Slayers and Slaves: Advent of Demons

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are already with their slayers since the GM asked us to pair our characters. Just an opinion.
And I want to read the shower part :D
Q. Slayers with their demons live in the same apartment/house/place or is something like a big apartment complex were we cam see/meet/chat with other characters?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you really want to read an indecent act so early?? ԅ(+____+ ) (poke)

Maybe ? Well, to start a story with something spicy, to say it, it is quite good for the heart -evil laugh- -pokes back-

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Maybe ? Well, to start a story with something spicy, to say it, it is quite good for the heart -evil laugh- -pokes back-
I concur.

Besides, It's in Senna's nature to be....'playfully handsy' with people. She likes touching things and....people x3
Of course, she's not gonna do anything other than playfully flirt with him....for now xP

Also, she loves murder and sharp pointy things, but that's an entirely different thing xP

Alucard's post raises an interesting question for me:

If humans decide to side with/submit to the demons, do the demons even care enough to let them live or enslave them? Or do they just kill/possess them?

Reactions: Darru
@Ayla Sure Your welcome to make a character. Please read the rules before doing that though

@TarotLady No, there isn't a communal dwelling for all the slayers. You can meet and interact while on missions and so forth. I'll be introducing a big event in the next post which will draw everyone together, but I wanted to introduce my character first.

@Drakken Demons care nothing for humans, just to possess/sacrifice or kill them if their souls are too pure for sacrifice.

So I'll take that as the demons are already partnered and with their slayers, then?

Thank you ! :) Then I think I will work on a post now :)

You know, I'll just take that as a yes and get to work on a post soon....xP

I was wondering if it's too late to join in now?

@Shadow_Snow_Storm Its not too late. You can read the rules and go ahead and submit a C.S

@The Alchemist No actually. All the characters haven't been paired. My character is actually still without a partner for anyone interested. I'd advise that you guys get your pairings before you start posting. You can go ahead and post since you already have a partner

Oh

Alright then.

Boo~
I wanted to have Senna tease him xP

Ah well. I'll just have her have some fun making a bloodbath~

Awesome!
Name(?) [im not sure if she is supposed to have a name ;u;]
Baku

Appearance:

Personality:
Baku is a dark soul that resides in the darkness in the hearts of man. Her name comes from the ancient Japanese culture in which a demon in the form of a shadow and enters human's dreams, devours the sweetness of it and turns them into nightmares, eventually driving the victim to become criminally insane.

History:
Baku means 'Dream Eater' Or some other variation in the Japanese culture. In the human world, Baku appears to have the shadow and silhouette of an angel with wings. Baku does indeed have wings, but they are broken and bloody in the demon realm. She appears to be friendly, and picks her victims by their stress and anxiety levels, leaving them open to nightmares more easily. Once she chooses her victim, she enters their dreams and devours them, taining the victim's brain and leaving only reptitive nightmares that eventually drive them to be insane.

Powers:
Umbrakinesis- can manipulate and control darkness or shadows.
Light Absorption- Block out light in an area.
Shadow Mimicry- Become a shadow
Umbrageous Teleportation- Teleport Via shadows and darkness. With this abilitiy, she can cloak herself in shadow and travel unsighted through many places in the blink of an eye. This talent is used sparringly, since it takes up most of her energy and causes the need to feed immediately.

Demon form: Optional.

Weakness:
Any form of light, or any type of blessed metal.

I hope this wasnt too over the top? Im really liking this character and I hope she is okay! ;u;

Last edited:
Question the second: Are sealed demons require to always be near their master, or can they wander any? My gut assumption would be no, but I'd like to make sure.

EDIT: Also, Question the third: Do Slayers with a demon have some way of subduing them, like a command word? (the phrase 'SIT BOY!' immediately jumps to mind)

Blah. I know I said I'd post like, fifty times today, but I've just not been feeling to well since I only got like, three hours of sleep. I'll post tomorrow promise.

@The Alchemist No actually. All the characters haven't been paired. My character is actually still without a partner for anyone interested. I'd advise that you guys get your pairings before you start posting. You can go ahead and post since you already have a partner
and I also realize that I may have read this wrong because I'm being an idiot today.
Senna can already be with Vahn, yes?

Sorry if I seem like I'm asking the same thing over and over again, but for some reason, my brain refuses to work properly right now >_<

@Ayla If you could just explain the darkness teleportation a bit more then everything should be good. Also, does she always have her shadow wings out?

Question the second: Are sealed demons require to always be near their master, or can they wander any? My gut assumption would be no, but I'd like to make sure.
Not really, a demon can wander as far away as he/she pleases, with the permission of his/her master. But without permission demons cannot go more than a few feet away.

Also, Question the third: Do Slayers with a demon have some way of subduing them, like a command word? (the phrase 'SIT BOY!' immediately jumps to mind)
Lol. No, I beleive Inuyasha is the only demon with that problem. Just about any command will do, since demons cannot disobey their masters

Senna can already be with Vahn, yes?
Yupp, you can be with your slayer/demon from the very start

I was wondering if there was a limit on the number of characters one can create?

Yes actually. It's outlined in the rules. No more than two characters per player

Alright I edited it with a bit more information about it, hopefully that covers it!

And to answer the question, she CAN, since they opperate like norma wings except they're only seen in the shadows, but she cant use them to fly. In other words she can fold them, spread them, etc, but they always appear in shadow, which is the only idication that she is a demon o:

I hope that makes sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.