Snow-Fallen Zombies - 2.0: Descussion/OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
pretty excited for this rp, when do you plan to start?

When we have a good number of Rpers. There are a few people features in the previous sfz I wish to join this one. It will give me enough time to come up with some plot, get the first shelter down. The miner details.

Oh no, I won't be leaving. I'm also very excited for this RP and plan on riding it out for as long as I can!

Lol, I kinda got that from your last post. But like myself, I like to focuse on one Rp at a time as well if it's fast pase enough. If the people in the thread take a few days to Reply to the thread I like to wonder around in search of Rp's to fill my time up with.

Name: Desiree Roux

Sex: Female

Apperance:
this_won__t_hurt_one_bit____by_erina-d556a7p.jpg
Desiree once took great pride in dressing as much like a "naughty nurse" as was physically possible, but of recent times has taken to wearing the more practical scrubs albeit with rather more of a plunging neckline than is necessary. She believes there's no harm in a bit of eye candy regardless of the workplace.

Occupasion: Just graduated medical school, was angling for the vacant position of nurse in Neigeflacon.

Occupasional Skills: Good grasp of medical knowledge. Very adept at first aid and most emergency treatments. Can run on very small hours of sleep without noticable ill-effects.

Personality: Desiree radiates confidence in her area of expertise and indeed in most aspects of her life, knowing that a confident demeanor is more likely to earn you the trust of others than a tentative one. Outside the workplace she is a bouncy and outgoing girl with little respect for the concept of personal space as a result of her training. Stubborn as a mule and almost as hardworking, she won't easily back down from a challenge once accepted. On the flip side though, she definitely needs to mature a little more; she acts a few years younger than she is at the best of times.

I like how you gave us a "photo-shoot" picture as if the collage student was once a model. Paying off school loans are we? Lol.

I like the fact that you gave a vauge descripsion of how she switched to regular scrubs when she moved to Neigeflacon seeing how it is cold up there most of the year.

I think the girl is sweet and her personality with clash with every character in this Rp. And for the sake of conflict, I aprove Desiree.

Desire-e, I get it now.

Do you two need your blood pressure checked? you shouldn't have spontaneous nosebleeds... *flaunts nurse outfit*

No but seriously, I'm looking forward to this ^^

I think we have enough players for what i have in mind. Any others who wish to join are more then welcome to but when we reach closer to the end of the thread, I will close applicasions and you can not join from that point onward. i will make the thread within the hour... or two. Three if I need another cup of coffee...

I think he's dead. You made him die ._.

but YES I'M EXCITED LETS DO THIS!

How is mine, Ming? :< Meanie, won't comment.

sorry, i was just busy making the thread. what did you want of me?

Ok, who wants to be first poster?

Im thinking of a number between 1-10 and who ever guesses it closest and sends me the awenser via Pm, i will make them first poster.

Oh yeah, i completely forgot ^^ sorry bunny. Your Char is approved =P

so quick question. Does the medical building have a roof?