Soul Collision - Destined Encounters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking over to the others, Reiku would patiently clasp her hands behind her back, "Both are promising plans.. But let's see what the others have to say, yes? As for Kurai and Kendrix, I had a rather different idea for them. Something I could tell that is edging them. I believe I got an inkling at first because of Zephyr here when I sensed their tensions beforehand. That and what I've observed in the past..." Looking to Rei and Racutio, Kurai would close his eyes gently and opens them, looking clearly to them, "As much as I'd rather not consider these games due to what my.. 'World' is going through, we will accept this as help. And seeing as how it sounds as though this.. Ogre and witch, has caused you and your friend issues, I would ask what Rei had in mind for us instead." Crossing his arms, Kendrix would huff and glances away, although nodding in his gruff attitude. With a smile, Rei would step down to approach the two with her hands still behind her, circling Kurai as she'd trail a hand across his shoulders, "I'm glad you've made your choice.. Like I've said before, it has to do with your past fears.. Something you believe you've come over, but deep down you know they're still amongst you. You and Kendrix have both fought these fears together as one.. But as it stands, you two must face your own fears together, but as two.." Stepping away and facing forward to the two, she raises her hands out and her eyes would glow, dark energies seeping through their own shadows as they'd snake towards Reiku, detaching and staying on both of her sides. The shadows would morph and pulse, figures appearing through them as they take shape. Two men, one sharing strong similarities to Kendrix, shorter hair but wolf-like traits and a much more sinister aura to him. The other, a black-haired man with white bangs, pale and slim, carrying a katana that's nearly twice the length of a typical blade. Kurai grits his teeth firmly as he now stares at two of his greatest foes that had endangered someone he loved, fists curling tight, Kendrix would show similar reactions as his eyes would center on the man who shared his visage, growling intensely. "Seeing them again is like an old nightmare.. Only this time I wake up to see the nightmare real again.. Mikaeyl.. The man who threatened to take Sora from us all.. And Ruarc, Kendrix's own brother.. It's been two years since we've faced them on the island, one after the other. Two years we thought we'd leave behind, but here we are, facing the truth of our own fears. Kendrix, this time he's all yours.. Although it was you in the end that pulled me through and saved her.. This is your fight now, as is mine with this bastard.. I'll never forget his words.. His obsession towards her.. The pain he put us all through.." Grinning as she looks on, Kallen would flourish her blade while it's still sheathed and glances to Nericaru, "As much as this is getting me quite interested to see how these two will handle.. I've got my own decisions to worry about.. So what will it be, Nericaru? If I face the bitch, I'll gladly hand over the scythe as I know how you two love new weapons.. But if you'd prefer it, I can still take that hardass that smelled of rotting shit.." Standing still, Zephyr would look on towards the group and nods to Kurai and Kendrix approvingly, he detaches a thin daikatana from his hip, the sheath intricately designed similar to his armor, "Whichever you two decide, I'll honor the decision. I do not mind the results." Looking back towards Zephyr and the group, then back to Racutio, she simply avoids the disappearing act as she'd allow her body to return to her original form, no weapon currently present, "So then.. I suppose our lineups have been decided for the most part." She looks towards Taekkyoaen as he returns from his rather quick contract, "I hope you do not mind being a spectator among us, Taekkyo, as I haven't a clue what you'd like for an adversary.. That and you could be busy with those astral beasts again.. Or not.." Rolling her shoulders with a calm smile, she looks to Racutio and nods, "Two on one or a free for all, I'm good with either myself.." Taking his gaze off of what the form of his brother was, Kendrix would look towards Nericaru and closes his eyes, nodding, "We thank you for that offer, but we'd much rather face them in our own world on our own terms.. If what this man says is true about how time flows here, then we can use this time for what Reiku suggests.. I still don't sit well with plenty of this but wherever Kurai goes, I go."

Last edited:
As Taekkyo stepped through the rift he looked to the right and saw Nericaru reaching out for a fist bump, Taekkyon happily obliged with a fist against Nericaru's "Sup Nericaru, What did I miss?"...

Nericaru would cross his arms and shrug lightly. "Another one of my dad's ideas of fun. This chick Rei is making Kurai and Kendrix fight their own worst nightmares, Mikaeyl and Ruarc, the darker two bastards opposite them. And from what I've gathered, me and Kallen are gonna end up dealing with a similar situation. Starting to think it might be easier to face copies of Saiya and General Siralgum though so that way we know what we're facing first...Dad met Saiya and General Blood-Killer in another dimension, so the only knowledge I have of them is from the tomes my dad wrote on the Kingdom of Leon and it's enemies. Both Siral and Saiya were this insane Orc Warlock's two greatest cards to play, so I'm wondering if bringing those two here is even a good idea to begin with...Not that they don't deserve being wailed on. Because they do..."

Racutio would look to Kallen, having overheard Nericaru. "My boy has a point. As much as I'd love to see that bitch and that bastard get their just desserts, I don't want to risk them teaming up on you two and beating you both into the ground. I mean, even if they tried, I'd just unleash on them both. However, with Rei's special ability here, she could make a way for you both to fight them without actually fighting them." Racutio would look to Rei with a raised eyebrow. "That way there's both preparation and no risk other than loss. If Siral and Saiya actually fought, the risk of loss would mean death for both of you. Because neither Saiya nor Siral would show even a teaspoon of mercy. It's not in them. And both of them fight to win, and that means fighting beyond the means of honor. They will smash you, cheat against you, and fight as dirty as a savage against you. Cunning, vicious, savages. Perhaps Rei's way will allow for preparation of what's to come, and what will be very soon. Much like Kurai and Kendrix. Much as they face their demons now, so too can both of you."

Racutio would look to Teakkyo, raising his right hand, telling him to come forward. "Teakkyoaen, come forth my friend. You have proven you are more than capable of my contracts, and the reward of this high-caliber, dark matter, Blade-Magnum." Racutio would open a small one foot wide, seven inch long rift to his workshop, pulling out the newly modified magnum. A pure black hand-cannon with dark matter energy flowing inside of it like glowing purple and black veins deep inside the gun. Hooked under the barrel is an anti-material knife, touched by the very dark matter that flows inside of it, but only on the blade's edge. On the grip would be a glowing "E.I." for "Envarius Industries" in royal purple. Racutio would spin the gun rapidly by his index finger inside of the trigger-guard, before throwing it up into the air, and catching it before he'd hold it out for Teakkyo to walk up the steps to his throne and claim for himself the firearm he earned this day. "Take now what you've earned from your first contract, and prepare for a life of ascendance from here on out."

Nodding, Rei looks towards Kallen and Nericaru, "My thoughts exactly. Preparation never hurts and this way it would give us better insight on their knowledge of the battlefield.. Considering how I've heard it, you're still wishing to fulfill that contract since it sounds like they've slipped away, right?" Her staff reappears as she takes her hands out from behind her, spinning it once before she holds it parallel to herself, "So then.. What would be a suitable battleground for you to hold this 'game?'"

Taekkyo stepped up to the throne and took the magnificent gun, Staring at the sheen of the back contrasting the bright purple along the gun "This is perfect for me, I cannot thank you enough and is there anyway I can help you in your predicament or do you have another contract?"

Racutio would smile to his new companion Tea, and shake his head. "Not as it stands right now. You will have a part in this little game very soon though, my friend." Racutio would look to Rei, and smile. "Teleport us to the top of my tower then, if you would. The combat area is wide enough for literally all of us to fight on, and if need be, I will make an enclosed space and change the environment myself at the top of the tower. As you need to do is take us to the top. Mind you, this tower is several thousand miles high, so if need be, and you can't, I will..."Racutio would only smirk at his own comment maliciously. Something about fighting at the top of his tower always excited him.

"I'm sure some credit could be due, I am a fellow planeswalker after all. Going to another place in the same plane wouldn't be a problem now, hnhn..." Closing her eyes, her soul would show small signs of intensifying to Racutio and Nericaru, sensing the area as she envisions the place atop the tower. Snapping her fingers, a large enough rift would open much like a vertical eye in the center of the whole group, waiting to be entered, "And if Taekkyo really wishes to participate, perhaps he can join the fight between the three of us.. Or perhaps an adversary for himself. His decision if you'd like, now, shall we go now?" Although created by Kurai's and Kendrix's memories, Reiku would move a hand towards the two malicious figures that are their opponents and manipulates them to enter the rift, Kurai and Kendrix following with a determed focus. Kallen nods to Nericaru and then steps forth to enter as well, Zephyr following suit, "See you on the battlefield."

"Well... I think I would like to fight a demon but surprise me" Taekkyoaen then placed his gun in his pocket, and walked through the portal

Racutio would look to Nericaru and smirk, then he'd jump through the rift. Nericaru would only sigh, and pass through the rift. They would all come out on the other side at the top of the massive tower. The top of it reaching far above the very atmosphere of the planet itself. Peculiar enough, they could still breathe at the top, even though everything as far as the eye can see at the edges of the tower is nothing but space. However, to the far north would be an incredibly bright, massive supernova, with solar storms constantly flowing off of it's surface like flaming loops around it. Off to the west is the huge first moon, a white moon, with the now clearly visibly, chrome and solar-paneled, high-tech, orbital satellite that sits behind the moon. The satellite being roughly twenty-seven miles long, and eight in width, with a retracted cannon fixed into the station, clearly for orbital laser strikes at will. The rest of space, would be ten times more magnificent than our own solar system, filled with visible distant galaxies, even though it's apparent that they're only clear because of the oculus effect of barrier at the top of the tower, allowing him to literally observe entirely different universes from the top of her tower. A view worthy of a a divine being...Or an ageless bad ass with a lot of time on his hands to watch people do stupid shit. Below them, the whole of Veons would be apparent, between the massive oceans, the nearly endless continents, the dead frozen wastes of the north and south, and even the always raging volcano that's rumbling and endless magma spitting can be heard, even from this high above the planet itself, with ash constantly rising and stopping at the atmosphere. Racutio would only chuckle and wait for all of their reactions to such a view. "Mind the fall, otherwise you'll be falling to the ground for a whole year. And trust me, you'll starve and be dehydrated before you ever hit the ground. So you'll die of natural causes at least before you splatter into nothingness. Well, Rei would be able to save you as much as I could with a rift. I'll just grab you and fly you back up now that I can actually fly efficiently." Racutio would look to Kurai and Kendrix and nod to them to begin, then he'd pace a couple feet away, beckoning everyone else to follow. "Rei, summon up copies of General Blood-killer and Saiya the Dark Witch for Nericaru and Kallen to fight together. Teakkyo, you will face a demon similar to the one that I lost my left arm to. I will summon it just before I start fighting Zephyr and Rei here, but it will take a few seals and necessary precautions before fighting one of Skorn's demon minions. Trust me, they are very needed when facing his demons...Average demons are nothing compared to his Dregs of Hell..."

Nericaru would nod in agreement, standing right next to Teakkyo with his hands in his pants pockets leisurely. "Gotta agree with dad on that one. Skorn is the one who killed my mother. His demons, and him, are not to be tampered with lightly. They're worse than anything you can every even imagine or comprehend unless facing them or even seeing them yourself without being slaughtered just for looking at them wrong...And trust me, looking at them all is often looking at them wrong."

As the others take a quick chance to take in the view, Kurai and Kendrix would swiftly turn back to the task at hand, their eyes meeting with their foes as they prepare themselves. Kallen smirks as she looks up to the sky once again and unsheathes her blade, holding both sheathe and blade at the ready, looking to Nericaru, "I'll take the big one so you can handle the crazy one. Just keep an eye on her magic. Craftier than her scythe.." Reiku soon closes the portal as everyone gathers atop the tower, looking to Racutio as she'd patiently wait for him to prepare Taekkyo a demonic adversary, "If they're as nasty as you say, I really wouldn't let your guard down.. Kurai and Kendrix would know this themselves as their opponents -will- have killing intent.. So will all our opponents I assume, but let's hope neither of us will die." She'd say rather calmly and bluntly in fact, she simply puts her hands together and stretches her fingers out, otherwise standing idle.

"So Racutio, what will I be going up against" Taekkyoaen said as he cracked his knuckles "A three-headed Minotaur, A black hydra spewing subzero flames, A Shape-shifting dragon what'll it be?"

As the heroes converse, Racutio sensed that a new soul had entered the tower. "I need to find a way to the top of this tower" said a mysterious voice "There seems to be a rift in the middle of the room, but there is also a goblin standing guard near it" he whispers to himself. As he said that, he noticed that the goblin was moving towards the exit and moved deeper into the shadows. Once the goblin had left the tower, the mysterious figure moved towards the rift. As he was about to enter the rift, he heard his prey, Taekkyoaen, say "So Racutio, what will i be going up against?" As he heard that, he rushed into the rift an yelled "You will be up against ME!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Racutio would only smirk at the impeccable timing from the being who now stepped forth as Teakkyo's challenger. He'd turn to look at the large, partially demonic soul before him and smile to the bestial being. "A friend of yours perhaps, Teakkyo? I have to say, he has some amazing timing. It's a good thing I told Maluk to dismiss him and go do his own thing just now. Now I don't have to tamper with Skorn's Dregs of Hell to give you an opponent." He'd look to Teakkyo, then to his newly found opponent. "Just don't get out of hand you two. Keep note that if one of you gets to near death, I will have Nericaru handle you, or myself in your worst case scenario...And neither of you want ME to have to deal with you. I need not make myself any clearer on the matter..." He'd pace slowly and gently, his footsteps resounding on the silence of the top of the tower, due to the endless space that surrounds them. Comets and meteors streaking across the sky that could be billions of light-years or even dimensions away would seemingly pass by the oculus barrier behind him as his eyes glow bright. He'd pace towards Rei and Zephyr, going straight-faced as he crosses his arms. "Let's begin my newly found companions. I want to see the extent of what you are both capable of. Let us start with some simple hand-to-hand, then we can move on to weapons when you both decide to draw them. I will draw mine when you draw yours, to be a fair opponent." With that, Racutio would lift his left hand, keeping his calm leisure stance, now smiling without showing his teeth. He'd keep his left ring, pinky, and thumb enclosed in his hand, lifting his middle and index and seemingly pulling at the air, beckoning them to come at him with all their might.

Nericaru would quickly unhook his lethal knives from his belt, spinning them rapidly on his forefingers before gripping them backwards, making the chain between them rattle viciously. The chain would begin to shift, and where the rivets between the chain links are, sharp spines would begin to form on each side of them, and the chain would begin to lightly extend a couple inches before stopping, as he holds his knives in "kill stance" as assassins and ninja call it, with his wrists crossed in front of his chest to guard it, but at the ready with his knives held backwards, ready to hack and slash and stab his opponent into an utter bleed-out state. "I won't screw around with an insane magic user, whether this is a fake or not, my father has told me enough knowledge on her to know that I can't take her lightly. I will kill this pathetic copy just like I would kill her own real pathetic self. Anyone who strives for power through the dark arts becomes darkness itself. So I'll just cut the darkness to pieces and make the light spew from her body..."

Grinning as she listens to Nericaru, her glance shifts to Racutio as she'd raise her hands infront of her, flexing her fingers, "First things first, your son and friend here needs their competition." Waving a hand, she'd close the rift that lead to the top of the tower and focuses herself again. Both hands outward, her fingers move like manipulating strings. Two rifts would tear open, one much larger than the other, with them appearing two shadow figures of a large ogre and an equally unpleasant woman. "I think we'll spice things up a bit and give them some.. 'Awareness..'" From the rifts, two strikes of light would flash out towards the two and strikes the back of their necks, the rifts themselves shrinking to a state that they'd be out of the way but open, "I've linked them in a dream-like state.. So in otherwords, both Saiya and Siralgum are 'aware' of this to come but they'll only find this to be nothing but a dream.. Hopefully an unpleasant one for them... Oh and to prevent any 'deja-vu' so easily for them.. They'll see you two differently for when we -do- deal with them.." She'd say with a rather uncanny smirk in her current personality. The figures shift about as if coming to, Saiya putting a hand to her forehead, "Damn-... My head doesn't feel like this unless I'm listening to that overgrown foot fungus..." The witch known as Saiya would look towards Nericaru as she'd sense his glare, sneering as she envelops her scythe before her, "And what are you looking at, huh?.. Pheh.. No matter, I'll just have my way with you." Huffing out amusingly with a smirk, Kallen draws her blade and takes a few steps forward, looking up to the ogre known as Siralgum after watching Saiya, "Definitely sounds like her.. Have fun shutting her up, Neri. Now, as for me.." Pointing her blade towards Siralgum, she grins with a grim sense of mischief, "So.. Trollbait.. What will I have to do to get you to lie down like a dog like I will do to your master eh? I bet you're real good at bootlicking so why don't you give me an example."

Content with the setup, Rei's attention returns to Racutio and she eases herself into a normal stance, hands curling lightly into fists. Zephyr would nod to himself and follows the notion seeing the time is fit, his gauntlets clattering gently to his movements. With a paced exhale, Zephyr swiftly pushes off to make the first move, jumping in the air to come down with a kick.

(Saiya's appearance, along with her scythe)
SaiyaFlickReaper.jpg

Last edited:
Lord Siralgum would shake his head, drool running down his beard as he was asleep in the plane he's in. He'd wipe his maw with his vicious left hand, looking down at the woman beneath his massive sixteen foot stature. He'd grumble, looking over to Saiya next to him. "Tch...Why am I paired up with this bitch again...I thought Lord Karzag sent her on a suicide mission again..." He'd hear himself referred to as 'Trollbait', and his sharp ears would twitch, making his orange fiery ogre eyes brim with anger as he turns to look at the second bitch in front of him. "Insolent little wretch, you sure have a mouth on you, don't you..." He'd take one of his huge twin cleavers from his back firmly into his right hand, and smash it into the ground in front of him before Kallen's feet, actually splintering the incredibly powerful soul reinforced stone of the tower under it's weight, only before the tower would self-repair itself with soul energy. A feat that would normally be impossible by any being. He'd heft it back up over his shoulder, tolerating her constant garbage flowing from her mouth before he'd grit his vicious, and savage looking teeth, the fire in his eyes getting brighter from anger, and his musculature and veins on his body showing how angry he's becoming. He'd merely grin viciously as he flicks the drool on his left hand down at her feet, covering them in the viscous, nasty, foul smelling fluid. "I'm now going to use your bones to decorate my cleaver you incestual little shit...Your pelvis is going to be carved and made into my own personal toy boomerang...Don't worry, I'll leave your flesh for my legion to play with when they get bored..." With that said, he'd heft the cleaver off his shoulder and down upon her swiftly with even more heft than the last swing, ready to cut her in two with one swing. "Now die!"
(OOC: General Siralgum Bloodkiller's Appearance in Soul Collisions: Body Appearance:
Ogre_illustration.jpg
Armor and Gear Appearance:
Ogre-Scheme-Flesh.jpg
)
Nericaru would only snicker at her response, looking at her with even colder eyes than she has. The pupils sharpening to that of a wolf demon's eyes. The trait given to him by his mother. He'd lift his knives in a cross pattern, making the chains rattle that link the two blades, and hold them up next to his eyes in 'kill stance' as it's often referred to as by natural killers such as murderers, assassins, ninja, and overall killers all around. A nasty looking black fluid would begin to seep from the knives' hilts in unison. The smell of a vicious and deadly poison hitting the air around the two of them like a filthy miasma, yet it would cause no harm to him being so close. Regretfully, if she breathes it in, it would have a sickening effect that will make the poor witches concentration fade and begin to attack the nerves just from breathing such in. The scent would only affect his target however. It would merely smell horrid to everyone else. "It's going to be the other way around, this time, Saiya the Blood-witch. I'm going to dance on your decaying corpse as it rots from the inside out thanks to the Thorns of Pestilence...And you have nobody to blame but yourself for your own suffering, torment, and despair that you are about to experience..." He'd slide his right foot forward, flipping the knives rapidly in his hands before holding them both out and leaving a faux opening as he holds his knives backwards, ready to stab and slash repeatedly. "You are about to experience something beyond fear...You are going to experience a despair beyond what your victims feel...You are going to experience your own mortality and despair in the face of death and decay first hand..." Nericaru would only grin viciously, his partial wolf demon and Mar'tallian teeth glimmering in the reflected light on his knives from his brightly glowing eyes, filled with murderous intent, imagines the hundreds of ways he wants to kill her. "And unlike you, I'm going to enjoy every fucking second of making you suffer, bleed, and decay before your own eyes, and mine..." With those last words said, a black mask would materialize over his face with the midnight blue visage of a horrifying wolf with festered dried blood all over it. The scent of his knives quickly becoming intoxicating, and the only thing to be seen through the mask, would be his eyes constantly mocking her as he stares into her soul. He'd lightly flick both hilts on his knives, causing the fluid on them to dispel towards her in the form of a thick, dense cloud of black death that would seemingly eat away the very air as it heads towards her, threatening to eat her alive as it surges forth at her.
Meanwhile, Racutio had his own fight he was now involved in. He'd grin as Zephyr takes the initiative and throws himself at Racutio. Racutio would hold out his left hand, and catch the bone splitting kick in his palm, and quickly attempt to take hold of his foot and toss him back the direction him came with the same equivalent force. He'd then swiftly lift his own foot up high and nearly over his own head before bringing it down as a heel stomp, making a shockwave of physical energy surge forth at the both of them as he returns to his leisure stance, ready for the next strike to come forth, all the while, he would be smiling, enjoying the fight he's now been presented with, and the many fights going on around him. And his smile would quickly turn to a grin again. "Very nice kick, Zephyr. Your prowess is expected as Kurai's inner wisdom. I'm impressed to say the least with your initiative."

"Hmph.. Should have figured his manners would be as disgusting as his looks.." Taking her blade she'd swipe it swiftly across the fluid and frees her feet incase it would hinder her as she listens to his drivel about her bones. Side-stepping the ogres swing as she'd figure his next move would have been that, Kallen would jump before the impact splinters the ground again and lands mockingly atop the blade of his weapon. Her grin quickly turning to a wide, wily smirk, she jumps off it again to deliver a kick right upside his chin as she'd flip backwards. Landing on the ground, she places her blade atop her shoulder and decides to taunt him a little further, "And what was that supposed to be? I fought goblins craftier than you. Tiny ones too."

Laughing to herself, a similar look of a killer would appear on Saiya's face. Grinning side to side, she'd snap her fingers and an illusion would take her place as the cloud approaches her, appearing close by with her hand surging with a dark purple static, "I'll award you for the preemptive setup with all these poisons in the air.. But I suppose you'll do for a dance partner.. Now, let's begin!" She raises her scythe above her shoulders and the skull's eyes adorning the top would glow brightly. A scent of her own would be present in the air that would take a very sickeningly sweet fragrance, likely a counter to what Nericaru had in mind for her. Bringing the scythe down onto the ground behind her, blade pointed towards Nericaru, she'd swipe it across the ground to cause a slicing shockwave towards him, the same chaotic energy flowing with it as does her hand. Following the surge, Saiya keeps close to it as she keeps her eyes pierced to Nericaru, already planning what she can do with her 'new plaything.'

Rolling in the air as he's tossed, Zephyr would recover himself to see the shockwave approaching. Bringing his arms infront of his face and kneeling, he'd prepare to take the brunt through his armor but Rei would step in with a kick slammed onto the ground of her own, sending a focused wave to peirce Racutio's enough to brush past them. Looking to Zephyr with a grin, she gestures for him to pick himself up before she'd move in to engage, eyes sharp for Racutio's reaction as she'd send a few punches to roll with the upcoming flow, "Depending on the people of this planet, he might be a bigger concern the longer this goes out.. He'll explain it later if he inclines. For now, fun."

As everyone else begins their battles, Kurai and Kendrix look on to their foes. Kendrix's body as well as Ruarc's would shift to a more lycan-like state before the two would clash with ferocious snarls, Kurai drawing one of his two katanas towards Mikaeyl. Mikaeyl follows suit with his blade raised horizontally back towards Kurai, the length of the blade nearly twice the length as his. After a few moments of silence, the two would clash in a short power struggle.

"Well I do believe this will be adequate" Taekkyo took out his gun-blade, fist engulfed in plasma poised for battle "You want to mess with me, why?"

At the same moment Taekkyo drew his weapons, the strange man (wearing a black hoodie with rips in it, worn down blue jeans, black hunting boots, and black finger-less gloves) drew his Katana from his sheath, his Katana looked as if the tip of the blade was acidic, while the rest of the blade was made from Limbonium, a precious mineral found only in Limbo. "You dont remember me, do you Taekkyo? said the strange man. "I've been through hell, literally. You sent me to Limbo all those years back, and I'm here for revenge you stupid fuck. I will enjoy this" With that, he leaped at Taekkyo with is sword over his shoulder, ready to strike. as he leaped, he yelled "Taste the wrath of Konra!"

As her kick collides with his jaw, it'd feel like hitting a reinforced steel wall, and he'd only grin his vicious maw at her. "Worthless girl, your kicks are garbage to me!" He'd heft the blade, and place his sharp nails on the flat surface of the blade, he'd only grin as she tries to belittle him more. "Words are not something that will always work...I've heard better from dagger-eared trash." He'd take a whiff off the air, collecting her scent, he'd only grin and snicker violently. "Heheheh...You aren't even human. You smell more like an animal than I do." He'd take another long sniff, and grin. "You smell just like a little forest fox. A worthless animal with no goal in life other than to scavenge off of others success and good hunts. A pathetic existence. I will show you how pathetic you really are, little girl...And once you're done..." He'd grind his claws against the blade, and very rapidly, several solid spines of blood and water would shoot forth from the rivets and gaps in the blade, as well as several deafening screams, would blare out across the air, and outwards at Kallen mainly. "...I'm going to kill every other worthless female here after you!" After the screams, he would swiftly attempt to backhand Kallen off of her weapon with his own extreme speed with his spiked gauntlets. A blow that might cause several fractures if it connects.

Nericaru would only smirk as his mask tunes out the screams from Siral's weapon entirely, looking at her out of the corner of his eye. He'd only laugh wickedly as she spews out more psycho-babble. "Preemptive is not the word I'd use, witch...And your compliments are unnecessary...You'll be dead in the next couple seconds anyways, so stop wasting your last words on compliments to your murderer..." Nericaru would swiftly flip over the shockwave of chaotic energy and right over Saiya, dragging his thorned chain through the air, creating a jetstream of the same black miasma in a rain down on her this time, causing the air around her and above her to decay and become carbon monoxide. He'd swiftly land with no sound, back-lashing several more rapid slashes at her back and at her very scythe itself. One, two, three four, five six, seven, eight slashes, and still he'd keep slashing at her, causing the miasma to spin above her, and grow in size, before turning into a cyclone and touching down right down on top of her in, threatening to eat her whole and pick her up. He'd then swiftly jump and flip the chain over him like a jump rope, and he'd point the tips of the knives at her, before thrusting both forward, causing two dense darts of black pestilence in the shapes of his knifes and density of them right at her predetermined escape routes out of the cyclone of decay. He was fully determined to slaughter this subconscious copy and make her suffer through a nightmare unlike any other. He'd then twist the hilts of his knives and cause the chain to clash against the stone, making a coat of black tar and more pestilence across the ground, coating the ground in a thick, viscous miasma. He'd merely wait and watch patiently, enjoying every moment of the slaughter he's committing to at this very moment, watching her soul, wanting it to disappear swiftly and spare him the elaboration of making her rot slowly. Even though he wants it and she deserve more than hours of torment. "Your suffering and judgement is the only thing preemptive today...Your fate is to die alone, rotting away, and feeling every bit of it, until your nerves die, and then to continue suffering in the void beneath this tower and this world, Saiya..."

Racutio would watch them, all the while smiling and ignoring the creams from Siral's weapon. He'd swiftly throw his fist forward, making a kinetic pulse resound at Rei from his fist alone, then he'd swiftly initiate a second punch at Zephyr with the same kinetic impact, before he'd lift his leg again, and drop his heel down, making another shockwave at the both of them yet again, before going back to his leisure stance, but this time, he'd begin pacing forward slowly, one step at a time. The sound of his feet along the stone floor of the tower's summit being the resounding sound of power from his heavily powerful body. A sound that often fills his opponents with terror as he walks towards them with his usual grin he has now with his glowing red soul-searching eyes. Those eyes that make him look like a demon or a monster hungry for combat and the souls he looks deeply into with every battle he commits to. "Show me your worth, and ascend before me to greater heights my new friends. I want to see everything you two are capable of!"

~Oh wonderful, he's playing his harmonica.. And this kid's sounding awfully full of himself, but no doubt this crud in the air is lethal.. Now how will I play it out... I don't intend on having this a short fight on either side, no, not at all, hnhnhn...~ Through her thoughts, she would flip around at the fourth slash and flourishes her scythe around in a dance to follow Nericaru, his strikes slipping past her here and there but it wouldn't phase her focus too much. Standing, looking ragged and her head low, Saiya releases a chuckle as the cyclone begins to tear at her. The purple energy would surge around her and pulses forcefully in a corkscrew counter to disband the miasma around her in the air. Nericaru and Racutio would both see that Saiya's soul started to show a black sludge-like look overcome the witch's soul and eventually a similar aura would emanate from her body, starting from her wounds, "It's not just me you're fighting my dear boy, but the Darkness itself. Unlike big, fat and ugly over there toying with the fox, most of us share the Darkness within and it's not something to toy with." With a swing of her scythe, another wave is sent towards Nericaru, followed by several daggers appearing in the air, each seething with the energies she possesses and are sent down towards him, with her following suit.

Cringing in disgust, Kallen reverts her attention back to Siral's actions. Pushing herself back from the strike, Siral connects to Kallen's sheathe infront of her as she's sent backwards, rolling a couple times before she'd skid on her feet quite a distance. Looking up to Siral she'd smirk, wiping away some blood from her lip, "So.. You've actually got speed behind that heft after all.. Let's see you do it again." Taking hold of her blade, she'd finally unsheathe it as she holds both sheathe and blade ready in her hands, a fire gathering over her hands to engulf her weapons themselves like a veil. She'd take a stance, ready for the next move.

Blades clashing violently, Kurai and Mikaeyl enters another short struggle, ending with Kurai kicking the man away. Mikaeyl reaches into his coat and throws a few kunai strapped with small 'explosives,' Kurai would vanish away to sidestep himself back with Mikaeyl, sweeping a foot behind him and taking hold of his face, throwing him down to the ground with a spin, using such to then kick him away. Mikaeyl picks himself up only to laugh, his shoulders sunken as his blade drags on the ground. Like a feral animal, he would come after Kurai again and clashes forcefully against his blade, delivering his own cheap shot to send Kurai back a few feet. Growling, Kurai pulls the sheathe of his blade out and puts the blade inside, holding it forward. His hands forming a sign as he holds the weapon, he mutters a few words to himself, "Forbidden art: Shadowmoon style sword Bankudo, I call upon my family blade to unleash the Mountain's Chakra." Taking hold of the hilt, he draws the sword out once more, the blade taking a larger girth to it and looking to hold segments within, he swings it in Mikaeyl's direction with a seismic force, jumping in the air to meet the strike head-on with his foe. Meanwhile, Kendrix and Ruarc continue to grapple with one another, Ruarc soon overpowering him as he's tossed across the battlefield. Skidding to a halt, Kendrix charges back with a roar, taking hold of Ruarc as he bashes themselves into a chunk of torn up debris like a wall as Kurai's attack clashes, Mikaeyl jumping out of the rubble with Kurai following.

Sliding back from Racutio's pulse and staggering lightly, Rei huffs out some air and prepares for the next shockwave. She slams down her fist and sends another back, with more force this time as her visage changes to the previous blue-haired one. Looking up with a wide grin, Rei shoves off the ground hard towards Racutio as he walks, sending a punch that holds much more weight than it seems. Grinding his clawed hands into the ground to stop him from flying off, Zephyr pushes himself up into the air to avoid the second shockwave and then propels himself forward as wings spread out of his armor, coming in with a follow up ahead of Rei and Racutio for a close-line.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.