Slayers and Slaves: Advent of Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alucard Your character is accepted! You can go ahead and put him in the character thread.

This part goes for everyone. Please start confirming your partnerships now so we can get rolling in the I.C

Is there anyone who want to be Vahn partner?

he is a little bit extreme but not such a bad guy.

Born in harsh environment made Vahn one of the people who live by using every ways possible. Murdering, thievery, robbery, Vahn already done it at least once. He often got into a trouble because of his short temper and sometimes he got into a fight with his fellow mercenary because of their difference way of completing the jobs. Even after being chosen as one of the Holy Slayer, Vahn still couldn't abandon his mercenary's way of life and still doing his mercenary jobs beside his main task as a Slayer.

Senna still needs a partner. She'd love to partner with this guy. She likes dem bad people. Especially murderers~
She'd love having a slayer with kinda the same ideals as her~

Alright... we can be a partner then... :)

Good to know that there are people who have the same ideals with him. I thought that it would be pain in the butt to find a partner for people like Vahn.

Alright... we can be a partner then... :)

Good to know that there are people who have the same ideals with him. I thought that it would be pain in the butt to find a partner for people like Vahn.
Senna is a demon.

So yeah x3

I can't wait to start the rp, I have so many ideas for Hella!

10c419832f89c7e234782013dcadd7c0.jpg

Reactions: Darru
Just bumping the thread, so it doesn't get buried.

Sorry for the long wait guys. I've been really busy with school recently. No worries though, I'm back now and the I.C is ready! Slayers and Slaves If you already have you're pairing you can go ahead and post, if not, then I suggest you find a partner quickly. My character is still available for partnership if anyone's interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Drakken
Omfg omfg so great !! ^-^ I will post a little later ^-^ but I will keep an eye on the I.C

Glad to see it's up~

I'll try to get a post up later~

I will post in the morning, when I wake up

Can I join this? It looks like something I would love to be a part of ;u;

Sure come on in... we have plenty of room left. just make your CS and wait for GM approval. :)

Alright, so how are we starting exactly? Are the demons already with their Slayers? And are the Slayers pretty much doing what they normally do right now? Slaying demons?

don't know yet... just wait for the main entrance.

Just curious about the demons, mainly. If Senna is already with your charrie, then she's going to probably make a pretty suggestive comment about the shower thing xP

Status
Not open for further replies.