Solitaire IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felicity stood and walked over to the table where the others were beginning to gather and sat down next to Kylara hoping that Guy would start saying whatever it was that he called everyone over for.

Darwin got some pizza and sat down next to the gathering group. " Have a pill, mate." He threw a pill from the container at Nyle, which he caught in a flash. " Impressive reflexes. You should be in the circus." Darwin looked at the seat across from him, where Felicity was sitting. "Hey. I think you are the only one besides Kylara that I haven't interacted with. I invited you to sit with us earlier, but I don't think that counts." He took a bite of pizza. " Pluh! Pfffff! Tofu?!"

Guy grinned, looks like they would at least listen to him. "Ok so I take it none of you want to really be stuck in a place like this forever. So im going to propose a few of our own ground rules, or plans or whatever you to call them. Is that ok with everyone else?" Without waiting for answer he continued. "First off, I don't believe they fully know the capabilities of some of our powers, so I propose that we keep it that way and only tell each other. Second, it will be a long time until we will be able to escape so we are going to need to test their capabilities, so anything you can do to fuck them over is good for us. Third, train, learn to use your powers so when we need them we have them. Does that sound good to everyone?"

Sam nodded, "we'll have to be careful, some of the powers seem to have major backfires. I think we should designate a special job for each of us to do, like medic, cook, sniper, and so on so that when we do get out of here we're not trying to survive like idiot and we'll know what where doing." Sam ruffled his hair with on hand while the other rested on his hip. "We need to be careful to, there's probably cameras everywhere."

*Nyle inspected the pool again and looked around at the ceiling. he noticed that the pool wasn't still water for being in a contained location.*
Nyle:"The room is so big you wouldn't be able to tell where any of the cameras are. also the water in here can't evaporate and make clouds. this room is a liability unless my hunch is correct."
*Nyle walked back over to the pond and tried to look as far down as he could.*
Nyle:"The pond is about 30 feet deep. if not more, the bottom is out of sight, but it has a fresh source, something keeping the water from standing still."
*He walked back over and swallowed the aspirin.*
Nyle:"I think it's about time The circus Arrived in here."
*He smirked like an evil idea had popped in his head. Though it was evil, It only benefited the group here.*

Darwin smirked at Nyle. " I like that grin you've got on ya. What're you thinking about?" A clone popped up next to Nyle. " Yeah! Whatcha thinking about?" " Yeah!" " Yeah!" All of the clones disappeared. Darwin's smile widened. " I'm starting to get the hang of this. Anyway. What ARE you thinking about?"

Guy stood up and walked towards Nyle "Whatever he is thinking should be saved for another time."
He glanced at the two guards. "They fully expect us to escape so I doubt there is much we can do at the moment, just wait a bit."

"I'm sure they do. Maybe we shouldn't talk about our... Well you know, so loud just in caase they can hear us." added Felicity.

*Nyle looked around.*
Nyle:"This is gonna sound crazy, but we're gonna make a circus tent! We'll make it discreet, act like were playing along with this social expiriment of theirs."
*Nyle pulled out his deck of cards and shuffled it quickly then tossed a card at each person;
Darwin: Ace of Clubs
Guy: King of Diamonds
Kyalara: Queen of hearts
Felicity: Queen of spades
Dani: Jack of hearts
Sam: Ace of Spades
and He pulled the last card off the top of the deck for himself: Ace of Diamonds.*
Nyle:"Keep it close, Memorize it, And use your heads. Cards aren't just fun and games, Their organized and they work in a system. If we keep to this system everything will work its way through."

Sam nodded and slipped the card into his pocket, then we're going to need some support beams. He turned around and put his hands on the ground, in the center of the field seven trees started to grow, each long tall and thin, and each equally set apart forming a hexagon shape. There where no leaves, just the strait trunks, but it would work for know. Sam finished with a gasp and fell face first to the ground, his breathing shallow and his heart beating faster than it ever had before. "That...should...work." He gasped out after rolling over. He shut his eyes tightly. "Tell me...when...the room stops...spinning?" He asked jokingly.

Darwin took the card in his hand and stared at it. " Can I have one, too?" Darwin slipped the card in his back pocket before looking up at the clone that was currently antagonizing Nyle. "You have my permission to hurt him so he'll disappear." He then walked toward the snack bar to get some more food, leaving the now terrified clone to his punishment. DBN- Death By Nyle.

*Nyle Dropped to his knees by Sam.*
Nyle:"Someone go get some water!"

"I'm on it. Be right back!" yelled Felicity as she turned and began running. What she didn't realize was that as she was running, she was semi-transforming into an albino jaguar. She quickly grabbed the water and ran back, oblivious to the fact she was half jaguar.

The King of Diamonds. That was the card Guy had been given, but without a second thought he slipped it into a pocket. He looked back at the group, to find that they had begun on the circus idea, and that Sam had gone a knocked himself out. He shrugged, Sam would be alright, he was sure of it. But there was one more issue he had to bring up. "If this a a circus, then we need to decide who will be our ring master." He paused and looked a Nyle. "Isn't that right my friend."

Darwin jumped up. "OOOH! OOOH! I KNOW! I PICK NYLE! " Guy grabbed Darwin's face and shoved him away. " GACK!"

Dani had no idea what was going on, one second everyone is talking and the next Sammy is on the ground and there's big trees in the yard. "Sammy! Big brother wake up!" Sam who was barely awake and had a growing headache lifted his hand and put it on his sisters head. "I'm good little one, big brother was just being really dumb." He chuckled dryly. "Go play with the flowers, I'll be there in a few minutes." Dani nodded and ran to go play while Sam laughed "that wasn't my best idea now was it? That was just plain stupid." He reprimanded himself and sat up shakily. "Ringmaster? Uh, not me, not to good about the 'good ideas' thing obviously."

*Nyle looked back at guy.*
Nyle:"I only gave the Idea. But I'm sure this will work well. What happens in the circus, Makes 5 o'clock news"
*Nyle Grinned, He put the water down by sam. then got up and walked towards the posts. inspecting how sturdy they were.*
Nyle:"Why don't you do it?"

Kylara listened silently and slipped the card into her pocket with a slight smirk. Queen of hearts...how ironic for her past. She ate her tofu, even if it was disgusting. Food is food, food is life. She learned this the hard way a few years ago. She walked up to Sam, who was practically passed out from dizziness. She had her water glass in her hand. After he had finished Felicity's, she knelt by him. "This will help. Drink up." she said, placing her hand on his shoulder. If she could, she would transfer some of her strength over to Sam. "I'm Kylara, just let me know if I can help, okay?" she said, genuinely concerned.

"I agree with Nyle." said Felicity. "Anyone else think it's a good idea?" As she talked, she put her card into her pocket.

Guy smiled, things were turning out well better then expected. "As long as everyone else is on bored with it I have no issue being the guy." He laughed then used his announcement voice and said "So all in favor of myself as your ringmaster, say aye."

Status
Not open for further replies.