So Close, Yet So Far...(Male Needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@york Yeah, same here. I never knew that so much went into roleplaying. But, I prefer this version of roleplaying. That's just my opinion though XD

@york Yeah, same here. I never knew that so much went into roleplaying. But, I prefer this version of roleplaying. That's just my opinion though XD
X3 yeah same really XD

Reactions: Serpentine
XD Well, just recently I thought of a theme for my character... Maybe it's jus tbecause I've been playing Everlasting Summer too much, but I edited the link into my character sheet, though I could link it here too if you want o.o

@york Really? I'll check it out! I'm excited to see what you put ^-^

@york *gasp* I just noticed that your theme is from a visual novel!! I love those!! >.< Of course, since I'm a girl, I play the ones about boys XD But, anyway, I loved the theme. It makes me want to change mine to a theme from one of the visual novels I've played. You know what, I think I will :D

@york *gasp* I just noticed that your theme is from a visual novel!! I love those!! >.< Of course, since I'm a girl, I play the ones about boys XD But, anyway, I loved the theme. It makes me want to change mine to a theme from one of the visual novels I've played. You know what, I think I will :D
XD Yeah, you could say I'm a fan of visual novels too o.o recently stumbled into that one on the steam store, it's free so there's that but, the English translation's a little wierd :P still, good story in my opinion o.o (Also; I'm very intrigued which one you'll choose o.o I've only played like one or two visual novels, but they're amazing!)

@york Yes! Finally, somebody else who plays visual novels! I don't think any of my friends play them, so I'm like a loner Otaku or something T_T But, I'm gonna find a theme, so excited :D

@york Yes! Finally, somebody else who plays visual novels! I don't think any of my friends play them, so I'm like a loner Otaku or something T_T But, I'm gonna find a theme, so excited :D
X3 If I had more money and knew Japanese, I'd be buying more Visual novels, but I guess I'm alright with the few english ones I've managed to get my hands on o.o

@york Yeah, I mainly download mine. They're all English, so I'm happy about it. I find all the ones I play on Deviantart, made by other people. They're pretty awesome :3

@york Yeah, I mainly download mine. They're all English, so I'm happy about it. I find all the ones I play on Deviantart, made by other people. They're pretty awesome :3
o.o I should probably check there sometime when I have the time and remember >.< I heard there's some pretty good ones from there but I kinda derped and forgot about that for a while X.X

@york Lol XD That's awesome. I put the theme on there :D It's a song by Mozart, but it's on a game from Deviantart I played. It's pretty cool :3

@york Lol XD That's awesome. I put the theme on there :D It's a song by Mozart, but it's on a game from Deviantart I played. It's pretty cool :3
o-o You know, I ran into that song a few years ago while browsing youtube, it's kinda wierd but true XD brings back odd memories :3

@york Really? Wow XD that's a pretty strange coincidence X3 Oh, by the way, I'm about to go somewhere for a little while, but I'll definitely be on later. I'm gonna go practice for All-Region band try-outs T_T Wish me luck :P

@york Really? Wow XD that's a pretty strange coincidence X3 Oh, by the way, I'm about to go somewhere for a little while, but I'll definitely be on later. I'm gonna go practice for All-Region band try-outs T_T Wish me luck :P
o.o Good luck on that I guess X3 and I shall see you later o-o

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.