Silver and Blood (OOC and SIGN UPS ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lxngdon

Original poster

"You can't get to the top by being a saint, dear ... "
tumblr_inline_mtzvrfUZiI1rpl29c.gif

[bg=#000000]

• They're on top of the world. The richest, most famous and influential celebrities of the generation. They're young, beautiful and powerful.

They're also vampires.

The Silvers are celebrities with vampiric tendencies and traits, but they're human enough to pass in normal society. Their hypnotic beauty, physical prowess and golden social status have allowed them to rise through the social ranks and secure the positions they have now. The leader of the Silvers is Dominique Carvello, Oscar-winning actress and influential billionaire.

Who could ever bring down the invincible?

The Nightwalkers. Another type of vampire -- cruel, uncivilised, savage and bloodthirsty, the Nightwalkers hate the Silvers for their acceptance of the human species. They want to destroy all of them, so they can dominiate the world like they believe they are supposed to. When Dominique's niece, Graciella Carvello, is found viciously murdered and drained of her Silver blood, the Silver and human communities are on alert.

An uprising is feared among the Silvers.

Then, they start getting sick. A horrible illness that deteriorates the iron immune system of the Silvers ... and their security in the world.

• SILVERS
    TRAITS
    Silvers have fangs that are only shown when they drink blood. They are easily retractable. They can go out in the sunlight at all times, though they are easily bothered by it if they haven't fed recently. They are not immortal, but they do age a lot slower than humans. They are faster and stronger than humans, though this varies depending on the level of physical activity the Silver in question engages in. Silvers are exceptionally beautiful. They can eat anything they want without gaining weight as their metabolism burns fat.

WEAKNESSES
    Silvers are bothered by the sun if they have not fed recently. They can sleep but only for a few hours at a time. Most Silvers have Vitamin D deficiencies. Silvers are particularly sensitive to bright light, but as they are celebrities they have just had to learn to deal with it. Female Silvers have shorter fertility times than humans -- their clock runs out earlier, so to speak.

NIGHTWALKERS
    TRAITS
    Silvers cannot retract their fangs and they cannot go out in the sunlight without bursting into flames. They are bloodthirsty and cruel, driven by their thirst, and if they cannot quench it they will kill. Due to this, they are mostly uncivilised and live in small communities in seclusion. They are completely immortal and a lot stronger and faster than Silvers.

WEAKNESSES
    The sun, obviously. Their thirst is what drives them to be so vicious and they are utterly savage most of the time. They are immortal and therefore quite bored. They cannot produce children and they generally don't even like each other.

• DOMINIQUE CARVELLO
    ((face claim; CHARLIZE THERON))
    tumblr_mcwwh0LoCq1qdwpa0o1_500.gif

Strong, powerful and beautiful, the leader of the Silvers is to be both revered and feared. She is a fair and kind leader, but will step on anyone who tries to destroy the sanctity of her kind. She absolutely despises Nightwalkers. She is an Oscar-winning actress and considered influential even in the human world.

GRACIELLA CARVELLO
    ((face claim; DAKOTA FANNING))
    tumblr_m1zh9du5aH1r5tdn1.gif

A young model and the niece of Dominique, Graciella was set to rule the modelling industry with her beautiful looks and charismatic personality. Her shock death shattered the Silver and human world alike. She was loved by most everyone, and it was horrible to see her go in such a violent way.

CASPER DI VORGAN
    ((face claim; BRAD PITT))
    brad-pitt-gif1.gif

The leader of the Nightwalkers. Bloodthirsty and cruel, he hasn't been seen in over twenty years, and is said to be living in the woods in Germany with the rest of his tribe. He has vowed to destroy Dominique and the entire race of Silvers in order to dominate the humans.

• Name | Type of Celebrity | Reserved by | Face Claim
    FEMALES
    1. Amelie Lavender Hyland Garcia | Musician | @lxngdon | Melanie Martinez
    2. Callisto "Tiger" Dianna Verbeck | Actress/Model | @MaryGold | Willa Holland
    3. ___ | Director | @adriana | Emma Roberts
    4. Rayne Mortelle | Singer/Actress | @~Dark Disney~ | Amy Lee
    5. ___ | Musician/Photographer | @IceQueen | Brianna Hildebrand
    6. Lainey Castanella | Socialite | @lxngdon | Kylie Jenner
    7. Karin Magnolia Fallon | Socialite/Fashion designer | @MaryGold | Bae Suzy
    8. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    9. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    10. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___

MALES
    1. ___ | Model/Musician | @adriana | Freddie Highmore
    2. Kwon Min Seok | Producer/Model | @CrystalTears | Cha Haekyeon
    3. Musical Malcom Matthews | Musician | @JTJ The Phenom⭐ | August Alsina
    4.Damian Thorn Verbeck | Actor | @MaryGold | Jensen Ackles
    5. Joeseph Harold Anderson | Musician/Socialite | @~\The Talentless/~ | Ash Stymest
    6. Luca Castanella | Actor/Socialite | @lxngdon | Young Johnny Depp
    7. Park Chan Woo | Actor/Model | @CrystalTears | ___
    8. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    9. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    10. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___

• {Realistic Picture here}
    {quote}

NAME
    NICKNAME/S
    PREFERRED NAME
    BIRTHDAY
    STAR SIGN
    TYPE OF CELEBRITY
    (Actor/Actress, Musician, Model, Socialite, Fashion Designer, Director or Athlete)
    ETHNICITY
    BIRTHPLACE
    ACCENT
    SEXUALITY

HAIR
    EYES
    SKIN
    HEIGHT
    WEIGHT
    DRESS
    MARKS
    PIERCINGS
    TATTOOS
    SCARS
    DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    HEALTH AILMENTS

PERSONALITY
    HOBBIES
    HABITS
    TALENTS
    STRENGTHS
    WEAKNESSES
    FEARS
    FAVOURITES
    MENTAL AILMENTS

FAMILY
    FRIENDS
    EXES
    NEUTRAL
    ENEMIES
    OTHER RELATIONS

OTHER INFORMATION

• 1. You may have up to three characters, with however many NPCs as you like.
    2. I am GM, my word is final. @MaryGold is my co-GM.
    3. REALISTIC FACE CLAIMS ONLY.
    4. ALL main characters are Silvers.
    5. Put your character's favourite colour at the bottom of your CS to let me know you've read the rules.
    6. I like drama in the RP but not outside of it.
    7. If you are to write sexual scenes, fade to black and take it to PMs. And for God's sake, do it with people in your age bracket.
    8. If you take over a week to respond, you will be kicked from the RP unless you warn me in advance.
    9. No God-modding.
    10. Have fun!

• 04/01/2017; character limit upped to three.

[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: MaryGold
Brianna Hildebrand, and Photographer/musician
Just to be clear, Musician is her main profession? Just because I've rejected people who wanted things like racecar drivers and dancers because I didn't list those professions.

Just to be clear, Musician is her main profession? Just because I've rejected people who wanted things like racecar drivers and dancers because I didn't list those professions.
Yes, musician is her main profession

Everyone mostly in here Musicians I love it. Easy connections lol. @lxngdon and @CrystalTears

My guy is going to be going through a horrible label break off so he is joining Crystal's guy's company in the rp, so I think that my guy and lxn girl meet that way or something. Since I think she is part of the label? He'll be up tomorrow for sure^^

Everyone mostly in here Musicians I love it. Easy connections lol. @lxngdon and @CrystalTears

My guy is going to be going through a horrible label break off so he is joining Crystal's guy's company in the rp, so I think that my guy and lxn girl meet that way or something. Since I think she is part of the label? He'll be up tomorrow for sure^^
Amelie will welcome him with open arms. And a hug. A very big hug

• Love
Reactions: Justin

RyN55IZ.png

RoM9Sa0.png

"Careful. I like to bite. Rawr."

[bg=black]

[/bg]​
[bg=black]

• tumblr_inline_mhrmdxlC9r1qz4rgp.gif

NAME
    Callisto "Tiger" Dianna Verbeck

NICKNAME/S
    Calli { Liked - Common}
    Listo { Liked - Famillia - affectionate}
    Tiger { Loved - Most Used)

PREFERRED NAME
    Tiger

BIRTHDAY
    November 4th

STAR SIGN
    Scorpio

TYPE OF CELEBRITY
    Actress/Model

ETHNICITY
    25% Dutch
    25% Norwegian
    50% English

NATIONALITY
    Dual citizenship of the US and the UK

BIRTHPLACE
    New York, New York

ACCENT
    English

SEXUALITY
    Heterosexual Heteromantic

• tumblr_inline_nac5g06n4Z1slto11.gif
    tumblr_mw1qgzdJGK1qelrtho2_250.gif
    tumblr_mk1lwoflvH1rgbul6o4_250.gif

HAIR
    Dark brown, almost auburn in some perspectives, but long and fine.

EYES
    Round green

SKIN
    Naturally pale, but has gained a light tan.

HEIGHT
    5'5

WEIGHT
    123lbs

DRESS
    Tiger's dress code varies a bit. But for one, she appears to always wear designer brand. Se likes any clothing that extracts her interest. In public, for the most part, she dresses elegantly. But more than on occasion she dresses a lot like a rocker or simply casually. However, the only time she is ever seen in cutesy clothes, which suits her well surprisingly, is usually when associated with her career.

MARKS
    A small beauty mark on the right side of her face

PIERCINGS
    Only once on each earlobe

TATTOOS
    None

SCARS
    a small one on her left pinkie finger and another on her right-hand knuckles.

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    Her mesmerizing, clearly dangerous, smile.
    Her eyes as well

HEALTH AILMENTS
    None

• tumblr_inline_n17rr1bZLM1sn0v2t.gif
    tumblr_n0aho4g1wG1qelrtho3_250.gif
    tumblr_inline_mjth31cTG21rhrlwx.gif

PERSONALITY
    "I'm actually not funny. I'm just mean and people think I'm joking."

Tiger is, well, Tiger is a tiger. A wild, dangerous, feline on the prowess. And a bad ass bitch.

She is a mighty, confident and determined person. She always shows it in the way she walks and talks. When she wants something, she's going to get it, and no one can stop her. Her tenaciousness is a force to be reckoned with. Especially with her powerful nature, she can be known to be quite intimidating if you get on her bad side or even in first meetings. But she is also cautious and observant, and no one notices that much because she likes exhilarating experience, that is dangerous and wild. She's dynamic and curious. And though she is confident, she is not arrogant or egotistical, she just knows herself and isn't insecure about her features. And, no lies, a seductive young woman.

Tiger is a tough cookie.

She takes shit from no one, and speaks in a rather frank manner. Though, sarcastic, very sarcastic. Her sarcasm is at least a third of her personality and attitude. Se has at least 10 sarcastic comments to anything and everything.A lot of her humor comes from her clever and most often rude. Yes, she's mean, but not an asshole and it's usually hard to see because of her sarcasm.

And she's a rather aggressive and violent person. Honestly, that is also part of the reason they call her Tiger. She literally growls or grunts when upset or annoyed, like a cat or animal. She has a lot of similarities with cats! More than people she cares to accept. Anywho, she can't help but act violently, though, it's her illness that help contributes to it. So she can be moody. But she is also aggressive even when she isn't angry, she doesn't hold back on anything most of the time unless she has a plan.

Despite her, stubborn, sarcastic, aggressive, attitude. She does have positive sides. Tiger's is an honest person, her frank, blunt and straight to the point honesty...But she is also very trustworthy, yet she doesn't appear that way. And a true friend too. She will do almost anything for her friends and she is very protective of them. The only people she's friendly too on first meetings are her fans. But for the most part, she has a laid back, easygoing, give-no-fucks attitude. She can be cool with pretty much everything. And because she basically is a cat, you cannot forget those qualities too. So, if you get close enough to her, she's very affectionate no matter who you are.

Acting | Modeling | Fashion| Photography | Cinematography| Paintings| Dancing| Martial Arts| Piano| Guitar| Rock Music| Rap music| Horror Movies| Children Movies| Comedy Movies| Electropop Music(A selective few)| Popcorn| Steak| Jewlery| Her Fans| Writing| Trying New Things| Snacks| Nail polish| Animals| Flowers| Naps| Teasing others| Most alchoholic drinks| Adventure| Spending even a little time with fans| Charity| Cotton candy| Parties| Social Media| Snow| Rain| Games

DISLIKES
    Horrible acting| Screamo music| Dubstep| Liars| Selfish people| Sitting still| Bordom| Being told what to do| Bossy people| Hypocrites| Reading| Feeling trapped| Bigots| Stupid quesions| Backbiting| Lies| Gossip| Most reality TV shows| Shy people| Sensitive people| Stuck-up people| Math| Vegetarian dishes| Excercise| Relationships(Her own)

HOBBIES
    Photography/Filming | Hiking| Gardening| Flower Arranging| Designing(Just about anything| Listening to music| Painting| Camping| Napping| Partying| Skateboarding| Cycling| Playing Guitar

HABITS
    Biting her nails, herself or even other people(who she's close to)
    Falling asleep just about anywhere

TALENTS
    Acting| Modeling| Photography/Filming| Painting| Fashion|| Make-up| Martial Arts

STRENGTHS
    She's thick-skinned and chill, so it's hard to piss her off unless she's in a bad mood or having an episode

Obviously, she is an extraordinary actor and model

She's very trustworthy, and if you want the honest truth she will not lie or censor it

She I'd knowledgeable about anything fashion or designing related

She knows how to get what she wants

WEAKNESSES
    She has zero to none tact

She's mean until you get to know her

She's very much aggressive and can't help it

She has a hard time being nice to people

And made very easily bord

FEARS
    Closed spaces| Love & Commitment| Being abandoned and hurt

FAVOURITES
    Food: Meat
    Animal: Unknown
    Actor: Harrison Ford
    Movie: The Silverlining Playbook

MENTAL AILMENTS
    Bi-polar

• tumblr_inline_nl8wmq5Hdo1rifr4k.gif

FAMILY
    Belladonna Rose - Mother - 56 - Alive
    Charles Verbeck - Father - 58 - Unknown
    Damian Verbeck - Older Brother - 27 - Alive

FRIENDS
    OPEN

EXES
    OPEN

NEUTRAL
    OPEN

ENEMIES
    OPEN

OTHER RELATIONS
    OPEN

• tumblr_inline_ngg1ds2yoE1qmllvb.gif

OTHER INFORMATION
    She lives with her overbearing mother

She shares a rocky relationship with her controlling mother

She has been acting and modeling since she could walk and talk

She was an accident, an unplanned and unwanted pregnancy. Her parents only wanted one child.

Her father abandoned her family at a young age and they have no knowledge what happened to him

Her favorite color is every color. She doesn't have one. She likes them all.

FaceClaim
    Willa Holland

Color Reference

[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love

XF6yYFZ.png

"Go out and drink blood? Nah, I rather lay around all day watching Netflix."

[bg=black]

[/bg]​
[bg=black]

• a0f72768-acf3-4825-a1b5-0213c7fc7c85.gif

NAME
    Damian Thorn Verbeck

NICKNAME/S
    Dame/Dames {Liked - Fammilial - Affectionae}
    Ian { Neutral - Common}

PREFERRED NAME
    Damian

BIRTHDAY
    December 15th

STAR SIGN
    Sagittarius

TYPE OF CELEBRITY
    Actor

ETHNICITY
    25% Dutch
    25% Norwegian
    50% English

NATIONALITY

BIRTHPLACE
    New York, New York

ACCENT
    English

SEXUALITY

• tumblr_n28ljarxyy1ro95bto1_500.gif

HAIR
    Dark brown and kept short

EYES
    Round and green

SKIN
    Naturally pale, but lightly tanned

HEIGHT
    6'2

WEIGHT
    175 lbs

DRESS
    To most people's surprise, he dresses very casually most of the time. Of course, he'll dress formally on occasions or when need be.

MARKS
    None

PIERCINGS
    None

TATTOOS
    He has one on the left side of his chest

SCARS
    Yes, he has a few here and there. The most noticeable ones he keeps covered most of the time

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    All Verbeck's have charming smiles, and eyes

His eyelashes are surprisingly long for a man, but he makes it work perfectly

HEALTH AILMENTS
    Pollen Allergy

• tumblr_m9w5kg7NLJ1rq9ghh.gif

PERSONALITY
    Unlike his sister, Damian is a hell of a lot easier to get along with on first meetings and throughout any relationships. He's a friendly and outgoing person, always open and searching to have fun and make new friends. He likes to have a good time and tries not to take everything too seriously. That is where he and his sister do relate. They are both laid back people, very easy-going. Of course, he does not have her sass and smartmouth. But he too is sarcastic. Yes, a sarcastic man indeed. Yet, he is nicer about it.

But he is a warm-hearted fellow, and in all honestly, a bit of a goofball. And he as no problem being the goofball. He likes to make jokes. And flirt as well. He's very flirtatious, flirting with any women he finds attractive appearances or personality wise. He tends to get corny and cheesy at times. But he doesn't care if you laugh or roll you eyes at him, he's cool-headed and patient.

He is a charming, playful and teasing person. So not much people hate him, nor does he hate other people. But if you hurt his friends or his family, he'll kick your ass. Because he is strong in both mind and body. And like his sister, he walks with confidence.

Dancing| acting| Making jokes| Social Medias| Movies| Upbeat Music| Oldie songs| Laughter| Women| Flirting| Making peoplesmile| Giving to charity| His little sister| His fans| Playing around| Wendy's| Children| Guitar| Taking pictures| Animals| Holidays

DISLIKES
    Bad parents| assholes| Disrespectful celerities| People who use others| His father| Bullies| Selfish people| Not being of help| Being ignored| Asparagus| His allergies| Ingrates| Judgemental others

HOBBIES
    Cooking| Candlemaking| Jogging| Playing guitar

HABITS
    Running his hands through his air when feeling awkward, nervous or unsure

TALENTS
    Acting| Cooking| Playing guitar

STRENGTHS
    He can pretty much get along wit anyone

He's patient, very patient, so it's hard to piss him off

He can cook, really good

He's always connecting with people, his friends, family, fans, and strangers even

His an actor, so he can act, which includes him being devious when need be.

WEAKNESSES
    He has a hard time restraining himself when it comes to people he loves being hurt

He needs attention, he can't stand being ignored.

He's not taken very seriously among people because of his light-minded attitude

FEARS
    Being forgotten| Snakes

FAVOURITES
    Food: Pasta
    Actor: Steve Carell
    Animal: Dogs
    Movie: Anchorman

MENTAL AILMENTS
    None

• tumblr_m3hnqqI92c1r7ifqv.gif

FAMILY
    Callisto "Tiger" Verbeck - Baby Sister - 24 - Alive

FRIENDS
    OPEN

EXES
    OPEN

NEUTRAL
    OPEN

ENEMIES
    OPEN

OTHER RELATIONS
    OPEN

• bc597d8893fac1b42748ced923974652.gif

OTHER INFORMATION
    He is very close with his sister

He moved out when he was the age 23

His father was an abusive man and sed to beat him and his mother, but his sister does not know this

His father abandoned them years ago, and they have no idea what happened to him since

FaceClaim
    Jensen Ackles

Color Reference

[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love
OMG I DID IT XD I never thought I'd finish them both today. But I did. These are the fanciest CSes I ever made. I copied you @JTJ The Phenom⭐™ !!!!!!!

Later on, I might add some more to Damian because I got kind of lazy toward the end @lxngdon

• Love
OMG I DID IT XD I never thought I'd finish them both today. But I did. These are the fanciest CSes I ever made. I copied you @JTJ The Phenom⭐™ !!!!!!!

Later on, I might add some more to Damian because I got kind of lazy toward the end @lxngdon
Awww XD. That's sweet. Never had anyone copy my code style or somewhat like it before. I feel special XD. If you ever need help with codes, now that I have been asking around lol I can help you out^^. And another note, I think my guy will get along with both of your chars. I think this guy is going to my most non drama causing char I've ever made, I think XD.

• Love
Awww XD. That's sweet. Never had anyone copy my code style or somewhat like it before. I feel special XD. If you ever need help with codes, now that I have been asking around lol I can help you out^^. And another note, I think my guy will get along with both of your chars. I think this guy is going to my most non drama causing char I've ever made, I think XD.
I will sooo do that XD I like codes, so damn pwetty. I'm just lazy.

And wooo! I think Dames will get along with everyone right off the bat, while Tiger it will probably take a little while.

@MaryGold Both are accepted. Do you see any relations between them and Amelie?
I think she and Tiger could be close friends! Maybe she casted her as an actor once for one of her music videos and over that time they became friends. I can see them getting along, Tiger is like a human cat sooo....

And so could Dames, he's pretty much friends with almost everybody he meets.

I think she and Tiger could be close friends! Maybe she casted her as an actor once for one of her music videos and over that time they became friends. I can see them getting along, Tiger is like a human cat sooo....

And so could Dames, he's pretty much friends with almost everybody he meets.
ooooooooooooh yeah I love that idea. Since I'm just stealing Melanie Martinez songs and saying they're Amelie's, she could have maybe been in the Mrs Potato Head video.

ooooooooooooh yeah I love that idea. Since I'm just stealing Melanie Martinez songs and saying they're Amelie's, she could have maybe been in the Mrs Potato Head video.

YASSS! That sounds awesome :3

Reactions: lxngdon

XF6yYFZ.png

"Go out and drink blood? Nah, I rather lay around all day watching Netflix."

[bg=black]

[/bg]​
[bg=black]

• a0f72768-acf3-4825-a1b5-0213c7fc7c85.gif

NAME
    Damian Thorn Verbeck

NICKNAME/S
    Dame/Dames {Liked - Fammilial - Affectionae}
    Ian { Neutral - Common}

PREFERRED NAME
    Damian

BIRTHDAY
    December 15th

STAR SIGN
    Sagittarius

TYPE OF CELEBRITY
    Actor

ETHNICITY
    25% Dutch
    25% Norwegian
    50% English

NATIONALITY

BIRTHPLACE
    New York, New York

ACCENT
    English

SEXUALITY

• tumblr_n28ljarxyy1ro95bto1_500.gif

HAIR
    Dark brown and kept short

EYES
    Round and green

SKIN
    Naturally pale, but lightly tanned

HEIGHT
    6'2

WEIGHT
    175 lbs

DRESS
    To most people's surprise, he dresses very casually most of the time. Of course, he'll dress formally on occasions or when need be.

MARKS
    None

PIERCINGS
    None

TATTOOS
    He has one on the left side of his chest

SCARS
    Yes, he has a few here and there. The most noticeable ones he keeps covered most of the time

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    All Verbeck's have charming smiles, and eyes

His eyelashes are surprisingly long for a man, but he makes it work perfectly

HEALTH AILMENTS
    Pollen Allergy

• tumblr_m9w5kg7NLJ1rq9ghh.gif

PERSONALITY
    Unlike his sister, Damian is a hell of a lot easier to get along with on first meetings and throughout any relationships. He's a friendly and outgoing person, always open and searching to have fun and make new friends. He likes to have a good time and tries not to take everything too seriously. That is where he and his sister do relate. They are both laid back people, very easy-going. Of course, he does not have her sass and smartmouth. But he too is sarcastic. Yes, a sarcastic man indeed. Yet, he is nicer about it.

But he is a warm-hearted fellow, and in all honestly, a bit of a goofball. And he as no problem being the goofball. He likes to make jokes. And flirt as well. He's very flirtatious, flirting with any women he finds attractive appearances or personality wise. He tends to get corny and cheesy at times. But he doesn't care if you laugh or roll you eyes at him, he's cool-headed and patient.

He is a charming, playful and teasing person. So not much people hate him, nor does he hate other people. But if you hurt his friends or his family, he'll kick your ass. Because he is strong in both mind and body. And like his sister, he walks with confidence.

Dancing| acting| Making jokes| Social Medias| Movies| Upbeat Music| Oldie songs| Laughter| Women| Flirting| Making peoplesmile| Giving to charity| His little sister| His fans| Playing around| Wendy's| Children| Guitar| Taking pictures| Animals| Holidays

DISLIKES
    Bad parents| assholes| Disrespectful celerities| People who use others| His father| Bullies| Selfish people| Not being of help| Being ignored| Asparagus| His allergies| Ingrates| Judgemental others

HOBBIES
    Cooking| Candlemaking| Jogging| Playing guitar

HABITS
    Running his hands through his air when feeling awkward, nervous or unsure

TALENTS
    Acting| Cooking| Playing guitar

STRENGTHS
    He can pretty much get along wit anyone

He's patient, very patient, so it's hard to piss him off

He can cook, really good

He's always connecting with people, his friends, family, fans, and strangers even

His an actor, so he can act, which includes him being devious when need be.

WEAKNESSES
    He has a hard time restraining himself when it comes to people he loves being hurt

He needs attention, he can't stand being ignored.

He's not taken very seriously among people because of his light-minded attitude

FEARS
    Being forgotten| Snakes

FAVOURITES
    Food: Pasta
    Actor: Steve Carell
    Animal: Dogs
    Movie: Anchorman

MENTAL AILMENTS
    None

• tumblr_m3hnqqI92c1r7ifqv.gif

FAMILY
    Callisto "Tiger" Verbeck - Baby Sister - 24 - Alive

FRIENDS
    OPEN

EXES
    OPEN

NEUTRAL
    OPEN

ENEMIES
    OPEN

OTHER RELATIONS
    OPEN

• bc597d8893fac1b42748ced923974652.gif

OTHER INFORMATION
    He is very close with his sister

He moved out when he was the age 23

His father was an abusive man and sed to beat him and his mother, but his sister does not know this

His father abandoned them years ago, and they have no idea what happened to him since

FaceClaim
    Jensen Ackles

Color Reference

[/bg]
Why do you make such innocent adorable goofballs

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Status
Not open for further replies.