Silver and Blood (OOC and SIGN UPS ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lxngdon

Original poster

"You can't get to the top by being a saint, dear ... "
tumblr_inline_mtzvrfUZiI1rpl29c.gif

[bg=#000000]

• They're on top of the world. The richest, most famous and influential celebrities of the generation. They're young, beautiful and powerful.

They're also vampires.

The Silvers are celebrities with vampiric tendencies and traits, but they're human enough to pass in normal society. Their hypnotic beauty, physical prowess and golden social status have allowed them to rise through the social ranks and secure the positions they have now. The leader of the Silvers is Dominique Carvello, Oscar-winning actress and influential billionaire.

Who could ever bring down the invincible?

The Nightwalkers. Another type of vampire -- cruel, uncivilised, savage and bloodthirsty, the Nightwalkers hate the Silvers for their acceptance of the human species. They want to destroy all of them, so they can dominiate the world like they believe they are supposed to. When Dominique's niece, Graciella Carvello, is found viciously murdered and drained of her Silver blood, the Silver and human communities are on alert.

An uprising is feared among the Silvers.

Then, they start getting sick. A horrible illness that deteriorates the iron immune system of the Silvers ... and their security in the world.

• SILVERS
    TRAITS
    Silvers have fangs that are only shown when they drink blood. They are easily retractable. They can go out in the sunlight at all times, though they are easily bothered by it if they haven't fed recently. They are not immortal, but they do age a lot slower than humans. They are faster and stronger than humans, though this varies depending on the level of physical activity the Silver in question engages in. Silvers are exceptionally beautiful. They can eat anything they want without gaining weight as their metabolism burns fat.

WEAKNESSES
    Silvers are bothered by the sun if they have not fed recently. They can sleep but only for a few hours at a time. Most Silvers have Vitamin D deficiencies. Silvers are particularly sensitive to bright light, but as they are celebrities they have just had to learn to deal with it. Female Silvers have shorter fertility times than humans -- their clock runs out earlier, so to speak.

NIGHTWALKERS
    TRAITS
    Silvers cannot retract their fangs and they cannot go out in the sunlight without bursting into flames. They are bloodthirsty and cruel, driven by their thirst, and if they cannot quench it they will kill. Due to this, they are mostly uncivilised and live in small communities in seclusion. They are completely immortal and a lot stronger and faster than Silvers.

WEAKNESSES
    The sun, obviously. Their thirst is what drives them to be so vicious and they are utterly savage most of the time. They are immortal and therefore quite bored. They cannot produce children and they generally don't even like each other.

• DOMINIQUE CARVELLO
    ((face claim; CHARLIZE THERON))
    tumblr_mcwwh0LoCq1qdwpa0o1_500.gif

Strong, powerful and beautiful, the leader of the Silvers is to be both revered and feared. She is a fair and kind leader, but will step on anyone who tries to destroy the sanctity of her kind. She absolutely despises Nightwalkers. She is an Oscar-winning actress and considered influential even in the human world.

GRACIELLA CARVELLO
    ((face claim; DAKOTA FANNING))
    tumblr_m1zh9du5aH1r5tdn1.gif

A young model and the niece of Dominique, Graciella was set to rule the modelling industry with her beautiful looks and charismatic personality. Her shock death shattered the Silver and human world alike. She was loved by most everyone, and it was horrible to see her go in such a violent way.

CASPER DI VORGAN
    ((face claim; BRAD PITT))
    brad-pitt-gif1.gif

The leader of the Nightwalkers. Bloodthirsty and cruel, he hasn't been seen in over twenty years, and is said to be living in the woods in Germany with the rest of his tribe. He has vowed to destroy Dominique and the entire race of Silvers in order to dominate the humans.

• Name | Type of Celebrity | Reserved by | Face Claim
    FEMALES
    1. Amelie Lavender Hyland Garcia | Musician | @lxngdon | Melanie Martinez
    2. Callisto "Tiger" Dianna Verbeck | Actress/Model | @MaryGold | Willa Holland
    3. ___ | Director | @adriana | Emma Roberts
    4. Rayne Mortelle | Singer/Actress | @~Dark Disney~ | Amy Lee
    5. ___ | Musician/Photographer | @IceQueen | Brianna Hildebrand
    6. Lainey Castanella | Socialite | @lxngdon | Kylie Jenner
    7. Karin Magnolia Fallon | Socialite/Fashion designer | @MaryGold | Bae Suzy
    8. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    9. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    10. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___

MALES
    1. ___ | Model/Musician | @adriana | Freddie Highmore
    2. Kwon Min Seok | Producer/Model | @CrystalTears | Cha Haekyeon
    3. Musical Malcom Matthews | Musician | @JTJ The Phenom⭐ | August Alsina
    4.Damian Thorn Verbeck | Actor | @MaryGold | Jensen Ackles
    5. Joeseph Harold Anderson | Musician/Socialite | @~\The Talentless/~ | Ash Stymest
    6. Luca Castanella | Actor/Socialite | @lxngdon | Young Johnny Depp
    7. Park Chan Woo | Actor/Model | @CrystalTears | ___
    8. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    9. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    10. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___

• {Realistic Picture here}
    {quote}

NAME
    NICKNAME/S
    PREFERRED NAME
    BIRTHDAY
    STAR SIGN
    TYPE OF CELEBRITY
    (Actor/Actress, Musician, Model, Socialite, Fashion Designer, Director or Athlete)
    ETHNICITY
    BIRTHPLACE
    ACCENT
    SEXUALITY

HAIR
    EYES
    SKIN
    HEIGHT
    WEIGHT
    DRESS
    MARKS
    PIERCINGS
    TATTOOS
    SCARS
    DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    HEALTH AILMENTS

PERSONALITY
    HOBBIES
    HABITS
    TALENTS
    STRENGTHS
    WEAKNESSES
    FEARS
    FAVOURITES
    MENTAL AILMENTS

FAMILY
    FRIENDS
    EXES
    NEUTRAL
    ENEMIES
    OTHER RELATIONS

OTHER INFORMATION

• 1. You may have up to three characters, with however many NPCs as you like.
    2. I am GM, my word is final. @MaryGold is my co-GM.
    3. REALISTIC FACE CLAIMS ONLY.
    4. ALL main characters are Silvers.
    5. Put your character's favourite colour at the bottom of your CS to let me know you've read the rules.
    6. I like drama in the RP but not outside of it.
    7. If you are to write sexual scenes, fade to black and take it to PMs. And for God's sake, do it with people in your age bracket.
    8. If you take over a week to respond, you will be kicked from the RP unless you warn me in advance.
    9. No God-modding.
    10. Have fun!

• 04/01/2017; character limit upped to three.

[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: MaryGold
Also I wanted all or most of the characters to know each other so this works.
Well. . . I made things easier for you without really knowing it xD <3

• Thank You
Reactions: lxngdon
I'll have this cs done in exactly 24 hours lol. I've been having a hard time visualizing this character, so excuse my delay.

People have been having problems with my username XD now should be easier to tag since need six letter I believe before my name pops up and can just click the pop and tag will work for me now XD.

People have been having problems with my username XD now should be easier to tag since need six letter I believe before my name pops up and can just click the pop and tag will work for me now XD.
The problem with tagging you isn't your username, it's the fact that when you get used to one thing you change your username again xD ^x^

The problem with tagging you isn't your username, it's the fact that when you get used to one thing you change your username again xD ^x^
Whatever XD. Technically this one is the same thing now it's just my first name and it's together XD. So at least it's somewhat the same lol. I made it almost a month so yeah XD. This for the rest of Iwaku Life XD

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Whatever XD. Technically this one is the same thing now it's just my first name and it's together XD. So at least it's somewhat the same lol. I made it almost a month so yeah XD. This for the rest of Iwaku Life XD
Mhm, I hear you Lover~

*gives another point to me* XD

Love you though~ <3

• Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Love
  • Love
When it comes to name... you win XD gah XD
I win without questioning xD

I've always thought of changing it with seasons because that would be fun xD Or: "BrattyCrystal" did pop into my mind at once xD Or "MerryCrystmas!" XD

But I just like my name too much to be able to change it :X

• Love
Reactions: Justin and IceQueen
I win without questioning xD

I've always thought of changing it with seasons because that would be fun xD Or: "BrattyCrystal" did pop into my mind at once xD Or "MerryCrystmas!" XD

But I just like my name too much to be able to change it :X
Unlike me... who is thinking about a change again. With the word Vanity or Rarity in it... but don't know where XD.

• Love
Unlike me... who is thinking about a change again. With the word Vanity or Rarity in it... but don't know where XD.
You shall forever be shattered in my eyeballs

• Love
You shall forever be shattered in my eyeballs
That and Justin too most people. So it works if I change it everyone still knows XD.

Guys, if I upped the character limit, would anyone be interested in making another? Because I'm thinking of taking another female and a male.

Eh, I'll just up the limit. LIMIT IS UPPED TO THREE

Ok got Musical half way done the rest will be done either tonight and codes tomorrow or tomorrow with codes^^.

Reactions: lxngdon

l u c a

"If you come from one of the biggest family dynasties in Hollywood, you're bound to be in the spotlight a little."

[bg=#008080]

• NAME
    Luca John Castanella

PRONUNCIATION
    LOO-kah JON CAST-an-ell-ah

NICKNAME/S
    Lukey

PREFERRED NAME
    Luca

BIRTHDAY
    24 April
    large.gif

STAR SIGN
    Taurus

TYPE OF CELEBRITY
    Actor/Socialite

ETHNICITY
    50% Italian (paternal)
    25% Native American, 25% English (maternal)

BIRTHPLACE
    Los Angeles, California, USA

ACCENT
    Common American

SEXUALITY
    Heteroromantic heterosexual

• HAIR
    Luca has dark brown, silky hair he keeps short. The longest he will grow it out to is his chin.

EYES
    Luca has dark brown eyes. They are intense and smouldering.

SKIN
    Luca has lightly tanned skin, evident of his Italian and Native American background.

HEIGHT
    5'10" (178cm)

WEIGHT
    158lbs (72kg)

DRESS
    Luca likes to wear trendy clothes he sees other celebrities wearing. He is a stickler for trends, like his sister.
    tumblr_mndaepbFgb1qf2djmo8_500.gif

MARKS
    Luca has a few moles here and there on his skin.

PIERCINGS
    Left earlobe

TATTOOS
    A dreamcatcher on his right bicep.

SCARS
    A small scar on his right hand from a burn as a child.

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    His intense brown eyes.

HEALTH AILMENTS
    Tone deaf

• PERSONALITY
    On the outside, Luca is a very haughty, arrogant person. It is clear to see that he thinks he is better than most people because of his celebrity status and prestigious pedigree. He is a stellar actor and has won many awards for his work, but he doesn't take pictures with fans in public and rarely appears on talk shows.

However, on the inside, Luca is very different. He struggles with depression, anxiety and bipolar disorder, and his bitchy exterior is just a shell to hide how he actually feels. He is only really close with his younger sister and select others -- Luca is quite secretive and introverted, and very antisocial in public, though he is a social butterfly online.

Luca is quite apathetic and emotionless when you first meet him, but if you manage to get to know him you will find that he is quite kind and loving towards people he generally likes and trusts. He is very guarded, however, and rarely allows people to get to know him that well.

Silence | Acting | Reading | Writing | Social media | Fashion | Hair | Snapchat | Instagram | Spicy food | KFC | Junk food | Christmas | Halloween | The ocean | Beaches | Swimming | Running | Working out | Looking good | Colour-coordination | Alphabetical order | His sister | His family | His heritage | Traveling | Vacations | Spending time with his sister

DISLIKES
    Loud noises | Dogs | Insects | Bland food | Winter | Sitting still | Meeting new people | Being in public for extended periods of time | Giving interviews | Drama | People bashing his sister online | Mess | Stigma against mental illnesses | Music (as he is tone deaf) | Bullies | Bigots

HOBBIES
    Swimming | Running | Working out

HABITS
    Taps his fingers | Organises absolutely everything
    7833282a8d349e74dd7d709cb125fe20.gif

TALENTS
    Swimming | Acting

STRENGTHS
    Acting | Making people dislike him | Compassion

WEAKNESSES
    Weak | Emotionally fragile | Rude

FEARS
    Spiders | Loud noises | People finding out about his illnesses

FAVOURITES
    Food; chicken, or any type of junk food
    Movie; Good Will Hunting
    Singer; n/a

MENTAL AILMENTS
    Depression
    Anxiety
    OCD
    Bipolar disorder

• FAMILY
    Raphael Castanella | Father | Alive | 50 | Actor, Director and Counsellor to Dominique Carvello
    Julianne Castanella (nee Reynolds) | Mother | Deceased
    Lainey Castanella | Younger sister | Alive | 21 | Socialite
    ~
    Elizabeth Castanella (nee Greene) | Stepmother | Alive | 45 | Model

FRIENDS
    OPEN

EXES
    OPEN
    tumblr_lp9iqsygvO1qbyx69o1_500.gif

NEUTRAL
    OPEN

ENEMIES
    OPEN

OTHER RELATIONS
    OPEN

• ♦ Has had three serious relationships. All of them ended because he 'wasn't affectionate enough' ♦
    ♦ Absolutely hates the colour orange ♦
    ♦ Tone deaf, so he doesn't like music ♦
    ♦ Speaks English, Italian, German and Spanish ♦
    ♦ Has Native American heritage ♦
    tumblr_lrn5fv5sWi1qkbmpfo1_500.gif

♦ Was offered a modelling contract when he was twelve, but rejected it ♦
    ♦ Got his first lead role in a film when he was eleven ♦
    ♦ Sleeps ten hours a night ♦
    ♦ Has been to every continent ♦
    Favourite colour is blue ♦

[/bg]

l a i n e y

"I like to suck the life out of people, figuratively and literally."

[bg=#999999]

• NAME
    Lainey June Castanella

PRONUNCIATION
    LAY-nee JOON CAST-an-ell-ah

NICKNAME/S
    Lane

PREFERRED NAME
    Lainey

BIRTHDAY
    28 February
    giphy.gif

STAR SIGN
    Pisces

TYPE OF CELEBRITY
    Socialite

ETHNICITY
    50% Italian (paternal)
    25% Iranian, 25% Australian (maternal)

BIRTHPLACE
    Los Angeles, California, USA

ACCENT
    Common American

SEXUALITY
    Homoromantic Homosexual

• HAIR
    Lainey has long, thick hair that is naturally dark brown, but she dyes it frequently in varying shades.

EYES
    Lainey has huge, doe-like brown eyes.

SKIN
    Lainey is lightly tanned.

HEIGHT
    5'6" (168cm)

WEIGHT
    132lbs (60kg)

DRESS
    Lainey is incredibly trendy. She is avidly active on social media and will be seen wearing whatever is the most popular. This includes hair and makeup trends.
    raw

MARKS
    Freckles and moles.

PIERCINGS
    Both earlobes, both helixes, right nipple, tongue, belly button.

TATTOOS
    Her birthdate on her upper left thigh.

SCARS
    None -- she would die if she got a scar.

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    Huge brown eyes and full lips.

HEALTH AILMENTS
    n/a

• PERSONALITY
    Unlike her brother, Lainey actually is vain. She knows she is pretty and she flaunts it, and her money, though she is a nice person who donates copious amounts of money to charity. While she lacks acting talent like her brother and father, she has developed a cosmetics brand and is actually quite intelligent, despite the belief that she is ditzy.

Lainey is a very loud, energetic, obnoxious person who is so lively she often takes the energy out of other people. It takes a lot to handle Lainey for extended periods of time, but if you're willing to take on the challenge you will find that she is a very good friend and will take care of you.

Lainey is known to get into a bit of drama online and she loves to pick fights with other celebrities, which has painted the image of her as a bitch. She will always apologise if she is wrong, though. She is fiercely protective of her older brother Luca.

Makeup | Fashion | Jewelry | Hair | Herself | Her brother | Social media | Apple technology | Attention | Being in the spotlight | Reality TV | Matte lipsticks | Healthy food | Healthy beverages | Drama | Picking fights | Annoying people | Giving to charity | Surfing | The beach | Summer | Girls | Showing off her body | Bikinis | Spending money | Rap music | Working out

DISLIKES
    Being bored | Boring people | Junk food | Soda | Pop music | Winter | Cold weather | Rain | Bad hair days | Staying inside | People who bash her brother | The stereotypes against her family | Hate | Taylor Swift | When she can't get her makeup right | Sleeping in | Spicy food | Bigots

HOBBIES
    Surfing | Running | Knitting | Makeup

HABITS
    Chews on the inside of her cheek
    giphy.gif

TALENTS
    Making people dislike her | Makeup | Knitting

STRENGTHS
    Kind | Optimistic | Math

WEAKNESSES
    Paranoid | Bitchy | Obnoxious

FEARS
    Spiders | Drowning

FAVOURITES
    Food; pistachios
    Movie; Se7en
    Singer; Nicki Minaj

MENTAL AILMENTS
    n/a

• FAMILY
    Raphael Castanella | Father | Alive | 50 | Actor, Director and Counsellor to Dominique Carvello
    Elizabeth Castanella (nee Greene) | Mother | Alive | 45 | Model
    Luca Castanella | Older brother | Alive | 23 | Actor/Socialite

FRIENDS
    OPEN

EXES
    OPEN
    raw

NEUTRAL
    OPEN

ENEMIES
    OPEN

OTHER RELATIONS
    OPEN

• ♠ Aggressively lesbian ♠
    ♠ Was Graciella Carvello's girlfriend. They broke up a year before her death ♠
    ♠ Her mother made a sex tape ♠
    ♠ Speaks English, Spanish, Italian and Persian ♠
    ♠ Her mother comes from a Muslim family, but she converted to Christianity to marry her father ♠
    227492-kylie-jenner-kylie-jenner-gif-kiss.gif

♠ Owns four cars and two motorcycles ♠
    Favourite colour is pink ♠
    ♠ Is an LGBTQ+ activist ♠
    ♠ Has the most followed Snapchat account ♠
    ♠ Has been on the cover of Forbes magazine ♠

[/bg]

WIP
(Should listen to this while reading)

~Joeseph Harold Anderson~

9cda33131859a6bf0a35b17c37e5b35a.gif

~"I'm at the top of the food chain baby!"~

NICKNAME/S
"call me Joe, as most do"

PREFERRED NAME
Joe

"twenty two and a couple months... I think?"

BIRTHDAY
"The lovely month of October, October 26th to be exact"

STAR SIGN
Scorpio

TYPE OF CELEBRITY
Musician/Socialite

ETHNICITY
"Um... well... I know i'm part European, maybe Italian too? I don't fucking know man, who cares"

BIRTHPLACE
"well I crawled from the pits of hell to find myself in kokomo, a lovely city in and the county seat of howard county, In a piece of shit state known as Indiana"

ACCENT
English

SEXUALITY
Bisexual Heteromantic

APPEARANCE
f29fe22af711b7a3b67fd968f782bd3b.jpg

HAIR
Dark brown, slightly wavy, long top and short sides.

EYES
Light Blue

SKIN
"White as Casper himself!"

HEIGHT
5'11

WEIGHT

DRESS
Normally, Joe likes to keep his wardrobe strictly urban punk, but occasionally you can see him wearing something surprisingly formal for his usual attire.

MARKS
None

PIERCINGS
One gauge on his left earlobe.

TATTOOS
his arms are three quarters covered in some kind of ink, his chest, his neck, and one upside down cross at the corner of his left eye.

SCARS
None

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
Pretty strong jawline and very prominent cheek bones, but his eyes are what is commented on the most, some say they lose themselves in his eyes.

HEALTH AILMENTS
ADHD

TRAITS

500563Sans_titre_14.png

PERSONALITY
Joe is the wild card, the type of person who you hear over all the music at a party, and people record him jumping off a balcony completely wasted. He's the person who will pull crude pranks on his friends, tell crude jokes that are completely immoral and just down right wrong. The man just swears all too much, And personal space? what the hell is that? He flirts with anyone and everyone, and he's very good at bouncing back from any insult, and any punch you throw at him. His confidence is almost contagious, and with that slight laugh and smile, you forget how much of a nuisance he can be.

He's loyal to his friends, has even been thrown out of bars for doing so, because Joe threw the first punch. But surprisingly he doesn't have a short temper, even if he gets into fights, he cracks jokes and just has fun with himself, because he loves to live in the moment. And sure he Know's his rights from wrongs, but does that stop him from doing the things he does? Nope.

When anyone first meets him, his first impression is always one to remember, it might not always be a good one, but eventually you get attached to him, just gotta get past his monster figure collection. So yeah, that's Joe.

Drinking- Guitar- Dark humor- Laughter- Smoking- Getting High- Horror- The Cramps- Dancing- Parties- Pranks- Meeting New people- Sleeping- Horror Themed Art- skateboarding- banjo- Gay couples "What? I think they're cute as hell!... and kinda hot"​

DISLIKES
Restrictions- Rules- Overly religious people- Social Justice Warriors- Snobs- Parents- Silence- being ignored- being alone-

HOBBIES
Making horror themed art- Writing horror stories- Playing the guitar and banjo-

HABITS
Cracking anything in his body, especially when he's bored, he just cracks his bones without knowing he's doing so. Lets not forget about his smoking habits.

TALENTS
Singing- Drawing- Motivating crowds, or just people-

STRENGTHS
Joe can keep calm in almost any stressful situation

Quick thinking and rather witty

Know's how to handle himself in a fight

Has his way with people, persuasive and crafty

Has no problem motivating others

WEAKNESSES
Gets bored way to easily

Has a habit of getting himself in places he's not supposed to be

Easily makes enemies with people