So Close, Yet So Far...(Male Needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Serpentine

Original poster
Right now, I'm bored and want to know if anybody (that can play a male) wants to roleplay with me. This roleplay will be turned more towards a romance, but definitely under 18+ content. Sooo, here's the idea I had in my head.

Idea:

There's a girl, she's stubborn and sarcastic and doesn't show others her pain when they put her down. She stays strong, yet inside she's hurting. She knows not to hurt herself or do anything crazy, so she just sits in her room and writes things in her journal. One day, she accidentally leaves her journal in the classroom, and somebody decided to pick it up. It's a boy, who oddly enough, is one of the people who bullies her. As he reads her journal day by day, how will he feel? Will he stand up for the girl in the future, or just stand by and watch from the distance? All the while, the girl is frantic over her lost journal, worried that somebody will read it. Maybe when the girl is in bullying situations, the boy will help somehow while not revealing herself. The girl will start wondering who the mystery person is and start to investigate, wanting to meet the amazing boy who keeps helping her. But, what will her reaction be when she notices that it is one of her worst bullies from the past?

~

Well, that's the basic idea, so anybody interested? I need somebody who can play a male and can type over three sentences ^-^

*pops out of nowhere* I guess I can give it a shot o.o

Wow, that was fast! That would be great, thank you ^-^ I'll post the character sheet here, so you can make your character. Oh, and is there anything you wanted to add to the plot? Any good ideas will be welcome :)

@york

I guess I'll expand on the plot as things happen o.o and yeah XD I'm totally not stalking signup sections looking for new roleplays sometimes *hides*

Haha, I know what you mean, I may or may not do the same thing >.> XD Okay, here's the character sheet

Name:
Personality:
Appearance (Picture is fine, or description. Whatever you want):
Fears:
Theme song (This is optional, but I'll be doing one):
Other Info:

There it is! :D @york

Yay! I shall make one in a moment o.o

Name: Dante Meyer
Personality:
Appearance (Picture is fine, or description. Whatever you want):
Animeboy-1-1.gif

Fears: Being alone, rejection, being ignored
Theme song:
Other Info: He's kind on the inside, but currently very vulnerable to peer pressure.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I love it! Okay, now for mine.

Name: Alvie Renolds
Personality:
Appearance:
large.jpg

Fears: Being hit, rumors, and spilled secrets
Theme Song:
Other info: Carries around a journal filled with personal secrets and feelings.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: York
I love it! Okay, now for mine.
Name: Alvie Renolds
Personality:
Appearance:
Fears: Being hit, rumors, and spilled secrets
Theme Song:
Other info: Carries around a journal filled with personal secrets and feelings.
Looks pretty good :3 I think we're ready to start o.o

Alright, I'll make the thread and post the link here ^-^

Yay! :3 I shall work on a post! o.o

@Serpentine *yawns* I'm heading off to bed in a bit o.o so see ya when I wake up XD hopefully I won't be long o.o

Sure, no problem. I'm about to head to bed myself! We'll continue tomorrow :) See you! @york

Sort of felt like putting what Antonio and George look like, just for the fun of it ^-^

Animeguy-3.jpg

7d83ddf6b88b97d5b8c825c917101bef.jpg

Oh, you're welcome XD I couldn't really find a good Antonio picture though, so I just picked the one that looked the meanest ^-^ Woop Woop, go visualizations!! *0*.....*face palm*

Oh, you're welcome XD I couldn't really find a good Antonio picture though, so I just picked the one that looked the meanest ^-^ Woop Woop, go visualizations!! *0*.....*face palm*
XD Don't worry, it's fine o.o it's the image that counts

Status
Not open for further replies.