Silver and Blood (OOC and SIGN UPS ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lxngdon

space is a void and it's all in my head
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, High School, Historical Fiction

"You can't get to the top by being a saint, dear ... "
tumblr_inline_mtzvrfUZiI1rpl29c.gif

[bg=#000000]

• They're on top of the world. The richest, most famous and influential celebrities of the generation. They're young, beautiful and powerful.

They're also vampires.

The Silvers are celebrities with vampiric tendencies and traits, but they're human enough to pass in normal society. Their hypnotic beauty, physical prowess and golden social status have allowed them to rise through the social ranks and secure the positions they have now. The leader of the Silvers is Dominique Carvello, Oscar-winning actress and influential billionaire.

Who could ever bring down the invincible?

The Nightwalkers. Another type of vampire -- cruel, uncivilised, savage and bloodthirsty, the Nightwalkers hate the Silvers for their acceptance of the human species. They want to destroy all of them, so they can dominiate the world like they believe they are supposed to. When Dominique's niece, Graciella Carvello, is found viciously murdered and drained of her Silver blood, the Silver and human communities are on alert.

An uprising is feared among the Silvers.

Then, they start getting sick. A horrible illness that deteriorates the iron immune system of the Silvers ... and their security in the world.

• SILVERS
    TRAITS
    Silvers have fangs that are only shown when they drink blood. They are easily retractable. They can go out in the sunlight at all times, though they are easily bothered by it if they haven't fed recently. They are not immortal, but they do age a lot slower than humans. They are faster and stronger than humans, though this varies depending on the level of physical activity the Silver in question engages in. Silvers are exceptionally beautiful. They can eat anything they want without gaining weight as their metabolism burns fat.

WEAKNESSES
    Silvers are bothered by the sun if they have not fed recently. They can sleep but only for a few hours at a time. Most Silvers have Vitamin D deficiencies. Silvers are particularly sensitive to bright light, but as they are celebrities they have just had to learn to deal with it. Female Silvers have shorter fertility times than humans -- their clock runs out earlier, so to speak.

NIGHTWALKERS
    TRAITS
    Silvers cannot retract their fangs and they cannot go out in the sunlight without bursting into flames. They are bloodthirsty and cruel, driven by their thirst, and if they cannot quench it they will kill. Due to this, they are mostly uncivilised and live in small communities in seclusion. They are completely immortal and a lot stronger and faster than Silvers.

WEAKNESSES
    The sun, obviously. Their thirst is what drives them to be so vicious and they are utterly savage most of the time. They are immortal and therefore quite bored. They cannot produce children and they generally don't even like each other.

• DOMINIQUE CARVELLO
    ((face claim; CHARLIZE THERON))
    tumblr_mcwwh0LoCq1qdwpa0o1_500.gif

Strong, powerful and beautiful, the leader of the Silvers is to be both revered and feared. She is a fair and kind leader, but will step on anyone who tries to destroy the sanctity of her kind. She absolutely despises Nightwalkers. She is an Oscar-winning actress and considered influential even in the human world.

GRACIELLA CARVELLO
    ((face claim; DAKOTA FANNING))
    tumblr_m1zh9du5aH1r5tdn1.gif

A young model and the niece of Dominique, Graciella was set to rule the modelling industry with her beautiful looks and charismatic personality. Her shock death shattered the Silver and human world alike. She was loved by most everyone, and it was horrible to see her go in such a violent way.

CASPER DI VORGAN
    ((face claim; BRAD PITT))
    brad-pitt-gif1.gif

The leader of the Nightwalkers. Bloodthirsty and cruel, he hasn't been seen in over twenty years, and is said to be living in the woods in Germany with the rest of his tribe. He has vowed to destroy Dominique and the entire race of Silvers in order to dominate the humans.

• Name | Type of Celebrity | Reserved by | Face Claim
    FEMALES
    1. Amelie Lavender Hyland Garcia | Musician | @lxngdon | Melanie Martinez
    2. Callisto "Tiger" Dianna Verbeck | Actress/Model | @MaryGold | Willa Holland
    3. ___ | Director | @adriana | Emma Roberts
    4. Rayne Mortelle | Singer/Actress | @~Dark Disney~ | Amy Lee
    5. ___ | Musician/Photographer | @IceQueen | Brianna Hildebrand
    6. Lainey Castanella | Socialite | @lxngdon | Kylie Jenner
    7. Karin Magnolia Fallon | Socialite/Fashion designer | @MaryGold | Bae Suzy
    8. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    9. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    10. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___

MALES
    1. ___ | Model/Musician | @adriana | Freddie Highmore
    2. Kwon Min Seok | Producer/Model | @CrystalTears | Cha Haekyeon
    3. Musical Malcom Matthews | Musician | @JTJ The Phenom⭐ | August Alsina
    4.Damian Thorn Verbeck | Actor | @MaryGold | Jensen Ackles
    5. Joeseph Harold Anderson | Musician/Socialite | @~\The Talentless/~ | Ash Stymest
    6. Luca Castanella | Actor/Socialite | @lxngdon | Young Johnny Depp
    7. Park Chan Woo | Actor/Model | @CrystalTears | ___
    8. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    9. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    10. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___

• {Realistic Picture here}
    {quote}

NAME
    NICKNAME/S
    PREFERRED NAME
    (between 18 and 27)
    BIRTHDAY
    STAR SIGN
    TYPE OF CELEBRITY
    (Actor/Actress, Musician, Model, Socialite, Fashion Designer, Director or Athlete)
    ETHNICITY
    BIRTHPLACE
    ACCENT
    SEXUALITY

HAIR
    EYES
    SKIN
    HEIGHT
    WEIGHT
    DRESS
    MARKS
    PIERCINGS
    TATTOOS
    SCARS
    DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    HEALTH AILMENTS

PERSONALITY
    HOBBIES
    HABITS
    TALENTS
    STRENGTHS
    WEAKNESSES
    FEARS
    FAVOURITES
    MENTAL AILMENTS

FAMILY
    FRIENDS
    EXES
    NEUTRAL
    ENEMIES
    OTHER RELATIONS

OTHER INFORMATION

• 1. You may have up to three characters, with however many NPCs as you like.
    2. I am GM, my word is final. @MaryGold is my co-GM.
    3. REALISTIC FACE CLAIMS ONLY.
    4. ALL main characters are Silvers.
    5. Put your character's favourite colour at the bottom of your CS to let me know you've read the rules.
    6. I like drama in the RP but not outside of it.
    7. If you are to write sexual scenes, fade to black and take it to PMs. And for God's sake, do it with people in your age bracket.
    8. If you take over a week to respond, you will be kicked from the RP unless you warn me in advance.
    9. No God-modding.
    10. Have fun!

• 04/01/2017; character limit upped to three.

[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MaryGold
your character is accepted and I wiLL FUCKING PAY YOU TO STOP CHANGING YOUR NAME

accepted
I swear I am not changing my username anymore lol.

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Wow... I just realized how big of a problem I have when people offer to pay me to stop changing my name XD. I might need rehab...

• Love
Reactions: Justin
You shouldn't tell lies :X
I am super serious this time. I swear. Mad King Jai is permanent name now. You watch. 2017 and beyond, Mad King Jai is here to stay... and it rhymed XD.

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
I am super serious this time. I swear. Mad King Jai is permanent name now. You watch. 2017 and beyond, Mad King Jai is here to stay... and it rhymed XD.
tumblr_inline_ndanz21xMb1rehnjn.gif

• Love
Reactions: Justin and MaryGold
Oh you guys don't believe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
raw

I am going to prove you all wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Klaus-Mikaelson-klaus-33794476-500-281.gif

Klaus-Mikaelson-klaus-33225458-500-254.gif

XD my emotions in three gifs XD. I am psycho lol. But I am going to prove you all wrong lol.

raw

XD my emotions in three gifs XD. I am psycho lol. But I am going to prove you all wrong lol.
I'm not holding my breath, but prove us wrong then! XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Oh, I didn't know we had to chose from the list of things that were there. Well, alright. I'll think it over again then.

I'm kinda lost in my own head right now, so I'll be silent for a while.

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
raw

Progression:
"Oh. . .He's getting mad. . ."
tumblr_inline_ogg7x9CNj01qj7z6l_500.gif

"Mhm. . ."
tumblr_inline_ogg7waIHVx1qj7z6l_500.gif

"Whatever you say~"
tumblr_inline_ogg7wsAZJG1qj7z6l_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: Justin and MaryGold
Rap Monster in the background, so cute

I won't be joining, love the roleplay anyway! ^^ See you guys around hopefully x3

This going up soon?

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Status
Not open for further replies.