So Close, Yet So Far...(Male Needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@york Mhm, especially when the numbness travels to your pink finger. You know what else is just as bad? Stubbing your toes, slamming your finger in a door, or even jamming your finger against a wall or piece of furniture T_T

@york Mhm, especially when the numbness travels to your pink finger. You know what else is just as bad? Stubbing your toes, slamming your finger in a door, or even jamming your finger against a wall or piece of furniture T_T
There's also that really annoying backpain you get when you bend over for too long >.< (I got that when my spine got all messed up because I bent down for too long fixing my computer fans a little XD

@york Yes!! XD I also don't like seeing other people getting hit. Like, for example, if I watch somebody hit their shin, it makes me want to grab my own shin or something. I don't know. Same thing happens when somebody gets punched it the nose. X3

@york Yes!! XD I also don't like seeing other people getting hit. Like, for example, if I watch somebody hit their shin, it makes me want to grab my own shin or something. I don't know. Same thing happens when somebody gets punched it the nose. X3
Yeah o.o it's painfull to watch >.<

@york Oh my gosh I'm such a baby T_T I'm in that part of Youtube again...my feels!!

@york Oh my gosh I'm such a baby T_T I'm in that part of Youtube again...my feels!!
o.o I've just gotten through a really good visual novel that pretty much gave the similar feels XD so I guess I can relate

@york Yes!! I'm watching Long Distance Relationship bf and gfs meeting for the first time...*sigh* -silently wishes it could happen to me- This is what happens when I hang around my dad a lot T_T I watch all the sappy stuff on Youtube...you know, things like soldiers surprising their family when they come home (love the family reactions) and marriage proposals...what's wrong with me?? XD I really need to start playing the many visual novels I have on my computer as well...

@york Yes!! I'm watching Long Distance Relationship bf and gfs meeting for the first time...*sigh* -silently wishes it could happen to me- This is what happens when I hang around my dad a lot T_T I watch all the sappy stuff on Youtube...you know, things like soldiers surprising their family when they come home (love the family reactions) and marriage proposals...what's wrong with me?? XD I really need to start playing the many visual novels I have on my computer as well...
X3 I guess those are interesting too >.< (I kinda keep away from those because I start feeling a little jealous sometimes o.o) though yeah, perhaps that would be a good idea, just be carefull or you'll end up spending most of your free time on them :P (which is what happened to me over Thanksgivings break XD)

@york I know what you mean XD I'm happy for them, but then I'm like "...why??" the jealousy is real...And I'm actually surprised that I spend more time on here than playing visual novels. Hah, I might just play one later tonight :D ! My free time is when I watch anime, play visual novels, and roleplay 0_0 I feel so lazy now >.< XDD

@york I know what you mean XD I'm happy for them, but then I'm like "...why??" the jealousy is real...And I'm actually surprised that I spend more time on here than playing visual novels. Hah, I might just play one later tonight :D ! My free time is when I watch anime, play visual novels, and roleplay 0_0 I feel so lazy now >.< XDD
XD Same actually, except I play strategy games and anything in my steam library or watch videos sometimes too o.o

@york Yeah! XD The first day back at school practically drained all of my energy though T_T we were watching a movie in one of my classes, and everybody (including me) except for a few people, fell asleep. It was great because it was one of my longer class periods too, and the teacher didn't care when we slept ^-^ Such a long day...

@york Yeah! XD The first day back at school practically drained all of my energy though T_T we were watching a movie in one of my classes, and everybody (including me) except for a few people, fell asleep. It was great because it was one of my longer class periods too, and the teacher didn't care when we slept ^-^ Such a long day...
XD I fell asleep really early yesterday which was why I couldn't respond... My brain shut down on me since I was so tired (and insomnia kinda took all of my energy out of me the nights before >.<)

@york It's fine XD Insomnia seems tough to deal with, but I've never had it so I don't really know. At least you got sleep though, so I guess that's all that matters ^-^

@york It's fine XD Insomnia seems tough to deal with, but I've never had it so I don't really know. At least you got sleep though, so I guess that's all that matters ^-^
o.o It's something I've developed ever since I moved over to America from Canada :P (it was a strange mixture of both jetlag and not being able to sleep because we were suck at an airport >.<)

@york oh wow that's no fun...I heard the time change over in Canada's different too, right? I don't know I could be wrong *has never been to Canada* ^-^

@york oh wow that's no fun...I heard the time change over in Canada's different too, right? I don't know I could be wrong *has never been to Canada* ^-^
XD It's a 3 hour difference for me (also sorry about not responding to that roleplay, I'm trying desperately to find a song I don't know the name of right now, or well 3 XD)

@york It's alright ^-^ I know the feeling, it happens to me all the time. Do you know who sings the song, or is that what you're trying to figure out? XD

@york It's alright ^-^ I know the feeling, it happens to me all the time. Do you know who sings the song, or is that what you're trying to figure out? XD
It's a music track with no lyrics which makes it so much more difficult, but I'm getting there! o.o

@york Alright :D! You've made a breakthrough XD While you've been doing that, I've been watching Markiplier play The Evil Within ^-^ so go ahead and take your time XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.