Soldiers of Steel OOC (signups closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to say that death was using this kind of sniper rifle:
fictional_firearm__hc_sr514_barracuda_sniper_rifle_by_czechbiohazard-d6hh6lu.png

Type: Sniper Rifle

Caliber: .338 Lupa
Action: Gas operated, rotating bolt
Magazine capacity: 20 rounds
Rate of fire: Semi-Automatic
Effective range: about 850 meters

and uses this kind of side arm:
fictional_firearm__hc_p45e__ginger__compact_pistol_by_czechbiohazard-d6irp07.png

Type: Semi-automatic pistol

Action: Single action
Chamber: .45 ACP
Magazine Capacity: 9

Character Sheet

Name: Wolf Wolters

Call sign: Stürzen Wolf

Appearance: Wolf is a six foot five inch tall slab of extremely well muscled meat. He keeps his blonde hair out of the way by shaving it into a low buzz-cut. He has bright blue eyes that give him a piercing gaze. He has a very square jaw, and thin lips, often pulled into a slight grin. In combat, he wears a lightly armored pressure suit with a small built in air supply.
images

Mech: Monte Carlo Industries Type III Jackdaw Light Assault Mech. Armed with dual Avenger auto-cannons. These are 30mm, 8 barreled Gatling cannons firing armor piercing incendiary ammo, based on an ancient design. With two firing speeds, 2,100 and 4,200 RPM, and a 1,200 ammo load (per gun) greatly limit the amount of firing time, but allow for a massive amount of firepower to be delivered in a short amount of time (DESIGN NOTE:DUE TO MASSIVE RECOIL, FIRING ON THE MOVE IS ILL-ADVISED M.C. Ind.). Also carries 4 dual purpose missiles. To go with this theme, the entire system strives for, and succeeds at being extremely quick and maneuverable, but is light on armor. This means the system is well suited for hit-and-run and scouting missions.

Gatling_Power_by_KaranaK.jpg

Bio/background: Wolf is a soldier, and a damn good one at that. German born. Since the ripe age of 18 he has been military. Originally trained by the GG as general infantry, but when he showed a certain gravity towards mech combat, his training route was changed. He performed exemplary and was given many important, high risk, missions.

During his many missions he began to garner a certain reputation. He was ruthless. No matter what, he completed the mission and he did so with a bang, not stopping or hesitating if even civilians got in the way. The mission always came first and he always completed his objective, no matter the cost.

When being deployed in an anti-mech role, he reveled in the challenge. Taking full full advantage of his firepower and speed he has, to this day, reaved great misery upon his foes.

Make note of a couple changes I made. Small, but important. Mostly the change in callsign.

I like to say that death was using this kind of sniper rifle:
fictional_firearm__hc_sr514_barracuda_sniper_rifle_by_czechbiohazard-d6hh6lu.png

Type: Sniper Rifle

Caliber: .338 Lupa
Action: Gas operated, rotating bolt
Magazine capacity: 20 rounds
Rate of fire: Semi-Automatic
Effective range: about 850 meters

and uses this kind of side arm:
fictional_firearm__hc_p45e__ginger__compact_pistol_by_czechbiohazard-d6irp07.png

Type: Semi-automatic pistol

Action: Single action
Chamber: .45 ACP
Magazine Capacity: 9

Effective range of 850 meters on a .338 Lapua? No, 1,750 meters, for man sized targets, is the military established maximum effective range, but the longest confirmed combat kill was CoH Craig Harrison at 2,475 meters.

Last edited:
Another thing, what is up with all the weapons? We've got mechs! XD

Alright. Dunruffle has given me prior permission to help move the story along if I feel that it is needed, and I do think I can help to help everyone move along some.

Woah, everyone posted a lot in OC and I didn't even recognize. o.o
/hasnoideaaboutgunsyoullhavetohelpmeoutlater c:

I like guns.

I don't know a damn thing about their technics.

But I like them. Mostly for their effects on whatever you're aiming at.

ANd shit, the Colonel's name is Preston! FUCK ME! XD But, I guess dunruffle got it, so nvm about that part of my post. lol

*shrugs* I guess I'll learn on the way. I'm more of a melee kinda person xD

Lol sorry. Im on my poop phone so it takes me much longer than usual to type stuff out

JODIE'S A MEDIC AND SHE'S NOT THERE TO CHECK UP ON YONG. #rpprobs

Tiltshift, I suggest you check out the youtube video I posted. It will give you an idea of some of the firepower we will be using. If you want, I can link you a few videos of different types of weapons being fired. It'll give you an idea of their effect on targets. The most important part is to know what certain weapons do so you know how to realistically avoid them.

^ Same here. Which is why James has a tomahawk.

EDIT: About the Melee preference thing.

Lol jodie has to use the ladies room. Cant expect her to care about a guy who purposfully pissed lars off XD

@Potatocat Thanks, will do ^^

@Thomas McTavish Yay :D Melee buddy c:

Yeah well, I never said she would have been nice about it. xD She's just a medic after all, no point in not using her skill to check up on 'almost dead' yong lol

ai pissed Lars off and I'm not unconscious ;-;
what the fuck am I his favorite now? Do I remind him of himself in the early days?

Hey that'd actually be really cool.

Ish.

Actually...

Coool for plot, but ohjesus for his soul D:

And yeah, why are people getting guns and crap when we're using 7 foot tall mechs to building-sized mechs?

I HAZ A GRENADE LAUNCHER, AND LASER CANNON, AN ARTILLERY CANNON, A COUPLE MISSILE PODS, JUMP JETS, HEAVY ARMOR, SOME COOL SHIELDS, AND THIS REALLY RAD COCKPIT-LIZARD

OOHH, and i hav a sniper rifle ^.^

o.0 dafuuuuq?

Lol idk. But I mean irish keeps pissing lars off so its kinda expected. But it seems you do enjoy filling the role of smartass/punching bag lol XD

Status
Not open for further replies.