So Close, Yet So Far...(Male Needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@york Woop! XD I was actually worried that nobody would be on when I got back, but yay! Everybody's still on! 8VD

@york Woop! XD I was actually worried that nobody would be on when I got back, but yay! Everybody's still on! 8VD
XD Yeah, it's like almost 3 PM for me (because I live in the PST time zone o.o)

@york Oh wow! Right now, it's 4:57 where I am :P and I'm drinking a soda...about to open some Pringles XD

@york Oh wow! Right now, it's 4:57 where I am :P and I'm drinking a soda...about to open some Pringles XD
I'm jealous >.< I don't have access to that sort of thing all the time, but I really want some chips just about now :P School vending machine is filled with "healthy foods" now meaning no chips for me at school ;-; (and I rarely go to other places to buy those things... Which I probably need :P)

@york Aww :( that's not right! We actually used to have soda machines in our school by the athletic girls/boys changing rooms (ha, when I was actually in athletics X3) But then they filled it with water bottles. Now, they don't even do that -.- At least you can buy some type of snacks at your school T_T and I got the Pringles at the Dollar Store like...twenty minutes ago when my mom picked me back up XD

@york Aww :( that's not right! We actually used to have soda machines in our school by the athletic girls/boys changing rooms (ha, when I was actually in athletics X3) But then they filled it with water bottles. Now, they don't even do that -.- At least you can buy some type of snacks at your school T_T and I got the Pringles at the Dollar Store like...twenty minutes ago when my mom picked me back up XD
XD Yeah, I kinda wish I do those things more often myself >.< I miss the old days when they put proper foods and shtuff in the vending machines (Oh well, I'll probably have to remember to visit my local grocery store more often :P)

@york Yeah...I didn't really like athletics and was only in it one year for middle school...now, I'm in marching band X3. I used to remember going to a school a long time ago (I moved a lot when I was younger >.>) and in the mornings sometimes they would have these huge muffins. They would either be Banana Nut, Apple Cinnamon, or Chocolate Chip. I always went for the chocolate chip ones XD I miss that... :L

@york Yeah...I didn't really like athletics and was only in it one year for middle school...now, I'm in marching band X3. I used to remember going to a school a long time ago (I moved a lot when I was younger >.>) and in the mornings sometimes they would have these huge muffins. They would either be Banana Nut, Apple Cinnamon, or Chocolate Chip. I always went for the chocolate chip ones XD I miss that... :L
;-; There's alot of things about what schools used to do that we miss >.< Oh well, moving back to Canada is a plausible idea but meh, too far into schooling here to just abandon ship o.o

@york I'm with you on that one :S Except, I've lived in the US all my life...I don't really have any family in other countries, unless you want to count Germany. The people that live there aren't my real family, it's more like family by marriage. Go Americans, with our cheeseburgers and many sodas =D [Enter Sarcasm Here]

@york I'm with you on that one :S Except, I've lived in the US all my life...I don't really have any family in other countries, unless you want to count Germany. The people that live there aren't my real family, it's more like family by marriage. Go Americans, with our cheeseburgers and many sodas =D [Enter Sarcasm Here]
o.o I seriously have a strange thing going on, I was born in China but I traveled all over the place eventually ending up in America (My dad has weird history with jobs but I think he's settled down for good now)

@york That's pretty tough 0_0 I don't know what it would be like to travel all around like that, but it seems like fun. That is, unless you make friends in one country then move to another...that's a pretty long distance friendship.

@york That's pretty tough 0_0 I don't know what it would be like to travel all around like that, but it seems like fun. That is, unless you make friends in one country then move to another...that's a pretty long distance friendship.
XD Well, when something like that happens, you develop a distinct thing with Social awkwardness since you're not really accustomed to any of the social norms wherever you're at :S even now that I've settled down, I'm still a little slow when it comes to social cues for that reason >.< In other words, it's more difficult to socialize once you hit a certain age o.o and that becomes more of a permanent thing

@york Oh...I guess it's not such a good thing then. If I were to go to your school, I would've been friends with you XD I get along with strange people, sometimes to the point where I'm like "0_0 How am I friends with these guys..." mainly because of their different interests, but we all have one thing or another in common I guess. But yeah, I like being friends with people no matter who they are. When they aren't purposely obnoxious, disgusting, or annoying of course. Trust me, there are some people in my school that I wish I didn't even know. Other than that, I accept people for who they are. It's all about the personality in my book, where as others judge people before getting to know them.

@york Oh...I guess it's not such a good thing then. If I were to go to your school, I would've been friends with you XD I get along with strange people, sometimes to the point where I'm like "0_0 How am I friends with these guys..." mainly because of their different interests, but we all have one thing or another in common I guess. But yeah, I like being friends with people no matter who they are. When they aren't purposely obnoxious, disgusting, or annoying of course. Trust me, there are some people in my school that I wish I didn't even know. Other than that, I accept people for who they are. It's all about the personality in my book, where as others judge people before getting to know them.
XD I do the same pretty much (despite being a very clumsy/awkward/shy person at first >.<)

@york Yeah, I'm not really that clumsy, but I sure do have my days X3 Even thought I'm not blonde, I definitely have blonde moments, too. One time I was talking to my friends and band teacher, and she had spoke spanish during class one day. I was retelling that story and instead of saying she was speaking spanish, I said she was speaking Mexican -.- That got a few laughs from my friends. I also don't do good with paying for things myself. Like, I went to Dairy Queen one time and didn't have enough money, so I was literally freaking out. My face went red, I felt even more heat from my jacket...it was terrible *sigh* I was even scared to go up to a cashier to ask for a dollar in quarters XD

@york Yeah, I'm not really that clumsy, but I sure do have my days X3 Even thought I'm not blonde, I definitely have blonde moments, too. One time I was talking to my friends and band teacher, and she had spoke spanish during class one day. I was retelling that story and instead of saying she was speaking spanish, I said she was speaking Mexican -.- That got a few laughs from my friends. I also don't do good with paying for things myself. Like, I went to Dairy Queen one time and didn't have enough money, so I was literally freaking out. My face went red, I felt even more heat from my jacket...it was terrible *sigh* I was even scared to go up to a cashier to ask for a dollar in quarters XD
XD Well, I'm not gonna delve into the super dumb moments I've had as a kid (simply because it's too embarassing) but so far I've managed to bash my shin countless times on my bedframe (thanks for it being so close to the door), trip over basically nothing at all, and even run into a wall at some point. Don't even get me started on what I've accidentally said rather than what I meant to say X.X

@york Oh my gosh! I hate hitting my shin! It hurts so bad T_T when I was younger, I used to sit in these desks that had bars under them. I used to swing my legs a little for no reason, then I'd hit my shin. Then, one day a long time ago, I was sleeping after a test, but we had long tables in the classroom instead of individual desks, so we head these folders that blocked the other students from cheating. Well, I guess I was dreaming about falling, because all of a sudden before I hit the ground in my dream, my whole body just jerked, so I kicked the table, causing me to wake up. But, I kept my eyes closed because it was embarrassing...

@york Oh my gosh! I hate hitting my shin! It hurts so bad T_T when I was younger, I used to sit in these desks that had bars under them. I used to swing my legs a little for no reason, then I'd hit my shin. Then, one day a long time ago, I was sleeping after a test, but we had long tables in the classroom instead of individual desks, so we head these folders that blocked the other students from cheating. Well, I guess I was dreaming about falling, because all of a sudden before I hit the ground in my dream, my whole body just jerked, so I kicked the table, causing me to wake up. But, I kept my eyes closed because it was embarrassing...
X.X The shin seems to produce the most painfull sensations felt by seemingly minor injuries XS that's how it feels like anways.

@york I know T_T the same thing goes for my funny bone. I hate hitting it as much as I hate hitting my shin...one time I actually bruised it @_@

@york I know T_T the same thing goes for my funny bone. I hate hitting it as much as I hate hitting my shin...one time I actually bruised it @_@
XS Yeah... There's that nerve poking out that you hit >.< I kinda found that out doing some research and from experience o.o it really sucks when you hit the arm at the right angle since the nerve doesn't just give you a jolt of pain, it kind of lingers there for a while :S

Status
Not open for further replies.