Solitaire IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Since no one else is posting, ill go ahead.)
As soon as Darwin resurfaced, he knew something was wrong. His vision was blurry as he walked. Darwin didn't know what was going on. He couldn't hear. His headache grew. His vision in his deadeye grew red. He realized that blood was pouring from it. He collapsed, the red liquid seeping into the ice.

*Nyle looked around.* Nyle:"Is Everyone here?" *Nyle looked up seeing the faint shadow of the tree through the ice, the Yard lights were still on, And the Ice seemed to be freezing the air inside it a bit much for most of the others.*

((I'm going to be dropping this RP guys, sorry. No time! :P I'll write my next post, and it'll kill Ky.))

Kylara was the next one in the water. Taking a deep breath, she did a dive straight down and headed towards the ice bubble. The shock of the cold water caused a reaction within her. The energy flowed from her in a sudden wave, and 'electrified' the water immediately around her. Seeing that she was submerged, and soaked to the bone, Kylara was electrocuted. And she died a quick death.

Status
Not open for further replies.