Silver and Blood (OOC and SIGN UPS ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lxngdon

Original poster

"You can't get to the top by being a saint, dear ... "
tumblr_inline_mtzvrfUZiI1rpl29c.gif

[bg=#000000]

• They're on top of the world. The richest, most famous and influential celebrities of the generation. They're young, beautiful and powerful.

They're also vampires.

The Silvers are celebrities with vampiric tendencies and traits, but they're human enough to pass in normal society. Their hypnotic beauty, physical prowess and golden social status have allowed them to rise through the social ranks and secure the positions they have now. The leader of the Silvers is Dominique Carvello, Oscar-winning actress and influential billionaire.

Who could ever bring down the invincible?

The Nightwalkers. Another type of vampire -- cruel, uncivilised, savage and bloodthirsty, the Nightwalkers hate the Silvers for their acceptance of the human species. They want to destroy all of them, so they can dominiate the world like they believe they are supposed to. When Dominique's niece, Graciella Carvello, is found viciously murdered and drained of her Silver blood, the Silver and human communities are on alert.

An uprising is feared among the Silvers.

Then, they start getting sick. A horrible illness that deteriorates the iron immune system of the Silvers ... and their security in the world.

• SILVERS
    TRAITS
    Silvers have fangs that are only shown when they drink blood. They are easily retractable. They can go out in the sunlight at all times, though they are easily bothered by it if they haven't fed recently. They are not immortal, but they do age a lot slower than humans. They are faster and stronger than humans, though this varies depending on the level of physical activity the Silver in question engages in. Silvers are exceptionally beautiful. They can eat anything they want without gaining weight as their metabolism burns fat.

WEAKNESSES
    Silvers are bothered by the sun if they have not fed recently. They can sleep but only for a few hours at a time. Most Silvers have Vitamin D deficiencies. Silvers are particularly sensitive to bright light, but as they are celebrities they have just had to learn to deal with it. Female Silvers have shorter fertility times than humans -- their clock runs out earlier, so to speak.

NIGHTWALKERS
    TRAITS
    Silvers cannot retract their fangs and they cannot go out in the sunlight without bursting into flames. They are bloodthirsty and cruel, driven by their thirst, and if they cannot quench it they will kill. Due to this, they are mostly uncivilised and live in small communities in seclusion. They are completely immortal and a lot stronger and faster than Silvers.

WEAKNESSES
    The sun, obviously. Their thirst is what drives them to be so vicious and they are utterly savage most of the time. They are immortal and therefore quite bored. They cannot produce children and they generally don't even like each other.

• DOMINIQUE CARVELLO
    ((face claim; CHARLIZE THERON))
    tumblr_mcwwh0LoCq1qdwpa0o1_500.gif

Strong, powerful and beautiful, the leader of the Silvers is to be both revered and feared. She is a fair and kind leader, but will step on anyone who tries to destroy the sanctity of her kind. She absolutely despises Nightwalkers. She is an Oscar-winning actress and considered influential even in the human world.

GRACIELLA CARVELLO
    ((face claim; DAKOTA FANNING))
    tumblr_m1zh9du5aH1r5tdn1.gif

A young model and the niece of Dominique, Graciella was set to rule the modelling industry with her beautiful looks and charismatic personality. Her shock death shattered the Silver and human world alike. She was loved by most everyone, and it was horrible to see her go in such a violent way.

CASPER DI VORGAN
    ((face claim; BRAD PITT))
    brad-pitt-gif1.gif

The leader of the Nightwalkers. Bloodthirsty and cruel, he hasn't been seen in over twenty years, and is said to be living in the woods in Germany with the rest of his tribe. He has vowed to destroy Dominique and the entire race of Silvers in order to dominate the humans.

• Name | Type of Celebrity | Reserved by | Face Claim
    FEMALES
    1. Amelie Lavender Hyland Garcia | Musician | @lxngdon | Melanie Martinez
    2. Callisto "Tiger" Dianna Verbeck | Actress/Model | @MaryGold | Willa Holland
    3. ___ | Director | @adriana | Emma Roberts
    4. Rayne Mortelle | Singer/Actress | @~Dark Disney~ | Amy Lee
    5. ___ | Musician/Photographer | @IceQueen | Brianna Hildebrand
    6. Lainey Castanella | Socialite | @lxngdon | Kylie Jenner
    7. Karin Magnolia Fallon | Socialite/Fashion designer | @MaryGold | Bae Suzy
    8. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    9. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    10. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___

MALES
    1. ___ | Model/Musician | @adriana | Freddie Highmore
    2. Kwon Min Seok | Producer/Model | @CrystalTears | Cha Haekyeon
    3. Musical Malcom Matthews | Musician | @JTJ The Phenom⭐ | August Alsina
    4.Damian Thorn Verbeck | Actor | @MaryGold | Jensen Ackles
    5. Joeseph Harold Anderson | Musician/Socialite | @~\The Talentless/~ | Ash Stymest
    6. Luca Castanella | Actor/Socialite | @lxngdon | Young Johnny Depp
    7. Park Chan Woo | Actor/Model | @CrystalTears | ___
    8. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    9. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    10. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___

• {Realistic Picture here}
    {quote}

NAME
    NICKNAME/S
    PREFERRED NAME
    BIRTHDAY
    STAR SIGN
    TYPE OF CELEBRITY
    (Actor/Actress, Musician, Model, Socialite, Fashion Designer, Director or Athlete)
    ETHNICITY
    BIRTHPLACE
    ACCENT
    SEXUALITY

HAIR
    EYES
    SKIN
    HEIGHT
    WEIGHT
    DRESS
    MARKS
    PIERCINGS
    TATTOOS
    SCARS
    DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    HEALTH AILMENTS

PERSONALITY
    HOBBIES
    HABITS
    TALENTS
    STRENGTHS
    WEAKNESSES
    FEARS
    FAVOURITES
    MENTAL AILMENTS

FAMILY
    FRIENDS
    EXES
    NEUTRAL
    ENEMIES
    OTHER RELATIONS

OTHER INFORMATION

• 1. You may have up to three characters, with however many NPCs as you like.
    2. I am GM, my word is final. @MaryGold is my co-GM.
    3. REALISTIC FACE CLAIMS ONLY.
    4. ALL main characters are Silvers.
    5. Put your character's favourite colour at the bottom of your CS to let me know you've read the rules.
    6. I like drama in the RP but not outside of it.
    7. If you are to write sexual scenes, fade to black and take it to PMs. And for God's sake, do it with people in your age bracket.
    8. If you take over a week to respond, you will be kicked from the RP unless you warn me in advance.
    9. No God-modding.
    10. Have fun!

• 04/01/2017; character limit upped to three.

[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: MaryGold
Hmm, considering changing my characters profession but I'm not sure. She could be a socialite since we don't have many of those, however I'm not quite sure. This is mostly because I don't really have an artist for her to be though I might of just though of one.

Hmm, considering changing my characters profession but I'm not sure. She could be a socialite since we don't have many of those, however I'm not quite sure. This is mostly because I don't really have an artist for her to be though I might of just though of one.
What is it? Hmmmmmmmm? O.o

Of monsters and men. But that's the only one.
Ooooh I like them. Also for some reason I think Owl City would fit your face claim (if you changed it to a female voice of course)

Ooooh I like them. Also for some reason I think Owl City would fit your face claim (if you changed it to a female voice of course)
I'm not that talented but I could try. I am still playing around with all the ideas in my brain. The one thing I have nailed down that she's a sarcastic somewhat loner who does enjoy trivial things such as humor, leaning to the more promiscuous side of things.

I'm not that talented but I could try. I am still playing around with all the ideas in my brain. The one thing I have nailed down that she's a sarcastic somewhat loner who does enjoy trivial things such as humor, leaning to the more promiscuous side of things.
Then I don't see her being a very good socialite.

Then I don't see her being a very good socialite.
Yeah. She probably posts more pictures of her with snakes and cats than anything else. She likes animals, not that that has much to do with anything. As I have it written now she has entertained the thought of acting, though only ever had one role, focusing mainly on her photography and music. I was considering possibly swapping photographer for model or actress

• Love
I think the only thin Mo and Damien would disagree about is snakes.
Oh yes! XD They wiggle him out, he's out if they are anywhere in the vicinity

Oh yes! XD They wiggle him out, he's out if they are anywhere in the vicinity
Well considering my character will probably own a snake he might want to stay out of her reptile room XD. Other than that I think they might get along quite well. Of course my character isn't up yet officially, and I would be working on her if it wasn't 6 am after having stayed up all night being irresponsible.

• Love
Well considering my character will probably own a snake he might want to stay out of her reptile room XD. Other than that I think they might get along quite well. Of course my character isn't up yet officially, and I would be working on her if it wasn't 6 am after having stayed up all night being irresponsible.
If he ever came across that room, people would discover his talent of screaming high notes like a little girl xD the Pyscho music from the shower scene would be playing in the background

It happens to the best of us lol

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
If he ever came across that room, people would discover his talent of screaming high notes like a little girl xD the Pyscho music from the shower scene would be playing in the background

It happens to the best of us lol
*entertains the thought quietly*

I would like to see that.

• Love
*entertains the thought quietly*

I would like to see that.
Yes. It would be absolutely amusing. They'd be fun friends to be around.

Yes. It would be absolutely amusing. They'd be fun friends to be around.
It shall be the best of beasts. Who knows what will happen. I shall continue to weigh my options. *slinks back to the darkness*

My prey shall not elude me this time

Working on my guy now^^ Up in a few lol.

[bg=#333333]D A N N Y[/bg]

tumblr_o1j0sie4Vm1rfw26vo1_500.gif

[bg=#333333] "I'm short. I get it. That just means I'm closer to all the areas I need to kick you in if you test my patience." [/bg]

[bg=#333333]

• tumblr_lxpipiobsf1r4kfic.gif

NAME
    Daniella Charlotte Ava Cartier

NICKNAME/S
    Charlie [ by family ]
    Danny [ by almost everyone ]

PREFERRED NAME
    Dannny

BIRTHDAY
    July 23rd

STAR SIGN
    Leo

TYPE OF CELEBRITY
    Director

ETHNICITY
    25% Canadian : 25% British [paternal] // 25% French : 15% Portuguese : 10% Dutch [maternal]

BIRTHPLACE
    France

ACCENT
    British

SEXUALITY
    Heterosexual

• tumblr_lk4tfkLrRF1qbp7ebo1_500.gif

HAIR
    Blonde : straight : choppy hair cut : reaches just below her shoulders

EYES
    Almond shaped : left eye is an icy grey : right eye is a bright blue

SKIN
    Fair : smooth

HEIGHT
    5'0"

WEIGHT
    103 lbs

DRESS
    Danny doesn't particularly wear clothing that attracts too much attention. She can certainly gussy up and blow people away if she has any need to but otherwise she likes plain old shorts and tees and flannel shirts. She has a pair of faded red sneakers that she never parts with.

MARKS
    Beauty spot near the right side of her nose and just below it

PIERCINGS
    three on each ear plus the helix on her right ear : bellybutton

TATTOOS
    On her wrist : on her side : on her finger

SCARS
    One across her collar bone and one below her spine

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    Her eyes
    Defined facial features

HEALTH AILMENTS
    Heterochromia

• large.gif

PERSONALITY
    Danny can be a very vibrant person. She lights up a room just by walking in because she's so full of energy. It doesn't help that with her ADHD, she cannot sit still for more than a few minutes. She's constantly on the move to feed her adventuring spirit. She loves to do new things and see new places and try out things nobody has done before. She likes to live on the wild side, not doing what she's told and rather doing what she pleases. She's something of an adrenalin junkie and is always seeking some thrill, usually never thinking of the consequences of her actions.

Danny can also be rather blunt and outspoken though she doesn't always mean any harm. She's just very oblivious sometimes and not to mention carefree. She's a party goer and can be noted as the life of a party too. She's the kind of girl that everyone knows about or is talking about because of some crazy adventure she went on or some amazimg prank she pulled.

Danny is very caring and fiercely loyal and not to mention honest with her unfiltered mouth. She will never lie, and she cannot stand anyone that lies to her. She can be very unforgiving and while on the outside she seems small and incapable of much, she can be ruthless and deadly when she wants to be.

DISLIKES
    TBA

HOBBIES
    TBA

HABITS
    TBA

TALENTS
    TBA

STRENGTHS
    TBA

WEAKNESSES
    TBA

FEARS
    TBA

FAVOURITES
    TBA

MENTAL AILMENTS
    TBA

• Madison-Montgomery-Descended-From-Nora-Charles-Montgomery.gif

FAMILY
    TBA

FRIENDS
    TBA

EXES
    TBA

NEUTRAL
    TBA

ENEMIES
    TBA

OTHER RELATIONS

TBA

• ok.gif

FUN FACTS

TBA

[/bg]

[bg=#333333] "Don't talk to me till I've had like three cups of coffee." [/bg]

emma-roberts-gifs-animes-794671.gif

[bg=#333333]B R A N[/bg]

giphy.gif

[bg=#333333] "I'm not gonna give you some cheesy pick up line. What I will give you is one hell of a good time. Your options are either yes or definitely." [/bg]

[bg=#333333]

• tumblr_lw2ampsEY01r3vruz.gif

NAME
    Brandon Patrick Darragh

NICKNAME/S
    Bran [ by most ]
    Brandy [ by his sister ]

PREFERRED NAME
    Bran

BIRTHDAY
    September 15th

STAR SIGN
    Virgo

TYPE OF CELEBRITY
    Model/Musician

ETHNICITY
    Irish

BIRTHPLACE
    Dublin, Ireland

ACCENT
    Irish

SEXUALITY
    Heterosexual

• tumblr_n3okkyF2Ko1ql56ddo1_500.gif

HAIR
    Brown : straight : reached his ears : constantly a mess and covering his forehead

EYES
    Stormy grey

SKIN
    Fair : smooth

HEIGHT
    6'0"

WEIGHT
    150 lbs

DRESS
    TBA

MARKS
    N/A

PIERCINGS
    N/A

TATTOOS
    TBA

SCARS
    Burn mark on his left forearm

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    Height
    Striking appearance

HEALTH AILMENTS
    N/A

• tumblr_inline_motxglDkUz1qz4rgp.gif

PERSONALITY
    TBA

DISLIKES
    TBA

HOBBIES
    TBA

HABITS
    TBA

TALENTS
    TBA

STRENGTHS
    TBA

WEAKNESSES
    TBA

FEARS
    Fire

FAVOURITES
    TBA

MENTAL AILMENTS
    TBA

• giphy.gif

FAMILY
    TBA

FRIENDS
    TBA

EXES
    TBA

NEUTRAL
    TBA

ENEMIES
    TBA

OTHER RELATIONS

TBA

• tumblr_n3shmcncjl1svmrigo1_500.gif

FUN FACTS
    TBA

[/bg]

[bg=#333333] "And so the tall, handsome man lived forever alone. It's just so hard when you can't pick one from so many admirers." [/bg]

18765668747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f665054414451485158596d5333413d3d2d3234393537333334302e313434393036386633616236616163362e676966gif.gif

Reserved for my female
3643d957dc4ccfca2855f881513ef6f8.jpg
"Can't break free until I let it go
Let me go"- Amy Lee

[BCOLOR=#800080]NAME[/BCOLOR]
Rayne Mortelle
[BCOLOR=#800080]NICKNAME/S[/BCOLOR]
Rain
[BCOLOR=#800080]PREFERRED NAME[/BCOLOR]
Rayne
[BCOLOR=#800080]AGE[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800080]BIRTHDAY[/BCOLOR]
October 31st
[BCOLOR=#800080]STAR SIGN[/BCOLOR]
Scorpio
[BCOLOR=#800080]TYPE OF CELEBRITY[/BCOLOR]
Singer/ Actress
[BCOLOR=#800080]ETHNICITY[/BCOLOR]
British and Scottish
[BCOLOR=#800080]BIRTHPLACE[/BCOLOR]
London,England
[BCOLOR=#800080]ACCENT[/BCOLOR]
British
[BCOLOR=#800080]SEXUALITY[/BCOLOR]
Heterosexual

[BCOLOR=#800080]HAIR[/BCOLOR]
Long Black hair that is is straight
[BCOLOR=#800080]EYES[/BCOLOR]
Emerald Green Eyes
[BCOLOR=#800080]SKIN[/BCOLOR]
Pale and Flawless
[BCOLOR=#800080]HEIGHT[/BCOLOR]
5'8
[BCOLOR=#800080]WEIGHT[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800080]DRESS[/BCOLOR]
images (10).jpg
Goth Look
[BCOLOR=#800080]MARKS[/BCOLOR]
none
[BCOLOR=#800080]PIERCINGS[/BCOLOR]
Ears only
[BCOLOR=#800080]TATTOOS[/BCOLOR]
None
[BCOLOR=#800080]SCARS[/BCOLOR]
none
[BCOLOR=#800080]DISTINGUISHING FEATURES[/BCOLOR]
Green eyes and dark makeup around eyes
[BCOLOR=#800080]HEALTH AILMENTS[/BCOLOR]
none

[BCOLOR=#800080]PERSONALITY[/BCOLOR]
- Sarcastic
- Prideful
+Charming
+Smart
+Witty
-Hot tempered
+Loyal
-Dangerous
-Cautious
+Determined
+Observant
-Moody
-Violent

[BCOLOR=#800080]LIKES[/BCOLOR]
Acting | Music | Running| Photography | Writing| Photography| Dancing| Martial Arts| Violin | Guitar| Alternative Music| underated bands | Horror Movies| Disney Movies | Dane Cook| classical music| Ice cream| rare Steak| Goth Clothing| Her Fans| working out| Poems| Cordon Blu| Make up| Animals| Reading| Smoking| alcohol| Fog| Charity's| Parties| Rain| Video Games
[BCOLOR=#800080]DISLIKES[/BCOLOR]
Horrible acting| Rap music| Stupidity | Liars| Selfish people| Being told what to do| Bugs| Hypocrites| nail biting| Being corned| Cruelty| Stupid quesions| Disloyalty| Overly Sensitive people| Stuck-up snobs| Science|
[BCOLOR=#800080]HOBBIES[/BCOLOR]
Singing|Writing| Photography|Working out|Partying| Drinking|Camping|Hiking|
[BCOLOR=#800080]HABITS[/BCOLOR]
Bites her lip
Showing Fangs when Annoyed
[BCOLOR=#800080]TALENTS[/BCOLOR]
Singing|Song Writing| Acting| Photography
[BCOLOR=#800080]STRENGTHS[/BCOLOR]
wip
[BCOLOR=#800080]WEAKNESSES[/BCOLOR]
wip
[BCOLOR=#800080]FEARS[/BCOLOR]