Silencia: The World's Frozen Crown; OOC and profile posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
see you then, then.
I'll be on sometime tomorrow, maybe. I'll do the rest of my app then, or Saturday. But don't forget, the app so far is extremely low quality and minimal due to it being typed via phone. I'll elaborate and expand it on Saturday, then do the IC asap if accepted ^-^

There we go, got my first IC up! Hope it's alright that I threw a name on an inn, let me know if it isn't and I will change things.

I figure Brahm would do his best to try and make friends with the place's owner, if you want to throw together an npc for them.

There we go, got my first IC up! Hope it's alright that I threw a name on an inn, let me know if it isn't and I will change things.
I figure Brahm would do his best to try and make friends with the place's owner, if you want to throw together an npc for them.

The Wayfarer's Rest sounds cool. Lets say it's a cosy little two story building with a thatched roof and a big fireplace the opposite side of the ground floor to the bar. there are 4 round tables with 6 chairs each and 8 bar stools. up stairs there's 6 rooms.

The innkeeper is an old half orc that has one arm and one eye. He's called Viktor, but most people call him Vik. Don't let his injuries fool you; he's not to be messed with, and has been known to pick up unruly punters with one arm and throw them out the back door into the small pig sty he owns.
The rooms are a couple of silver a night, and though it's not luxurios, it's a lot cleaner than most other places thanks to the (not Northern) dwarf maid/cook named Sylvia, who wears an Apron over her layers of leather armor, and has braided her hair and beard into a lovely flowing pattern that splits it into two halves and goes over her shoulders (so it doesn't get in the stew pot.)

Reactions: Seth Bloodmoon
There's a spectacle goin' down in the red marquee! What information might our heroes glean from this fight?
Only time will tell!

(Attending this is not compulsory, stuff will happen elsewhere!)

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry life went a little skewy so I wont be able to join afterall, thanks for the help and welcome though ^_^

I'm giving everyone a chance to post before I write the actual fight. @Cahill I need to know if Dache or silas are going to be staying at the orange tent or going to see about the hullabaloo in the red one.

@Kitty wonderful first post. I love the way she's afraid of getting seen by the dwarves even though she literally surrounded by people around the same height as her, lol.
That self deprecation runs deep doesn't it, I feel sorry for her.

Yeah, poor chicka. :( But over time hopefully she'll develop to be normal, or like herself.

Guys I think I may be afk til Thursday, I'm suffering a cold at the moment and get my phoneline installed then.

I will try to post tomorrow night, after I get home. It depends on how conscious I am at the time, lol. Gaming weekends throw my sleeping schedule off a lot x_X

Might have to give him a nudge if he hasn't seen your post about finishing you character sheet.

I've been busy with uni work since saturday, sorry about my absence.
Now, to work!

@Raimei The profile looks good. elder snow elves look more spindly, and have uniform silver hair.
Care to make a post before I continue the dwarven fight? or would you rather we forged onward and you catch up?

Last edited by a moderator:
As Kelsii bolts into the Orange tent, distracted, she may not be too careful looking where she's going.

1- Kelsii runs with a smack into Dache, sending him sprawling and making his pouch of bullets tear open, spilling patch material and lead all over the cobbled floor.
2- Kelsii makes it to the Orange tent, but knocks the arm of a brawny man, wide as he is tall, and his drink splashes up, showing both of them with ale suds. The man grunts out an "OI!" and turns to face her.
3- Kelsii is knocked about by the crowd, and is tripped, falling to the ground. But while she is collecting herself she sees a dark, shadowy, but very dwaf-like figure darting between the crowd's legs, seemingly focused primarily on getting to the red tent.
4- Kelsii is thrust into a small gap in the crowd, and finds herself face to face with the two dwarves in gilded armor as they walk to the orange tent.

Status
Not open for further replies.