Soul Collision - Destined Encounters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nericaru would only smirk, watching the cyclone tear at her and even more so the darkness begin to attempt to consume her and help her at the same time, he'd begin to grin maliciously, making the jaws of the mask open, showing Nericaru's own grin. The ends of the eyes on the mask would begin to morph, making rivets near the eyes where the same red glow of his eyes would begin to form in vicious fang-like lines(much like Kiba's face paint in Naruto) down the edge of the mask's wolf-like cheekbones. The fangs on the mask would sharpen, and it's effect would begin to show, making his nails sharp and his fingers begin to twist and loosen up, and in turn, so would his muscles. A pair of black ears would begin to form out of his skull, with white sharp tips at the ends of them, and now, Nericaru would even give off no scent at all. The miasma on the ground would begin to form around his shoes, making his wingtips look more like dire feet. The claws would extend and cut at the ground mischievously, ready to rend, and his knees would bend, just as she swings, and he'd disappear like a blur, leaving an afterimage where his body once was, and the same vicious grin with the knives backwards and his fingers open, utilizing the spiked knuckles of the trench knives with his fingers open to rend her with his now sharp killing claws. He'd appear right behind her by a mere two feet with both hands extended, however, both knives would seem longer by about four inches, with the blades now covered in the same black miasma as before, but this time ready to rend both her and the darkness. He'd flash past and lash through her like a blur, then he'd disappear, and do it again on her left, but this time, he wouldn't swing, he'd sweep low to her unprotected thighs, then he'd snap and throw open a small rift and dive through it like a wolf leaping with all it's limbs extended straight, only to have it close. An echo across the air would sound like the howling of a nightmarish wolf just as he falls down behind her from a diagonal rift in a different stance with his hands in his pockets, and the knives gliding through the air behind him twenty-five feet away, he'd pull a gold dust out from both pockets and quickly lash both his hands down at her, making several golden piercing shards of light fall down on her in nearly spear-like quality and size, falling down like rain as he backlashes himself from his heavy lash, grabbing both knives by sliding his claws through the finger grips of the trench-knifes, he'd land a good thirty-feet away with his knives bent, and the same dark grin. Two voices would be heard from the mask as he begins to talk. One bestial and hellbent, and one the same as Nericaru's. "You're nothing special, little girl...No amount of magic or scythe swinging is going to save you from from my knives' pestilence and speed...No amount of darkness will save from from stardust combined with the light of the star over there..." His right wolf ear would point to the massive supernova over in the distance. "And no amount of power-searching will save you from a killer who preys on darker things than you...The difference between you and me, is that I kill things constantly every day and look for power every day. You think you're special because darkness chose you or you chose to take it in...The sad part that you humans seem to forget is that darkness is already inside of you. More of it twists you, and even more consumes you. Stardust however, eats away darkness like silica eats away oxygen. and pestilence eats away at the flesh, making it sick and rot away." He'd bend his knees, ready to leap and move again once more. "I planned to kill you for my father before he even offered...Give both your hope and despair away already as a human, choose to submit, and lay down and die as we repeat the process of life and death again as I tear, rot, and blight you away from this world and your own...You chose your path long ago, and I doubt your soul will ever be able to turn back...So I'm just going to kill you and make you disappear like a bad memory..."

Siral would quickly reach to his necklace and pull two of the sharp teeth from it without removing the others or the necklace in general, then he'd swiftly throw one at the gap between her eyes swinging his heavy arm and loosening up one of his fingers, releasing the sharp dart-like tooth, then he'd open the other finger and throw one at her chest to the soft-spot under her scapula bone at the center of her chest. "I'm going to rip you open and feed on your bones little fox! I'm gonna turn your skin into a nice crotch cloth!" He'd swing his cleaver again, making sharp ringing sounds grind at the air at her and threaten to pound her into the ground with a sonic-boom of screaming and wailing, with shards of blood and tears following close behind it from being lashed off the blade so swiftly and being accelerated and rebounded between the sound to boot.

Racutio would keep pacing forward, gently stepping to the side just as her fist flies past him, he'd quickly attempt to grab her elbow and twist it swiftly with his right hand, attempting to toss her with one hand through the air by using her own propelled momentum against her, he'd then run forward three steps swiftly then drop to the other side of the ground and slide, swiftly spinning on the ball of his back to get momentum as he extends his leg and drops his heel down just as he passes by Zephyr, attempting to drop his heel down on his back as he moves in to try and close-line him, which if the blow struck true, would make him smash into the ground, tumble, and crash into Kallen if calculated right all in his head and initiated perfectly due to his soul resonance and martial skills being utilized properly. If all else fails, he gets up after the slide and paces a few steps forward, ready to re-correct his stance.

"So its you, Konra... well im going to enjoy beating you into a pulp you worthless piece of trash!" Taekkyo then span to the right with a burning star dust trail being left from his right heel, Taekkyo crouched and attempted to sweep Konra up so he could beat the fuck out of him...

Saiya's eyes watching what happens after his image vanishes before her, staggering back and forth from his attacks, her smirk returns to her as the golden spears would be sent down on her. The spears pierce through and she lays suspended and still, her smirk still on her lips and her voice echoing to Nericaru without her lips moving. "I'm no one special.. But if you think you can end this quickly, you shouldn't underestimate a witch. I welcome this power for my own desires and a star isn't going to change anything about it." Her body peirced by the spears would look to unravel like a cloth, dissipating into a mist as her soul at that location would vanish, her scythe being left behind and reappearing behind Nericaru. Her back to his as she's hovering, if affected, Nericaru would seem sluggish to react as she coyly wraps a hand at his neck but not grabbing it, her fingers carressing through and she leans her head back to stare directly at him, "Like I said, we're only just starting.. I won't lie, it does sting, but what would I be if I can't take a little pain when I love to deal it?.. Plus.. Siral over there's pestilent in itself.." Giving a chuckle, her magic would release its suppression over him and she vanishes again incase he moves to strike, appearing infront of him with two daggers of her own, both with a sinister design to the blades and an engraved skull on the hilt, the eyes on each skull glowing with tiny red jewels, looking similar to the one on her scythe. Spinning them both over her fingers, she'd bring herself into position and shifts her heel, both arms arcing with her magic.

Shifting her grip on both sheathe and blade, Kallen holds them both in a reverse-style grip, ~Well, time to see how well Racutio crafted these.. Best not let me down, or that jackass won't hear the end of it.~ Bending her knees and pivoting her foot, she prepares to take the brunt of Siral's attack after she avoids the thrown teeth as they'd collide to the ground. Waiting for the right moment as Siral puts in the most effort in the swing, Kallen gives a short yell as she swipes her flame-doused sheathe diagonally upward against Siralgum's strike, the vibranium Racutio generously fitted to her weapons hopefully doing what she wanted to aim for, all to follow with another similar strike with her sword towards his knee as she'd pivot-dance around.

Airborne, Kurai and Mikaeyl clash blades as they fall back to the ground, Kurai gaining a little more ground each strike. Mikaeyl swings an open arm towards Kurai with a black orb being thrown out towards him, dodging out of the way and a small segment of his blade would break off from the back, forming into another, smaller sword about the size of a wakizashi blade, holding it reverse and lunging back into the attack. Both of them pulling off blows to one another, the other pair fighting would emerge from the rubble and crosses paths with the two, Kendrix punching Ruarc with an aura behind the claw, Ruarc glancing against Mikaeyl as they collide, Kurai stopping short before he then moves forward again, Kendrix continuing forwards, Kurai would bend himself forward and moves to roll off of Kendrix's back as they pass eachother, their eyes making short contact before they face their opponents once more.

With Racutio grabbing hold of Rei's elbow and twisting it, she grits her teeth hard and uses the momentum itself to her own advantage as her other hand moves to grab at his jaw, twisting herself with the throw to bring him with her and hopefully having him hit the ground instead. This however would highly result in her arm dislocating, Zephyr forcing himself to stop midair through whichever event would happen, veering off to the side.

"I've waited along time for my revenge" Konra yelled as he threw he sword a Taekkyo, knocking his gun out of his hand. "i know your tricks, but you don't know mine" Konra said calmly, as he looked up at the full moon. Even though it was technically day time, the tower was so high, that the moon still gave off some energy. While Konra looked at the moon, his arms grew long, thick hair, his fingernails turned into huge menacing claws, and a pair of wings grew from his shoulder blades. With this, Konra was able to avoid Taekkyos attack. After he avoided the attack, he landed and said very calmly "This isnt even my final form you weak, pathetic waste of flesh!"

A loud roar of thunder would echo outside the castle, but would most likely be unheard by the inside occupants. A chariot would roar through the heavens lightning flying from its wheels at its helm was a man with spiky golden hair, his eyes were lavender. He is adorned a black jacket worn over a short sleeved blue v necked shirt, he also is wearing black pants with a simple brown belt on with no ornate buckle. His black shoes rest against the bottom of the golden metal chariot, his black gloved hands grip the reigns as if it were second nature. The great Chariot was drawn by what could only be described as two great winged beasts, with lizard like heads and ox like body's with razor sharp claws like a dragons. The great chariot begins to slow as it hits the ground sparks flying as it slowly comes to a stop in-front of the vast and looming tower that belongs to Racutio Envarius. "Let us say hello, and join the festivities we heard rumors about my friend." The man with golden hair said jumping over the chariots side, and moving towards the doors.

A lone white cloaked figure follows after the man except exiting softly from the back of the chariot, nothing could be seen of what lay beneath the white cloak since it covered him from head to foot. This man was strange though for even if one were to try and read him he gave nothing off to give away his true identity. The white cloak bore a symbol of a black oddly formed star wrapped in a red circle and marked by swords on all its sides. He moves with a grace, so familiar to Racutio that hey would pick out who it was even if the cloak gave nothing away. This man moves past the other and comes to a stop in-front of the doorway, standing there he would then move the white cloak he was in shrouded in just enough to reveal a white sleeve to which a hand came out of the end. This hand bare's a white finger-less gloves with a metal plate put over the top of the hand, with the gloved hand the man would nock calmly awaiting for his old friend servant to answer the door.

(OOC: The battle continues as more and more warriors and legendary heroes, as well as a few villains now, pour into the Soul Collisions: Destined Encounters Universe. There will soon be an OOC thread posted soon for people to make their profile pages for reference if they wanted to in the beginning. In the prologue so far, the characters so far are: Racutio Envarius, Soul Ruler. Nericaru Envarius Contract Hunter-Killer. Maluk Shape-Changer, Grounds-guardian.Kallen Kurenai, Contract Tactician. Teakkyoaen, Contract Astral Sorcerer. Konra the Limbo-struck Wolf.Kurai and Kendrix, Shinobi of Hope and his gruff Demonic companion. Zephyr, Guardian of Hope.Rei, Multi-Embracement Soul of Many Faces. On the villain side, we have the following: General Siralgum Bloodkiller, Despair General in Warlock Karzag's Armies in the Leon Dimension. And Dark Sorceress Saiya, TheDarkness EmbracingWitch. Ruarc, Kendrix's Wicked Brother. And Mikaeyl, Moon-blade wielding Shogun of Calamity. And nbow, two more souls have appeared below the tower, to be greeted by the tower's cunning sharp-eared guardian. And only more can be expected to come of Soul Collisions: Destined Encounters. The possibility of our heroes heading to a new dimension on a mission of untold glory awaits soon, but until then, the combat that goes on awaits! Let's continue to watch Souls Collide!
~Envarius Tower, Top Floor Above Atmosphere, Dimensional Oculus Arena~
(As the warriors continue to fight on the top of the tower, the top of the several mile[Approximately: 25 Miles] wide tower would begin to change. The area around Racutio, Rei, and Zephyr materializing into an old warehouse, with several crates, catwalks, and metal rails and poles to utilize in the fight between them. The area where Nericaru and Saiya are fighting becomes an old twisted dead forest with gnarled trees much like Sleepy Hollow, with a heavy thick supernatural mist materializing around the two of them. For Kallen and Siral, the area around them would become a boneyard with tall tan thick dead grass with a forest of hulking monstrous bones surrounding them, with grass long enough for Kallen to run and hide through to her advantage, but also able to be burned by Siral as well as bones to be utilized by both. Teakkyo and Konra's area would fall away under their feet, looking like space and the endless expanse of Limbo under them as the stones under their feet would form under every step they make magically, keeping them from falling into the endless expanse below no matter how they land or how they get knocked down, the stone would form under their feet. For Kurai, Kendrix, Ruarc, and Mikaeyl, it would look like the main market street of their home village for them to fight in to their hearts content.)
Nericaru would simply look at her, and thumb-point to his mask, grinning as she tries to use her magic to enhance her alkure, and the mask would only twistedly smile like a wolf baring it's teeth as his skin under his white shirt begins to form tribal tattoos that look like teeth now due to the Mar'tallian curse mask he's wearing that preys on the Otherblooded powers of the mother they are born from. As a Mar'tallian, he took one of his father's abilities from the past and is using one of those old killing abilities of power to take Saiya down. "I got news for you. Unlike my dad, my weaknesses and strengths are different, beautiful. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like the whole idea you're into witchcraft, but putting too much hope in magic against somebody who also eats mana instead of soul energy unlike his dad, and feeds on other darker energies…I would hope you'd be catching on now that I'm actually wanting this to take longer. Infact, I enjoy it when I get to watch pretty ones like you squirm as I chop and bite their magical energies away from them. And I can also make this last longer by doing that and taking all that energy you fight with away until all that's left is that Darkness, and then who knows, then I can have the mask eat a little of that too…After all, it makes me hungry." The magic would dispel with no effect, but a few sparks from his mask, and he'd leap forward like a blur. However, his mass would split up into three, and when the blur disappeared, three Nericaru's would stand there, chuckling, as one steps onto the middle ones hands as he holds both hands up to support hi, and the other would kneel down, ready to leap if needed. The middle one would finally hurl the still grinning duplicate, and the grinning one would fly at her, his teeth grinning, ready to bite at her throat sideways, while punching at her right kidney through her robe with his right hand's trench knife spikes on the knuckles, as well as his own claws on the right, and with his left he'd reach up and attempt to grab her scythe from her with his now lycanthrope class strength, ready to eat now her with the masks teeth, but all of her mana away rapidly like a ghost biting away her life much like Racutio eats souls, Nericaru eats mana until it's finally all gone, and then continues to eat magical and supernatural matter like a black hole, into the endlessness of the Void. Not into the mask itself.

The shockwave would be sent down to both sides of her, the sheath holding true to it's material by making a hum and sending the shockwave to the both sides of her, unharmed and smacking against the stone floor of the tower. The blade, not being enhanced, would graze his knee armor, clashing against it and making his knee wobble from the blunt strike to his knee. He'd swiftly throw his free left hand forward, and swiftly bring his three dominant fingers forward to power flick her in the face with one of his super-powered ogre flicks unexpectedly, with enough force to send her a good distance away from him again. "Something about this is beginning to feel hazy, so I'm going to try and smash you now so this doesn't have to go on and one forever little fox hound. No amount of swordsplay will kill a general who leads an entire magnatory clan under a warlock such as my lord! I will not play games with a tiny piss ant like you any longer! I will piss on you very soon girl!" Lord Siral would take three steps back, before he'd draw his second cleaver from his back, roaring as his horners extend and a massive sense of dread begins to fill his whole general vicinity in a now supernatural occurance, as wailing from both souls begins to cry out, and that combination of fear and despair would begin to fill the area, as his teeth sharpen and extend, and his muscles enlargen and hulk out, the armor he's wearing fitting him perfectly now, and his eyes glowing red and orange like fire. He'd speak again, but his voice would be filled with a savage hunger. "Karzag kept me around because my blessing of Terror is in and of itself a blessing to our clan, and Darkness with it would make me an uncontrollable hulk…With despair, I can make you kneel before me, begging to have you body chopped in two, as all of you fear is preyed upon. Karzag sent me to kill for a reason, now watch as I show you the power of a warlord to the power of a mere bug…" He'd swing the cleavers down, and begin walking forward towards her, dragging the cleaver's like a monster, drolling blood from his vicious maw now, with fangs the protrude violently like a demon or a dragon, now an orge. And his horns make him look like a greater demon now, or a prime evil like Diablo himself infact. The despair in the air would be heavy, turning the vision in his radius of thirty feet to get wavy and illusions the prey upon bad memories of pain and despair and nightmares to prey on you into paralysis. Kurai and Kendrix would be fine, as it would be easy genjutsu release over and over again to avoid mental damage if they didn't want to get dragged in, and closing ones eyes can also solve it for the untrained unless it preys on the words on has heard that hurt them. Despair, is a powerful thing, if manifested and used

Racutio would let her take him with her in the momentum, pulling his head back, narrowly avoiding getting his mouth grabbed, he'd allow his right hand to be grabbed instead, and he'd let her take him with her in the momentum, twisting his feet in midair and kicking them out while twisting his wrist to loosen her grip on his wrist before snap kicking with his superhuman Mar'tallian strength with just enough force to have some extreme knockback. If his strikes on Rei were effective or ineffective wouldn't matter as while all of this had happened, Racutio also backhanded the air with his Mar'tallian superstrength, making a soul resonance pulse launch forward at Zephyr to stun him by hitting the fabric of his soul itself and possibly paralyze his second idle foe while he's fighting unexpectedly. The soul resonance looking like a distortionary warp to the untrained eyes.

~Envarius Tower, Ground Floor, Tower Gates~
(Below, the sound of birds chirping as and flying in flocks from the trees around the endless black spire below, they would look like multi-colored specks flying high into the distance. The ornately stylized windows of the tower would glimmer in the sunrise of dawn as clashing and fighting would go on above at the top of the tower above the atmosphere unheard, as most of the only fighting that's heard up there would be made by God-like beings fighting Racutio for a claim on his tower or for his endless wealth or power, or sometimes a fool trying to claim his legendary sword, not knowing what happens to a non-chosen wielder or Mar'tal. Soul Incineration and Absorbtion. An atomized pain of having your soul burned away. For now, the only sounds would be the birds peacefully chirping below. A peaceful day below…For now.)

The huge front doors of the massive black and gold ornate spire that reaches beyond the planet Veons atmosphere would open, both at once, as the small child-like goblin wearing his grey tattered tunic that's too big for his small four foot, five inch tall stature, with his leather straps wrapped around his feet and hands for protection around the grounds, even though his tough goblin skin is ten times as tough as the leather around his hands and feet. On his elbows and knees would be a set of leather pads with black iron plates guarding his knees and elbows, and on his head would be a gray leather cowl skull cap that passes over his eyes and creates shadows over them, making him look like the half-human, half-goblin being he is, and more like just a green goblin child. Other than the sharp goblin teeth of course and the signature bloody hand print with a blue glowing soul wisp at the center of the palm glowing bright in the sunrise dawn on the planet's surface now, making the whole spire glimmer with a dark allure, the gold and black supernatural stone glowing bright somehow, even though the blackness of stone should never glow, it would give off a bright blue hue much like the wisp on Maluk's leather skull cap. Maluk would step back two steps as the doors open to the tower. "Welcome, Drazienblooded, Ancient Drazien King I presume, and Lord Azmarati, Kin-brother of Lord Envarius. May your souls grace the souls of these halls. Lord Envarius already has company at the top floor above the atmosphere, all of which in combat already. Shall I have him open a rift to allow you two cooperation in the activity above, or would you prefer spectation from here in the tower in the throne room to wait for Lord Envarius?" Maluk would ask his usual questions of his second in command young master, and as he said, Kin-brother to Racutio, whom Racutio has trained himself time and time again, as well as trained through others, much like his brother. It was obvious to Maluk who he was being graced by without his master's Soul-Sight. Maluk has his superhuman goblin sense of smell. He knew a smell by heart the moment he gets the smallest hint of it once, making him an ideal summon for Racutio when tracking as a contract killer so very often. To Maluk, knowing people, is actually second nature. Knowing how to walk, talk, and manner themselves, as well as smell, is what he pays attention to first. Making him a very peculiar goblin indeed, but the perfect servant to a contractor like Racutio.

The man in the white cloak smiles at the goblin, and then removes his hood revealing his light brown hair, and piercing lavender eyes. "We would like to join the festivities, when have i ever been one to wait Maluk." He says with a chuckle as he looks up at the tower. "He is fighting up there isn't he, wonder who was dumb enough to challenge him this time,we shall soon find out regardless won't we." After saying this Dervain reaches up and yanks on the cord of his cloak, it would fall away calmly and disappears into a portal. Dervain was not adorned in his usual attire, instead he wore a white military jacket, white military pants, white shoes and a medallion that rested across his chest. On his belt rested a katana its handle was wrapped in golden gauze, but its actual handle black leading down to a star shaped guard that was also gold this part rested against the black metal sheath that carried the blade.

"Tell me sir goblin, are any of these warriors up there of great power, i have not had a good toss up in a long time, and yes i am Iridan." The man in the black jacket would say simply astounded by Racuito's tower. He looked at present unarmed, but as was the Drazien custom, one should never arrive unarmed to a party. "I think this will be a grand time my young friend, let us drink while we wait for the welcome mat." Iridan reaches to the heavens and two golden goblets filled with wine appears and he hands one to Dervain, they both would then drink heartily and slam there cups together sending showers of gold falling.

Reacting hastily to Siral's flick, Kallen tries to block with her arms, sheath against one as she is sent backwards quite a distance. Going to one knee as she stops, she picks herself up with a huff. Eyes shifting as she takes in her new environment, Kallen huffs through her nose, ~Some of this may be of advantage to me in this environment, but I feel myself waning. My weapons may be impressive, but my own body hasn't revitalized itself in a long time.. I never did get to do what I wanted in Taizo.. Shit.. And then there's this.. A familiar sense of dread, and he's amplifying it.. If I grow any weaker I'd easily succumb to it. I need to act quickly.~ "Gah.. Wanted to stick to just my blade for this but hell with it. I don't want to screw around much longer." Sheathing her blade as she retreats into the grass, blending in for a time. Whatever Siral's next actions were, she'd reveal herself soon enough as bullets would start to hail in his direction from the grass, her pistols in hand and sniper strapped around her back with her case, seeing what it will do towards the beast.

(Remember, the scythe wasn't in her grasp as she stands before Nericaru with daggers. Just saying, hehe.)
Seeming to enjoy the fight more and more as new developments come her way, Saiya relishes the challenge before her as it threatens to devour every form of her. Spinning one of the daggers, she ducks her head away from the bite and flips herself to the left, she goes to push her hand against his neck to change his trajectory, rolling with him in an opposite direction. Her clothing torn by the side and the edges of the damage being eaten away by Nericaru's knives, she looks to the man after the misdirection if such was successful enough, "Do I hear a sense of sadism there~?.. Mm, I think I enjoy this puppy.. Maybe I'll decide to keep you. And if you -truly- know who I am as you say you do, you should know I'm a witch that wasn't known more for her magic.. As fun as it is..." Bringing a hand to her witch hat, she'd toss it aside and tugs on her robe, pulling a hood over her head now, the center tipped like a hawk's beak. Her stance changes and so does her atmosphere about her, something that Racutio could tell familiar from a friend he knew. In any case, Racutio could see that she's evening the playing field with something that he and Kallen never confirmed yet back in Leon Reign, of course, surely it wouldn't be an issue to Nericaru, would it?

Finding herself slammed against one of the support beams, Rei would leave a rather exaggerated dent against it for a 'normal' figure. Picking herself up with her dislocated arm, she looks up to Racutio with a grin, moving to pop it back in place with a sharp grimace, laughing, "Very commendable for being so attentive on the fly. What I should expect of you. I also take it you have every desire to come out on top of this spar, but I suppose the end result doesn't matter in the end." Gripping her fists, her gauntlets would shift about and seem to 'activate,' covering more of her forearm and an energy humming within it. Her weapon would phase in as well, in the form of blue rose petals blowing through, taking form of a very large sword, some might call it a zweihander among other things. A vicious shape to it, 'teeth' lining the blade's front and a large, half-circle hole behind the latter half of the blade's back, Rei would jab it into the ground for now and grins. Raising one leg bent, knee forward, she also positions her arms parallel to her body, taking a form of martial arts, all she'd do is wait then for Racutio's advance, only glimpsing towards Zephyr as well. All she'd say afterwards with a coy grin would be, "Appapa~"

With Zephyr, as Racutio sends a pulse his way, he'd once again move to avoid it, narrowly escaping the direct hit but it strikes his arm instead. The paralysis kicking in for a moment, it would linger for a while in his arm. ~Very impressive.. I'd say I'd enjoy this fight further if I could be at more appeasable strengths. This world certainly seems to lack what I stand for, heh...~ Focusing himself with an aura and his unparalyzed arm making signs, he takes in a deep breath and then exhales, a black fire sparking out of his breath as his body would seem to release. His soul reacting to his actions as he calms his mind, doing what he can to restore his movements. Watching Rei prepare herself once more and this time gauding Racutio for the initiative, Zephyr prepares himself with black flames beginning to line his arms, taking a stance that would resemble a dragon as one could emulate with a tiger or snake, bringing himself close by to Rei.

Holding the larger blade low and the wakizashi by his chest, Kurai stares down Mikaeyl with a controlled rage burning in his eyes, "I've stopped you once from taking her away from me, and I will never let you have that chance again. I'll relish putting you down for a second time, monster.." Bringing his hands out wide like a preist giving sermon, Mikaeyl would only grin and look back to Kurai, speaking in a detested tone, "My my, 'lest you forget, it was you and your 'friends' who stole her away from me when she regrettably fled.. I spent several years tracking her down only to see that she was serenading herself with a pansied mutt like yourself. She was nothing but mine and mine alone, and I won't let you keep her." Narrowing his eyes, Kurai bared an expression of anger, "I will never let you touch her again.. All you've ever brought her was despair, using her only as a possession and not a human being. As long as I live, I will always protect those I love and the village I now call my home. Let all those who dare bring us down come.. I'll be waiting." Flipping his blade once in his grasp, Kurai thrusts himself forward back into the fight, clashing heavily against Mikaeyl as his blade glides off, his wakizashi coming in next to stop Mikaeyl's own advance. The small blade charges with electricity and he shoves Mikaeyl's sword back with the agility, spinning to smash his foot against the man, sending him into one of the shops, following in afterwards. Nearby, another building would be thrashed more quickly as Ruarc and Kendrix brawl. Claws, kicks, bites and punches all swinging wildly as two beasts battle. Kendrix is sent through one of the walls and he slides to his feet on the dirt road ahead, he looks back with a growl as he watches Ruarc walking towards him without much a scratch on him, "Your twisted desire for chaos has always lead you astray brother. Destroying the Shadowmoon village was too far, the very village we were bound to protect and the fact you had me under your thumb during that time boils my blood to no end. While you ran loose, I was left for dead after that, where Kurai and his sister, the very children of the Kage you slaughtered, found me. I wouldn't have blamed them if they had killed me then and there but Kurai gave me a new choice. I've been atoning for our sins while you ran rampant like the wild hound you are.. Now I fully intend to put you down once again to uphold my bloodline.. I will not be disgraced by those who stray from our path, on my lineage's name, I, Kendrix Hellblood, Demon hound of Osagi, Watcher of the Shadowed Village, will put you back in your place!" A demonic aura, black and red mixed together would overcome Kendrix with an overwhelming atmosphere in his direct vicinity, Kurai too would share such a feeling as he continues to fight Mikaeyl. Kendrix's form would seem to revert back to his 'human'-like state but this time his tail and ears would vanish, eyes glaring red with cold determination. Just standing there, he now waits for Ruarc's move, hair blowing in the wind.

Last edited:
The Grounds-keeping Goblin would raise his head from his bow, looking at them with his glowing green goblin eyes as he tells his master of their arrival, then they would stop glowing due to the link being cut off, and he would respond to both of their queries at once. "It is not as you expect this time, Lord Dervain. A few of our guests would bright here by destiny again, and one has come to our lord with a game, while two more have come back to Lord Racutio for contract business. Usual word for Lord Envarius as usual. Right now is my Lord's R&R time after patrolling Taizo. I do believe after entertaining the new allies above for a short while, my Lord plans to pound them a little, and take them all on individual contracts. By as it stands right now, the game above on the top floor consists of one on one combat between individuals, and Racutio is fighting young Zephyr, and young aspiring miss Rei who brought the idea of the game forth to begin with for Lord Envarius. So to answer your questions…" A rift would open up on the left of Maluk in the tower's main hall(on their right ahead of them), as he holds out his left hand properly like the manservant he is, hand directed towards the rift. "There are some highly powerful ascending warrior's up there, but nothing overpowered like a Kryptonian or something along those lines, so please contain yourselves, Drazien Lords. Especially you Iridan. I heard of your encounter with Lord Racutio not too long ago…I mean what I say when I say it. Contain yourself. You Lord Dervain, I have no problem with, as I'm sure you will come and go with no problems, well mannered as always as Lord Envarius's Kin-brother. You are of the highest regard as always, so anything your guest does will not be held on your head. It will be his own. As Kin-brother, that is your right."

Siral would hold up his arms in the double arm bar, utilizing his armor to take the brunt of most of the bullets, as they hit his armor and ricochet off of the armor aimlessly, shooting this way and that, cutting through the leather on his armor easily but his finely made reinforced stolen plate armor that he's collected all these years is highly resilient. She'd have to start using full metal jacket rounds to pierce through his armor or some of the nanite rounds Racutio was talking about. . He'd grip his blades aggressively and quickly run to the side past a massive set of ribs to avoid the hail of bullets any further. He'd then leap up through the gap of the bones and land on top of one of the ribs, he'd put one of the cleavers back on his back, staying in his current form of terror and despair, he'd quickly latch on to the massive rib bone several feet high, wedging his open claw into it and spiltting it in half, pulling the razor-sharp shard up with one hand like a deadly lance. He'd pull his arm back like a ballista loading a huge bolt, then he'd throw it and disconnect his claws with all his might from the bone shard, and as the rib begins to collapse and fall from his weight and having no support from the shard he split, he'd jump off it, pushing it to the ground at her as he lands on the rib behind him, and takes the second cleaver off his back again, jumping down back into the cover of the ribs so her sniper can't get him as he laughs viciously, making it echo through the bone yard as they fight. "I'm going to defecate on your grave, little one. This is going to be as enjoyable as handling all of those other small prey. You don't compare to a goblin infact. I'm much more in comparison to you. You have to change your tactics up! Hahahaha! I lead armies like a lone wolf with a monstrous pack of savage monsters! You're a joke! A niave child with no aims or goal other than to be crushed by me and your own fear!" Over a matter of seconds, his words would ring true as the bones would twist and turn, and the grass would begin to look sharp and wave like liquid knives. The bones would twist in a dark corrupted illusion, twisting into pained faces to the visual eye. Siral's intent is to use fear and power to his advantage and to scare her into submission as he crushes her. A ruthless tactic that Racutio can see right through. Ruthless, but effective. He knows Kallen can handle her. Siral on the other hand, is determined, no matter what, to slaughter her. His glowing fiery orange eyes glowing dark as they begin to turn into a lime green, and his body manifests itself further as her roars loudly, making all the bones twist into his face rapid, shouting the same expression down menacingly at her from all around. A dark, malicious fear tactic. The real question is, what will the bones do now that they've taken on lives of their own.

Nericaru's clone he threw at her would narrowly miss his bite, and be thrown a few feet, landing on his claws swiftly and turning around with a few quick steps, and the two behind her would split off, going their own separate directions around them to form a triangular formation around her, distanced by about ten feet from her each now, they'd all take on different stances in response to her as well, the clone that lunged at her would continue his twisted smile, and continue fighting like a wolf, being sadistic and cruel. The one split off to the right would hold the knives skillfully, allowing the chains to extend further and rattle maliciously, with the black thorns between the chains getting slightly longer. That clones mask would steadily straighten, looking cold, and saying nothing. It would walk around slowly like a human killer, ready to find his moment to go in and strike for a kill. The third would be keeping his distance, with only a smirk on his mask's face, the glow on the eyes of red getting brighter. They'd all speak at once, each with their retrospective emotional voices thanks to the Mar'tallian Curse Mask's ability to manifest itself in a dual-blood Mar'tallian, and with a cloning ability, the emotions strongest in the fight would split themselves in the cloning process. The bestial one would swiftly dash forward, not clawing at her this time, but instead, using a special connectic force to bind her to a single point with a light binding energy with stardust on his hands combined with the soul energy in the air, he'd strike a dead tree next to her unexpectedly instead of smacking her, making splinters of sharp wood fly in all directions, turning the tree to splinters in all directions, grazing off of him, but with the amount of damage she has in her robes already, this might do a lot of piercing damage to her because of his superhuman Mar'tallian strength, turning a tree into a timebomb is nothing to level a playing field properly. The second one with the sadistic grin would have a black hellhound flame style tongue coming out of his twisted maw as he walks calmly, he'd suck the energy-like drool from his maw, which would appear as pure mana on his fangs on the mask. He'd close the jaws, and the masks eyes would glow a faint blue with blue slow steam rising from the nostrils. Something to come perhaps of a charging technique or an instant defense attack is possible. The chains would rattle behind him, extended a good eight feet, gliding sometimes now due to the sharp length of the thorns. If dragged across anything now, it'd be word than being hit with a metal whip blade. Now it'd be like being hit with a razor wire and having it shred you with steel rose thorns or massive cactus thorns. "It regrettably doesn't matter if you use those other methods my father wished to confirm. I have honed my abilities to kill things much like you. You are just another experience. And you know something, Saiya, it can actually go both ways. If I beat you, I can always keep you forever too if I don't kill you and show mercy by taking your soul. I could even use all those lovely abilities by sealing you inside my mask or one of my nice trinkets…" The one most like usual collected Nericaru would smirk and point to her scythe on her back, grinning. "Better idea. I put your soul inside your scythe, and your witchcraft and dark harness will be mine whenever I use your scythe with your soul sealed inside of it, and you can be a lich sorceress forced to join a Mar'tallian killer, much like yourself. I think it's a noble cause. Plus, you'd still get to be who you are and manifest your power through me. It's a win-win." All three of them would laugh at that exact moment.

Racutio would laugh, bending his neck to the right, cracking the joints and muscles that direction, then he'd bend it to the left, loosening the muscle and bone in the other. His stance would widen and his face would go calm and disciplined, as he'd close his eyes and replace his stance while shifting his feet, so that his stance is firm yet level. Unreadable. "As it stands, I wanted to have a bit more fun, but it is time, you're right, to use a weapon now rather than later. And being as how my left arm is both a weapon and armor, I will use it in response to your gauntlets and your weapons, and use my Mar'tallian superstrength to a moderate degree, loosening up to about ten percent and raise it ever so steadily, making myself faster until it's too much. You guys can tell me when the game is over too. That's your call. As for my weapon for Zephyr and your Zweihander, I will use my signature sword, Mar'tal. We'll make this a fight to remember." He'd concentrate, and swiftly open his eyes, and his inner Rage potential aura would begin to burn around his left arm, and all the tattoos on his left arm would glow, burning away the flesh, as a dark, ghostly echo, telepathically across the realm would sound like a single demonic gate lock cracking open, and the doors creaking open, as a dark demonic voice would yawn and groan. A hungry voice, as his left arm's illusionary flesh burns away and the blood pours back into the left arm, revealing a jagged, vicious looking demonic left arm made of a dark obsidian, that has a deep inner glow, with sharp fingers that look capable of punching through the hull of a reinforced spaceship, shields and all, with no efforts. The glow deep inside it, like blood, would be the most alarming. The shoulder being like a cluster of spikes and razors, and the arm itself would be a good six inches longer than his own arm, and a lot heavier looking too, with a blunt slot above the back of the knuckles on the arm. With vents under the razors to boot. An obvious bloodshed and weapon blocking tool, as well as damage amplifier for bleed effects. The left arm would seemingly breath air in from the vents, then breath out, and the demonic voice would sigh deeply in a dark nature, before the glow and presence of a Prime Evil would appear at the top of the tower coming from Racutio's left arm. Nev'ra, known as The Bloody Hunger by Mar'tallian's, and now sealed power into Racutio's left arm. ~"You wake me up for another game with children, Racutio? Why must you waste our time making so many new allies when you could just corrupt them and possess them so easily with offers they cannot possibly refuse…Yet you still play the games of little girls. You are as strange as us demons ourselves. You share far too many weird traits that set you apart…"~ Racutio would stay concentrated, opening a rift on his right that's a length of six feet long, and a width of three feet wide, he'd reach through the top, and pull out a huge black and gold hilt with a red shine of opalescence, with a huge two foot wide black metal sheath with protective high-tech plating holding the sheath together that has bright flourishes of energy that seal soul energy into the sheath as split reservoirs of soul energy for him and his sword to use. Straps would split off from the sheath and form around his hooded vest perfectly as it situates the blade on his back. The end of the hilt would hand a sharp looking spiral soul energy gem that looks like the planet their on at the center of it with the black tower being the design for the hilt. All the etchings and all. The rest of the blade being hidden inside the sheath until he decides to take it out and use Mar'tal in it's explosive serrated great-sword form that he was known in so many legends for. His most powerful weapon in it's most destructive form, and with concentration, he can focus on knockback impacts if he uses just the flat of the blade and gentle impacts. It's clear Racutio plans to use his left arm for most of the game, and then bust out his great-sword when things get heated. Racutio would leap up swiftly to a catwalk above, grabbing the rail with one hand and throwing himself up on top of it and balancing on it with one foot, he'd only grin at her response to one of his favorite Muai Thai masters, Appachai, legendary deathmatch fighter of Thailand. He'd only laugh and jump down, leaving his left foot and hand on the bars of the catwalks railing. "Appachai would love that impression of himself. Have you met him or merely watched an alternate human realm version of him in a show? I assure you, seeing him in action is a lot more impressive in person. I'm going to show you my Mar'tallian martial style I based after custom Tae-kwon-do styles around several dimensions, and with my speed, it'll be fun, I assure you. Let me demonstrate. Let's go Nev'ra. Let's make these guys work a grind on the block at the warehouse and make these youngbloods sweat for a good paying contract or some real powerful fun!" With that, Racutio would bend and axe kick the catwalk, staying floating in midair because of his new ability of flight, he'd launch the whole catwalk down below him with a single axe kick, making the debris fall down in their direction violently as he shoots off to the right, and slides past the curl where the catwalk shows the breakage, and he'd swiftly kick a piece of the bar off and turn, swiftly back-kicking it at them like a bullet projectile before landing and punching a piece of concreate from a pillar at them in a trajectory path one to the left then he'd punch again to the right, splitting the concrete beam in that direction, creating dust and debris in the air while launching projectiles at them, playing the game fully now as Nev'ra's demonic growling would be heard. He was clearly disappointed being used for another child's game.

"I always did love to watch a battle involving my brother, oh that reminds me i have a gift for you Maluk." Dervain would say this reaching down to the sword he wore at his waist and pulling it free and gently resting it before Maluk. "Come Iridan we would hate to be late to the party we were expected for." With that Dervain turns and walks straight into the rift as if it were an every day event. As Dervain stepped out his footwear making no noise, a black raven would fly up from his shadow coming to rest on his shoulder as he surveys the battlefield before him. "Well, Well i must say Brother, you do throw grand parties." Dervain would laugh falling back words as to sit and a shadow thrown would appear behind him.

Iridan would follow Dervain bowing slightly to Maluk, and then grinning as he steps through the portal. "I like it up here there is a feeling of pride up here, something that can only be felt in a battle." Iridan looks around as he takes in the battles, memories of his past life, the wars he fought come flooding back to him. He would seem genuinely happy at this as he snapped and sat down on a great golden throne that appeared from a small portal behind him, waiting till someone was willing to challenge him to a duel. "Let us see what these people are made of, and then we will find the one to fight my dear Dervain."

Wincing as her strength seems to wane a little more, Kallen changes her location within the tall grass and stops the gunfire as he throws bones around. Staying on one knee as she places her pistols away on her hips, she shakes her head as she takes a breath, ~Damnit.. If I don't revitalize my strength, this will only get worse. I need a good distraction..~ Soon after, the bones and grass would take their malicious shapes from Siral's actions, Kallen gives off a sort of hiss/growl of irritation. Taking her blade, she engulfs it in flame once more and swipes it wide, setting the grass aflame as she jumps out onto the open now, putting a hand on her head as she'd be trying to resist Siral's scare-tactics in her weakened state. Looking around, her eyes come across Nericaru's battle with Saiya, a faint smirk crossing her lip as she fights a strong headache. ~Might work.. This has to be quick~ Bringing her hand from her head towards her glasses, she slips them off now and puts them away. Kallen's hair phasing from her pearlescent jetblack-red hair to a more crimson tinge all around. Her eyes glow a fiercer blood-red as fox ears and a tail freely sprouts out, her soul pulsating with an expanse of energy, and not lasting long either as it already seems to drain slowly as it began. She withdraws her blade and angles it adjacent against a nearby bone, cutting a fragment before sheathing the blade again as she then takes hold of the bone fragment. A flame roars over her hand as she'd eventually turn it to ash in her grip. Limbering forward, she then picks up her pace drastically as she heads directly for Siral's nasty visage. Taking her sheathed blade in one hand, she lines it up with her foot as she goes in for another kick against his chin, this time with the sheathe going for the brunt. If the hit connects and gives her the opening she needs, she'd throw the ash into a cloud towards his eyes, hoping to provide a distraction.

Grinning widely as usual, Saiya only laughs as her body is torn through, darkness and magic alike being drained away by Nericaru as it seeps from her wounds but to her she would be without a care. "I'll agree it's a prominent offer, but I don't know if it's my cup of tea.. You see, I don't like being on a leash, much rather the opposite. I only 'work' for Karzag for my own goals and benefits. He hasn't gotten rid of me because he knows I can still cause him problems as long as we stay mutual to our causes.. If you want to kill me, go all out." Outstretching her arms with her daggers in hand, her scythe that's been lodged into the ground some distance away from them would twitch, reacting with a haunting groan. Swinging her arms inward with magic fluctuating around her hands, she swings her arms out like an x-shaped strike towards the ground, the chaotic energy slamming into and cracking the ground around her. This would cause the ground to shift and tear, sending chunks of floor in random directions to shift like a miniature earthquake, splitting three ways towards each clone, the scythe finally dislodges itself from the ground as well, careening towards the calm, collected figure of Nericaru.

-If- (Huge emphasis on 'if!') Kallen's distraction earlier did infact succeed, she'd appear within Nericaru's field of battle, intercepting the scythe with her sheathe and knocking it upward. Grabbing the corner end of the pole before it flies off too far, she whips it back towards Saiya and follows along with it, the scythe fighting to avoid the trajectory. As it slips past Saiya once just off its sent path, Kallen appears behind, and takes hold of it again, using the momentum to swing it back, sending the blade into and through Saiya's back, followed with a sideways axe-kick against the back of her head, Saiya drops down to the floor like a stone. Rolling in the air and landing to her feet besides Nericaru's calm figure, she only looks to him, ready to move off again, "I'll apologize later, she'll get back up soon enough, I need you to distract the ugly fatass for just twenty seconds." And with that, she'd end up heading towards Kurai's battle now.

A snarl escaping Ruarc as he lunges for Kendrix as he kicks off of debris, Kendrix places himself to take the tackle and goes with him, feet dragging against the ground as they crash through a few buildings before he'd slam Ruarc into the ground after hitting one last wall. Eyes shadowed under his hair, Kendrix lurches himself out of the crater in the wall and grunts roughly as he rolls his shoulder, the two get into another spur of close-quarters, claws and fists being exchanged as each would dodge and be hit like a pattern. Nearby, Mikaeyl would be seen flying through one of the roofs as he had jumped out, draconic wings on his back. Hovering in air, he stares wildly down by the hole, Kurai's wakizashi being sent towards him with great speed, electricity pulsating as it flies through the air. Mikaeyl moves to dodge it and it would clip against one of his wings, lodging into the bone and causing him great pain. Three more blades of different shapes would be sent towards him again in his now vulnerable state, pinning against his other wing and his legs. The blades now seem to connect with an energy together, electricity surging through Mikaeyl as they seem to keep him in place up in the air. Jumping through the roof, Kurai comes straight for the man, his blade now looking like a more mechanized katana as faintly noticeable segments are missing, but can be noticed on the rest of his blades. Sword outward as he soars at his enemy, Kurai would drive the blade through the man's chest, speaking out as he sends it home, "Through the flow of the Mountain's Chakra, I now divide my opponent as its rivers divide its mountain-side.. Bankudo: Repentance!" Through a rather bloody end-result, the blades surge back towards the main sword, tearing through Mikaeyl as he thrashes about, shouting out in pain as it soon turns more bestial than man. The two fall towards the ground and Kurai lands on his feet, Mikaeyl crashing down to the floor. Whipping his sword to one side, the blood would flick off and he moves to sheathe the katana, his aura about him still flowing. Turning to his side, he then looks back to Mikaeyl as a vicious roar echoes out, a black energy pulsing around the man, his voice distorting greatly. "It's not over yet, Kurai!.. Not by a long shot!" And with that, another roar echoes out, Mikaeyl's body starting to deform and grow, soon becoming a very large, dragon-like demon before him. Kurai reaches for his other katana and withdrawing it as he speaks out again, "Shadowmoon style sword Zaikudo, I call upon my family blade to unleash the river serpent's fury!" As the blade exits the sheathe, it coils out and lengthens, taking a life of its own as it would bend and wrap, away from Kurai. Think of it like Renji's sword from bleach and Ivy's snake-sword from Soul Calibur and they had a child. Kurai grits his teeth with a fury in his eyes, holding the blade firm, "Come then, you monster. I've killed you once, I'll do it again!" With large claws and standing on all fours, Mikaeyl slams one down and roars out fiercely to the small human compared to him; Another fierce round was about to start.

Smiling as she enjoys the ensuing fight, her eyes look back to Racutio with a flare, ready to keep going. Sending her leg straight up as she'd be in a vertical split, her foot slams against the debris falling for her and it caves in, falling beside her in two directions. As the environmental projectiles start flying, Rei's gauntlets hum to life and she starts punching away. Side-stepping with a cartwheel for cover, she looks around for something to use. Spotting a forklift in the industrial area that they are in, she slams her fist into the ground and sends a small shockwave against the small, yellow truck, sending it airborne above her. Jumping up, she spins for her feet to catch onto the bottom of it, using that to swing herself up and sends another punch against it, her gauntlet pulsing out air on the impact with the sound of steam exiting, sending it toward Racutio, she'd speak within the combat. "I can say it was quite entertaining there. Can't say I couldn't feel bad for Kenichi at times but I can't blame them. They've all earned the respect they deserved with their knowledge in that world and I honored that. Apachai rather liked this form of me when I visited Ry
ōzanpaku.. And Shigure grew fond of the purple-haired side of me." On the other hand, Zephyr would use his speed to avoid the projectiles where he could, using his flame-covered fists to deflect the others, ~They're pulling out some of the stops now.. We'll see what I'm going to end up doing as we go on. Both of them are definitely going to end up going deep in this.. I just wonder if I can keep up~ Smirking to himself, Zephyr chuckles under his breath to his own thoughts, his wings detract where an opening was fit, sending himself into the air, he simply tosses two hefty, black fireballs towards Racutio. Of course it was no ordinary flame.

Maluk would take the blade inquisitively, holding it by the sheath in one hand and the hilt in the other, looking at the gift set before him. He would make his way through the rift and it would close behind them all, wondering what this blade is capable of. Instead of dwelling on it or testing it himself, he'd look to Dervain and simply ask as he begins to walk across the battlefield towards Siral the ogre several feet away, ready to intervene as Kallen's first distraction instead of Nericaru as he sees the situation going on. "Lord Dervain, what is this sword's properties and what is its name? I wish to test it now with all my might. Things are about to get bad here soon. I wish to stop it before it does and help just a little with my aid as Grounds-guardian." Soon, his skullcap would shift into a tri-horned carnivorous dinosaur bone skull helmet, which would form plates swiftly around the neck like a protective collar, and soon his whole leather suit would be covered in bones stronger than steel, as the shape-changing goblin gets bigger, turning twelve feet tall in a matter of moments, sounding like an orc as he growls, steam pouring from his now sharper maw. His voice still well mannered as always however, even if he sounds more savage now. He'd take the sheath in his large left hand, covered in jagged bones, and his right would hold the grip of the sword as he walks with a boom with every step he makes towards Siral as dust gets thrown in his face. "I want to know now so I can use this wonderful gift on this pitiful excuse of my races blood. As a goblin, I cannot stand for an ogre like him falling so far into depravity and self-power." As the situation stands, Maluk may not even get his chance.

The ogre would take his charge, only to be met with a hit to the chin and a cloud of ash to the face from cremated bone. Making him stumble back two steps. He'd groan and roar, swiftly swiping his cleavers aimlessly in a huge arching 'X' formation, making a wail of despair come from both his cleavers, preying on the presence of fear in the area. The large 'X' would swath through the air and cut the grass over her head swiftly. He'd hear a small goblin speak, then an even larger more savage Orcish beast speak off in the distance almost immediately right after the goblin said something.. He'd close his eyes, take his right finger, and wipe away the ash from his eyes one after the other, then he'd wipe it on his cheeks as war paint as he recovers quickly. He was stunned briefly, and his sight is slightly blurry, making this field evened slightly. However, that gave him even keel to start rampaging like a bloody monster. He'd blink with blurry eyes and roar in rage at the level of frustration he is feeling at this very moment. The damn veins popping out on his arms, legs, and neck are proof enough of how angry he is when he roars and flexes his body all at once in anger. "GRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHH! Dirty mongrel! I knew this is how this was going to be played! I will crush you! And when I find the Bloodkin that said those words, I will tear out it's teeth and wear them!" Siral would swiftly pull back both of his arms and start lashing the grass and bones apart around him, ripping the battlefield around him apart as he rampages and tears it all apart with his stomping, slashing, and roaring, making the whole area around him, hollowed bones and all, roaring with him at once as well, making the whole area surround sound his rage.

The calm, collected Nericaru would only watch with a straight face, crossing his arms as his two clones move to avoid the rocks and debris that clutters and flies around as their eyes watch her steadily become more instable. The clones eyes would shift to watch the scythe just as Kallen seemingly backlash strikes it's trajectory away, utilizing the Vibranium and Oricalcum inside of her sheath to it's fullest apparently as she quickly parries and impales Saiya with her own weapon. The lead Nericaru would only smile, and walk towards Saiya as she lays on the ground like a dead rock, stunned. The middle Nericaru would speak calmly to Kallen as she words her plan to him. "Alright. Before I deal with big, ugly, and tactically predictable, I'm going to have tweedle-crazy and tweedle-angry here wail her into the ground for a couple goes…" With that said, Nericaru would pace across his battlefield through the mist and between the dead trees, disappearing between them as wouldn't you know it, the two manifested clones would turn and bear menacingly down on Saiya in her weakened state. The psychotic one with the long, malicious thorn chain would merely pace at her like a murderous figure in a twisted horror movie, the only sign of life from that copy being the dark glow of his red eyes inside his mask and the constant glow from his mask as he breathes in and out, chuckling lowly and wickedly, seemingly to himself, even though it's very clear he's laughing at the depravity of Saiya's situation now as she's been impaled by her own weapon. The bestial clone would only roar and run forward, disappearing between the trees only to appear a good five and a half feet behind her as she lays on the ground, growling with the fangs of his curse mask dripping with mana and darkness that he's been eating. It's very clear both types of energy and matter would dissipating from his jagged teeth fairly quickly as they both disappear into the mask. Out of nowhere, a swishing would be heard across the air and the psychotic clone would hurl the chains through the air and swiftly and skillfully they would twist and glide through the air without rattling a single bit before landing on the ground underneath her head and her waist, before her would swiftly heave his arms back like a maestro pulling his symphony back for another encore, and the chains would all swiftly split apart into separate links before all reforming at once into a spiral around her and all at once, in a split second time window, the chains would tighten and attempt to wrap around her a bind her in their dark, floral, miasmic binding. The lead Nericaru's voice speaking out again as an echo across the mist. "You're right Saiya, you cannot be tied down by a leash. That's why would me and my father would offer you isn't leash. It's a prison sentence with the only enjoyment being that you get to manifest as yourself and have your power used by someone who would use it better than how you would use it yourself. Though, that's merely a matter of opinion when it comes down to using someone's power better. Now why don't you enjoy that death hug my more twisted counterpart has to offer you while I deal with mister septic diarrhea of the mouth and with tremendous fear induction disorder…Some people just don't learn that you can't project your fantasies on others. Nobody else wants to wallow in a pit of self-shit like your buddy over here." If the chains worked, she would be pulled up to her feet to watch Nericaru start the beginning of a now dual torture session for both Saiya and Siral as Kallen goes and does her thing to assist Kurai and Kendrix was his best guess. Siral would still be rampaging and wiping his eyes as he finally sees a figure moving towards him through the burned dead grass a few feet away from him. His blurred vision not making it clear to him that the figure isn't Kallen, and not thinking to breathe and think while fighting, he'd lunge forward and roar as Nericaru only smirks through his curse mask, still walking as the behemoth charges at him, Nericaru would only bend his stance by his knees and walk under his legs with ease, sending his elbow into the back fastenings of his knee-cap armor on the right side, making the plates covering his knee fall loose to the ground and clang against the stone floor. No sooner had it hit the ground, Siral would take a step back and attempt to backhand Nericaru, but Nericaru would duck, and seemingly tuck and roll in a somersault to the left, this time getting up and jumping through the air, landing on Siral's back, Nericaru would hold on to the back fastenings of his large armor, while Siral reaches around aimlessly and roars in anger. "Get off me your grimy little bastard!" Siral would finally get a chance to breath, realizing whoever is on him wasn't his last opponent. "…Wait, who…?" Nericaru wouldn't give the quick thinking ogre ay time as he flexes with all his might, and roars himself, heaving Siral by his own tremendous soul energy, with Nericaru pulling the giant over and now landing on his feet like a feather, he'd pick Siral up by his back, making the monster freak out and start brandishing his cleavers wildly, trying to get free, even though Nericaru's grip is supernatural, and not physical whatsoever, holding on to not the giant he would be incapable of carrying, but onto the massive amount of energy he keeps releasing, ignoring his fear aura altogether thanks to his mask, he would merely heave the giant with no effort, then bring him up and around, barreling the monster over his head and rolling his body over his shoulder as he slams the giant in a Mar'tallian Seismic Toss into the ground, rattling and unfastening most of his plate armor slightly from the tremendous shockwave of giant against tower floor. The ogre would only ground, paralyzed from the shellshock of being hit with the force of his own armor and the combination of his own weight acting against him as he had hit the ground. The only words out of his mouth in his daze as Nericaru walks away from the cloud of dust, grass, and bone shards would be a simple, "…Damn Envarius brat…" Nericaru would only smirk before making his own retort as the ogre goes back to groaning in pain and his fear aura gets weak and dies down lightly, having little effectiveness at all now and the two cleavers sounding only like gentle sobbing(like a Witch from Left 4 Dead). "You just wait there and sit pretty now until Kallen gets back to you ugly. I got my own fight to worry about. As much as I hate interventions, I also enjoy taking situations into my own hands even more. And in the case of your intervention, you could use a wardrobe change. All that armor is stenching you up fat man. Maybe if you're lucky, you'll end up somebody else's bitch after this is all done, eh Mr. Terribly Unfrightening? This is only round one for you two lovelies. Hold that into accord." Nericaru would then pace back over to his battlefield, having accomplished his job as distraction, as Siral slowly recollects himself, refastening his armor and recovering as much as he can from such a devastating blow, growling as he looks around for Kallen, now simply using his sense of smell, as the ash is still making his sight hard to see properly still to boot. Nericaru would gently pace away soundlessly towards his fight again, appearing a good eight feet ahead of Saiya in front of her, ready to deal a few finishers on her now that she's weakened. "So, all theatrics, dancing, stomping, and being dark like dainty little emotional children, how about I start ending our little sonata now and turn this quickly into a requiem. Being as how you are only here as an example anyways, I'm merely trying to 'provide' a quick end to this, Saiya. Not make this any longer than it has to be. I know you like your games long, and drawn out, but a real fighter for life, for that rush to live…" He'd clench both his fists with a confident grin, holding the trench-knives in his hands as he looks at his fists and her in comparison. The bestial clone behind her would growl and viciously scratch at the ground with his claws on both his hands and feet and his knives as he waits impatiently. The psychotic clone–If-(the binds hold chains wrap around Saiya in a high-tension 'tornado twist' bind style with the long five and a half-inch pestilence thorns digging into her and holding her scythe into her body in a wedge cyclonic fashion so both her and the scythe can't be a problem anymore unless she forces herself out)the bind held, would only grimace firmly as he attempts to hold her longer with the extended chains and pestilent, rot-inducing thorns that threaten to eat her clothing and flesh away like a virus would eat away a corpse, much like turning her into a walking zombie. Which she kind of already is as a witch, it would merely make it worse faster, threatening to make her look 'wicked witch' in this nightmare she'll experience before she ever gets old in her lifetime. He'd attempt to hold her and decay her and weaken her body more, forcing her to heal with darkness while the bestial one takes magic out as a factor. –If Not- (Situation that chains fail to hold her) The psychotic clone would only lash the chains around as he pulls them back in a protective parry so she can't use them against him as he reels the chains in for another attack from a good fifteen feet away as a ranged fighter from her right side. If he had a fourth clone of himself right now, this would not be very challenging, and he would have her surrounded. He was giving her a chance to fight, and he hoped it was clear. Though, to her, it may just be like throes of death, and the only thing she's noticing is a crazy fucking murderous assassin trying to kill her with split-persona manifestation as he fights. Nericaru was capable of other emotional manifestation clones as well, but having three out is more efficient than all of his emotions running around raising hell again. To Saiya, it was probably more like an overwhelming feeling she hasn't felt in a long time. Whether it was good or bad to a socially crazy person, it didn't matter. It was probably just the same as so many other people who feel that crucial moment in a fight to occur when the heart seems to skip a beat, in either fear, nervous tension, excitement, or sadness. Nericaru preyed on this moment more than anything else, and enjoyed this moment of a fight the most. The Heartbreaker Round where all of her soul energy, physical energy, magical energy, and her now fully apparent darkness power source are fully visible to his type of Mar'tallian eyes. This was his moment, one way or another, and it was in his favor. He was going to make this fight end in the next few moves. One way or another…

Racutio would keep running on the catwalk even as she bashes away the debris he sent at her and he'd marvel slightly out of the corner his right eye as she quickly and efficiently smacks a forklift with her gauntlets. He'd respond by stopping, turning on his right foot's heel, he'd lift his left foot, and step up onto the rail in front of him, and he'd swiftly and soundlessly like a ninja step on and balance on the ends of his toes on the rail, with his knees bend and stance quickly firmed up, he'd breathe in to force soul energy into his body, then he'd hold his left hand out, catching the hurled forklift in the palm of his left hand by one of the front forks on the piece of machinery, holding it effortlessly in Nev'ra's grasp as he uses it to club the two tiny black fireballs like a giant fly swatter, one going to the left, the other going to the right, each out of harms way as he holds the giant forklift out and lefts go, dropping it without his feet ever leaving the rail or moving his stance. He'd now rest his palms on his knees for a moment to respond to her in their combat conversation, keeping his stance firm and defensive, while also keeping note with his soul vision of his brother, and Iridan's arrival, and his Manservant and friend Maluk doing as he asked him to over their soul resonance with one another, allowing them to telepathically convey commands and responses to one another. Making them a vital team, even back in Racutio's darker days. "You know Rei, I'm starting to wonder why I haven't met you sooner. As it just so happens, I know the Furinji family, more importantly, Master Hayato Furinji. That big ass guy reminds me waaaaaayyyy too much of my Grandfather, Ryotosai, though…They act a lot alike, and are big like one another, except my gramps is as big as the average Doomday, with the looks of Hayato and the pleasantries and culture of Akisame, and the sense of humor you'd expect from only Kensei Ma himself. Not that I'm calling my gramps a dirty old man…Because he isn't…" Racutio would say that last bit with nervous hesitation, wondering if his grandfather is watching him now, really hoping his isn't. He'd go back to looking at his opponents, and smile, back to his conversation. "As it stands, I'm the one who invested in Ryozampaku no more than five years ago to help bring them back up to a proper dojo and help pay for their future dilemmas. The few times I met those masters, including Apachai Hopachai, was in their consecutive relative countries before their formed Ryozampaku. With Apachai, we were both technically teenagers comparatively, and I met him in Thailand in the Underground Deathmatch Circuit. I nearly lost and got smashed into the ground if not for the factor I head-butted him and axe-kicked him down onto his already damaged shoulder. It was a very close fight. With Hayato, I met him in the Amazon Jungle in South America as he was leaving the United states with tiny little Miu as a baby. It surprised me how well she grew up into such a beautiful fighter, and I'm glad Kenichi has a girl like that to love and care for him every time he goes down, ready to help pick him back up." After saying that, Racutio would lower his head and sigh, almost as if he missed that thing he lacked. Companionship. He'd shake his head lightly, saying no to himself almost. He'd close his eyes, and his mouth's expression would go calm and concentrated. He would hold out both of his arms, keeping his legs bent, and his hood would go up on it's own, and his hooded vest would grow longer, now having vicious looking reaper-style coat-tails in the back, and his hood would go up, as the right side of his vest manifests into a long sleeve, and fabric tears as it extends near the ends of the cuff, swiftly wrapping and weaving around his right fist and palm, and as the vest turns into a robe-like reaper jacket, his hood would also get longer and thicker, and at the end of it, a slight point would form at the end of the back of the hood before extending a few more inches, showing the signs of a reaper's hood manifestation. The shadows of his hood would make him look more like a slayer than full-blown reaper however with the way his bright red soul-seeing eyes would glow before dimming and dying down to no glow at all, making the shadows of his hood dominate most of his visage beyond his nose, making his mouth expression and his chin the only parts of him that are visible under his hood. His expression still his same confident smile. He'd continue to lean there, now in his wandering soul slayer gear he was known for as his darker side and alter-ego, Silencer. However, when he wears this jacket in a fight, it makes his openings and tell-tale signs in combat almost gone completely. Something he learned in that dimension a long time ago. "I hope this doesn't make me look too notorious. The reason I had that change of gear is because I feel like you came to me because you know of me now for more than just a game, and I feel that wearing what I wore back then might make this easier and more nostalgic for me. I find it surprising we've never met before, Rei. You seem like a fairly decent planes-walker and dimensional traveler yourself. I'm wondering why you haven't brought yourself before my tower or myself in person sooner." Racutio would look to Dervain out of the corner of his right eye with his soul-sight, making his eyes glow again. "Hello Dervain, glad you could come and enjoy the party. I had a little game brought before me, and me being me, I simply could not refuse the offer for something fun like this. It's been a long time since I've seen so many warrior's fighting at the top of my tower at once. I feel honored in fact that I'm getting to witness and experience this today. Iridan, it's also a pleasure to see you again. How goes the donation I made to helping you rebuild your palace and your kingdom more efficiently working out for you after our fight in that city? I hope you understood what I meant by 'No city is yours, for you must remake your own much like I must remake my own world' after our fight way back then now after seeing my planet for yourself. I made that donation in hopes that you can remake your kingdom with my brother's help efficiently. With him by you all the way, you should also have no problem with rebellion. My brother has been a contractor, like myself, for years, and knows how to deal with insurgency and hitmen alike. Anyways, you two can even find an open space up here. There's a good several miles to go around, and with you two fighting, you may even get a Drazien environment of some sort. Or the tower will change to something suitable to your fight, like all of us. Or you can wait until Nericaru, Kallen, Kurai, or Kendrix are done, and have a round with them. Up to you two to be honest." Racutio would look back to his opponents, his eyes glowing brightly as he smirks and grabs the rail under him in both hands and begins to pull back on it, making footholds for himself to widen his stance and lean forward, he'd hold on to the rail, ready to make his move next, he'd reach back with his right hand, hand-poised over the hilt of his great sword, with his left gripping the small rail maliciously, with each finger moving rhymically like a notorious cliché villain tapping against a flat surface in thought, all of which, on it's own on it's own accord. "Right now, I have two well-talented opponents in front of me I need to give my full attention to, and I don't have time to play host for very long, so enjoy yourselves how you will. Just don't interrupt anything. Or I will hurt you guys. And you know I will." With that, he'd wait for their next move, waiting to draw his great sword and start things off with some explosive and stunning defensive and close-quarter's combat moves. "We can talk more after this sparring game here. I would like to hear of your adventures and what brought you here to me really. The way you act, you're a lot like a Mar'tallian, but you're not one. It's…Curious, to say the least."

Starting off with the second round between Kurai and the now monstrous Mikaeyl, a claw is sent smashing down towards Kurai, his sword whipping forward in an arc to parry, his feet dragging backwards into the ground as the force would be great. Just as the claw retracts from the blow, Mikaeyl swiftly turns his whole body and his tail would fly sideways against Kurai, his blade blocking it once more, but it would send him off his feet this time, through a building. Groaning shortly in anger, his eyes flick towards the opening and he'd jolt for a different way out, fire quickly barreling into the building as Mikaeyl lets off a gout of fire. The two looking directly at eachother know, Kurai attempts to lunge forward with the sword dancing violently. Mikaeyl lifts himself up onto his back legs and his wings give off a powerful gust, keeping Kurai back and gives off a roar. Getting ready to unleash another wave of flames, Mikaeyl is interrupted as Kallen appears infront of him, tossing a blue fireball of her own into the dragon's mouth, slamming a foot down onto his snout and shutting him up, the fire backlashing inside him as it would cause great discomfort and an unpleasant, bestial groan. A large amount of smoke would seethe out now as he is momentarily incapacitated, Kallen lands next to Kurai and looks to him, "Forgive me, but I need this-.." Before Kurai could react, all he manages out is a, "Wha--," Kallen takes hold behind him with a hand over his chest, her lips press against his neck as teeth gently sink in. Kurai would be immobile as she does so, seeming to transfer energy to herself, not just blood. Her crimson eyes would glow brighter the more she takes in, taking a very deep, blood-filled glow, and her fox-like features growing more sleek, thick, black whiskers appearing on her cheek. Gasping out a little as she releases him, she kisses the bite-mark only for it to heal up quickly. Closing her eyes and inhaling deeply, the aura about her would strengthen and she lets out a hearty exhale, sounding quite pleased, "You have my gratitude for that, I'll owe you after the fight, sorry.. And don't worry, I didn't take much, nor did I really change up your fight.. Just needed to get him off for enough time. Have fun taking him down now." Blinking rapidly as Kallen now darts back for her own fight in a greater hurry than she was getting to him, he would seem dumbfounded as he'd glance at his shoulder where the neck-bite was taken, "Oh hell no, Sora will kill me if a mark is there. Won't be able to explain myself out of that.." Growling to himself, he shakes his head as his attention returns to Mikaeyl, sword acting up again as it swirls around Kurai, ready to strike. Without giving Mikaeyl much more time to recover, Kurai thrusts himself in reach to unleash his sword upon the monster, blades smashing against his tough, scaly skin like typhoon winds ripping about. Nearby another crash would resound through the area as Kendrix tossed Ruarc into the ground, up and over. The two of them both battered, their fight continues like two beasts would, only one took a more human shape than the other, their strikes sending out shockwaves that break and cut through other surfaces as they're dodged or taken, their own bodies absorbing the force of such happening to their surroundings.

Roaring out, Mikaeyl gusts his wings about and lifts himself into the air, sending flames towards Kurai as he lifts off. Kurai's sword would bend and curve, moving to create a kind of shield from the fire, deflecting it every other way. Looking up as Mikaeyl is now airborne, the massive beast begins to lob balls of condensed fire down onto the battlefield, causing buildings and ground alike to explode and burst with flames, small craters forming from it, all targetting Kurai as he now keeps on the move. Taking a few shuriken in hand, he uses the energy within him from the black-red aura to charge them, letting them fly as he throws them towards Mikaeyl's large shape. Taking the bait, Mikaeyl would let loose a firebreath to prevent them from making contact as he turns, his speed decreasing slightly. Kurai would use this as an opportunity, extending out his blade far enough for it to reach the monster, swinging in and managing to clip through some of the webbing on Mikaeyl's left wing. A roar escaping him as he's struck and his balance shaken, his altitude would lower greatly as he continues.

Swiftly returning to the boneyard, not too long after Nericaru had departed, a baseball-sized blue flame flies towards Siral to smack him in the face for his attention from his rampage. Kallen appears before Siral with a changed attitude, and as well as looks as Siral would now notice, now showing her more animalistic self. Walking casually as her eyes glance about, grinning at the dramatics Siral is putting on around the area, "I see Nericaru took you for a spin after that little cheapshot I did.. I may be on the 'good-side' but nothing says good guys gotta play clean now. But now you get to see why." Swiping her sword through the air for it to make the sound cutting through, she holds it diagonally with the blade facing outward, sheathe spinning in her other hand. Her tail sways hypnotically behind her with three tiny blue flames dancing about the tip as her ears flicker, a wicked grin plastered on her whiskered face. Dragging the very tip of her blade against the ground, carving up the dirt in a minuscule trail, her sword clatters as her grip shifts, the astral hide wrappings on her sheathe slowly unraveling. Running forward as she now moves towards the hulking ogre, she anticipates a counter-move from him and the flames around her tail would spin faster, going around her whole body now. Coming into close enough contact in his weapon's reach, the flames branch off an illusion of herself as both she and the figure parts in two directions for a short distance. -If- Siral did indeed move to act against her, the flame image of herself would infact be the true form of her, quickly side-stepping her direction to now run up Siral's arm for his face. As she'd scale his arms, the astral hide wrap would clutch and coil around his wrist, extending out for her to do further with it. Holding her sheathe ready in-case he moves to swat her off, she continues forward for his face and would go to send a kick for his eye on the same side as his free arm. -And if that was successful,- she tosses her sheathe, the wrapping tightening after a short distance to let it whip to an angle, working to wrap once around Siral's neck. Taking hold of her sheathe as it circled back, she'd move to exit across the other arm and possibly work to get the wrap around that wrist if the chance provided. -If not- she only goes for the eye kick and departs from his being. Laughing to herself, her eyes turn towards Maluk in the distance and smiles, shouting over to him, "Go on and join if you'd like, Maluk, take a few whacks at him. I'd need to ask a favor of you anyways at a good time during this, my friend."

With the chains and all wrapping about Saiya and holding her up, she'd stand half-concious as she slowly comes to from Kallen's surprise attack. All of Nericaru's words would have sunken in for her to hear, the energies coursing through her would stagnate and remain steady, blood faintly trickling off her scythe's blade. The thorns digging into her body, her face would show some reaction as she'd wince, her voice trailing out, speaking as though her words were not her own or truthful in meaning, sounding darker as if something was manifesting behind it, "I know when I'm beat... And that's not now!" The Darkness within would suddenly act erratically, surging out into a large amount of energy around her to try and break her free, scythe forcefully launched out of her from the shockwave, causing more blood to spill out as the Darkness would work to close the wound. Although she might be free, she wouldn't seem to move much, standing still as her legs stagger, her orange eyes setting upon the more tame clone of the three, in a mix of anger, fury, defeat, and even a hint of fear but the Darkness would visibly be preventing the last to show, even feeding off it, "Something.. About you.. I find familiar.." She'd laugh weakly with creeping intent, "You'll have to try harder to convince me... I look forward.. to round two.."

Appearing beside Nericaru from a shadow behind him, one of Rei's forms stands tall although her blue-haired counterpart remains in the battle with Racutio, her scythe hanging over her back. Her soul if Racutio or Nericaru were to look would be Rei's alright, but an explaination possibly to be given anyways would be in due time. Rei's violet eyes glance over to him and then to Saiya, smiling with mysterious intent, looking back to Nericaru before speaking, "Do what you will afterwards.. I simply have a message left for her." Stepping forward and her eyes going from the other two more unstable clones back and forth, she approaches Saiya in her state, bringing a hand out to grip at the bangs of her hair, holding her face to face with a dark grin, "Remember this face and my voice, my dear Saiya -Ditorri-.. I am the one who brought you this nightmare.. And I will be the one to end them all when I find you.." Laughing coldly, she releases the orange-haired witch and Saiya falls onto her knees, her fight spent. Walking away and past Nericaru, Rei speaks without turning around, "There won't be anymore interruptions for you.. Go on and continue, boy." And with that, she vanishes away.

Eyes shifting over to Nericaru's field, specifically at Rei's other side, Rei huffs out with faint irritation before focusing back at the task at hand. Closing her eyes for a moment, she cracks a grin and opens her eyes, returning to the mood of the fight. Phasing herself closer, she'd go in close to him with her gauntlets ready, continuing her words as their actions speak as well, "Speaking of that perverted sensei.. Whenever I was with Shigure, I'd always change myself to my childish side right at the last minute whenever he took a photo before she'd react in her usual manner.. Always backed off after that happened. And I have to agree with you on the others. Though it's almost somewhat irritating to always see the boys oblivious to any possible love interests one way or another.. One thing I like about drama but sometimes it's too blatant it hurts." As it would continue, Rei smiles again as she'd appreciate the looks of his wardrobe change, nodding lightly to herself as he mentions about meeting, "I'll just say I've been travelling.. Cold trails. Not until recently I've never known about you or your worlds. What lead me here was a rift I saw, but I chose to follow it after I tracked its source. Wasn't an easy feat, I can say that." Not really knowing what the two were conversing about, he'd find the rhythm suitable to jump in, attacking with his clawed gauntlets covered in the black flames as the two go against Racutio.

"Nericaru when you finish your fun if you would like to spar me i will be above, thank you for lending us our own level to have our fun Racutio." Dervain says this as he looks down and shoots into the air dropping down between the rows of stairs, he flips backwards as he reaches the next level landing calmly. "hmm, i think i know the perfect place to do battle." Dervain says, as he sends his thoughts at the tower, knowing full well it could replicate the area. "Come Iridan, lets give Racutio's guests there room." Dervain would yell down to his ancestor and king, a cocky grin crossing his face as he yells. As he yells a raven would fly up out of the shadows and land on his shoulder, he pets its head and it transforms into a black sheathed katan

"Dervain has been a huge aid in rebuilding my empire, and your contribution was much help, our home world has never been more unified, thank you son of Envarius. Yes let us do battle above, so that we may not harm his guests." Iridan would snap his fingers and he floats down to the lower level, he lands softly across from Dervain, holding his hand out at his side. "I like the area for our battle, it feels like home." Iridan says nostalgically as he looks around at the cold red ground, dark clouded sky and the mountains of obsidian in the back ground. He then flick's his hand and a sword flashes up from a portal under him, his hand wraps around its red hilt, he charges towards Dervain bringing the blade across in a sweeping motion, meeting Dervains sheath.

Last edited by a moderator:
(A heads up Dervain, as it says in my other posts, that we are at the top floor that you have fought me on before. There is no other floor, as all that's left above you is Oculus Space, a view of all other dimensions and their respective galaxies from the top. What I was having Racutio say is that if they find an empty space on top of the tower, they can use it. The top is several miles wide and shifts, so your fight will be separated like ours so it is your own. Warning: THERE IS NO NEXT FLOOR! Fly too far, and you will exit the Oculus and disappear into another space possibly or you'll end up stuck outside the tower, in empty cold space and will need to fly down and reenter or use a rift or teleportation. An edit or rolling with what you have might be a good idea. Also: Maluk needs to know more about the gift you gave him and have it identified before he can use it properly. Being as how it's one of your weapons you used for awhile I'm guessing, I'll need to know what it does for Maluk to know what it does.)

He'd only growl in response to her ramblings and her reasoning for fighting dirty. He'd have reassembled his armor since she got back, fastening the armor tighter so it doesn't fall off so easily this time. He'd wipe his eyes one last time, clearing them up a bit better, mostly wiping what little residue is left over and out of his eyes even though his vision is still hindered, allowing him to see Kallen, but with some blurriness getting in the way here and there, making him now slightly vision handicapped for this fight as he looks at Kallen clearer now, locking-in his sights directly on her. "Why do you bother with your excuses, woman. It does not matter in the end if you fight dirty or fight clean. A fight is a fdight. Isn't it beings like you that use the old phrase to make it okay by saying, 'All is fair in love and war' and all that matters here and now is the war at hand. You aren't the only one who can fight dirty, little fox. I will crush you, even if what I feel might be true, and none of this feels physically real, I will crush you, one way or another…This game is over…" He'd stab his cleavers into the ground and bring his heft up as she runs forward, and he'd quickly take three steps to the side as he swings his cleavers against the ground below his feet, having expected another direct but indirect attack. His assumption was right as he notices her sword change, and the bindings acting on their own. He'd take a couple more steps back as she attempts to have the bindings and her fire come into lay. Siral would only smirk maliciously, pull back his right leg, and swiftly swing it, launching a shit ton of dirt like a sandblaster cannon from his foot from the burnt soil being loosened and the grass being gone in the area around them. He'd then utilize the moment of dirt being launched at her whole body in a dominating nature, ready to do what she did to him, but one hundred times worse, as dirt and flames, as well as dirt and fur, and dirt and eyes, do not go well together, as dirt douses most fire fairly well. As he turns to shift on his heel, her bindings would make contact with his wrist as she leaps up and attempts to jump on his arm, he wouldn't attempt to backhand her. No, instead, his massive hand would swoop in with tremendous speed, going for the opening at her skull, as he swoops his hand through her defense opening as she had tried to run up his armored body, his hand, most importantly, his palm and clawed hands, would swoop in for her face and attempt to grab her and pick her up after just sandblasting her like crazy with dust and dirt and broken bones. –If Successful- Siral would quickly pull on her by her head and attempt to separate her and her weapon from her by either snapping the weapon from her arm, and breaking it, or making the extremely powerful bindings split due to his desperation play and leverage. He wasn't letting this girl have her way with him. He's a General of a whole army that makes one being look like an ant. They counted on him to stay alive and fighting, for them, and for Lord Karzag! He'd then swiftly utilize his mindset, and rage, and attempt to toss her around like a rag doll by her skull, like you'd see a monster wail on somebody by smashing them from side to side, forward and back, then side to side again before letting go as he attempts to bater her into the ground with her own weight before letting go suddenly and allowing her battered self to get up and keep fighting as he grips his cleavers and prepares for a extremely powerful counter attack. –If Not- Siral would quickly attempt to turn his whole arm to the side, and throw his whole body in her direction, threatening to crush her legs in a body slam with the whole left side. Even a skilled warrior can't handle momentum shift, and he wasn't going to take another strike to his eyes again. He was really damn tired of being hit, plain and simple. The body slam however, no matter how devastating, might leave him open from recoil as he gets back up due to all his armor.

Nericaru would only shake his head at Saiya as she sits there on her hands and knees and the Darkness constantly and desperately just tries to heal it's host. The psychotic clone would begin to chuckle wickedly as he paces towards her gently, tightening the chains by pulling them back into the knives he carries like a monster floral hookshot. The chains and thorns would tighten heavily, threatening to crush and rot the rest of her like the inside of an Anaconda, but on the outside. The bestial one would only chuckle like a hyena as it paces back and forth around Saiya, waiting for his moment like a hungry animal, and the original at their center would only look down at her in her sullen and weak state. "I will not attempt to convince you, Saiya. Maybe if you had some help a long long time ago, you might have been able to be saved, and maybe my dad still thinks you can be like he had changed. I however know, that some people never change, even when given the chance. I will not try to convince you, and unlike a leader, I won't make compromise or offer you a way out. In this particular case, you will die without help from anything, including your darkness that you love so much. I wanted this to go quickly not for you, but for me. It was merely inconvenient having to fight you to begin with. My dad may have enjoyed this, but in all honesty, I find you very boring and predictable with your combination of scythe, magic, and darkness, as well as your unlocked potential here, is still not enough. Focus more on your weaknesses a bit more next time and this won't go so poorly for you…" He'd turn around and pace away from her gently, letting his clones have their way with her now, ready to finish her. "My dad is the one who enjoys fighting and making deals with people. I'd rather kill them and be done with it a majority of the time. So with that said, I'm done with you now, and so are they…Cya lovely." He'd look back to Saiya with a straight face out of the corner of his right eye. "You know, if I had been the convincing type, and you were not as twisted, I would've spared you and offer you a chance as my next weapon partner. I don't think I could've asked for a better, more beautiful example of a witch. Most of the nastier ones I deal with are wicked witches, hagravens, and shamanistic monstrosities. You're right though, this is only a prelude to your real defeat. A teaser of sorts. Gotta say, that red hair and vicious persona makes you pretty hot though, craziness aside, Saiya." With those last words, he'd walk away, disappearing into the mist as the two clones now close in on both sides of her, ready to give the death blow. The bestial one would dash over to her discarded scythe, quickly smashing into it with his knives and attempting to launching the scythe back into her body. –If Successful-The second clone, as she's re-impaled with her own weapon, would quickly reel in his knives chains all the way, threatening to rip her to pieces just as the bestial one runs around her and draws a circle in the stone under her and around her in a 3X3 radial circle around her. A soul binding circle, to take the same fragment of soul energy she has left and seal it away to find her using the tower, and it's power to find in Leon, or whatever realm she may be in. As the circle begins to glow, and draw the last of her soul energy out of her body, the circle would also force whatever darkness she has in her to be contained in the sealing circle, making it pool at her feet to an invisible wall where the line started. The bestial clone eating whatever tendrils of darkness try to snap their way out intelligently as it desperately tries to flee. The psychotic clone would look at her, opening his mouth, and drawing a bit of mana out of his mask, a ball of unstable magic energy would form just outside of the edge of his vicious maw, glowing bright orange due to it's instability, with magical static burning away around the solidified ball. The bestial clone would laugh some more, then dash away behind a tree for cover. The psychotic clone would finally be a good two feet away from her before he'd angle his head down at her, the ball a foot from her face, he'd only grin with his mouth open, as the ball gains instability even further. The darker clone would speak in a deep, calm tone, like voice of a real killer, unlike Nericaru's normal tone. "You like instability and chaos so much? Enjoy eating it and being atomized by it then, Saiya Ditorri…" With that, the ball would explode forward in a chaotic beam of destructive magic, making a massive explosive dome that would wipe both her off the face of the tower, and make the clone disappear from the tremendous fifty foot radial blast. –If Unsuccessful- And the scythe missed, the two would merely act in unison in the same way if the scythe attacked, and would avoid the soul binding circle altogether, and both would charge in, with their maws wide open, with equalized versions of the same chaotic blast, as they both run forward and collide the two blasts into her, at half power each, creating the same massive radial explosion and would destroy all of them at once. The clones power disappearing back into Nericaru either way as he walks away from the explosion as it disperses, either way. He was done with his fight with Saiya, one way or another. If he didn't finish her with that, she doesn't know when to give up. To Nericaru, he's already won. IF she's still alive, let his dad deal with it, he thought. He was more intrigued with fighting his uncle again after all these years. His uncle being far superior to him still, with his dad being top dog of the family. He enjoyed testing himself against his Uncle Azmarati whenever he gets the chance and his uncle comes around. He'd cross his arms, watching his Uncle and Iridan for a brief moment as he thinks to himself, as his mask disappears with a dispersal of black corrupted soul energy, making sure nothing bad happens to his own soul. He'd look over to Kallen and Siral, smirking as she handles the last of her own fight.

He'd only respond by unsheathing his tremendous great sword, revealing it's legendary explosive form to all as he holds it effortlessly in his right hand, and holds the flat of the blade forward diagonally. The tremendous legendary blade would hold to it's renown and standing, being a huge blood red sword with an orange glowing aura around it, making the blade look even more tempered than it already is. A heavily powerful separate presence coming from Mar'tal now, as if it has a soul and will of it's own. The huge blade looking almost like the rows of teeth from the God Dragon, Elios, first born dragon of the Lifeblood Goddess, Elle in Racutio's dimension. The hilt having finger rivets so he never loses his grip. –If Successful- Her fists would collide with the edge of the blade non-lethally, and instead, the blade would respond with an explosive flurry of small-impact solar flares and flash bang impacts, ready to blind her, and then he'd turn his blade out defensively towards Zephyr, about to do the same to him before he feints the attack and swings the blade sideways slowly by the flat of the blade being what he plans to hit him with, doing the same non-lethal impact blasts to him as well. He was going to distance himself a bit more and make this fight hopefully last awhile longer, as he's highly enjoying it. He'd notice the fight between his son and Saiya ending swiftly, noticing her soul had been unstable in her last moments, as well as the transition in her power and form that he needed to verify, which is son efficiently forced her into. Racutio would step forward off the rail, falling to the ground as he lands and dashes through the warehouse, jumping onto an old assembly line and running across it as he leaps through the air, slashing an old conveyer under his feet as he jumps, making the conveyer explode and launch him through the warehouse roof from the sword impact against it, making it explode like a cluster of dynamite under him and propelling him through it. He wouldn't land however. Instead, he would hover a few feet from the warehouse roof, watching their souls through the rooftop, waiting for them to jump through or attack. –If Unsuccessful- Racutio would swiftly step back onto the catwalk to avoid their punches and swiftly he'd attempt to knuckle punch them both in the face with his left arm like a blur before he'd start running along the catwalk again, playing his own tactical game out of this and enjoying every second as time goes by.

)(fixed previous post and sorry o.o)
There would be a giant cloud of smoke and a minatour clad in black Drazonian battle armor would appear next to Maluk, across his back rode a massive twin headed axe which gave off a strange aura. "My master being scattered brain forgot to mention, the blade is named Agis, its special property much like masters Favorite spear is to cause cursed damage that cannot be heald by ability or magic. Hello again master Envarius it is always a pleasure." Gravarin.

Catching Rei off guard, the first few explosions would blind her, reacting rather comically while instinctively leaping back as Racutio swings for Zephyr. Zephyr acts out by intensing his flames, almost blocking the light in his direction as he reaches for his blade, moving to use it to block Racutio's flat-sided swing, although it would still send him off his feet. Coming in from Racutio's side while in the air, Rei's purple-haired side appears with her scythe, swinging it towards his blade intentionally. Racutio would also notice that through the swing, her scythe looks to bend the air around it, or more-so the light as a glimpse to some of her illusionary tactics. If the blades collide and Racutio's sword defenses trigger, the light explosions would be lessened in intensity if not completely. Grinning, this Rei means to hold the scythe against him as she speaks, her force however would obviously not be as great as if it were the blue-haired Rei, "I do hope you don't mind.. Technically I'm still Rei, hnhn... We.. -I- will explain after this little fun is over."

Recovering afterwards, Zephyr shakes his head and looks about and above, huffing out, "Well then.. I guess we're taking to the skies now. This should be a little more my playing field now, but no need to get confident.. This sparring opponent is great in strength so I still have plenty disadvantages.. Still, better to enjoy it." Zephyr cracks a smile for once and his wings span out. Tossing his blade up spinning, he takes it in his other hand and keeps his eyes at the sky. Launching himself upward to meet Racutio's altitude, Zephyr would be noticeably faster in the air, for now only coming to remain close again, flickers of the black flame licking at his lips.

As Nericaru looks to begin to finish things, Saiya's resistance would fade and all that would happen as the Darkness does indeed try to escape, she begins a series of laughter as she's torn through. When she pulls the strength to speak as Nericaru prepares the finishing explosion, her voice would sound more mature, a little older even; the sinister, killing intent gone, "Look at that... It's trying to run, unlike me.. Claws sunk so deep yet so willing to depart when things go bad. I can't remember the last I felt this, even in dreams.. It was just like the beginning of it all. This may seem like one bad nightmare, but I welcome it. The only difference here, is that I can cry." Cracking a smile, Saiya looks up and laughs more weakly, a tear sliding down just before it all ends. As the dust clears, all that's left would be the crater that had been inflicted and trails of smoke. This fight had reached its end.

Kallen's next step would turn into a pivot as she jabs her sheathe towards the ground, dashing to the side as she tries to avoid most of the debris. As her plan going up his arm would shift, she reacts with a sharp growl as Siral reaches for her at intense speeds. Abandoning her first motive, she acts defensively by bringing her sword up, pointed towards his arm for when he reaches forward, lunging it towards him as well and it would hopefully stab through. With the momentum change, she staggers and looks about as Siral attempts to smash the both of them onto the ground. If her stab had gone through, she'd retreat the blade and moves to act quickly if she were to escape injury. Taking her sheathe she'd jab it into the wound and wraps some of the astral hide with her free arm, with the vibranium-plated side facing her, using her weapon's own defense to try and toss her away as she'd strike it.

Watching as Mikaeyl struggles to stay airborne, Kurai looks on in silent vigilance. His sword retracts back into a full blade and his free hand reaches for the other, energy pulsating into the blade with energy coursing through his Bankudo, looking like cracks. Kurai would speak as if talking to himself and Kendrix, "This time no holding back.. It's time to end this now. Are you with me?" Smiling as if waiting for him to say those words, Kendrix would be holding Ruarc in a power-battle with their fists locked, "Of course, Kurai." with a faint boom around them, Kendrix roars out as his grip tenses over Ruarc, his power slowly increasing, sending the madhound to his knees. Sending his own into Ruarc's face like a truck, Kendrix unleashes several battering blows, catching Ruarc's arm as he swings out at the man, pivoting behind him as he takes Ruarc's arm with him in a grapple. Cocking his free arm back, he slams his hand onto Ruarc's arm and forcefully breaks the muscle-ridden limb, Ruarc howling out fiercely. Delivering a kick, Kendrix carries Ruarc in a 180 degree angle and sends him through a wall, following with slow steps, "I never got the chance to really finish you off the way I wanted to last time because of your cheap trick.. With Sora hostage, I had to play it safe for Kurai's sake when I took over his spent body. Since we were so high up in the air and you tossed her to her death, I used Kurai's own finisher to spare time for me to reach her, sending us both barrelling down into the island's beaches. I still find the end results after all that amusing to myself but I regretted not getting the chance to truly finish you the way you deserve to die.. By my hands." Taking Ruarc by the throat, Kendrix raises and holds him up. Cocking an arm back again, his teeth bares out in a grin, and the next thing to happen is finding Kendrix's hand pierced through Ruarc's heart, the other crushing his throat.

Back with Kurai, his Zaikudo would start to move again, forming to a more whip-like state as it coils in his fingers. Gritting his teeth hard, Kurai lashes his blade out towards Mikaeyl as he falters more in the air, the blade wrapping around the monster's neck. The sword pulls back and would bring Kurai up to him, delivering a powerful kick under Mikaeyls' jaw, knocking him senseless as he finally loses control and plummets to the ground. Crashing down, Kurai jumps off and lands on a nearby rooftop, swiping his Zaikudo forward, the blade still coiled around the demonic dragon's neck would pull on him, as if tossing a ragdoll, Kurai sends Mikaeyl through a series of destroyed buildings and rubble. Looking about the field to see what was left standing, he'd look to the tallest of the buildings, a clocktower just barely intact. Smirking to himself, Kurai motions his blade to move Mikaeyl again, slamming the being into the tower and holding the behemoth there. It is here, his Bankudo reactivates, shards of the blade detaching and is sent for Mikaeyl's limbs and major points in his body. Legs, wings, arms, shoulders, knees and neck, all are pierced by his blades, impaled onto the clocktower. The snake-sword coils away from his neck and returns to Kurai's grasp, turning fully back into a normal katana. Moving to stand infront of the tower on the ground, Kurai looks up before the impaled beast, then to Kendrix nearby and nods. Kendrix gives out an entertained "hmph" as he tosses the limp, sorry excuse of a demonhound towards Mikaeyl. Kurai takes his katana and tosses it forward, effectively impaling Ruarc against Mikaeyl now. Kendrix walks over to Kurai and smiles coldly, "Shall we give them a little deja vu as a send off? I think it's fitting with them stuck there, so why not.." "Hm.. Yeah I guess you're right. They've existed in this fight long enough, it's time we wipe them away from our sight for goot." Looking up to the two impaled upon the tower, Kurai's eyes focus on them as he puts his hands together, shutting them as he makes several hand signs, speaking under his breath, "Release, final forbidden art.." His energy within steadies and begins to intensify, eyes opening as he looks up, raising a single hand out. A small, dense orange ball of light would begin to form within his palm, a black outline surrounding it. Spinning and churning, the ball would gradually grow as his energy, and even his own lifeforce would focus into this next attack. His words showing the increasing intensity of what's to come as the wind picks up to encircle him, the orb growing larger. "With the sun set on the horizon, darkness embodies itself over the land. Only the moon's light is left to show the path and separates shadow from light, guiding as a beacon. As there are dangers in the darkness, so is hope within the shadows, not just the light. So as I speak, shall this guiding beacon lead these two back into the darkness they dwell upon, never to disturb the light again. For if they return to disturb the balance, I, a harbinger of shadow shall guide them back into the depths.." The wind pulses in a light shockwave as it parts from Kurai now, the energy focused within forcing itself outward at its peak, the ball shining brightly, Kurai spoke out his final phrase before everything was released, "Rhaken-Sho!" And as the wind now backlashes behind him, the focused ball of energy blasts outward with great force, forming a wide cone as the energy is released, consuming the two beings that caused so much strife. The clocktower itself would obliterate at the affected area as the two beings howled out through the blast, themselves obliterating into nothing as the blast eats them away, fading into nothing.

(Here's a decent example, just not THAT flashy/intense.. Maybe)

whoashit.gif

As the dust settles and Kurai's blades hover back towards him and reforms into the two katanas he carried, he sheathes them and places them away, letting out a sigh of relief as he'd let himself fall onto the ground, sitting as a smirk crawls on his face, laughing, "Well, I think that actually helped.. I never got the chance to do much to that asshole in the first place so I have to thank her for giving us a chance to do that.." Grinning alongside him as Kendrix stands, hands in his pockets as his ears and tail reappear, his body and soul turning back to normal, "I agree.. This time Sora wasn't in danger, sure you're happy about that.. And hey, you still never thanked me the first time. After they found you on the beach with her both unconcious, I only laugh when I think back on what happened after in the hospital." Apparantly hitting a nerve, Kurai looks to Kendrix crossly and another smirk creeps on him, "Need I remind you that the demon she had inside her was still sealed like you were to me at the time? And need I also remind you that that demon was your sister?" "Agh.. Don't fuckin' remind me man, god damnit.. That's just-.. No." With Kendrix looking the other way in irritation, Kurai only laughs heartily as the two had finished their battle.

Last edited:
EARLIER​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well you are showing your true side, Mongrel!" Taekkyo launched up with a plasma stream the beams rising like a feather from a Phoenix and used telekinesis to get his pistol back he flipped through the air and fired three purple streaks of light at the half-transformed hulking beast "I have to admit im impressed, you came crawling through hell and limbo to come back for revenge when YOU were the one who betrayed me... I simply reacted Sharply"

Konra quickly reacted to the bullets flying towards him. He jumped in the air and let his wings shield the front of his body. "I never betrayed you you power blinded fool, your mind made you see stuff that wasn't happening" With that, Konra opened his wings, revealing a weapon that looked to be very powerful. It looked like a shotgun, but with a long barrel and a sniper scope. The gun had small veins on it that were pulsing a glowing bloody red liquid through them. "Meet the Splitshot, a weapon that i designed myself to assassinate anyone who ever wronged me." As he said that, he aimed at Taekkyo. and pulled the trigger. As the gun prepared to shoot, the liquid pulsing through the veins of the gun grew as bright as the sun and it began to make a hissing noise. finally, the gun went off with the sound of .357 Magnum. the bullet came flying out of the barrel, but then it split into 20 smaller spike filled explosive pellets. they were all aiming strait towards Taekkyo

OOC:just to let you know Taekkyoaen is left handed,and i am trying to get my posts longer and the hit was agreed through skype

Taekkyoaen spun with incredible speed but it simply wasn't fast enough as nearly 5 pellets caught his right forearm and hand blowing up sent him flying to the left at 20 mph making him hit the ground...that all the air in his lungs flew out of his system, he came close to sliding off the edge he looked at his arm gasping all he saw were a few chunks off flesh hanging off charred bone choking and wheezing he managed to spit out the words "You bastard" in a weak voice before shooting three shots at hist sternum head and shoulder...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.