Silver and Blood (OOC and SIGN UPS ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lxngdon

Original poster

"You can't get to the top by being a saint, dear ... "
tumblr_inline_mtzvrfUZiI1rpl29c.gif

[bg=#000000]

• They're on top of the world. The richest, most famous and influential celebrities of the generation. They're young, beautiful and powerful.

They're also vampires.

The Silvers are celebrities with vampiric tendencies and traits, but they're human enough to pass in normal society. Their hypnotic beauty, physical prowess and golden social status have allowed them to rise through the social ranks and secure the positions they have now. The leader of the Silvers is Dominique Carvello, Oscar-winning actress and influential billionaire.

Who could ever bring down the invincible?

The Nightwalkers. Another type of vampire -- cruel, uncivilised, savage and bloodthirsty, the Nightwalkers hate the Silvers for their acceptance of the human species. They want to destroy all of them, so they can dominiate the world like they believe they are supposed to. When Dominique's niece, Graciella Carvello, is found viciously murdered and drained of her Silver blood, the Silver and human communities are on alert.

An uprising is feared among the Silvers.

Then, they start getting sick. A horrible illness that deteriorates the iron immune system of the Silvers ... and their security in the world.

• SILVERS
    TRAITS
    Silvers have fangs that are only shown when they drink blood. They are easily retractable. They can go out in the sunlight at all times, though they are easily bothered by it if they haven't fed recently. They are not immortal, but they do age a lot slower than humans. They are faster and stronger than humans, though this varies depending on the level of physical activity the Silver in question engages in. Silvers are exceptionally beautiful. They can eat anything they want without gaining weight as their metabolism burns fat.

WEAKNESSES
    Silvers are bothered by the sun if they have not fed recently. They can sleep but only for a few hours at a time. Most Silvers have Vitamin D deficiencies. Silvers are particularly sensitive to bright light, but as they are celebrities they have just had to learn to deal with it. Female Silvers have shorter fertility times than humans -- their clock runs out earlier, so to speak.

NIGHTWALKERS
    TRAITS
    Silvers cannot retract their fangs and they cannot go out in the sunlight without bursting into flames. They are bloodthirsty and cruel, driven by their thirst, and if they cannot quench it they will kill. Due to this, they are mostly uncivilised and live in small communities in seclusion. They are completely immortal and a lot stronger and faster than Silvers.

WEAKNESSES
    The sun, obviously. Their thirst is what drives them to be so vicious and they are utterly savage most of the time. They are immortal and therefore quite bored. They cannot produce children and they generally don't even like each other.

• DOMINIQUE CARVELLO
    ((face claim; CHARLIZE THERON))
    tumblr_mcwwh0LoCq1qdwpa0o1_500.gif

Strong, powerful and beautiful, the leader of the Silvers is to be both revered and feared. She is a fair and kind leader, but will step on anyone who tries to destroy the sanctity of her kind. She absolutely despises Nightwalkers. She is an Oscar-winning actress and considered influential even in the human world.

GRACIELLA CARVELLO
    ((face claim; DAKOTA FANNING))
    tumblr_m1zh9du5aH1r5tdn1.gif

A young model and the niece of Dominique, Graciella was set to rule the modelling industry with her beautiful looks and charismatic personality. Her shock death shattered the Silver and human world alike. She was loved by most everyone, and it was horrible to see her go in such a violent way.

CASPER DI VORGAN
    ((face claim; BRAD PITT))
    brad-pitt-gif1.gif

The leader of the Nightwalkers. Bloodthirsty and cruel, he hasn't been seen in over twenty years, and is said to be living in the woods in Germany with the rest of his tribe. He has vowed to destroy Dominique and the entire race of Silvers in order to dominate the humans.

• Name | Type of Celebrity | Reserved by | Face Claim
    FEMALES
    1. Amelie Lavender Hyland Garcia | Musician | @lxngdon | Melanie Martinez
    2. Callisto "Tiger" Dianna Verbeck | Actress/Model | @MaryGold | Willa Holland
    3. ___ | Director | @adriana | Emma Roberts
    4. Rayne Mortelle | Singer/Actress | @~Dark Disney~ | Amy Lee
    5. ___ | Musician/Photographer | @IceQueen | Brianna Hildebrand
    6. Lainey Castanella | Socialite | @lxngdon | Kylie Jenner
    7. Karin Magnolia Fallon | Socialite/Fashion designer | @MaryGold | Bae Suzy
    8. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    9. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    10. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___

MALES
    1. ___ | Model/Musician | @adriana | Freddie Highmore
    2. Kwon Min Seok | Producer/Model | @CrystalTears | Cha Haekyeon
    3. Musical Malcom Matthews | Musician | @JTJ The Phenom⭐ | August Alsina
    4.Damian Thorn Verbeck | Actor | @MaryGold | Jensen Ackles
    5. Joeseph Harold Anderson | Musician/Socialite | @~\The Talentless/~ | Ash Stymest
    6. Luca Castanella | Actor/Socialite | @lxngdon | Young Johnny Depp
    7. Park Chan Woo | Actor/Model | @CrystalTears | ___
    8. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    9. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    10. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___

• {Realistic Picture here}
    {quote}

NAME
    NICKNAME/S
    PREFERRED NAME
    BIRTHDAY
    STAR SIGN
    TYPE OF CELEBRITY
    (Actor/Actress, Musician, Model, Socialite, Fashion Designer, Director or Athlete)
    ETHNICITY
    BIRTHPLACE
    ACCENT
    SEXUALITY

HAIR
    EYES
    SKIN
    HEIGHT
    WEIGHT
    DRESS
    MARKS
    PIERCINGS
    TATTOOS
    SCARS
    DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    HEALTH AILMENTS

PERSONALITY
    HOBBIES
    HABITS
    TALENTS
    STRENGTHS
    WEAKNESSES
    FEARS
    FAVOURITES
    MENTAL AILMENTS

FAMILY
    FRIENDS
    EXES
    NEUTRAL
    ENEMIES
    OTHER RELATIONS

OTHER INFORMATION

• 1. You may have up to three characters, with however many NPCs as you like.
    2. I am GM, my word is final. @MaryGold is my co-GM.
    3. REALISTIC FACE CLAIMS ONLY.
    4. ALL main characters are Silvers.
    5. Put your character's favourite colour at the bottom of your CS to let me know you've read the rules.
    6. I like drama in the RP but not outside of it.
    7. If you are to write sexual scenes, fade to black and take it to PMs. And for God's sake, do it with people in your age bracket.
    8. If you take over a week to respond, you will be kicked from the RP unless you warn me in advance.
    9. No God-modding.
    10. Have fun!

• 04/01/2017; character limit upped to three.

[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: MaryGold
first character is done and open for relations (and is the prettiest CS I have ever made)
It's obvious that my guy and her have to be close friends if anything. Both Musicians XD lol. But I usually wait until after I have a cs up. He'll be up Monday^^. I can tag people tomorrow too. Most are probably out since New Years... my plans got canceled because my friend hosting the party got super sick so yeah at home will watch the ball drop though XD.

It's obvious that my guy and her have to be close friends if anything. Both Musicians XD lol. But I usually wait until after I have a cs up. He'll be up Monday^^. I can tag people tomorrow too. Most are probably out since New Years... my plans got canceled because my friend hosting the party got super sick so yeah at home will watch the ball drop though XD.
Tag away!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
okay I've decided to stick with one character. I'll take up another one later if needed.

okay I've decided to stick with one character. I'll take up another one later if needed.

I stay up late enough, I should have my lady done tonight. If not, I'll have it up tomorrow hopefully.

Reactions: lxngdon
Can I reserve two characters? :3

A male || 23 || FC: Freddie Highmore || Model/Musician

A female || 19 || FC: Emma Roberts || Director

Happy-New-Year-2017-GIF-Images-for-Facebook-1.gif

Year of Positivity^^.​

The Basics

NAME
Kwon Min Seok
(Last name - First name - Middle name) ((Korean xD))

NICKNAMES
"Minnie" (friends only), "Boss".

PREFERRED NAME
Minseok

BIRTHDAY
15th of April

STAR SIGN
Aries

TYPE OF CELEBRITY
Model & the C.E.O of "GALAXY ENTERTAINMENT"

ETHNICITY
Korean

BIRTHPLACE
Incheon, South Korea

ACCENT
Minseok has the smallest of Korean accents to his English, it's hardly noticeable though.

SEXUALITY
Bisexual

Appearance

HAIR
Minseok's hair is thick and very fluffy. He tends to dye them natural color and keeps the color somewhat dark, though his real hair color is a nice chestnut brown, currently he has dyed it completely black. He doesn't do something overly fancy with his hair and keeps his bangs down, giving him a nice fluffy style that's usually complimented by some sort of headwear.

EYES
Heterochromia. Minseok has two different colored eyes. His left eye is a bright emerald green while his right is a deeper ocean blue.

SKIN
Taking care of his skin is something Minseok likes. He takes very good care of his lightly bronzed colored skin, keeping it silky smooth and flawless.

HEIGHT
180 cm / 5'9 feet. He has very long feet which makes anything he wears and everywhere he goes look like a runaway.

WEIGHT
65 kg / 143 lbs. He isn't super physically fit, but he does like to keep himself in shape, focusing more on endurance rather than strength. Minseok likes to consider himself as "average" when it comes to strength, and a little bit above in physical endurance.

DRESS
Minseok likes to dress in something that is form fitting, but nothing tight (except skinny jeans). He isn't too fond of bright colors, but he does wear some bright sweaters from time to time. Shirts or sweaters is his preferred upper body clothing, and skinny jeans his lower. It is only a plus if the pattern isn't too plain, and he'll try basically anything at least once.

MARKS
Underneath his left eye there is a small very characteristic mole.

PIERCINGS
Both of his ears are pierced, but other than that he has none.

TATTOOS
He got a feather tattoo on his right underarm.

SCARS
There is the smallest of scar above Minseok's left eye, but it is usually covered by his bangs --and even if its not-- it's very small.

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
- Eye color
- Height
- Beanie/headwear usually on

HEALTH AILMENTS
Minseok absolutely hates sharing it, but he is blind on his left eye. He has lost sight on his left eye completely, but does his very best to mask that at all costs.

Personal

PERSONALITY
Headstrong -
Taking over a company at such a young age made him very strong-willed. He does not easily give up on anything that he has decided upon and will do pretty much anything in order to make sure he get what he wanted.

Protective - All signed artists/actor underneath his label are like his children. He treats them like royalty and does whatever he can to protect their goals, dreams and interests. It might not always be the better of the company, but he does not care. The most important thing is to allow those who work for him to do what they want to do.

Strategist - Being the C.E.O makes him extremely organized and he enjoys a very organized environment. He takes his time carefully planning before taking a step, and then changes the plan according to how the situation changes around him.

Kind - Minseok is a very caring person to those around him. Having plenty of money to spend on others, even with a tight schedule he always makes time for anyone that needs his help, happily tossing anything else aside.

Playful - Though the world has an imagine of him being a very dependable C.E.O --and a successful one at that -- he is only 23 years old. He tends to play some jokes and sometimes he just wants to sit home and play video games instead of working. Other times he plays some small harmless pranks, or even organizes a hidden camera on some of the artists in his label, just for fun.

Secretive - He is not too fond of sharing things about himself. There are things that are better left unseen, and he believes that a lot about his past is just that. Minseok will happily avoid the subject if someone tries making him talk about it. Which is the main reason why he doesn't tell anyone he's half blind.

Procrastinator - Anything that is labeled as "boring" gets procrastinated. His personal secretary has a huge habit of almost babysitting him at times in order to make sure that he does his duty as a C.E.O of the company, but those heaps of papers never seem to lessen.

Too hard working - Minseok is extremely busy and tends to sometimes be a little bit too much, even for himself. There are a couple of times where Minseok has fainted due to overworking his body and mind, but he tries his best to keep his own health condition secret. So when he is not feeling good, he doesn't share it at all.

Inexperienced - He has never had any formal education when it comes to economy nor business, so he is very dependent on people around him --though he doesn't always listen-- so he's a newbie C.E.O that's trying his best, and so far he's not doing half bad.

$Video games $Playing $Harmless pranks $Helping others achieve their dreams $Finding new talents $Soccer $Volleyball $Jogging $Basketball $Marathon $Swimming $Diving $Cooking $Baking $Korean cosine $Lazing around $Sleeping in $Winter $Archery $Reading $Listening to music $Sweets $Snacks $Trying something new $Fashion $TV dramas $A dim yellow color $Animals $Exercise

DISLIKES
©Lies ©Rumors ©Sharing things about himself ©Anyone copyrighting his company ©Failure ©Turning people down ©Unfairness ©Greediness ©Animal cruelty ©Too spicy food ©Burning food ©Paperwork ©His company ©Super bright clothes ©Super sunny days ©Summer ©Anything bitter tasting ©Alcohol ©Drugs ©Anyone that wishes anything bad for his artists ©His blindness ©Darkness

HOBBIES
♥Archery ♥Reading ♥Listening to music ♥Hanging out with friends ♥Playing video games ♥Swimming ♥Diving ♥Soccer ♥Volleyball ♥Basketball ♥Cooking ♥Baking ♥Giving money to charity ♥Riding on his motorbike ♥Horseback riding ♥Walks ♥Hiking ♥Jogging ♥Climbing ♥Running

HABITS
- Minseok has a habit of rubbing the back of his neck whenever he lies.

TALENTS
- He is a very great archer. One of the things he is extremely proud of.
- His physical endurance is very high, but he is also fast.

STRENGTHS
- Knows a lot of languages (Korean, Japanese, Chinese, English and Norwegian)
- His culinary skills
- Strong willpower
- Unending supportive actions
- Rich

WEAKNESSES
- Half blind
- Overworks
- Procrastinates
- Left handed (though he knows how to use his right - Ambidextrous).
- Inexperienced

FEARS
Minseok fears nothing more, but losing his sight completely. It would have been better if he was blind from birth, but because he has seen what beauty the world has to offer he's scared it will one day be clouded in complete darkness.

FAVORITES
Video game: Guild Wars 2.
Food: Bibimbap (Korean dish).
Drink: Bubble tea.
Sport: Archery
Candy: Everything
Color: A dim yellow

MENTAL AILMENTS
None!

Relationships

FAMILY
Kwon Hwijae (45) - Diseased
Kwon Seolhyun (44) - Unknown
Kwon Junu (22) - Alive

PM OR TAG! :D

FRIENDS

EXES

NEUTRAL

ENEMIES

OTHER RELATIONS

• Love
Reactions: lxngdon and Justin
I think I'll also reserve a second.

Male | Actor | FC: Jensen Ackles

Reactions: lxngdon
I would like to reserve a character.

Female | EDM Musician | FC: Ira Vampira

Last edited:
May be interested.
Would it be possible for 'Professional Dancer' to be a profession?
It would still be within the range of the entertainment business. Like the other ones listed.

May be interested.
It would still be within the range of the entertainment business. Like the other ones listed.
If that is true, why rule out any sport profession, including motorsports? Those can be classed as entertainment.

May be interested.
If that is true, why rule out any sport profession, including motorsports? Those can be classed as entertainment.
Yeah, sorry, only the professions listed. I wanted to go with the most popular ones, if that makes sense. Sorry.

@CrystalTears completely forgot to tell you, but your character is accepted. Do you see any relations between him and Amelie?

I'm glad he was accepted! I thought I missed something xD

Oh and I think that they would be friends? At the very least friends/acquaintances since they both love donating to charity, and they are somewhat in the same business :D

Plus. . . He might be a C.E.O, but he's a total child on the inside sometimes xD

I'm glad he was accepted! I thought I missed something xD

Oh and I think that they would be friends? At the very least friends/acquaintances since they both love donating to charity, and they are somewhat in the same business :D

Plus. . . He might be a C.E.O, but he's a total child on the inside sometimes xD
Maybe she could be signed to his record label?

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Status
Not open for further replies.