Snow-Fallen Zombies - 2.0: Descussion/OOC

yes, but it's unaccessible to anyone. Remember, its like a house so the roof it pointed at the top.

eating a very late lunch. will post in a few.

Hopefully that's okay for a first post of sorts. Taking an hour or so's snooze right now but I won't be up long after that anyway. Don't know if I'd be expected to post more tonight but yeah, there's my warning.

Ming? Since you mentioned only a few characters in your post does that mean they're not with the group yet, or that you just didn't mention them?

Edit: Nevermind, I'll just go at it.

So is there a posting order, or is it just random right now?

Posting free-will is now active. You may post out of turn as of now.

When I activate toe order, it will go as fallows:

negima342

Ming

TinyRustyPiglets

GrimBunny

Mew-Ela

Na, you were the first one to create your character.

The 1-10 didnt go as well as i exspected, You were the only one who gave me a Pm.

oh ok... well I still get to go first though.... but what was the number anyway?

Negima, if your going to talk to us, use this thread. It's for descussions only. Leave the other thread for the Rp.

And as reguard to your question, No. You're doing allright =) keep that pace and detail and you will be a good Rper in my book :P

alright that was just a little side note. thanks for the compliment. I just felt that I went kind of fast

Letting you know I'll be going to bed in like an hour. Probably different timezone from you all. I'll try and get Desiree away from everyone else before I go to sleep so she's not in your way. If you're the timezone I think then you're probably going to be at it for like another few hours yet.

its 8 at night here, but i'll still be going at it for a few more hours.

Yeah, we're at 1am right now. Gotta sleep by about 2 or 3, absolute latest. Getting up at 9. Anyway, posted. Hopefully not too disjointed.

^// ^ i kinda liked it, You sought to comfert my character by entering the room and perching him up after he vomited due to stress.

I've taken Desiree out of the way for now since I can't put off sleep any longer. I'll catch up tomorrow.

Thanks for informing us, Have a good nights sleep