Soul Collision - Destined Encounters

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Siral finally down, the tether Reiku had placed over him would fluctuate and eventually collapses fully as his body withers away, signaling that his consciousness had returned back to his home realm. Kallen picks herself up from the ground and a sigh of relief escapes her, her thoughts to herself holding a dreary tone to it, as if reflecting on something. ~Warlord.. Right..~ Slinging her rifle over her shoulder and adjusting the astral-hide wrap back to normal along with her blade, she stands firm as the battlefield she once took part in now returns to normal on the tower. With the adrenaline gone, she moves to sit down as her power visually weakens and lays down with a huff, "I think I exerted too much that fight.. I need to replenish again. But I'll be honest, I didn't expect that much energy out of that man. Hah.. Interesting.." Smirking widely with fangs visible, Kallen would laugh as she thinks about it.

All the while elsewhere, Kurai and Kendrix are on another side of the tower, watching the others fight as they rest. Kurai would find himself sneezing and he growls at the intensity as he rubs the bridge of his nose, "These people are crazy.. Out of nowhere, that redhead came in and bit me.. Do you see a mark? Because I swear if Sora sees that, no one will see the next sunrise." Shaking his head, Kendrix moves to drop his fist lightly over Kurai's head, "Stop worrying about it, there's nothing there anymore. Besides it's not like she can catch the scent--.... -Well shit, good luck explaining that Kurai." "Shove it, mutt. I'm still trying to focus myself after all that with Mikaeyl.. Let's just see how Zephyr does, hm? It's been ages since we've run into an area that gives him a disadvantage. That 'city' was proof enough with its atmosphere."

Following the vertical power strike, Kairi backflips as her sword deflects away, bringing it back infront of her with the broadside facing forward like a shield. As the air gets colder, Kairi would only smile as her grip tightens over her blade, the leather palm of her gauntlet creasing against her blade's handle. "I can feel chills running down my spine, and it isn't from the cold.. I hadn't had a good fight in a while and you'll continue providing just such a challenge. Curious how long this will last but we won't know until we see." Standing up rigid, Kairi raises her greatsword up in the air and brandishes it, taking hold of it with both hands. A small 'boom' like that of a pressure change emits from her and Frostarion can clearly see her soul reacting to this. Turning her blade downward, she thrusts it against the ground causing the snow and the very ice on the ground to shatter away from her in that local area. Zephyr on the other hand continues with a number of strikes with his blade after Frostarion had finished parrying Kairi, his focus remaining sharp and even increasing so as his moves grow calmer, decisive, ~Everyone among this tower is showing their strengths gradually.. But question is, are we behind and by how far, I suppose we will see but I hope this does not drag on too long. I worry for the others on the island.~

Her elevation lowering to match Flaris', Shizune grins and nods at her opponent, twirling her scythe once to point it forward, "Very well then. I hope you won't hold back, I always love to take a challenge." Lips curving to a smile, her feet push herself forward on air again and she moves to meet Flaris' attack head on. Before it would seem that their weapons would clash, a purple aura swipes across in front of her shortly, followed by a more notable yellow where the latter looked to surge from her very soul like it was 'polarizing,' 'static' coursing periodically as their strikes seem to collide effortlessly by both, a flashy and distinct clash sounding out on impact.

Gently laughing to herself, Rei looks to Racutio and politely shakes her head, "I believe I'll stay out of this. Whether Amy shares this decision or not, I believe I have someone else in mind that can entertain you.." "Ooh, ooh, do you mean the ~manly~ you? I know Racutio would get a kick out of that!~" Looking back with a grin, Rei places her index finger to her chin and thinks, nodding with a light smile and an eye lingering towards Racutio, letting the thought settle in at first, "Yes, I think that would do.. And what of you, will you join in then?" Tilting her head to the side, Amy hums audibly then shakes her head childishly, "No thank you, I want to watch big sis Shizune and Kairi fight." Smiling amusingly and nodding affirmatively like that of a mother would give, Rei crosses her arms and faces Racutio, "I hope that's fine with you. Perhaps another time will do between you and I specifically. After all, I like observing."

"What a neat trick, ready to come with me dear nephew to hell?" A belt would appear around Dervain's waist as for the first time you would notice a small green metal grasshopper sitting on my shoulder. In a flash of light Dervain would vanish only for a different figure to appear behind his nephew it was a warrior in silver armor wearing a full helmet that connected to his suit leaving no opening in the neck. The helmet it wore had huge red compound eyes, and it resembled that of a grasshopper with a pointed end on the forehead, the helmet matched the armor as it was silver.

"That seems enthralling, I have always loved the villains more speaking of if that becomes a reality i might have to bring along a friend who loves what would be called "nerdy things" way more than me hell, he might be virtually on the verge of orgasm so Ill definitely take you up on your offer if I can take friends..." Taekkyo thought about how Aryn would react and what he was doing right now...

A deer was eating grass gracefully in a meadow about a mile away from the tower. As the deer ate, a twig snapped and it looked up. The deer made direct eye contact with Konra, who had made a bow out of a sturdy tree branch, which he had carved all the bark off of it, with the bark, he carefully weaved a string for the bow. He made arrows out of small twigs and grouse feathers. He had an arrow knocked and the string pulled back, but right as he was about to shoot, he was tackled to the ground. As he scanned the area, nothing was there, but he heard footsteps. His pupils narrowed as he scanned harder, but he was pushed to the ground again. Sheena started barking and ran off into the woods, the barking was followed by a painful yelp, then silence. "SHEENA! WHERE ARE YOU!" Konra yelled as he followed her trail. In the distance, he saw a shadow hovering over Sheena, a spectral blade was stabbed threw Sheena. The shadow looked over at Konra, revealing two big yellow eyes. "YOU FUCKER, I WILL KILL YOU!" Konra yelled as he ran towards the shadow, unsheathing his blade. But before he could get to it, it grabbed the sword and dispersed into thin air. "COME FIGHT YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!" Konra yelled as he looked around, he noticed that Sheena was still breathing and went to her aid. He saw that the wound hit no organs and she would be fine, then he wrapped a cloth around it. "Sheena, i need you to go back to the tower and get Taekkyo, and quickly. I have a feeling that thing will be back" Sheena barked and ran towards the tower. as she ran, she stumbled a few times under the pain, but kept going. Konra was quickly thrown up against a tree. "You thought you would get away so easily, didn't you Konra? Hades isn't done with you yet" Said the shadow "Hades demands that you kill Racutio" "Is he insane? Racutio is too powerful for me to kill, even with the help of an undead army, we would still stand no chance" Yelled Konra "You don't need an army, trick that drunken fool Taekkyo into opening a rift to the space station beyond the moon, and use that to take Ractuio's tower down, Hades believes that the tower is his source of power" Said the shadow "Even if i was able to trick Taekkyo into opening a rift, Racutio would sense it, and probably kill me on the spot" Replied Konra "I wont do it, Hades will one day choke on his own blood as the acid from my sword burns away his throat" "Very well" Said the shadow as he dispersed into air once again. The ground then began to shake as a hole in the meadow melted away into a fiery rift. Two huge paws came out of the rift and clamped into the ground, then three big devilish dog heads emerged, along with the rest of the beasts body. A fourth head, which resembled a snake, was on the end of the beasts tail" "It doesn't have to be like this brother, just follow Hades instructions, and you wont end up a twisted beat like me, but if you don't listen, then I will have no choice but to kill you" said the huge beast "Who are you, and why did you say brother, im not what you think I am, and i will never listen to Hades" Said Konra "I am Cerberus, and we are both Werians, The only reason i am like this is because i was trapped in hell for so long, and Hades turned me into this beast because i didn't do what he said. If you wont listen, i will have to kill you" with that, Cerberus prepared to lunge. Sheena ran into the tower doors, and jumped through the rift, She then ran to Taekkyo and nipped his leg and began to bark and looked out towards the woods, where the rift could barley be seen due to the height of the tower. "You under estimate my power Cerberus" Said Konra as he began to change form. But before he could fully change form, Cerberus ran towards Konra and with his two side heads, latched onto Konras arms and stared into his eyes and said 'You are the one who underestimated me"

Cerberus
Cerberus.jpg
The Shadow
The shadow.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Taekkyo was surprised as the wolf ran through the rift and nipped at his legs pointing to the rift as she whined "What is it girl?, Is something wrong?" Taekkyo looked at the demeanor of the worried wolf and concluded that Konra was in trouble he was concerned with what was happening as he saw the wolfs gaping wound "Shit girl that looks bad, Ill give you a temporary patching up but we have to hurry!" Taekkyo thought quickly and placed a plasmic membrane over the tab wound of Sheena's and quickly hurried after the wolf out of the rift to find a manic-causing sight of a demonic three headed Cerberus-looking beast holding Konras body by the arms, Taekkyo had to act quickly so he pulled out his gun-blade and shot 16 rapid shots of dark matter at the Cerberus looking beast...

Cerberus quickly dropped Konra and jumped out of the way of most of the bullets. Three of the bullets managed hit him, one in the right eye of this right head, the other two in his right shoulder. "Now now, is that a way to introduce yourself? By shooting me? Cerberus said with a grin on all heads. Konra struggled as he crawled backwards towards Taekkyo, He then drew his Splitshot, aimed it at Cerberus and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened, Konra looked at the gun quickly to see what was wrong. He noticed the seal on its side and mumbled "Fuck" He then threw his Splitshot back over his shoulder and unsheathed his sword. "We are in for one hell of a fight" Konra said to Taekkyo. Cerberus's tail then looked at Taekkyo and spit a ball of boiling acid towards him. At the same time, Konra leaped towards the wounded head to attempt to kill it.

Taekkyo dodged the relatively slow ball of acid with ease and raised up to say "Ain't that the truth!" before pulling up his gun into a dagger like stance before swiftly jump-jetting his way over with some well placed plasma and span himself for extra momentum to try and hit the wounded beast as hard as he could...

Konra swiftly cut the beasts right head off. as it hit the ground, it melted into think lava, that quickly hardened into stone. Cerberus whined in pain and quickly bit around Konras chest and picked him up. The beast was so occupied with Konra, that he didn't see Taekkyo leaping towards him

~Eternal Tower, Top Floor, Oculus Arena~

Maluk would look down at where the ogre’s remains would be, before looking to Kallen. He’d walk over, shrinking down as he gets closer and closer to her, stopping at about the five feet, five inches tall mark. He’d stand before her and outstretch his dark green goblin hand to her, smiling his sharp toothed grin like the obvious creature he is. “To say you faced an ogre such as him and lived is something to truly tell stories about to people one day as a legend, scenario or not. That was indeed, the real General Siralgum in those tactics. But you proved better, Lady Kallen. My hand is out to you for this fight, assistance or not.”

Frostarion would swiftly block and counter each of his blade strikes with his combination of slashes and constant foot placement to keep his opponent on his toes, no emotion in any of his movements to give any signs of cues. He’d block the blows, while some of the blows would strike and graze his shoulder armor, as he protects his vitals with his long-blade. Frostarion would swiftly lash a flurry of snow towards Zephyr with a chilling north wind deep inside of the cloud, ready to freeze him and his blade solid with -200 degrees Celsius chill through the air with the moisture as he steps back five steps to get some distance before lashing his blade in a forward ‘X’ formation, causing the moisture and snow in the air to collect rapidly and accelerate forward, chilling rapidly and becoming sickles of solid ice through the air in a huge sharp series of sharp shards along a huge swathed ‘X’ through the air. He’d then level the blade out horizontally before the eyes would glow within his helmet a bright purple, and the outline of his body would gain an aura of the same color, but the color would fade and soon turn empty and white, as he holds his right hand out, and holds his blade in his left hand, as a spiral of snow and bright white kinetic energy forms in his hand as he takes a stance like one might see before going into a counter-dance in kenpo, with a moon blade stance allowing him to use his freezing psychic throws. “You are both worthy opponents. I haven’t taken a blow to any of my robes or armor in a few years now. Lord Racutio picked right when he let all of you in like he did…If he had no interest in any of you, you wouldn’t have made it through the doors…”

The clash from his side would send up plumes and jets of flames from his weapon and armor alike. He’d only take a step forward, making his weapon shift in his very hands and morph into a large spiky morning star connected by the same haft as before, with the giant spike-ball looking like a wicked lava bomb with veins of hot magma deep inside of the rocky mace. The clash would stand for a good half-minute before he’d take another step and move his Morningstar back, before bringing it down on her with several tons of force, right down on the haft of her scythe, ready to smash her into the ground with her scythe and everything. “A challenge is what I was summoned here for, Shizune!”

Racutio would think on that for a moment. A manly Rei? Not any stranger than the time he got turned into a chick for almost a whole month and a half and couldn’t change back thanks to a predicament involving a prank war between Nightmare, the Embodiment of the Dreams of Fear and Malice, and his former wife. Such bad things often happened around those two…He’d snap out of the past, and shake his head out of it to boot. He’d look to Rei and Amy and shrug. “I don’t care, so long as it won’t be too bad of a fight. So far, you’ve yet to disappoint. I can sense some pretty savage shit going down below the tower though, so let’s make it quick. Please don’t be upset if I accidentally go overboard. I did release a lot of my energy, after all.” Racutio would gain his common malicious grin, which meant he already has a plan in place. “The party is only starting now!” Racutio would aim his left fist forward, then he’d point Nev’ra’s index finger and middle finger at them in challenge. “So bring your next challenger forth already, Rei!” His eyes would glow brightly, looking the hues of blood as his Soul-fire aura begins to manifest, and his muscles tighten, as flames begin to burn within his irises. Bright glowing red flames would burn off his body like embers now as he utilizes a small percentage of his inner anger to utilize a fragment of his rage for this fight. “If you bring him out fast enough, and if he shows he’s worthy, I’ll give you and all of your segments an experience to remember, and show you one of my many potentials. One of my toughest in fact. I’ll only need to use it for a few brief minutes to give such a demonstration, however.” Racutio would look down below the tower, sensing the fight growing in tension. He’d only shake his head in disappointment at Hades’ interference with his realm again, sending another Cerberus into his realm. “Worthless mongrels compared to my hound…Floria, it’s your turn…Handle Hades’ little mongrel down there. I don’t like intruders when I’m having my fun.” With that said, he’d look back to Rei and Amy, his left hand having been lowered awhile ago. “Don’t kill it though, beautiful. That’s gonna be Russo’s meal tonight."

Nericaru would only cover his mouth for a moment, and so too would his bestial clone, before they both unleash with laughter at how ridiculous their uncle looks right now. Nericaru himself would laugh like mad and point at Dervain in his get-up with his right hand, laughing like mad, but uttering speech all the same. “What the hell are you wearing uncle?! You look like an over-hyped beetleborg from the nineties on Earth! Please by all means tell me this bullshit isn’t gonna be what you try to use to take me to hell?! Bwahahahaha! I’m sorry, I’m sorry…I just can’t take you seriously in that man.” Nericaru meant every bit of his mockery in his words. He thought his uncle looked like a clown right now. His bestial clone would be laughing like a hyena on it’s back, before it’d sigh in relief and get up after a few moments. Both of them would wipe the tears from laughter from their eyes before Nericaru would throw down his gun, and it would disappear into the ground, creating a wide twenty foot seal around him in glowing hues of black and white, in a huge summoning circle filled with the Mar’tallian language. “I got a toy too inside my shotgun. I’m going to let it out to play so I can watch it thrash you around a little with me. My dad isn’t the only one who develops shit you know!” Nericaru would then leap back several feet and land outside the circle, just as a black and white mechanical suit rises from the ground in the center circle of the summoning circle itself. The circle would disappear and Nericaru would run forward towards the suit as the back completely opens up, he’d throw his feet up into the air and swoop right into the back of the suit, making the suit react, the heads-up display to come up immediately inside, and the light of the eyes to instantly glow a bright white. The suit would come to life and begin pacing towards Dervain now menacingly as the wrist slots slide open and two small muzzle breaks for twenty gauge slug rounds made of pure tungsten. The shells would slot in and the suit would continue pressing forward with the barrels ready just above the fists as he throws his right fist at his uncles face, the shell loading into the barrel and firing at he throws his fist forward, unloading a huge slug into his uncles helmeted face. “How about I show you hell in this instead, Uncle…I’m going to punch holes through you and that ridiculous outfit you have!”

((Nericaru’s Battle Suit. Has more black and white on it in several sharp stripes compared to this model. The eyes are also more reptilian and sharper than what appears in the image. Just for reference:
9d22e309f31d3ddbaeed305afd99a122.jpg
))

~Eternal Tower, Emperor’s Forest~

Out of nowhere, a whirlwind would pick up and brush through the trees and grass and plants beneath their feet, and as the wind passes through and gets stronger, a series of leaves, blossoms, and rose pedals of all colors would spiral in with the whirlwind before settling on the ground behind Konra, Teakkyo, and Cerberus. The pedals would rise, and out of them, would rise an extremely beautiful and curvaceous young woman wearing a bright green Summer yukata with a series of floral patterns adorned all over her shimmering silk-looking garment. The embroidery of her yukata having the appearance of making the flowers and their pedals look to be alive as her garment moves as she does. The young woman would stand at a height of five foot, ten inches, Slightly less tall than Racutio. But her most noticeable features aren’t any of that…Her hair, eyes, and body are the most notable features, with the bodily shape of a woman of fertility, with a toned yet soft body. Her breast size being the most noteworthy of all, with large G-cups sitting firmly within the confines of her yukata, giving off more than a modest amount of cleavage, yet not even hindering her movements and flow whatsoever due to her evenly distributed weight and constant dancing, as well as working around the tower for her creator. As she’d turn and dance with her pedals, her body would move with her seductively almost, but with more grace and elegance than the plants she surrounds herself with. Her shimmering green eyes filled with compassion for all living things. She’d only look at Cerberus and giggle lightly as she watches them fight the big hound. Floria would speak, and her words would come out like gentle honey from a beehive or the sweet sap of maple, as her soothing voice fills the area with a calm, gentle, natural aura. “Well, aren’t you boys having fun. Racutio’s done letting you have your fun now though, Spawn of Hades. You need to inform your maser that my master is done with your meager interferences.” She’d hold out her hand gently, and the trees would all whisper seemingly around them, as would the grasses and flowers, as if she was commanding them all to come to life. And she was…The forest roots under Cerberus and knots of grass would begin to attempt to snake around it’s ankles and then up it’s body to hold the beast down. The oldest tree in the meadow they’re in, would instantly come to life. A huge, half-dead, wicked looking tree with hundreds of twisted looking branches that could reach out and pick you up. The three holes in the massive tree would glow bright green like her eyes, and then, it would have green eyes of it’s own as the bark below its eyes opens up into a sharp looking mouth made of wood and bark. The tree would roar and pull itself from the ground, with its roots working as feet as it stomps towards Cerberus and company, with full intent to pick the poor beast up and toss him around like a ragdoll. The seemingly beautiful and harmless Floria just brought to life one of the most powerful natural beings Racutio has ever captured and stored in his forest. An Elder Evil Tree, the most vengeful natural being to exist within a forest. The beast would wheeze in some fresh air, before extending it’s sharp, hand-like branches and swooping them down at Cerberus, practically looming over all of them at a height of over fifty-five feet tall. The hands would swoop in on the big hound and reach around it before attempting to grab it in both hands by its hind legs and its front legs at once, even while Konra and Teakkyo are still engaged with the poor, now ambushed beast. Floria meanwhile, would only dance and laugh as the gigantic monster does its thing, obviously not looked at as a monster by Floria at all. In fact, she seemed to enjoy its dance as well, and seemingly dance with its rough and rugged movements as it moves its sharp branches and hefts its massive root feet across the ground with ease. “Racutio doesn’t have time for the likes of your master right now, Cerberus. You wait your turn, and maybe he’ll decide not to kill you all for this. After all, the Greek Gods have interfered enough in the past. Don’t dig yourself a deeper hole for all of them as a whole. Last thing you want is a repeat of Asgard, Heaven, or even Hell for the matter. And I doubt Hades’ wants all of his souls taken by Racutio. Your poor daddy would be completely without power if he lost his little Underworld well of his, now wouldn’t he?” A shame though, that it’s not the same for my master, and not yours, hmm? Adaptation and evolution is key to all in love and war, dear hound.”

(Evil Tree Appearance:
th
))

~Eternal Tower, Third Floor, Grand Kitchen/Top Floor~

Meanwhile, in the Grand Kitchen of the tower, would be the young Asuna Envarius, sifting through the massive black enchanted fridge. She’d finally find what she was looking for, and pulls out a sandwich bag with a small, uneaten sandwich with several different types of meat on it, freshly made. In appearance, Asuna is roughly three of four years younger than her older brother, Nericaru, making her look roughly fourteen in age. She stands at a height of five feet, seven inches, with dark blue hair with bright shine deep within it, making it look lighter when her hair moves. Her eyes, unlike her fathers, would be a brighter red, with hues of golden orange deep within her eyes within the bright red. Her body, already moderately developed with a well-rounded figure for a young female Mar’tallian. Asuna would open a rift to the top of the tower to see her father, and a rift would open up on the top floor next to her father in midair. She’d step through the rift, and quickly stop, but too late…She’d slip on empty air and fall, but Racutio would swiftly catch her by her shirt collar. She’d only grin up at her dad, and he’d sigh and lift her up by her collar to look him in the eyes. His aura wouldn’t harm his daughter for some reason, which was made clear as he holds her in his hand with ease. “Hi daddy! Thanks for not letting me fall. Didn’t know you were flying at the moment. Heeheehee.” She’d laugh with a ditzy giggle, before smiling at her dad.

Racutio would only smile at his daughters smile, knowing full well she only wanted to watch the fight and meant no harm to herself. “You really need to be more careful, Asuna. That’s what you have your soul-sight for. To pay attention to small things like that. Now, land.” Racutio would let go of his daughter’s shirt collar, and she’d scream by surprise, like one would hear from a father and daughter playing.

She’d do a few flips in the air while laughing before she’d land on the ground below with a light tap from each foot land. Obviously not completely quiet like her father and brother, but impressive to say the least to say she fell from so high and didn’t break any bones. Asuna would wander around the top of the tower, looking at all of them, fascinated with all the different styles fighting at once. Her eyes would glow and pick up all of their movements and fighting, and she’d take in what combat knowledge she needs visually, completely sidetracked now with the fighting, as her soul-sight kicks in and takes all of it in, almost overwhelmingly for the little Mar’tallian. “Whoa…Dad, your company today is really tough! All these people have souls that are really powerful! There’s no way Skorn or even Ecliptoc could even stand toe-to-toe with all of these people together!” Leave it to Asuna to see the hopes and dreams of any situation. She could see all the possibilities. That was her gift as a Mar’tallian. Endless Possibility, and the collective of such possibilities. She saw hope where others did not, and could easily stay happy and calm in any scenario. She was filled with excitement seeing all the different beings thrashing it out. It was all quite awe-inspiring for her as a less experienced Mar’tallian.

((Asuna's Leisure Kimono:
kimono8freflies19_zpsa8d2ca5c.jpg
))

~Taizo City, Alleyway of Seventh and Caulbin 2:27 AM~
A series of gunshots ring out in a alley, a laugh followed, a few thugs sitting around a fire, a poster on the other side of the fire. The thug in the center laughs as he points to the gun, saying "Yeah, the guy was fucking clueless, I just took it, said 'Hey what does this do?' and shot him, just like this!" He'd puncuate his laughing with a few more shots into the poster, some sort of Playboy poster, the kind you'd expect someone to keep tucked in the closet, out of sight. Those three rounds would hit somewhere on the wall, one clipping the edge of the poster, which has already had the 'good' bits torn or shot off or something. Down the alley and around the corner a dark rift opens, a woman stumbling out, and right to the other side of the alleyway, at the corner, where they promptly vomit onto the ground. She'd stumble, around the corner and into the moonlight, leaning up against the wall. It's vague, but one could make out silver hair, surrounding a rather young face, not going much farther than the shoulders however as the woman stumbles towards the fire. The three thugs would keep laughing and pointing, the one on the left saying "Hey, hey Lenny, think I'd be able to do something like that? Just take the gun from some guy and shoot him?" The one on the far right gives a rather sickly sounding cough, before saying "No way, you don't have the brain for it, you'd shoot your own foot." The one with the gun gives a grin as the woman steps out into the light, stumbling gently.

She's wearing a button-up long sleeved shirt, plain and white, with a thin wool jacket, almost like a suit jacket, with a black pair of almost dress pants, with some dress shoes and black socks. "Lookie here boys, got ourselves tonight's entertainment." "She looks wasteeeed, she's cute though, hey baby, need a place to stay?" The one named Lenny gives a cough after saying this, as the armed thug gets up, moving over to her as she leans against the wall, looking fit to vomit again, eyes half closed. She's a little pale, but that could be expected at least, as the armed thug trails the tip of the gun up her side, giving a smile as he says "Me and the boys'll take care of you reaaal good..." The woman would fall into his chest, face against him as he says "Ohoho, she's all ready to go I think." She'd rub her cheek up against him, going upwards further up onto her tip toes, at his neck for a moment. She'd give a gentle inhale, before latching onto his neck, pulling away a large chunk of flesh before placing her face right into the wound as it spurts a bit of crimson. He'd scream, beating away at her with his fists, unable to use the gun in shock or something as he visibly pales, the woman greedily gulping down the fluid before he falls over, twitching a few times as she wipes her mouth with the back of her sleeve, blood still splattered across her face here and there, pupils a dark red, almost glowing in the firelight as the one of the left falls off the box he was sitting on, scrambling away. She leaps across at him, landing atop him with such force that a visible red streak is created as he slides away, his screams ending in a gurgle as the woman hunches over him.

Lenny would cough and spit and cough as he scrambles towards the gun, saying "I-I'll use this!" The woman's smile would glint in the moonlight, eyes and teeth brightly visible as Lenny screams and fires. Several shots whiz by her as she scrambles towards him, dodging them in a almost feral manner, before grabbing him by the face and placing the back of his head up against the wall with a lot of force, causing him to drop the gun. He'd be wheezing and coughing, unable to do anything but to claw at the arm as he screams for help whenever he can. She'd stop for a moment, a hand gently coming up to her chest as she seems to stitch apart and restitch, her hand resting on his chest lightly with a green light, as his coughing lessens and lessens, before finally stopping, able to breathe as she sets him down. He'd cower back for a moment, before placing a hand to his chest as she walks away, still terrified, but somehow healed. Suddenly the situation would almost replay itself, a few visible stitches, tears and glitches appearing as she crushes his head against the wall like a ripe tomato, a headless corpse sliding down to the ground next to a cracked and blood-soaked wall. She'd start walking down the alley again, dripping blood before she again devolves to stitches and tears, giving a scream, sounding as if it's coming from a child, a woman, and some sort of demonic being all at once before dissapearing.

~Taizo City, Rooftop overlooking Main and Albertson. 1:24 AM~
The woman would 're-appear' atop a rooftop, going to the edge of it, wiping herself off for a moment, looking slightly at horror with the blood covering her, but feeling revitalized none the less. A wanted poster floats down in front of her, her pictured on it, but the image on it changing several times. Once as she appears right now, another time appearing with a eyepatch over her left eye, the other eye blue, another as a child, and another as a old woman. The charges would list several murders, assaults, and property damages as those change too, before the wanted poster fizzles out of reality. She'd give another scream, this one sounding more pained. The surroundings would change, the rooftop becoming the center floor of a complex office building in the far future, the city seeming to be a utopian paradise, changing even other people just walking on the streets to match, large screens showing the woman talking as a reporter, giving a adress as some improtant legal figure, another as a wanted criminal, different possible timelines all occouring at once as the city turns into a old-styled city, with giant steam-powered machines deliberately moving through the sky, the people wearing various clockwork based items before it finally translates back to normal, the very way time works stitching, unstitching, tearing, untearing, and rewriting itself around her. Anyone magically inclined would feel these as giant pulses of energy, somehow contained enough to not affect anything visibly, acting more like radiation as her magical potential working in a strange and other-worldy manner. One moment she seems infinitely powerful, the magical outpouring unending and stronger than anything posssibly could or should, the next seeming no more poweful than a mouse, seeming to lack the very energy to be able to go on living as she dissapears agian, the space where she once was now a empty vaccum, a anomoly on it's own, anything entering it dissapearing from the fabric of existance, a misty black shapeless yet shaped tear.

~Taizo City, Anderson and Main. 1:54AM~

The woman would re-appear on the street, likely in the middle of something, not that she seems to notice as she screams again, nearby people covering their ears, before one says "What the fu-" He's promptly cut out by the lack of life, the area around the woman now just dead, nothing, whatever spark that made life gone, machines nearby not working for no apparent reason, and electrical lines non-functioning despite being perfectly intact. One particurally unlucky fellow would be caught half in and half out of the dead zone, which stretches about half a mile in every direction. He'd scream loudly, writhing about in pain as his living side tries to reconnect with the non-living, nothing there, as if severed in half, but still going on for a few moments in distinct agony before he finally passes, death a mercy. The magic pulses coming from her would slowly start to die, five points of a pentagon forming around her, strange glyphs in different colors acting as the points, and it seems to pulse with all the power that no longer is coming from her, the usual fatigue that would come from infusing the ground with such magic not present, not seeming tired from the act at all, more like somehow relaxed or relieved, some stress from her shoulders lifted. The woman seems to stay there, just standing there, unmoving, head slightly drooped in the epicenter of the aftermath, her shoulders shaking a tiny bit, before she collapses onto her knees, hands going to her face, as a gentle sobbing starts to eminate from her, echoing through the dead streets.

~The front door of Racutio's tower, right now~
The space in front of the door would be empty for the time being, though it was about to not be. A rift would open in the sky, before something falls from it, picking up speed quite fast. A winged creature would be falling from the sky, to be specific, a winged man. His wings would just be spread, but not in any way to help him fly, black feathers falling and flipping away as well. He'd seem to be unconcious or something, because he sure isn't using those wings as he plummets. A start of movement would indicate his return to conciousness, a little late, ten feet off the ground. A loud mix between a snap and a crack could be heard as he lands, mostly on his head and back, followed by a yell of pain, him rolling over and holding near his shoulder, one wing flapping away distressed as the other drags, unmoving except for occasional twitches. He'd do his best to crawl towards the door a few feet, before shock sets in, and he passes out in front of it, a trickle of blood running down his head across his face, dampening his black hair.

Reactions: Detective Zero
Looking up towards Maluk, Kallen faintly grins and moves to take his hand, using it to help herself up, "I appreciate that, my little friend.. However I can't help but feel a little dismay. Had he known, maybe he would have left this 'dream' in some solace of honor.. Of one thing I did know about my kind.. Of my family, in my world.. My father was a warlord... So despite him serving under a cruel warlock intertwined with a form of Darkness.. He had his own honor." Her eyes lower a bit, more in quiet thought than anything. She shakes her head a bit and brushes her hands through her hair, sighing.

The sound familiar of electricity sparking off their clash, Shizune bears an ominous grin on her beautied visage as she continues to hold firm as it lasts. Stepping back along with Flaris' step forward, she goes and flips the scythe's blade from forward to back, tip facing away from him until the strike bears down. She'd use this to lower her scythe, sliding a step back further; the inner blade moving down and the tip facing more towards Flaris. If this is done right, it'd cause her to use the strike as propulsion that would likely fling her up and over his weapon towards him, her scythe disintegrating both from the fire and magma, and on its own. Though it was not just her scythe struck but her jacket's edge would catch ablaze. With the gained momentum, she aims to go past Flaris' head, above his helmet. Reintegrating her scythe into existence, she'd aim to clip a horn or two off with a swift reap of her weapon. Landing down onto the ground, whether or not her action had worked or not, she turns to face Flaris while removing her jacket, tossing it to the side as the embers flare out around her, the fire soon engulfing the article of clothing, "It's a shame.. That was a good jacket." She'd grin, pivoting a step back as she makes her scythe do a 270 degree arc above her, hitting the back of the blade against the ground, staff end under her arm and behind her back, "I'd like to see more."

Shifting her gaze above towards Racutio when Asuna arrives, Kallen grins and steps towards their direction. Figuring she could handle a few more extraneous moves, she takes a few bounds over to Asuna with her grin still on her face. She moves to approach Asuna and offers a hug, her crimson hair showing back up, "Five or so years and you still look as young and beautiful as ever.. I can't say the same for myself though, but I've matured well atleast. It's good to see you again Asuna."

Backing off before the snow after the last slash between the two, his eyes sharpen as he senses a drastic shift in wind towards him. With an extension of his wings, he outstretches his body to exert a force of his own, the opposing winds clashing with such strength, the soundbarrier would show strain from a booming crash to be heard. Despite this, Zephyr would find the edges of his wings and the tips of his boots to frost over, causing him to wince with a short growl. As the X-shaped shard attack approaches in his vulnerable spot, Kairi's greatsword comes flying in to intercept them, spinning vertically across to slam into a frozen over container at the end of its path. Regaining her posture after tossing the sword, she brings herself up from a hunched position, now suddenly wearing a small, tan fur coat, the hood over her head and a red scarf around her neck. She gives a cheeky grin and sets herself facing Frostarion, her blue hair poking out in tufts from the hood, her fists at the ready. She slams one down onto the frosty ground, sending a violent pulse towards Frostarion that would again seem to have a soul technique behind it, the ground rupturing greater and greater as it gets closer. Likely being saved a damaging blow, Zephyr lets out a breath that mists out in the air, his body relaxing from his earlier stunt, retaining a more composed figure of style once more. Inhaling, his eyes shut and takes a samurai-like stance, kneeling back with the blade up, pulled back. His eyes open after sensing a new presence, almost booming against him as it's in Racutio's recent direction, his daughter more or less. A small grin appears on his mouth and his eyes shut again gently, snow that hasn't stuck to the ground would slowly flutter about around him, progressing a bit faster and further away, "Ah.. Yes, that's a wonderful spirit that girl has.. A very respectable one at that, with a heart well earning praise. May this show an interesting turn in this fight." His legs shifting about, they thrash forward and he'd be off, lunging towards Frostarion at a darting speed, blade still pointing towards him. If his blade would clash with his emotionless opponent, winds would rip away around the two, blasting snow and ice away violently, even causing Kairi to cover herself, only a wild grin on her face.

Rei looks to Racutio and smiles calmly, her arms leaving their crossed hold and she turns slightly to the side, "Of course, Racutio.. He should provide good entertainment I would believe.. Curious though, he seems a bit.. Late." Amy, who now seems to be sitting on nothing and waving her legs about typically like a kid, she blinks and puts a finger to her mouth, "Humm.. I think you're right Reiku, Kaine's rift should have opened up by now.. Think he ended up having trouble with his return trip from home?" "I don't really know Amy, but I don't think it's much to worry about-... Oh, here he is." Rei moves to the side a few steps and a rather wide rift opens up, looking to be the size that a small number of people could enter, "Looks like he's brought company. Curious." The rift remains open for a bit longer before a figure exits it, his visage a bit similar to Rei's, even the length of his white hair but he'd don a much different attire. A black coat with white fur lining, silver stripes on the arms and waist, followed with black pants and boots. His hands in his pockets, he stops and stands in midair, looking to Rei with a two-finger salute, then his eyes go back towards the rift, two other figures emerging out. An ordinary man in most aspects, donning an outfit that could be described as a medieval steampunk theme with the flair and equipment that could suggest he was a mercenary or an assassin. Oddly enough, he'd resemble someone that Racutio may have met before. As soon as he steps out of the rift however, he'd notice he's up in the air and almost instantly falls. "Wh-fucking hell-..." Though before he'd fall a few feet, a woman catches him, who seemed a bit more.. Curious. Her soul was red, but it showed no evil intent but rather a calming feel to it, although to some looks would be deceiving none-the-less. The woman was no doubt a succubus by her look. Her long hair was a dark crimson and her wings resembled that of a bat's. Even the 'horns' that usually don some demons would be smaller bat-wings that would seem more like a crown hidden in her hair and her sleek tail would end with a spade/heart shape on the tip. Her outfit wouldn't be revealing but it'd be comfortable but still enticing if one wasn't careful. She looks to the white-haired man that would be Rei's counterpart, a little miffed as she holds Lucien up in her arms, hovering about. "A little warning would have been nice, Kaine.. If I wasn't paying attention, Ciana'd kill me if Lucien got hurt."

Kaine looks to her and laughs lightly, waving his hand dismissively, "Apologies. It's a habit not to think about if someone can do what we do sometimes.. I usually bring along people who can keep some form of flight." Rei brings a brow up lightly and crosses her arms again, her attention partially aiming elsewhere, like Taizo for instance and again towards the lower levels of the tower, ~Hm.. Two other disturbances.. But these feel linked to my kind of travel.. Well then..~ "Right.. Well, Kaine, you can inform me about these two in a bit and why you're late, but.. If you wouldn't mind, our friend here would like a challenger. Would you kindly like to oblige?" "Hell yeah, why not. It's been some time so I guess I'll agree on that.. Fill me in when you can, I see you got something else on your mind. My guess, possibly why I brought these two here with me." With a nod, Reiku offers towards Kira to head down to the ground, in which she does so with a light nod, "I'm surprised to see you again Kira.. How are you doing in your world?" "Erm.. Well.. I'm doing quite well.. Eheh.." Grinning as if glad to hear, the three touch the ground and Kira releases the man she held, he brushes himself off and looks about, "So.. Where are we?" "I think we'll leave our friends here to that.. I need to investigate something. Amy, if you would, go down to the tower's entrance and see if there's anything.. New.." Amy tilts her head with a smile and kicks her legs up, falling backwards and turning upright in the air, "Okay~!" Reiku looks off to Racutio, where she then disappears away from Kira and the man, reappearing closer to Racutio, "If it will let you be more at ease, perhaps Maluk can accompany Amy down. I can head to the city and see what's up.. I feel as though this is linked to -my- actions in some way.." She'd glance to Kaine, quirking another brow and he'd shrug faintly, bringing his arms up in a 'I don't know just yet' kind of gesture.

Last edited:
Taekkyo looked behind him to find an intensely gorgeous woman dressed in a green Yukata who was moving as gracefully as flowing water and found himself enthralled with her beauty to the point of stillness until he heard a hissing almost vomity sound and looked behind him only to see that Cerberus's had fired a bolt of acid at him which he quickly responded to by bouncing it straight back by putting up a glyph just in time to hit it back right into the snake-tails face to stun it so he could start up a conversation with this green eyed mistress he quickly turned and bowed to her "Hello Milady, I am Taekkyo as you probably know and I would like to let you know that I am pleasured to meet a beautiful woman such as yourself and I would quite like to converse a little later but as it stands right now I am a tiny bit occupied with the fight going on and I will speak with you after this predicament..." Taekkyo quickly turned around to address the battle on hand and he did so swiftly as he leaped upon the Grim wolf and did a diagonal swish to cut off 1/4th of the ear leaning to the remaining polar side of the body with a head still attached and on the middle head while cutting the aforementioned head mostly off while retaining a clean cut with the anti material blade on his gun before grabbing onto the middle head and stabbing both eyes to just the right depth in which it blinds the beast but doesn't touch the brain before cutting the muzzle around the tongue before spitting the tongue in half and tying the two bits of tongue together all the while the dog was howling in pain Taekkyo then breaking all four of the limbs to the point of bone sticking out ripping the limbs off and and sticking each limb into the dogs neck scruff making sure not to kill him then jumping off using a plasma coat on his hands to burn the blood of and slightly messing up and burning his index finger whispering "fuck" he than sucked on his index finger for a second and said "Hes not dead don't worry, do what you want with this husk Konra..." he then looked behind him at the woman and raised his eyebrows wondering if she was impressed...

Konra wiped a small stream of blood off his lip and look at the girl. He the smirked and looked back at Taekkyo and said "Thanks for leaving him alive, now maybe I can get some answers for old questions" Konra then walked up to the nearly dead beast, chuckled a little and then held his sword up to its throat. "You said before that you are a Werian, right?" Konra asked the beast. "Yesss, I am a Werian. But that doesssn't mean I have to like you or anssswer any questionsss for you" Said Cerberus's tail. "Oh, I think you will answer" Konra said as he pushed the blade harder into Cerberus's skin. "Are there any other Werians besides you and me?" Konra asked "There isss one, but she is dangerousss, her name isss...." At that moment a huge rift opened under Cerberus, sucking him in, and then closed. "Damnit, at least I know there is a chance shes alive." Konra said as he got up and walked up to Taekkyo. "I'm going back to the tower to talk to Racutio" Konra said as he proceeded towards the tower. Once he got to the entrance Sheena, who had been napping by the door waiting for her master to get return, lifted her head and barked excitedly. Konra merely whistled as he noticed the man lying on the ground, unconscious. Konra picked up the man and threw him over his shoulder as he walked into the entrance of the tower. Konra knew the man was in shock and that the best thing to do was to let him rest, so he began walking up the stairs of the tower, instead of taking the rift with Sheena by his side and the man over his shoulder. He admired the beauty of the towers interior while trying to find a bed to lay the man in. About halfway up the tower he found a hall with rooms on it and opened the door to room 3, to find the room was empty. he then laid the man down on the bed and set his bottle of Werian vodka on the take next to it, leaving a message next to it saying "If you awake before anyone gets here, drink this, it will get rid of the pain -Konra" then walked out the room and closed the door and proceeded towards the top of the tower. He then turned into his wolf form, which was altered since being in Limbo for a few years and had wings, and ran out one of the windows and flew up at lightning speed. After a couple minutes he reached the top, reverted back to his normal form, and walked up to Racutio. "What a cute daughter you have. Your tower is very elegant if I may add." Konra said with a smile as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small golden necklace portraying a wolf inside the diamond and handed it to Asuna and said "Here, you can have this. Its a token of good luck, it used to belong to my sister" He then looked up to Racutio and asked "Do you happen to have a forge in this tower?" He looked at the bite marks on his arms and said "After that last fight, I realized I might need some armor." He then looked right into Racutio's eyes and said "If you provide everything I need, I will repay you with contracts"

Dervain would laugh's as well as his illusion melt's off the fake armor revealing its true form, a black jackal shaped helmet with emerald eyes. He wears metal armor with serrated shoulder blades over the pauldrons that are made of what looks to be skulls of a ancient beast these have a long black fur cloak strapped to them. The metal plate he bare's is made from a strange metal it over laps its self as it goes down his body it shines like metal but is almost scale like, as for the arms the plate only covered a little bit under the shoulder leaving most of his arms bare save for his wrists and hands. His hands are adorned now in the same gloves he bore earlier just now covered in what appear to be spikes on the knuckles made of a strange metal and long black claws made of the same metal as the knuckle spikes went down his fingers, his wrists are now covered in black forearm guards that have twin serrated blades about as long as a machete on each side. His pants now are made of the same material as his plate armor but they are not over laping metal but woven into a fabric like substance that moves with him as to not hinder his movements. His boots remained the same, and at his belt he now wears across from his famous sword Zeratu a second blade the handle ending in the head of a jackal the blade was curved in a strange matter, for it was an Egyptian khopesh. " I figure dear nephew that i would humor you before we got down to business, be honored you are one of the few who have ever seen this, and not been about to die on a battle field." He would say this just as his nephew would slam his fist into his face and send him flying into the far wall. "Racutio, has taught you well but lets see how strong your armor really is!" Dervain would slice through the air with the black claws of his blade sending waves of black energy crescents flying at his nephew. Though he would not admit it he had felt it the punch through his helmet small tiny cracks had begun to form on the inside he knew that he could only take one more punch like this if he wanted the helmet to last the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.