Silencia: The World's Frozen Crown; OOC and profile posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'll do another story post, but I'd like it if everyone could try and get their characters interacting with one another.

@Raimei Looks good! I liked her thawing scene, I mean, the way you can imagine her gasping for air as she fell out of her thousand year prison and the imagery of all her clothing being frozen to her was cool. Literally.
Got any plans for what she's going to do in town?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Is everyone in the square that wants to be? Cause I'm about to start something relevant to the plot and it'd be good if everyone was there.

As long as that's where everything is basically going on at the marquees and such, then yep! If not, consider Brahm stumbling his way there through the crowds in his attempt to find the dwarves with the spiffy weapons!

Ok, I'll do another story post, but I'd like it if everyone could try and get their characters interacting with one another.

@Raimei Looks good! I liked her thawing scene, I mean, the way you can imagine her gasping for air as she fell out of her thousand year prison and the imagery of all her clothing being frozen to her was cool. Literally.
Got any plans for what she's going to do in town?
@PigIron, why thank you ^-^ and she's headed towards the tents now.

Ok! Event's about to happen!
Just gotta finish writing it.
It should give everyone's characters unique motivation to begin their journey into the frozen continent.

But I need more wenches and mead!!!!
NXV1u.gif

Reactions: Seth Bloodmoon
<.<

@Raimei Would it be cool with you if the bar Dakiin was at was the Wayfarer's rest? (details on the Wayfarer's rest is on page 5 of this thread)

Alright, this post's pretty much done.
Just need @Raimei to get back to me about her being ok with the pub Dakiin is in being the Wayfarer's rest.
God that's such a good name for an RP inn, lol.
Wish I had thought of it! :P

Alright, I don't think Raimei's here so I'm gonna just put the post up and edit if there's an issue later.

Christ, you think a post's done and then an hour of editing and 300 more words and you still think it could use some work... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.