Slayers and Slaves: Advent of Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, does anybody want to be the Slayer of my Demon?
Ken's open if you wanna be his demon.

Also, Senna still needs a slayer if anyone wants her~

And any idea when we can expect the IC, jhuton?

Mein demon needs a Slayer. Perhaps @TarotLady I could have him partner up with Eirian? His cowardice might be a good counter-balance to her suicidal tendencies.

@Drakken suure why not. Now I feel like I have created a suicidal bomb T_T but happens :)
again, surrrreee I would like :)

It would be an interestisting partnership, since Ken doesn't seem to like Demons, and Hella finds humans quite amusing. There would be a lot of chaos. Which I find awesome.

Would be funny to see a demon who's powers revolve around trickery, be paired with a guy who hates them simply for that reason.

I like to think he'd learn to understand that not all demons aren't evil thing that want to kill and eat people xP

@Drakken suure why not. Now I feel like I have created a suicidal bomb T_T but happens :)
again, surrrreee I would like :)
Awesome! Well then, now it's just time to wait for the IC, and get my character drawn at some point (I'm working on some other drawings for a dA group, so my time is kind of tied up at the moment on the drawing side).

Would be funny to see a demon who's powers revolve around trickery, be paired with a guy who hates them simply for that reason.

I like to think he'd learn to understand that not all demons aren't evil thing that want to kill and eat people xP

Yeah, it would be totally awesome. So, if you would take her, I'd be glad to have Ken as Hella's Slayer.

Awesome! Well then, now it's just time to wait for the IC, and get my character drawn at some point (I'm working on some other drawings for a dA group, so my time is kind of tied up at the moment on the drawing side).

Hihihi I can't wait to see your drawing. I am kinda lame at this chapter :) but doing for fun is always fun. I can no't wait to see how they will deal together. I don't see Eirian into bribing him to much.

Is this thread still accepting any member? I want to join this RP if there is still an empty slot left.

Yeah, it would be totally awesome. So, if you would take her, I'd be glad to have Ken as Hella's Slayer.
Sure~
Ken'll take her.

Sen still needs a slayer.
Any takers? Come ooonnn~
you know you want her~

Is this thread still accepting any member? I want to join this RP if there is still an empty slot left.
I would assume it's open, we still need another human Slayer as far as I can tell. We have one too many demons I think.

I'm working on the I.C right now actually. I just want to get the pairings confirmed before we start to make any I.C posts. You guys can decide among yourself who'll be working with who, unless of course you want me to do the assignments.

We are still very much accepting if you'd like to make a character

Last edited by a moderator:
The Gregory
Arcturus
tumblr_lhfhw1vkeN1qzwzdeo1_400.jpg

Descartes
images

Lej
Anime_Guy.jpg

The Gregory is an ancient order which was founded by the church as far back as the 1700's. They were not an important group back in the early days of creation, their only purpose to coordinate religious mass meetings. However, their powers steadily grew and soon enough they were a powerful faction which had control over every church in Britain. They didn't stop their. They extended their influence among the church until they had created one large religion. One which was coordinated exclusively by them. It didn't take long for the Gregory to siphon all the political power in the world, making themselves political rulers as well as religious rulers. When the demons began to attack the earth, the Gregory founded the Order of the Slayers and this group steadily grew. They currently have complete control over the Order of the Slayers and are leading the charge against the demons. It is unsure just how powerful each of the current Gregory leaders are, but it is assumed that they are incredibly powerful based on their titles.​

...they all looks various kinds of evil.

I like them already.

Bad boys, bad boys what you gonna do when they come for you :)

Character Sheet (Human)

Name: Vahn Black

Appearance:

Johnathan.Mar.full.1372192.jpg

Personality:

Born in harsh environment made Vahn one of the people who live by using every ways possible. Murdering, thievery, robbery, Vahn already done it at least once. He often got into a trouble because of his short temper and sometimes he got into a fight with his fellow mercenary because of their difference way of completing the jobs. Even after being chosen as one of the Holy Slayer, Vahn still couldn't abandon his mercenary's way of life and still doing his mercenary jobs beside his main task as a Slayer.

History:

Both of his parents died when he was 9, Little Vahn forced to live in the harsh environment when he is still a young boy. He committed his first crime when he was 11. Starving made him to steal a bread from a bakery unfortunately he was caught and beaten to near death by the baker and the employees.

Thievery is an everyday routine to him until he was recruited as a mercenary few years ago. Surrounded by badass people Vahn learned to handle guns and swords by observing his senior in jobs. He got the tittle of Marksman from the mercenary leader because of his outstanding performance using a gun.

A few days after the first appearance of the demons, a massive demon appeared near his mercenary camp and killed every single person who occupied the camp except for Vahn who fortunately went on the jobs that day. When Vahn got back to his camp, there is nothing left except for his comrade corpses and the ashes the demon left behind.

Weapon:

1. Livra

gearsofwar3_concept_shotgun.jpg
Livra is one of his most trusted comrade in CQB. This sawed-off shotgun can easily blow an adult person head up close. This shotgun can shot either bullets or grenades thanks to Vahn modification, however it can't shoot holy essence.

2.Scorpion

hk_g3_bk_concept_rifle_by_stunna_k-d6fszio.jpg
Remodeled after HK-G3 assault riffle, Scorpion was a gift from his deceased mercenary leader after Vahn finished his first task since he joined the mercenary group a few year ago. Vahn remodeled this weapon many times since then. His latest modification is to allow this gun for firing holy essences and increased it's RPM and bullet capacity.

Weakness:

1. His short temper always bring troubles for him and anyone nearby.
  2. Bad communication. Vahn always bad at communicating with other slayer and often ignoring another person opinion.
  3. 'Follow to the letter'. This is one of his mercenary code and he will obey it until the day he die.
  4. A bullet to the head or a bullet to the heart. as long as you do this you can make sure that Vahn is dead.

The first one looks evil, the second one just looks stern and unforgiving, while the third one looks... well, serene.

Come on guys ! We have sexy and bad guys with guns and beautiful & sexy demons ! And... to many of "and" .....
Can't wait to start ^-^
@Drakken maybe... but all serm a little baaad :)

I know, I wanna start too~

But be patient...We can always start our own if this doesn't go anywhere xP

Status
Not open for further replies.