Skeletons in the Closet (potassiumboron x Ms. Flair)

"Well, ain't you a sweetheart? Getting drunk with me so I'm safe-- or to save me the embarrassment of being the only drunk idiot, huh?" He snorted, his nose rather cutely scrunching at his joke - though there was every possibility that he would end up making an embarrassment of himself. He had only had alcohol once, but he didn't think it counted when it came in some chocolate dessert. He had never actually drank alcohol, especially not at a social occasion, so he had no idea how he would react to it or what sort of drunk he would be. All he could hope was that he had a good time and didn't alienate people by being embarrassing, or by letting the alcohol reveal the truth of his upbringing.

That would be disastrous.

"So, any cute guys at this party?" He asked openly. Unlike the alpha, he had absolutely no hesitations in being open with his own sexuality. It was never an issue in his community in the woods; surprisingly, as traditional as his parents were, they saw no problem in their son being gay. As long as he married who they wanted him to marry and had children, they couldn't have cared less what his sexual orientation was. Now he was away from the woods, however, he wanted to at least act on his feelings. He didn't need to be rushed into some marriage he didn't want; he could just enjoy someone's company and take things as slowly or quickly as he wanted. There was no pressure. Attending a party like this was a good chance for him to meet someone and put his urges to use. "I haven't been with anyone before, not really-- I'm kinda hoping that changes tonight, you know? If the Gods are smiling down on me, anyway."

"I can be a sweetheart when I want or need to be. I have been told that I am naturally just one you know," Travis said to him. "I will make sure to save you from that embarrassment," he answered to him. He remembered that he would use these parties where the alcohol was getting served, or sports to distract him what was going on around him and with him.

They were almost there when he heard that question come out from Kai. He had almost dropped his mouth, to the floor, when he heard what he said.

"Any cute guys? So you go for that team huh? I am not gonna judge, but I don't know for sure really. If there would anyone who would be that open at this party...." Travis said with a shrug of his shoulders, before arriving at the party where the music was being played. "Here we are...." Travis exclaimed as he locked before taking Kai hand to take him over where the party. Entering the party, people waved toward him as Travis had a smile on his face.

"So what is your first views on a party like this?"

Reactions: potassiumboron
Kai wasn't always naive, and it didn't take a genius to notice the shock that had fallen over Travis' expression over the admission he had heard. Kai didn't pay it too much attention, simply shrugging and smiling about it, but the shock registered nonetheless, and it did hurt. If Travis reacted like that, he highly doubted that he would find someone at the party who would be open to that sort of relationship. For the first time, he was starting to doubt whether the party was a good idea.

A few hours stuck in a place full of students who would either look down on him for his outsider status, or gather news of his sexuality ad judge him for that didn't sound that fun anymore. He didn't back out, though. Seeing people wave at Travis made him realise that the boy's popularity would grant him a night of fun, and he didn't want to be the one to ruin that for him by telling him he wanted to leave and go home. That was selfish, he realised, so instead of backing out, he smiled brightly and tried his best to get into the spirit of his first real party.

"This is awesome," he beamed, adjusting the sleeves of his denim jacket casually, to try and seem less nervous than he was. "Hey, dude, you go and have fun, don't hang out with me all night. Go see your friends over there, it's cool! I need to go and get a drink anyway, explore the place a bit."

"Well, I am glad you enjoy this so far. This is just the beginning of the night and there is gonna be more fun to come tonight," Travis commented. Raising his eyebrow at the other, as he heard what came out of Kai's mouth next. Shrugging his own shoulders, "I want to hang out with you though. That is my choice, and I want you to meet more people by me too..." Travis said to him. "Let's go get a drink then~" Travis said dragging Kai over to where the drinks were getting served at.

Spotting a familiar face, he waved at the male, "We need some drinks for the two of us. Make some good tasting ones, and make sure its good. He is new to the parties, and I want to make sure he has fun tonight..." Travis said as the friend started to make the drinks up before they served the drinks up in plastic cups. Taking his cup, he took a long sip from it with a smile on his face. "That is some good drink, try your drink," Travis started to say before spotting a familiar female face.

"My girlfriend is here, Elise," Travis said waving her over as the woman came over to greet them both. "Oh hey, is the cute guy you were telling me about. I am glad that Travis invited you out," Elise started with a smile.
"This is Kai, Kai this is my girlfriend Elise..." Travis said before he was dragged off by a few of his friends where they were left alone now.

Elise looked around for a moment, "So Kai? Did you just meet Travis or have you known him for a while?" Elise started to ask.

Kai stared silently at Elise as she began to talk, using the drink in his hand as an excuse to not answer her immediately. He wasn't sure he wanted to spend time with Elise too much, fearing that his crush would somehow reveal itself and cause not only drama between the couple, but also the loss of a blooming friendship with Travis. However, Kai wasn't a rude person; he didn't have a bad bone in his body. He couldn't just turn away from the woman when she was talking to him. Especially when it transpired that she was just as lovely as Travis had told him she was.

"Oh, no, we just met two days ago or something silly like that. I work at that diner near the college. I... just moved to the city recently, really. Travis was the first friend I've made-- he's said lots about you. I'm glad I finally get to meet you," he gushed as he sipped at his drink, admiring the taste of the alcohol. It wasn't as bad as he thought it'd be, and the good taste was at least something to be happy about tonight. He doubted the party itself would go that well for him.

"...How long have you been with Travis? You and him make a sweet couple; adorable, really!"

Elise thought about it, as she listened to him to speak. "Oh, that is cool, that you met that way you know. It is always nice, to meet someone and make friends when you are just new to the city," Elise said. "I remember when I was new once, it was hard but you get used to it," Elise said after with a shrug of her own shoulders. Chuckling a little, "Really? I never thought Travis was the type but maybe I was wrong. I remember Katie had tried to flirt with him, fat chance he would look that way...." Elise said with a roll of her eyes.

It didn't take long for her to give that answer. "I have only been with him less than a year...and I am not really only girlfriend he had. He had one before me, but I heard it was quite a bad break-up..maybe because of some guy who tried to confess him or something..." Elise answered him. "Well thanks, I do have to worry about jealous but that what happens when you are dating popular soccer player..."

Travis had come back, as it wasn't long but he was on his own second drink. "Oh, Elise don't scare Kai, please. He is just having fun..." Travis said.

Elise moved to leave them, with a huff as Travis rolled his eyes. "I hope she wasn't a pain.."

"Oh, no, she's really nice! I see why you and her are together; you seem compatible and you're both good-looking, so... I guess that makes sense," he babbled in reply, his wide, mismatching eyes glancing away from Elise as she walked off and back up to Travis. He wasn't sure what else to say about the other's girlfriend without letting his jealousy sound out, so he wisely chose to say nothing more, simply happy to sip at his drink and nod his head to the loud, thumping pop music reverberating throughout the house.

When he began to grow hot under the collar, he naturally assumed that the alcohol was having its effect on him. It was only when he felt a familiar surge of heat throughout his body that he realised what was happening... and it shook him to his core. He fumbled in his pockets in desperation, groaning to himself in annoyance when he realised that there was no help to be found there.

How could he be stupid enough not to have brought the injection with him, in case something like this happened? As an omega, he knew to bring the injections with him wherever he went, to stop his heat kicking in whenever it was close approaching him. In the woods, he never had to learn about such things - when he went into heat, he had no choice but to give into it and let nature take its course. Only when he came to the city did he learn how other omegas handled it; that there were options to be had to stop the heat if he didn't want to go through with it. Naturally, he took that decision, wanting to control who he slept with.

Only now did he realise how stupid he was, having rushed out of the apartment and left the trusty injections behind.

"God, I-- I need to go, Travis," he mumbled, his cheeks flaming in embarrassment with himself... and with the situation. He didn't want to admit what he had done or what he was going through, still finding the topic embarrassing to discuss. "I... I need the bathroom, where is it?"

"I get people talking about that sort of thing. Like it's all based on looks, and not based on personality," Travis said to him, looking around the whole party.

Travis had noticed how Kai acted, narrowed his eyes as he could slowly start to pick up something that was different about the other. Getting closer to Kai, when he saw how embarrassed. "You do...?" Travis questioned in a mumble. Hearing the question, he tried to remember where it was before he got rather close.

That was when he picked up what was really going on. A low growl escaped from him, before moving to take hold of Kai's hand as he started to take him to be away from everyone. "Kai, I can tell something is up with you. Like...a heat scent?" Travis said, showing some worry for him but there was part of his alpha personality that wanted to do something more.

"No, no, I'm just sick. I get sick sometimes, you shouldn't be near me 'cause, you know, it's contagious," he began to ramble while his cheeks heated up further, his fists clenched in an effort to somehow control himself, which was impossible. This wasn't how he wanted his first time at a party to g, naturally, and he really didn't want to be the cause of attention. Every alpha in the room would eventually sense his distress and that would just lead to chaos - and he really didn't want to be the centre of that. He didn't want to ruin a party because he'd been stupid enough to forget the injections every omega knew to keep on them at all times.

"Don't touch me, it's not good for you to do that," he whined as he attempted to tear his hand from the taller man, grimacing at the growing sensations spreading through his body at the touch. The more seconds ticked by, the more he wanted to throw himself into Travis' arms, press himself into his body. He wanted to do that anyway, having a crush on him, but he knew better than to get involved with someone in a relationship.

Now, however, all clear thought had gone out the window. He was consumed entirely by desire, unable to stop himself acting by instinct, and every instinct in his body urged him to find an alpha. Travis was the closest to him, the only one near him by the time they reached the bathroom, and Kai wasn't able to push aside his feelings when locked in such an enclosed space.

"...Do you want me?" He asked slowly, biting his lip with a tempting pout. "I... I want you."

"Why should I care about you being contagious or not..." Travis had said, not taking a no for an answer from Kai.

Now in that bathroom, Travis had pulled back again before he leaned his body against up the wall. The door was closed, as he had his jacket off which was underneath the door a little to keep the scent on the inside. Trying to breathe in and out calmly, as he tried to keep himself in check in front of an omega who was just going into heat.

Moving to place his hand on his shoulder, before taking that same hand to touch Kai's face. Looking into those eyes, he had nodded his head. "I do want you too. I may say I am straight, but I don't know if I am for sure..." Travis said, lust starting to show in his eyes now. Moving to collect a kiss from him, as he started to kiss him then and there.

Slowly pulling away, he was already starting to tent. "Your scent is setting me off like this..."

Reactions: potassiumboron
Kai had had sex before, but he was still one of the more innocent people in the world, particularly in terms of his naivety and often clueless responses to things. He was easily interested by the simplest of things, mostly through his inexperience with the modern world beyond the woodlands he had been born in and brought up around. However, in that moment, he wasn't nervous or cautious; the heat tended to dictate his behaviour, spurring him on to getting what he needed to fulfil him, and what the alpha instinctively desired.

One glance downwards at Travis brought a grin to the omega's face, reaching his hand down to run teasingly along the length of the alpha's inner thigh whilst his other hand reached up to pull the man down to meet his lips again. He didn't even care that Travis was confessing that he might not be straight, as if that wasn't obvious at the moment. When the heat faded, the confession would make Kai giddy with excitement, knowing he now stood a chance with Travis. For now, that was nowhere near the thing to focus on - satisfying his sexual desires was.

"Shh, don't speak," he purred between hungry kisses, fumbling out of his clothes and, once pushing Travis down to sit on the edge of the bathtub, he clambered onto his lap, gripping onto him tightly. He wasn't entirely bothered about the lead up - this wasn't about romance. This was all about sex, and the sooner they got to that, the sooner the omega would be fulfilled for a month or two until his next heat. With a desperate whine, he buried his head in close to Travis' neck, kissing his collarbone as he rubbed up closer, trying to urge the other to take him there and then without vocalising it.

Travis stood there for now, as he felt that hand on his thigh as a low growl escaped from him. "Careful," Travis warned, showing he was getting to a point where there wouldn't be any control in him. It was becoming too much for the young alpha and his body was confusing him for what he was feeling for Kai. Trying to forget about that, he needed to help relieve them both before they could act..normal again.

He wasn't able to speak, as he continued to kiss him there as he was slowly pushed down on the edge of the tub. Feeling how he was pulled out of clothes, he moaned and groaned between what kisses there was. Feeling how he was before he moved to go grab at the other butt. "I am gonna take you now," Travis muttered under his breath.

Moving to get closer to him, as he was ready to put it inside. Putting it in slowly, as he started to move in and out. "God damn..."

Kai wasn't new to sex, having had 4 or 5 experiences with the alpha that he was destined to marry when he lived back at home, but those experiences had never been... exciting. They always felt more like a duty than a genuine enjoyable experience - he didn't feel anything for the alpha he had been with, and that always left for an experience that was just going through the motions.

It was different with Travis. He felt something for him, which made the entire experience all the more exhilarating for him, his eagerness evident as he held onto the bathtub tightly to prepare himself, doing his best to ensure that Travis got as deep as he could. He managed to sneak a single glance down at him before the entry, his smile peeking up at his lips as he anticipated the feeling before the alpha even entered... so when he eventually did, Kai knew what to expect and let out a soft moan at having all those expectations not just met, but almost exceeded. His hips buckled immediately, rowing them a tad to adjust to the alpha's rhythm, which only enabled the pleasure to grow and the tingles to spread throughout his body.

"H-Harder," he breathed quietly, biting his bottom lip as he pushed himself against Travis to encourage him not to be gentle. He wanted an experience to remember, and apparently, some innocent, gentle sex wasn't going to accomplish that. "Harder, T-Travis."

Travis continued to move his hips, letting himself enter more, moving in and out where he started to get faster even. "I can how much it tingles through me," Travis had groaned out, as he continued to move his hips.

Travis nodded his head, not saying anything for a moment but kept with same thrusts. Nodding his head, as he started to get harder and even harder again where they were starting to get rough. "Oh yes. This feels pretty good~" Travis moaned out.

Kai yelped at the sudden and abrupt change of pace. It had been what he requested, of course, but he didn't expect the other to oblige - he had requested things of his former partner and had every request denied. He wasn't deemed important enough to have his wants and needs met, which explained the often bland sex he had been used to. To have Travis actually respect what he wanted was a nice touch, and Kai found himself acknowledging that even amongst the acts they were committing together. Being respected meant a lot, so, in return, the smaller man made it his duty to please the other as much as he was pleasing him.

His moans grew in volume, though the loud dance music of the party helpfully covered them from being discovered. That safety net allowed him to moan as loud as he dared, clenching the tub beneath his hands as the alpha continued to thrust his length into him. Each time caused an explosion of pleasure for the omega, which he responded to by moaning and murmuring Travis' name; exactly what an alpha enjoyed to hear during these heated acts.

He didn't need sex to go on for hours - he only needed Travis to release deep into him before he was happy to release himself. He was slow to do so, however, wanting to experience as much pleasure from having Travis in him as he could. Only when he knew he had to let the other pull out did he ease himself away, panting heavily and grimacing at how sweaty he was, the beads glossing over his exhausted body. When the cloud of heat faded, he did stare in embarrassment, his eyes wide when he realised what they had both done... and what he felt responsible for.

"O-Oh god, I... I'm so sorry, Travis, I-- oh god..."

Travis kept on thrusting, as there were more moans and groans coming from him now even still. It was all very new to Travis, he had never done this with an omega before during their heat. Especially a male, but that was beside the point though. It wasn't long before the young alpha was able to climax, he climaxed deep inside of the other.

After that point, everything seemed to fizz and calm back down for Travis. He had pulled out and stumbled around, as he tried to make sense. Snapping out of the daze, his eyes widen as he moved to quietly get dressed. Hearing what Kai said, he was quiet at first but spoke finally.

"I-It's fine Kai. You were an omega in heat and I did just what I did as an alpha. I did enjoy that..." he said before realizing what he had said before his brain got fuzzy. Did he admit that he wasn't straight? "Kai. What I said earlier...is true I think. I never really admitted it, but kind of liked that the cute male had confessed in cafe..."

Kai moved slowly, both out of shock and because of the sore, dull pain he was left with from how hard and wild their sex had been. He even stopped for a moment just to rub his hip, frowning to himself when he took into account the fact he had to work early tomorrow. He couldn't afford to take the day off, which meant working through his long hours, aching and sore.

It didn't mean he regretted what they had done. He liked Travis a lot, and having those urges fulfilled was everything he needed. The injections that dealt with his heat were handy, but not sustainable. He needed to have his heat fulfilled by an alpha, it was nature... and he was at least thankful that alpha had been someone he had a crush on. It made the experience all the more enjoyable, a smile forming on his lips as he now had all the memories to recount and dream about.

"Oh-- hm? Oh, gosh, Travis... I understand why you hide it, but... it's nothing to be ashamed of," he began as gently as he could, slipping his jeans up with an awkward smile. "I, uh-- I really like you, I do, and I'd love to... to spend time with you, but-- you have a girlfriend and... and I've seen how your friends reacted to that guy in the cafe. They made fun of him. I can't... force you to come out, obviously, it's your choice. But I'm here for you. I, uhh-- I can keep this a secret, obviously."

"Nothing to be ashamed of huh? That why I hide, since I don't feel like..a good alpha..." Travis admitted. "Since I have shared this type of thing with you, I only had sex with a female once and that was long time ago..." he admitted more.

Moving to the door now, seeing they were both presentable. "I would like hang out again. This is one of those things I been fighting but maybe you may be the one to help out.." he said before leaving the bathroom as he was surrounded with few friends who were asking a bunch of questions and Elise was among them. A sound of a smack was heard, "I can't believe. I can smell that guy on him! You idiot!" Elise screamed out

Among the onlookers was Katie, the girl from the mall who had unsubtly flirted with the alpha and ultimately rejected. She was a friend of Elise's, clearly, standing behind her with a defensive pose, urging her on. Though, on her face was a smirk, clearly enjoying the chaos of the scene, with Elise screaming and lashing out and Kai shrinking back, his eyes wide in horror as everything unfolded.

"Oh, isn't this just disgusting? You've been screwing the weird omega freak, Travis? Cheating on your girlfriend with a guy? I didn't know you were into that. Makes sense, really," she snorted, gesturing at the two men stood in front of her. "Honestly, Elise, he's not worth it. They're not worth it. He's a loser and he's a nobody; some random freak your boyfriend has been fucking. Leave them. Karma's a bitch; they'll get punished for this eventually, darling."

"Shut up Katie. You stay the hell out of it," Travis growled out. Travis was starting to feel cornered and he was only trying to not try to let his anger or temper be the one controlling.

Elise looked over at Kai, then at Travis with a shake of her head. "Travis we are breaking up and just leave this party with that freaky omega..." Elise said, as Travis moved over to them both, "fine. I will leave and he has a name you know..." he said turning to grab Kai and dragged him out of there. Slamming the door behind them, Travis was silent as he went straight to the car.

"Get in Kai. I can take you home, and we can forget all of this shit..." Travis said moving to get into the car. It was starting to show how much of a blow it was for Travis to lose that image. Leaning forward, resting his head and body on steering wheel. "How am I gonna do this now..I must not quiet. I got a scholarship.." he had said under his breath