Silencia: The World's Frozen Crown; OOC and profile posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, feel free to puppet golems and townsfolk.
If you want me to write another post to spur your characters into action just shoot me a message.

@PigIron Posted. Hopefully my post makes sense for the combat aspect and I what I did as Ulfor is fitting! lol x_X I will wait to do another post till you do one, though. Brahm is down for a moment!

@Raimei would you mind editing out the part of your post where Dakiin picks up Merileth and takes her to the others?
Merileth is in a different area.
Also, I'm not sure disintegrating groups golems in a single attack is at quite the correct level of power, rai. maybe make it so she wreaths herself in darkness or something similar to get away? I'm not sure I'd be too keen on Dakiin being so powerful.

All these posts are so good. Jeez. I'll be busy tomorrow(day and night) so there's a little more time for anyone who hasn't posted to do so.
I've got a family thing that I can't really cut short or get around.

Reactions: Seth Bloodmoon
@Raimei would you mind editing out the part of your post where Dakiin picks up Merileth and takes her to the others?
Merileth is in a different area.
Also, I'm not sure disintegrating groups golems in a single attack is at quite the correct level of power, rai. maybe make it so she wreaths herself in darkness or something similar to get away? I'm not sure I'd be too keen on Dakiin being so powerful.
@PigIron sure thing

Alright, I'm back from family events and uni (monday and tuesday are uni days, everyone, don't know if I mentioned that.)
Now might be a good time for those characters that fought the golems to meet, as they are the only ones left in the square.
The golems they fought corralled them into the area where the orange tent use to be.

All right, I'm calling full time on this one.
Thanks for your input, guys, shame this one didn't turn out well, but It didn't go awfully for a first attempt at a roleplay.
I feel like I was a little too hand-holdy in the beginning, and that led to some players not being motivated to post when I finally opened the RP up to PC - PC interaction.
To quote a GM from another game I play; "Your players should be delighted at every little bit of text they get from their GM"

In short, I should have kept the world building to the first post.

But regardless, thanks to everyone that put work in, and I look forward to working with any of you in the future!

It's a shame it has come to an end. I was waiting to see if others were going to post X_x

Either way, it was fun! Perhaps it can be rekindled in the future. If so just give me a heads up and I will bust out my sell-sword once again!

Status
Not open for further replies.