Snow-Fallen Zombies - 2.0: Descussion/OOC

pretty excited for this rp, when do you plan to start?

When we have a good number of Rpers. There are a few people features in the previous sfz I wish to join this one. It will give me enough time to come up with some plot, get the first shelter down. The miner details.

Oh no, I won't be leaving. I'm also very excited for this RP and plan on riding it out for as long as I can!

Lol, I kinda got that from your last post. But like myself, I like to focuse on one Rp at a time as well if it's fast pase enough. If the people in the thread take a few days to Reply to the thread I like to wonder around in search of Rp's to fill my time up with.

Name: Desiree Roux

Sex: Female

Apperance:
this_won__t_hurt_one_bit____by_erina-d556a7p.jpg
Desiree once took great pride in dressing as much like a "naughty nurse" as was physically possible, but of recent times has taken to wearing the more practical scrubs albeit with rather more of a plunging neckline than is necessary. She believes there's no harm in a bit of eye candy regardless of the workplace.

Occupasion: Just graduated medical school, was angling for the vacant position of nurse in Neigeflacon.

Occupasional Skills: Good grasp of medical knowledge. Very adept at first aid and most emergency treatments. Can run on very small hours of sleep without noticable ill-effects.

Personality: Desiree radiates confidence in her area of expertise and indeed in most aspects of her life, knowing that a confident demeanor is more likely to earn you the trust of others than a tentative one. Outside the workplace she is a bouncy and outgoing girl with little respect for the concept of personal space as a result of her training. Stubborn as a mule and almost as hardworking, she won't easily back down from a challenge once accepted. On the flip side though, she definitely needs to mature a little more; she acts a few years younger than she is at the best of times.

I like how you gave us a "photo-shoot" picture as if the collage student was once a model. Paying off school loans are we? Lol.

I like the fact that you gave a vauge descripsion of how she switched to regular scrubs when she moved to Neigeflacon seeing how it is cold up there most of the year.

I think the girl is sweet and her personality with clash with every character in this Rp. And for the sake of conflict, I aprove Desiree.

Desire-e, I get it now.

Do you two need your blood pressure checked? you shouldn't have spontaneous nosebleeds... *flaunts nurse outfit*

No but seriously, I'm looking forward to this ^^

I think we have enough players for what i have in mind. Any others who wish to join are more then welcome to but when we reach closer to the end of the thread, I will close applicasions and you can not join from that point onward. i will make the thread within the hour... or two. Three if I need another cup of coffee...

I think he's dead. You made him die ._.

but YES I'M EXCITED LETS DO THIS!

How is mine, Ming? :< Meanie, won't comment.

sorry, i was just busy making the thread. what did you want of me?

Ok, who wants to be first poster?

Im thinking of a number between 1-10 and who ever guesses it closest and sends me the awenser via Pm, i will make them first poster.

Oh yeah, i completely forgot ^^ sorry bunny. Your Char is approved =P

so quick question. Does the medical building have a roof?