Snow-Fallen Zombies - 2.0: Descussion/OOC

Hey! You want me to play Natasha right? Just tell me the age and ill make the character sheet when I get out the shower :)

seeing that Mark is 19 in this one, Natasha has to be 23-24. She's also Russian so if you can Implement an acent, a slight lysp to conversasion pieces, it will make the story that much better steph =)

Poor ib, left out. xD ah well once we get the posting order on track it'll be all good. Now time to actually make a post.

I've been waiting for you Bunny =|

My nest post has something to do with Ib

I tried not to post unless they were interacting with me and I wanted to wait for the others to post first

there are only three of us here with Chars, Steph is creating the Oc of Natasha which will make sence a little later in the thread.

actually I told my friend about this and he said he's interested so he might show up in this thread

Tell him to make a Character Skript based on what i put on the first post. I'll see if he's able to join. =) Nothing better then Free Advertisment.

he might join tomorrow since he's to busy playing Guild Wars *mumbles* that pre purchasing bastard, got the game three days before me.... *normally* so yeah he could probably post a char sheet in a day or so. He's new to this place so try to cut him some slack and give advice please

Hi, I was interested in joining this RP, so hello to anyone who happens to already be involved. I just wanted some further clarification on the types of characters allowed. Can there be any non-humans? IE: animals, androids, humans with mutations or genetic alterations... Also are there any limitations to what types of weapons they can have?

Yes and no...

I don't want to give away anything I have planned ferther down the story, but I can clearly say with confidence that there might be... Might be alittle genetic alterasions that I will not clearify with the public.

You can only be human in this thread. The weapons you can have are hunting rifles, only. The story is based in the Alps of France, a hunting community pritty much. Everyone has a 30 ot 6 and other smaller calibar weapons. Think WWII weapons like the carbine and the M14 if you need weapon comparesons.

nice plot point reveal there Ming... so yeah that's my friend that I referred over here.

^^ so you're the guy who got guild wars earlier then Ty?

XD yeah, I'm having fun playing a Mesmer, been using a great sword.

can we get back to the rp and not taunt me with that guild wars 2 greatness

Need to wait for bunny. We cant continue with out here.

I just meant just stop talking bout them guild wars 2... it's taunting me

looks like I got another one that might come in. She's registering her account right about now