Silver and Blood (OOC and SIGN UPS ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lxngdon

Original poster

"You can't get to the top by being a saint, dear ... "
tumblr_inline_mtzvrfUZiI1rpl29c.gif

[bg=#000000]

• They're on top of the world. The richest, most famous and influential celebrities of the generation. They're young, beautiful and powerful.

They're also vampires.

The Silvers are celebrities with vampiric tendencies and traits, but they're human enough to pass in normal society. Their hypnotic beauty, physical prowess and golden social status have allowed them to rise through the social ranks and secure the positions they have now. The leader of the Silvers is Dominique Carvello, Oscar-winning actress and influential billionaire.

Who could ever bring down the invincible?

The Nightwalkers. Another type of vampire -- cruel, uncivilised, savage and bloodthirsty, the Nightwalkers hate the Silvers for their acceptance of the human species. They want to destroy all of them, so they can dominiate the world like they believe they are supposed to. When Dominique's niece, Graciella Carvello, is found viciously murdered and drained of her Silver blood, the Silver and human communities are on alert.

An uprising is feared among the Silvers.

Then, they start getting sick. A horrible illness that deteriorates the iron immune system of the Silvers ... and their security in the world.

• SILVERS
    TRAITS
    Silvers have fangs that are only shown when they drink blood. They are easily retractable. They can go out in the sunlight at all times, though they are easily bothered by it if they haven't fed recently. They are not immortal, but they do age a lot slower than humans. They are faster and stronger than humans, though this varies depending on the level of physical activity the Silver in question engages in. Silvers are exceptionally beautiful. They can eat anything they want without gaining weight as their metabolism burns fat.

WEAKNESSES
    Silvers are bothered by the sun if they have not fed recently. They can sleep but only for a few hours at a time. Most Silvers have Vitamin D deficiencies. Silvers are particularly sensitive to bright light, but as they are celebrities they have just had to learn to deal with it. Female Silvers have shorter fertility times than humans -- their clock runs out earlier, so to speak.

NIGHTWALKERS
    TRAITS
    Silvers cannot retract their fangs and they cannot go out in the sunlight without bursting into flames. They are bloodthirsty and cruel, driven by their thirst, and if they cannot quench it they will kill. Due to this, they are mostly uncivilised and live in small communities in seclusion. They are completely immortal and a lot stronger and faster than Silvers.

WEAKNESSES
    The sun, obviously. Their thirst is what drives them to be so vicious and they are utterly savage most of the time. They are immortal and therefore quite bored. They cannot produce children and they generally don't even like each other.

• DOMINIQUE CARVELLO
    ((face claim; CHARLIZE THERON))
    tumblr_mcwwh0LoCq1qdwpa0o1_500.gif

Strong, powerful and beautiful, the leader of the Silvers is to be both revered and feared. She is a fair and kind leader, but will step on anyone who tries to destroy the sanctity of her kind. She absolutely despises Nightwalkers. She is an Oscar-winning actress and considered influential even in the human world.

GRACIELLA CARVELLO
    ((face claim; DAKOTA FANNING))
    tumblr_m1zh9du5aH1r5tdn1.gif

A young model and the niece of Dominique, Graciella was set to rule the modelling industry with her beautiful looks and charismatic personality. Her shock death shattered the Silver and human world alike. She was loved by most everyone, and it was horrible to see her go in such a violent way.

CASPER DI VORGAN
    ((face claim; BRAD PITT))
    brad-pitt-gif1.gif

The leader of the Nightwalkers. Bloodthirsty and cruel, he hasn't been seen in over twenty years, and is said to be living in the woods in Germany with the rest of his tribe. He has vowed to destroy Dominique and the entire race of Silvers in order to dominate the humans.

• Name | Type of Celebrity | Reserved by | Face Claim
    FEMALES
    1. Amelie Lavender Hyland Garcia | Musician | @lxngdon | Melanie Martinez
    2. Callisto "Tiger" Dianna Verbeck | Actress/Model | @MaryGold | Willa Holland
    3. ___ | Director | @adriana | Emma Roberts
    4. Rayne Mortelle | Singer/Actress | @~Dark Disney~ | Amy Lee
    5. ___ | Musician/Photographer | @IceQueen | Brianna Hildebrand
    6. Lainey Castanella | Socialite | @lxngdon | Kylie Jenner
    7. Karin Magnolia Fallon | Socialite/Fashion designer | @MaryGold | Bae Suzy
    8. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    9. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    10. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___

MALES
    1. ___ | Model/Musician | @adriana | Freddie Highmore
    2. Kwon Min Seok | Producer/Model | @CrystalTears | Cha Haekyeon
    3. Musical Malcom Matthews | Musician | @JTJ The Phenom⭐ | August Alsina
    4.Damian Thorn Verbeck | Actor | @MaryGold | Jensen Ackles
    5. Joeseph Harold Anderson | Musician/Socialite | @~\The Talentless/~ | Ash Stymest
    6. Luca Castanella | Actor/Socialite | @lxngdon | Young Johnny Depp
    7. Park Chan Woo | Actor/Model | @CrystalTears | ___
    8. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    9. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___
    10. ___ | ___ | ___ | ___

• {Realistic Picture here}
    {quote}

NAME
    NICKNAME/S
    PREFERRED NAME
    BIRTHDAY
    STAR SIGN
    TYPE OF CELEBRITY
    (Actor/Actress, Musician, Model, Socialite, Fashion Designer, Director or Athlete)
    ETHNICITY
    BIRTHPLACE
    ACCENT
    SEXUALITY

HAIR
    EYES
    SKIN
    HEIGHT
    WEIGHT
    DRESS
    MARKS
    PIERCINGS
    TATTOOS
    SCARS
    DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    HEALTH AILMENTS

PERSONALITY
    HOBBIES
    HABITS
    TALENTS
    STRENGTHS
    WEAKNESSES
    FEARS
    FAVOURITES
    MENTAL AILMENTS

FAMILY
    FRIENDS
    EXES
    NEUTRAL
    ENEMIES
    OTHER RELATIONS

OTHER INFORMATION

• 1. You may have up to three characters, with however many NPCs as you like.
    2. I am GM, my word is final. @MaryGold is my co-GM.
    3. REALISTIC FACE CLAIMS ONLY.
    4. ALL main characters are Silvers.
    5. Put your character's favourite colour at the bottom of your CS to let me know you've read the rules.
    6. I like drama in the RP but not outside of it.
    7. If you are to write sexual scenes, fade to black and take it to PMs. And for God's sake, do it with people in your age bracket.
    8. If you take over a week to respond, you will be kicked from the RP unless you warn me in advance.
    9. No God-modding.
    10. Have fun!

• 04/01/2017; character limit upped to three.

[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: MaryGold

a m e l i e
tumblr_ns9untJabT1trzjv3o6_400.jpg

[BCOLOR=#333333]"Yeah, I'm a vampire. Doesn't mean I can't be cute."[/BCOLOR]
[bg=#cc99ff]

[dash=grey]

• NAME
    Amelie Lavender Hyland Garcia

PRONUNCIATION
    AM-el-ee LAV-en-der HY-land GAR-see-uh

NICKNAME/S
    Lee

PREFERRED NAME
    Amelie

BIRTHDAY
    16 September
    tumblr_ntruojoBV51ue0tuzo1_500.gif

STAR SIGN
    Virgo

TYPE OF CELEBRITY
    Musician

ETHNICITY
    25% Italian, 25% Mexican (paternal)
    25% Native American, 25% Portuguese (maternal)

BIRTHPLACE
    Mexico City, Mexico

ACCENT
    Common American

SEXUALITY
    Heteroromantic bisexual

• HAIR
    Amelie loves dyeing her hair. She usually keeps half of it black, and the other half a random colour. Her hair falls just past her shoulders and his very thick and curly.

EYES
    Amelie has wide, sparkly brown eyes.

SKIN
    Amelie has olive skin, which shows her Hispanic heritage.

HEIGHT
    5'3" (160cm)

WEIGHT
    110lbs (49kg)

DRESS
    Amelie has a rather childlike dress. She loves large skirts and oversized sweaters, and also wears jumpsuits and overalls quite a lot. Her theme for her music is childlike, and she dresses to match it.
    tumblr_nw4m1eSI8b1tex61lo1_500.gif

MARKS
    A few moles here and there.

PIERCINGS
    Septum, both earlobes, tongue, belly button.

TATTOOS
    Too many pieces to count. All of Amelie's tattoos are very pretty and artistic.

SCARS
    A few scars on her legs.

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    Her teeth.

HEALTH AILMENTS
    Vitamin D deficiency.
    Allergy to seafood.

• PERSONALITY
    Carefree and childlike, Amelie is the last person you'd ever expect to be a vampire. She is sweet and caring towards most everybody and goes out of her way to help people. She donates large sums of her money to charity every week and frequently arranges fan events so she can make those who love her happy.

Amelie is incredibly independent. She writes and performs absolutely all of her music, refuses to use autotune unless for a special character voice and directs all of her own music videos. She does this because she has her own creative flair and she doesn't trust other directors with her work. She's a bit of a loner, but she absolutely adores her few true friends.

Amelie isn't very good in academic areas. She is a bit of an airhead and quite oblivious, traits that generally annoy people, but she doesn't care. She can't help the way she is.

Music | Toys | Childlike things | Children | Tattoos | Swearing | Macaroons | Cats | Quiet | Being alone | Writing | Fashion | Perfume | Directing music videos | Singing | Piano | Guitar | Hair accessories | Makeup | Lana Del Rey | Happy people | Her fans | Making other people happy | Donating to charity | American Horror Story | Winter | Sweets | Soda

DISLIKES
    Dogs | Rude people | Bigots | Celebrities who disrespect their fans | Nightwalkers | Drama | Autotune | Running | Working out | Going without blood | Sunlight | Spiders | Summer | Beaches | Bikinis | Jeans | Pants | Boyish clothes | Bland hair | Bland food | Seafood | Vegetables | Being told what to do | Having to work in groups | Collaborations.

HOBBIES
    Sewing | Makeup | Painting | Drawing

HABITS
    Smoking
    636082974866938981430704143_tumblr_nuotbwv2Xt1uds87ao2_500.gif

TALENTS
    Singing | Piano | Directing | Makeup | Sewing

STRENGTHS
    Helping people | Kindness | Creativity

WEAKNESSES
    Pushover | Emotionally frail | Antisocial

FEARS
    Dogs | Spiders

FAVOURITES
    Food; candy
    Movie; Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
    Singer; Lana Del Rey

MENTAL AILMENTS
    Dyslexia
    Social Anxiety

• FAMILY
    Raul Garcia | Father | Deceased
    Adele Mendoza Garcia | Mother | Alive | 50 | Retired
    Joseph Garcia | Younger brother | Alive | 14 | High School

FRIENDS
    Graciella Carvello
    Graciella had been Amelie's best friend before her tragic death. The death really shook Amelie up quite a lot, as it was a lot to lose both her best friend and the Silver who had turned her.

Kwon Min Seok
    Minseok is Amelie's producer, and friend. She absolutely adores him because he makes an effort to cater to her likes and interests, and he is a very good producer.

EXES
    OPEN
    tumblr_nycyqtGdZn1ucciaeo1_500.gif

NEUTRAL
    OPEN

ENEMIES
    OPEN

OTHER RELATIONS
    OPEN

• ♥ Is Hispanic on both sides but doesn't speak fluent Spanish ♥
    ♥ Has a net worth of three million dollars ♥
    ♥ Lives alone, with three maine coon cats ♥
    Favourite colour is purple ♥
    ♥ Was changed by Graciella Carvello ♥
    68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f327578623064505f6d337a3434413d3d2d31322e313435366430376335646230303136662e676966

♥ Was Graciella Carvello's best friend before she died ♥
    ♥ Loves Lana Del Rey, Panic! At the Disco and twenty one pilots ♥
    ♥ Her mother was an actress before she retired. She now lives in Hawaii ♥
    ♥ Amelie's younger brother attends high school in New York City ♥
    ♥ Amelie has over twenty tattoos ♥

[/dash]

[/bg]
tumblr_inline_n605upUEJW1sbqzkj.png

[BCOLOR=#333333]colour reference; 8a4a7a[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]face claim; [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#333333]MELANIE MARTINEZ[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yes!!! I feel special being tagged lol. Will think about a char. Mostly likely picking up a male. But might take a female maybe. But Male for now and fc later^^.

Reactions: lxngdon
Hell yes!!! I feel special being tagged lol. Will think about a char. Mostly likely picking up a male. But might take a female maybe. But Male for now and fc later^^.
Yay! I'll reserve them when you tell me the face claims and type of celebrity.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
OH VAMPIRES! :D

Count me iiiiin~! :D

• Love
Reactions: lxngdon and Justin
Yay! I'll reserve them when you tell me the face claims and type of celebrity.
Ok cool^^.

Going to look for a face in a bit. And most likely my guy will be a big Singer^^. I was going to do Actor but I've never done a singer so switching it up.

I think I am going to make a. . . Oh my God hard choice xD I think I'll end up on a. . . Would producer be okay? Like a music producer? Not like the actual singer, but. . . like the head of a company? Or no? :X I'm asking before I just jump ahead xD

• Love
I think I am going to make a. . . Oh my God hard choice xD I think I'll end up on a. . . Would producer be okay? Like a music producer? Not like the actual singer, but. . . like the head of a company? Or no? :X I'm asking before I just jump ahead xD
That's perfectly fine! I just need your face claim, and the gender.

• Thank You
Reactions: CrystalTears
That's perfectly fine! I just need your face claim, and the gender.
I'll. . . Hmm. . .

Cha Haekyeon and male then I guess! :D

• Love
Would it be okay if I made him a producer and model? Because just look :X
[spoili]
tumblr_n33r1eHp2r1rxvwdzo1_r1_500.jpg
[/spoili]
It's meant to be xD

I'll make him own a rich entertainment company. . . I am so excited I'll get working on his CS at 4 am xD Wooo! CODES! :D

• Love
Reactions: Justin and MaryGold
Big Time Musician/Performer
FC: August Alsina
august-alsina-2016-thatgrapejuice.jpg

August-Alsina.jpg

Would it be okay if I made him a producer and model? Because just look :X
[spoili]
tumblr_n33r1eHp2r1rxvwdzo1_r1_500.jpg
[/spoili]
It's meant to be xD

I'll make him own a rich entertainment company. . . I am so excited I'll get working on his CS at 4 am xD Wooo! CODES! :D
he's literally perfect so yes, he can be a model too

Big Time Musician/Performer
FC: August Alsina
august-alsina-2016-thatgrapejuice.jpg

August-Alsina.jpg
reserved

he's literally perfect so yes, he can be a model too
You're the best~ <3

Just like. . . FYI He's also my current avatar xD

But I just. . . I had to choose him xD I usually don't do this, but I couldn't resist because he just fits what I have in mind xD <3

• Love
@lxngdon Nevermind! Just keep August XD. I just realized I am trying to stop myself from overloading and shouldn't make more than one char XD. So only August... Beyonce next roleplay :( XD

@lxngdon Nevermind! Just keep August XD. I just realized I am trying to stop myself from overloading and shouldn't make more than one char XD. So only August... Beyonce next roleplay :( XD
I was about to like. . . Scream at your beautiful handsome face xD You said only one character, except Berkley <-<

If I see you go overboard I will get mad >:T!!!!

• Love
I was about to like. . . Scream at your beautiful handsome face xD You said only one character, except Berkley <-<

If I see you go overboard I will get mad >:T!!!!
I know XD rofl. See I am learning. Not even 2017 yet, Well for me it isn't lol.

I know and I don't want to see that XD.

I know XD rofl. See I am learning. Not even 2017 yet, Well for me it isn't lol.

I know and I don't want to see that XD.
We both know I can't get mad, but I'd try xD

Continue to be good~ <3 *snuggles* :D

• Love
Reactions: Justin and lxngdon
first character is done and open for relations (and is the prettiest CS I have ever made)

Status
Not open for further replies.