Silencia: The World's Frozen Crown; OOC and profile posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
da-da-da-done.
This is the first of a few posts in this vein. I'm planning to expand this out to give all the PCs reason to go on a little quest. :)
Oh, shoot, I didn't mention Nikolas!
One sec, I'll edit so there's two golems in the red tent.

@PigIron yeah thats fine ^-^
Sorry for being away, y'all. But my tonsillitis has returned, I should be on more often from now though, hopefully.

You missed the second part of the post relevant to Dakiin and Sylvia.
It's the final paragraph of my latest post in the IC thread :)

I will have my post up some time today. I should have worked on it last night but got horribly distracted >_<

Don't know if I can post today. I'm studying for midterms. I'll try to get a break, though.

I can post, but I'm going to bed in the next hour, then I'll be back nine hours later (7:00am here) then eight hours later (3:00pm)

My diligent studies definitely paid off this morning.

The college was closed. For snow. In March. I'm moving back to Tennessee.

Alright everyone, feel free to puppet the ice golems if you like so you can fight them, they move with wide, sweeping movements, and have a thumping, ground-churning, ponderous gait.
Oh, but they don't go down easy, don't go knocking them over like pins. Those of you fighting beside NPCs, I'll post as them in reply to you.

jeez. tough break @Kat Noelle , snow sucks... :/

K, I'll make a post after the fight comes to a null and Dakiin has re-awoken, or mid-fight idk.

@PigIron Should I go ahead and post for Brahm or wait for you to do another post involving lime horn the destroyer? Cause he said for Brahm to follow him.

That was more of a "Stick together so we don't die" type thing
You're free to puppet him as you wish. either try to save some people, run away or fight off the golems. It's up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.