So Close, Yet So Far...(Male Needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You, good sir, are absolutely right! ^-^
Just to let you know o.o I'll be away for a while at a friends house, he invited me over for Thanksgivings Dinner and all >.< Anyways I'll be on whenever I can and reply again o.o (sorry for the late response btw, kinda slept alot :S)

@york It's fine! Happy Thanksgiving by the way, hope you have fun ^-^ Plus, I was sort of away all day anyway...but oh well! I'll see you when you come back on :D

@york It's fine! Happy Thanksgiving by the way, hope you have fun ^-^ Plus, I was sort of away all day anyway...but oh well! I'll see you when you come back on :D
o.o I'm back now, but thanks I guess XD (the dinner took less time than I thought o-o)

@york Oh...okay then XD I noticed you were on when I checked our thread, seeing the green light on. Then, I was like "Oh...he's back already??" Well, alright! ^-^

@york Oh...okay then XD I noticed you were on when I checked our thread, seeing the green light on. Then, I was like "Oh...he's back already??" Well, alright! ^-^
I actually leave the forums page open most of the time :P so there's that too o.o don't let the online thing decieve you.

@york Ehhh I do the same thing too. For example, today I was gone the whole time but left the website on my laptop...yeaaahh probably not the best idea >.< So I just got your message around ten minutes ago.

@york Ehhh I do the same thing too. For example, today I was gone the whole time but left the website on my laptop...yeaaahh probably not the best idea >.< So I just got your message around ten minutes ago.
XD Yeah, figured something like that was happening o-o I should probably see if I can manually make mysself appear as offline when I'm, well, offline o.o

@york Yeah, at night I usually just close out the page and close my laptop. But if I'm doing something that takes around 20-30 minutes, I just leave it open :/

@york Yeah, at night I usually just close out the page and close my laptop. But if I'm doing something that takes around 20-30 minutes, I just leave it open :/
XS I leave it open all the time >.< because I keep my computer on just incase there's some important matter/emergency I need to respond to

@york I thought about that...whelp, I guess that means when I go to sleep, my laptop does too. Plus, my laptop's kind of old anyway, so I turn it off so that it doesn't overheat and power off on me. It's happened a couple times when I have too many tabs open XD

@york I thought about that...whelp, I guess that means when I go to sleep, my laptop does too. Plus, my laptop's kind of old anyway, so I turn it off so that it doesn't overheat and power off on me. It's happened a couple times when I have too many tabs open XD
What it probably needs is an upgrade or better cooling o.o (I used to accidentally overload the graphics card because I opened too many tabs before I built the computer I have now :p)

@york Hmm...yeah that might be it. Thanks XD And that's awesome that you built your own computer :D I don't think I could do that 0_0

@york Hmm...yeah that might be it. Thanks XD And that's awesome that you built your own computer :D I don't think I could do that 0_0
Truth to be told I had help :P it was the first one I built so had a bit of experienced help with doing it o.o (thankfully that was the case since I made a few mistakes here and there :S) but nonetheless, that was a thing o.o

@york Ah, I see. It's still cool though! :3 Help or not, you still made a computer...pretty awesome sounding to me :D

• Love
Reactions: York
@york You're welcome XD I just think it's cool because I don't think I could make a computer. Maybe with some help I could, but otherwise...eheh nope.

@york You're welcome XD I just think it's cool because I don't think I could make a computer. Maybe with some help I could, but otherwise...eheh nope.
Well, the way you build them these days is to get the seperate parts, put them together, and voila :P (it requires alot more work than it sounds though o-o)

Status
Not open for further replies.