Soldiers of Steel OOC (signups closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was originally going to model my mech after the starcraft Viking, but then realized that someone else probably had better anti air capabilities

@Potatocat you know a lot about guns bro. You're so amazing, how about helping me about the gun that I will use in my mech. :D

So the idea behind your mech is a sort of sniper? Correct? If so I think what you have already is fine. Large caliber...... maybe make the barrel longer? How tall is the mech?

So the idea behind your mech is a sort of sniper? Correct? If so I think what you have already is fine. Large caliber...... maybe make the barrel longer? How tall is the mech?

The mech is 30 feet maybe, I don't know. What's the best size for a very fast mech?

I will have some changes about my mech. So, here is my new mech:

468px-Sharpshooter.jpg

REAPER
VERSATILE MOBILE ASSASSIN
Light / Utility / Ranged

Nicknamed "The Ripper" by friend and foe alike, this mobile assassin utilizes a mid-range sniper rifle to tear through unsuspecting enemies from the safety of the shadows.

SPECIAL ABILITY

Precision Overdrive

Greatly increases the accuracy of all weapons for a short duration.

Weapons and Items

slug-rifle.png

SLUG RIFLE
The Slug Rifle is a highly accurate, long-range weapon. Its rate of fire is low, but the severe damage and high effective range give the Slug Rifle incredible utility for snipers.
ke-sabot.png

KE-SABOT
This scaled-down version of the Sabot Rifle is an excellent mid-range sniper rifle with zoom optics. The KE-Sabot fires faster than Sabot Rifle, but deals less damage.
radar-scrambler.png

RADAR SCRAMBLER
The Radar Scrambler item deploys a device that adds numerous false blips to enemy radars.

Have we heard from all the players that submitted CS's?

I was originally going to model my mech after the starcraft Viking, but then realized that someone else probably had better anti air capabilities

Wow, that is hi-freaking-larious. Just, you know, SOMEONE will have decent anti-air capabilities..... or not at all. XD

@JericDeath the mechs have not arrived yet, but are set to do so in the morning. You should fix your post to reflect that.

Wow, nothing has happened since I went on my little vacation... So, roll call?

@Lord Roku Ummm, please bring that back, we may be able to do something depending on whether or not people come back....

My bad. Life has been shitty lately. Im gonna see if I can move the story forward

Yeah that's fine. I would like to know who is still paying attention however...

Do not worry, I try to post with the general flow of things, and I'm still here.

Hope you don't mind me takin the Firefly for the dream, The Oddsman.

I again apologize if the post was too long.

Nah it was good. Liked the whole lars idea. Keepup the good work

I'm here, haven't had interwebs for the past few days.

Roll call for anyone who still wants to participate

Name: Nathan "Mute" Bennett

Call sign: "Mute"

Appearance:
Standing 6'1 with a swimmer's build and short black hair. His facial features include a well-kept goatee and a vertical scar on his left eye. His skin is a light-brown with a fair complexion. His casual clothing is standard military cargo pants, a hooded leather jacket, and white t-shirt.
pilot-small.jpg

Mech:

FMJ-Havoc Mech) Armed wit titanium plating, advanced shielding, and dual .50 Caliber wrist-mounted mini-guns. The Havoc is one of the most advanced exo suits with a dangerous power source: a nuclear reactor. The structure of arms and legs make it efficient for CQC with both enemy personnel and enemy Mechs. One of Section 11's most recent creations, it has a built in voice-activated fail safe in case it should be rendered immobile or captured. rmor is weak around the neck and knee-joints, and it's weapon system has a rapid overheat rate.
Image17.png

Bio/background:

Nathan was once a casual kid on New Earth. Graduated High School with straight A's, surpassed top of his class in college, and with no friends as usual. Fresh out of New Earth University and straight into the fire of the G.G.M.C, Nathan quickly made a name for himself as a decorated soldier. In 2651 Nathan held an overthrown base while waiting for back-up as a one man army. When reinforcements arrived, Nathan did everything in his power to secure his wounded and evacuated them safely. This awarded him the Expert Infantryman Badge and promoted him to Lt. Nathan Bennett, and his silence awarding him his nickname: Mute.

Four years following his promotion, Nathan served during the Zenith Valley Massacre and saved hundreds--a small number compared to those who died. In the the aftermath he loss his team, and survived as a soul survivor, awarding him the Medal of Honor and promotion to Commander Bennett. Recognized for his skill as a soldier, he was taken in by Section 11 without hesitation, now serving them without fault.

@Potatocat here you are

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.