Solitaire IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darwin looked at Guy. " Hmmm... " He began listing off things about Guy, trying to make his decision. (Everyone is staring at this little idiot right now) " Strong, check. Persuasiveness, check. Leadership, Don't know yet. Temper, Hmmm... I don't know, you had a pretty bad temper earlier... buuuuuuuuuuut, i think that was because you didn't know where you were. You seem to have chilled now. Plus, we need a ringmaster that can protect us. And i think you've got that. So you have my vo- why are you a jaguar?" He was about to tell Guy that he had his vote, but was now looking at Felicity, who no one had noticed was part freaking jaguar.

"Wait, what?!" *Felicity looks down at herself* "I have no idea how this happened! I just ran over to get water for Sam. How do I change back?"

Kylara's head shot towards Felicity. Her jaw hit the floor the same time Felicity started freaking out. She jumped up, and walked over. "Look at me. Felicity, calm down. I think you've just discovered your power. Deep breaths, Felicity." Kylara was always one who was good at comforting others, whether it always worked....that was up for debate. She just didn't like people hurting, or stuff like that. She did her best to help. Whether she came on as weird or not, Kylara always meant stuff for the best.

"Ok, while I'm glad I figured out my power, this is a little freaky!" exclaimed Felicity. "How do I change back?" As she was talking she started pacing back and forth. Her mind was frantically trying to figure out how it happened and how to change back.

Sam drank every drop of water he was given and it did help with the dizziness quite a bit, he stood up and nodded then rubbed his head. "Ok so we have several things figured out, creeps have kidnapper us, creeps have experimented on us, alliance is formed, tent is going up, Dani is comic relief, and, apparently, I'm going to be dizzy very often. Well this all sucks." Sam said as if reading a grocery list. He noticed Felicity free king and walked over. "Ok sorry about this ahead of time." He then flicked her forehead.

Guy looked at Felicity who was now half an animal "Well five down, two to go, good job guys. Your not like, in pain or anything right?"

"What was that for Sam?" asked Felicity, a little annoyed. "I'm not in pain, I just want to be normal again. How do I go back to being completely human?"

Darwin shrugged. " If I want a clone to go away, I just try to focus on the clone disappearing. Like, I'm making the clone disappear with my mind. Try to envision yourself slowly turning human, and let out as much energy as you can into morphing human again. " (That may be the smartest thing Darwin has ever said...)

Kylara placed her hands on Felicity's shoulders, looking her in the eye. "You can do this." she said to her new friend.

"One you where freaking, slapping works in the movies but your cool so I thumped you, and two I'm still dizzy, I had to make sure you where the on in the middle." Sam explained "I've got a migraine but I can handle it, keep the med's, might need them later."

*Nyle looked back at the pond.*
Nyle:"Sam, I have an Idea, Go jump in the pond!"
*His eyes were peering around curiosly. His mind morphing ideas together and apart aimlessly.*

"I guess I can try. Thanks for the encouragement Kylara!" Felicity replied. She took a few steps back, closed her eyes, and began to put all her focus into changing into a full human. Her appearance slowly changed back into human form. When she opened her eyes, She looked at Kylara first, then to Guy, then Sam, then at Nyle. "Did it work? Am I human again?" She asked them nervously.

Sam stared at Nyle with no expression. "Was that just another way to tell me to get lost?" He didn't get to say much more because Dani, who appeared out of nowhere, yelled "can I help?" And proceeded to push her unsteady brother into the pond. She laughed as Sam sputtered and coughed saying "I helped! I helped!" Over and over again. "I think he meant after I took of my shoes, socks, and shirt little one." He said flatly.

Guy clapped "Good job hon, and good teamwork crew. You guys worked well together. Now not to seem obsessive but I believe we were voting on ringmaster." He felt dumb referring to the leadership position as that but it made the others happy so he would play along for now.

Darwin suddenly had a brainstorm. " I've got an idea. But, I can't tell anyone yet. the point is, I know how I can get from my room to here. It's going to take a couple days, though. I also know a way to get messages to each other from opposite rooms. I want you to stay awake tonight. I'm gonna test out my theory. Don't get freaked out if you see something. Now. Voting. My vote is a yes. "

Kylara nodded, showing her vote for yes. She didn't think she was going to get any sleep tonight anyways.

" I also vote yes. I will try to stay awake. Can't guarantee anything though." added Felicity.

*Nyle nodded in agreement. then looked back at Sam who was now soaking wet.*
Nyle:"Try making a big tree in the middle with deep roots! As big as you can make em!"
*Nyle started stepping back away from the pond slowly.*
Nyle:"If i were any of you i would step back too!"

Darwin yelled, " GIVE IT BIG VINES! DON'T ASK WHY! JUST DO IT! "

Status
Not open for further replies.