Soldiers of Steel OOC (signups closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a little bit about firearms, but I'm more into shooting them.

After not shooting a rifle, pistol, bow, or any other kind of firearm for well over 2 years
I managed to hit an 8-ounce water bottle from 100 yards after 3 seconds.

#BraggingRights

I love shooting guns the most. I have a Mosin hanging on my wall in my bedroom and a 1911 under my bed in its case, but I haven't been able to go shooting because it gets cold here in Colorado during winter.

Florida.

Ma won't let me have blades, and I don't know if anyone of my family members will let me use one of their guns.

Odds, are you out of high school yet?

Nope. My brothers are, though.
Why? Are you?

Oooh, once I shot an AR-15, outfitted with a scope, side-sights [like regular iron sights, except kinda skewed so you could use both the scope and the ironsights], a foregrip, and an extended mag.

Oooohhh, that was the most amazing thing EVAR

Oh, good, I'm not the only one. XD

I'd like this bunch:
Tactical Blade set.jpg

Also these:
Various daggers.jpg

Except they're likely to be expensive as hell, I legally can't have them yet, and mom would most likely not allow me to have any of them. I've had... violent outbursts against other students with blades before. o.o;

My AR-15 is pretty awesome. The Scope is mounted above the carry handle so you can still use the Irons. I did get to shoot a Dragonov, which is awesome primarily for the reason that it has never been legally imported into America. XD

Anyone feel like posting IC? Winkwinknudgenudge

James is still waiting in the break room for someone to tell him his mech arrived.

Dragonovs are aawweeesssooommmme
For several reasons:
1) They're really long and rifle-y and cool looking
and
2) They're Russian, which multiplies the awesome by about 500%

^ I concur with Oddsman's statements.

And I'm waiting for SOMEONE [ @Tiltshift ] to reply to a 1v1 rp in PM.

And could I suggest something?

Could i have some control over infantry teams in urban environments? Enemy infantry teams, so that I can shake things up using my strategy to *ehem* teach some lessons? Winkwinknudgenudgeyou'realldeadnow

Lol I shoot shotguns. Notjing more satisfying than a 12 guage pump action. And I live in washington dc so its always fun going to work in the dod

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. I want to make sure everyone posts before I advance stuff

I know, just for future use, pleassssseeee?
PPPLLEEEAAASSSEEEE
*holds up @Tiltshift 's Jodie with giant watery brown puppydog eyes for persuasion uses*

Then bring in the bloody mechs!

Yeah, I think we can mix and mingle with each other while also inspecting our mechs. So, skip through night and into the morning?

Reactions: Dunruffle
I apologize if my post was too long, also, Potato, if you want, I can make Yong less analytical, since your character seems to be more of that type of person, judging from your last post.

What, I thought I was being subtle! XD If that is what you want to do, but you don't need to change unless you want to. ON that note, keep in mind that Wolf's analysing is more along the way of, "How best do I kill these guys, if it comes to that."

Status
Not open for further replies.