapon hands would twitch lightly, as if trying to feel his weapons in his hands. But they weren't there. His voice would come out as a hoarse growl as blood begins to pour out of his main artery in his throat out onto the burnt grass blades, dried bone shards, and wispy sands of the false bone yard, made as both a tribute to his glory as a general, and as a perfect grave for the poor, tragically-lived warlord. No matter how much evil may have been in him, there was also a tiny bit of light as he spoke in a hoarse, labored growl, blood trickling past his teeth as he smiles and the glow in his eyes begins to fade, and his form returns to normal, massive ogre, Siral. "So…This is what it's like to lose…I don't like it, but it had…" He'd cough and choke on his own blood for a moment as he looks right at the opponent who defeated him with a half-smile on his sharp ogre teeth. "…To happen someday…I am saddened it wasn't by…*wheeze* a warlord like…Myself…" The ogre would turn over on his back with what little energy he has left, making himself bleed tremendously out of his neck as he lays down on the ground and rests his palms on his abdomen together as he looks up at the stars above, wheezing gently as blood escapes him, from his throat and mouth. He'd breathe in one last time before smiling and allowing his muscles to finally ease up and relax. "At least my opponent was a powerful one…The hunted was always the hunter…From the beginning…Goodbye, Lord Karzag…Goodbye, Nameless Fox…I wish I had…Known my opponents name…" With those last words, his last breath would escape his body, and the ogres hands would remain held together as the last bit of light in his eyes disappears, and his eyes go empty, and gray-green in color as his soul energy leaves his body underneath him and disappears into the tower, and his body dematerializes into nothing.

Frostarion would only scoff at them emotionlessly, drawing his own tremendously long moon blade from his belt swiftly, making a loud, almost ice-on-ice contact whirring sound as it's drawn, and as soon as his frozen blade is drawn, it would be purely as ethereal and transparent as black ice, almost being invisible on the frozen air around them. And no sooner had it been drawn, the winds around them would grow violent like a northern tempest now, spiraling around them and himself now, ripping at the air as it begins to eat away the oxygen and make it colder. The icicle spikes that were once about to be beaten into the ground by the earth would now become glacial, gaining length and pushing forward, splitting course and twisting violently towards their still destined targets, like some sort of winter nightmare. Frostarion would gently hold his blade in both his hands, the blade pointed to the sky, as he closes his eyes. The air would begin to drop in temperature as he closes his eyes, dropping rapidly as they both attack, he would then open his eyes, causing all the snow to stop in the air, like a massive blanket, and it would immediately drop the gigantic cloud on top of them without a movement from himself, falling down on them like a falling structure of ice as the spikes surge and the glacial blanket falls, freezing as it falls down like a wall on top of them. "Winter Maiden, give them your cold rest within the merciless snow, and drain the fight from them, so they may fight no more, and allow your child the everlasting gift of solace and harmony…" With that said, the snows would pick up furiously again, beating down on their side of the warehouse mercilessly yet again as Racutio's cold knight does his work as he always does. Frostarion would step back gently as Zephyr tears forth with his slash, he'd throw his blade forward diagonally in both hands, making the blade clang and glace off his frozen sword effortlessly as the flames graze the unnatural ice blade. He'd step forward a few steps after glancing Zephyr, to be met with the spear stroke, he'd step to the side, allowing the blade to spark and scratch against his sword as well as he slides it along the length of her blade to defend himself, he'd then thrust the blade upwards after hitting her hilt guard, he'd then step back one step and slash vertically with a two-handed power slash to her chin.

Flaris would allow the chains to fall loose as he swings the flail, making the flail end fly up into the air like a lava bomb. He'd then turn around to face her, dragging the handle of his weapon across the ground, ripping the molten metal up from under their feet as they fall down to the bottom of the warehouse as it finally gives way under their feet. Flaris would immediately hit the ground first due to his tremendous weight, and as he fell, he would form a huge barbed glowing orange spear into his hands. He'd spin the spear in his hands as he takes a stance with the spear pointed at her as he follows her fall in calculation. "You'll be more than enough, Shizune. However, know that gravity and mass will not be the way to defeat a being of mass and aggression. For I gain my power from both my weight, and my anger. And I don't make slip-ups when I get angry!" Flaris would then charge forward and jump into the air to meet her as she falls, aiming the tip of the spear for weapon arm's shoulder, the heat of the spear being white hot. A weapon of such combo being the perfect penetrating weapon. "And like my master who created me, my weapon is more than one in number!"

Racutio's eyes would glow as he smirks and looks to Rei and Amy, then down to Teakkyo. "Nericaru wasn't aggravated by her, he was just being a dick because cheery types annoy him. Don't mind my kid. He'll lighten up on Amy. I think secretly the little bastrd like happy girls like his old man does. I hate bitter people who bitch all the time, personally. I prefer happy, optimistic beings who have hope, and want to aspire and ascend to greater things." Racutio would loosen his hood slightly on his head by turning his head a few degrees, then he'd look back to the battles below him. "Kryptonians are as real as my race is, kids. And as powerful as they're depicted. Though, Doomsday is more entertaining than Superman if you ask me. That guy knows how to enjoy a fight at least. Not really on good terms with the Justice League though…" Racutio would rub the back of his head as he has his usual malicious grin from recalling his antics.He'd look back to Amy and Rei, still with his same grin. "Let's just say after my work with Deathstroke in the DC Universe, they don't exactly have a nice friendly welcome mat placed out for the Envarius family. And before you ask, I mean all of the collective Deathstroke dimension copies, not just one of them. It was a different time for me back then. I killed a lot of people back then…Heroes and villains, monsters and people, good and evil…Never fuckin' mattered to me back then, and sometimes, it still doesn't. What matters is the cause and effect, and the way I get paid. Everything else is meaningless when I have all the time in the world to do my own shit. Superman always argued with me that my methods were no different than Lobo. So I acted like Lobo and blew up the Watchtower reactor and unleashed a series of Doomsday's on a random dimension to prove I'm worse than that old Rob Zombie looking mother fucker…Superman after that kinda wants to kick my ass…" Racutio would look up and off at the universe he spoke of, and he'd only smirk. "Maybe back then he could've stomped me, but I'm not so sure now. I think that Kryptonian would need a way bigger star like mine to face me now. And I have a series of weapons made to kill beings like him. I'm a slayer, so it's just what I do. Killing shit is my forte. I kill shit for a reason, and I fight for a reason. Because with each fight…" He'd clench his fists firmly as his eyes glow bright, and his aura manifests itself, as he stands up in midair on nothing, his power level becoming unsuppressed as the gravity around them begins to get heavy with now visibly density lines of power all around them, the soul energy in the air would spiral around him and become visible as it manifests itself physically and collects around him densely. The disturbance would then falter and the heaviness in the air would disappear, other than solely around Racutio as his aura glows bright, then changes color from bright blue sparkling soul energy, straight to a glowing dark red fire around him as he hefts his blade one-handed in his right hand, he'd hold his left index out towards Amy and Rei. Making them know he's solely talking to them. "Now that Flaris and Frostarion have those two busy, you two are now mine…If those copies are apart of this game, then so are you two…Show this Mar'tallian what you two sprites are made of! Let's see if the ditz and the dancer can tango with true danger in front of them!" He'd swing his blade over his head and pointed it at them with his hand firmly around the blade, challenging them. "Your power divided makes you stronger in combat, but let me show you why dispelling my parts makes me more efficient. Maybe you'll learn something from me by watching me and my split paths fighting you and yours, wouldn't you say?" Racutio would look to Teakkyo out of the corner of his eyes, and smile to him. "Hey, maybe if you do enough good contracts, maybe I'll see about hooking you up with meeting a few beings from the DC Universe, how does that sound?" He'd then look back to Amy and Rei as he throws his blade back over his right shoulder to rest it there with his left fist is still clenched. "Well? What are you two knob-heads waiting for?! Come at me already! I didn't just release another fraction of my power up a notch for no damn reason, you know."

Nericaru would snap his stance back and start running across the battlefield they now fight on as the tower's surface around them for several hundred feet becomes an ancient coliseum that morphs the conjoined history of Drazien fighting Mar'tallian being depicted all over the massive coliseums artistic structural architecture. The massive torches would light with blue soul energy in the shape of the element of fire, burning endlessly as a testament to the fight that has now begin. Nericaru and his clone would run and split off in separate directs as the several different blades come crashing down at the arena. Nericaru around sidestep and avoid most of the larger ones, and the smaller ones he'd merely flick out of his way with trigger pulls from his shotgun in his hands and his quick glances and eye-contact with his target, while his bestial counterpart would rampage and scamper across the ground, still using the power of his inner wolf unlike Nericaru's original that dispelled his power other than his mask awhile ago. Beast Nericaru would easily avoid the blades by running on all fours and darting this way and that animalistically, making his patterns erratic and untraceable. He'd avoid the knives entirely, run way off in the distance behind Dervain, then he'd turn around and sprint forward with all his might, his vicious fangs barred in a grin as he flies across the ground like a cheetah then jumps into the air at Dervain's back to tackle and grab him to hold him, while Nericaru himself smirks and walks forward now effortlessly with all the blades impaled into the ground around him as he aims his shotgun up, ready to pull the trigger on his opening if his Beast latched on to his uncle. "That's right, me! Give him hell and back! Get that uncle and put him down! I want him on the ground!"

Status
Not open for further replies.