Sharp Teeth and a Helping Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her patron traced the curves of her body with his hands, gently running his hands along her skin. His hands stopped at her breasts as he started to fondle them. She would soon find his teeth nibbling at her ear, one of her favorite spots. Slowly he took the jacket off of her, so that her breasts were now in plain view. "So you're a boob guy then?" Desire laughed. "Well I'm told I have the best ones here." she heard him give a small laugh. His hands started to wounder down across her stomach, and soon to her sweet spot. She pulled his hand way "Come on we just got to know each other, and you've bought quite a bit of time, so why not get to know one another first." she took one of his fingers and popped it into her mouth, then slowly taking it out. "You haven't even seen one of the best parts of me." Desire stood up and took down her shorts, revealing her g string and her butt. "So what do you think?." she felt his hand grab her.

"Not bad, you're defiantly worth money." the patron spoke. Desire knew his voice but couldn't quite place it. The slowly it hit her, and she looked into the shadow. Sure enough it was him, but she had never really severed a demon before... perhaps it would be more fun? She smiled at the challenge.

Not seeming to mind his touch at all, Desire let her patron play with her as eagerly as he liked. At the moment, he seemed like most of the clientele she received. Fairly handsy with her breasts and not very eager to chit chat. It wasn't until she heard him speak up, that she realised her second assumption was actually wrong. It was Argus... At least, she thought it had to be. His voice was very distinctive. As she looked closer into the darkness, she caught the faintest hint of the red shining in his eyes. It had to be him... How interesting was that? "Aren't you supposed to be working? It seems a bit like a conflict of interest if you're supposed to be protecting me and enjoying a show, doesn't it?" Desire's voice was like silk... Quite different compared to the timid, somewhat awkward cadence of the woman known as Naomi. Feeling his hand on her arm, she slid herself down to sit on his lap once more. She straddled him suddenly, letting her hips rest just above his crotch. Slowly, she moved her hips against him.... Agonisingly slow. In the meantime, she rested her hands against his face. Lips pressed to his cheek, she whispered in his ear. "Demons do have access to cash, don't they? ...Don't expect that I'll be doing this for free, Red."​

"Sweet heart I have more cash than I know what to do with. It was left over from my previous life, and in our world we have little use for money." he pulled a hundred dollar bill out of his pocket and slid it under her g string. "There's plenty more where that came from." he grabbed her hips and pulled her fully down on top of his crotch. She sped her hips up slightly "Mmmm I like a man who knows what he wants." she grinned. Argus grabbed her back and pulled her in for a kiss, both closed their eyes. His hands wandered down to her butt, and grabbed it "So my dear what are you into? I like a woman who knows how to use her tongue, think you could me with that?" he flashed a smile, and took out a few hundreds. "What do you say we get crazy tonight? Being with a demon can... open a lot of doors." he laughed.

pulled up at a stoplight . . .
did drugs on the dashboard. . .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

. . . look at the mess we've made tonight

[FIELDBOX="☠, #ED48AC, solid"]"Is that right?" The smirk that alighted Desire's lips was one of practised confidence. Despite what he'd said about demons and her.. inexperience with them, Desire knew one thing for certain. Argus was a man. And she knew all there was to know about men. Pleasing them, teasing them... everything she needed to do, in order to assure that she'd have a roof over her head and food on her table. She'd gotten used to the necessity of certain 'un-pleasantries' and wasn't shy about them in the least.

"I think that I can do 'crazy'... Just be certain that you can keep up, dearest..." Voice like a song, Desire's tone took a very sudden and very poignant turn into mischief. Locking lips with him once more, her tongue curled and played alongside his for a while. Taking his hands, she placed them onto her exposed breasts without the slightest bit of hesitation. Argus seemed to approve highly, fingers curling and playing with the warm masses of flesh. It didn't seem to both Desire at all. If anything, she only chuckled into his lips, enjoying it just as much as he was, in a way. In the meantime, her hips hadn't stopped moving. She was merely warming up...

"Ready for that tongue you requested, Red?" The question lifted from nowhere. And, before the demon could even respond, Desire had lifted from his lap. She sunk down to her knees in front of him and began undoing his belt. His clothing was indeed, quite nice, but she didn't seem to have much respect for it. She was more intent on getting his pants off of him rather than marveling at how well crafted they were. Once that was finished, Desire chuckled a moment, seeing him exposed.

"So... demons have cocks just like regular men then? No barbs to worry about, right?" She joked for a moment, before holding his member gently by the base. Her tongue traced the length of it, up to the tip, swirling around its head with an obscene tenderness. Soon enough, she let her lips envelop the tip, followed by the shaft that remained. Lips wrapped around the length of him, Desire pleasured and teased him with a practised, yet eager rhythm. Her throat seemed almost endless. She took him to the hilt, without even the slightest sound of discomfort. Rather, her eyes merely looked up at him. The blue eyes that Argus had been accustomed to seeing were far different than they'd been before. Ice cold, they lacked all of the warmth they'd possessed... Entirely replaced with lust. She hardly even seemed to be the same girl anymore.
[/FIELDBOX]

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh fuck!" Arugs moaned with a smile. "Nah babe no barbs, just a lot higher endurance." he laughed. He placed a hand on the back of her head and pulled her in of his own volition, and she loosened up almost immediately like she had done this a thousand times before. "Damn you're better then... ah.... most of the succubus... I know... mmm." he moaned as he slid in and out of her warm wet throat. Argus was head over heals for the look she was giving him "You're really into this huh?" it must have been twenty minuets before he brought her all the way down only a few more times. "Alright love what gets you going?" he brought her mouth off his hard cock, and brought her lips to his "Come on now don't be shy." he slapped her on the ass. "No wait let me guess, you're into biting." he went to her neck and gave a lite nip, Desire gave a small moan in return. "So you want to climb on or are we just going to play games all night? I'll even make it a little more interesting for you babe." he pulled out a roll of hundreds. "First one to finish first loses. I lose and you get this nice little bounce tip, you lose next time I come in I get you all to myself for free. What do you say?" he smiled, but not before placing a hand on her sweet spot.

Last edited:

[FIELDBOX="☠, #ED48AC, solid"]Desire was pleased with herself. As she often was, when it came to a job well done. She wasn't finished yet, of course. Hardly even near it. But she could tell that Argus was enjoying himself. And the complements he gave her certainly didn't help with the ego that she'd been stroking for years... She wasn't showy with her arrogance, but she certainly knew that she was good at her job. Otherwise she wouldn't do it anymore. Letting herself stroke him a few more times, she was a little surprised to see that he hadn't succumbed yet. But, as he'd said, he was a bit more durable than most of the men she met... No matter. That just meant she'd have to try harder. Hearing his wager only cemented that further into her mind.

"Oh... My sweet little Red... If you wanted to win this little bet, the last thing you should've done was promise me more money. " Eyes just as dark as before, Desire gave another chuckle. Her lips touched his cheek lightly as she felt his hands getting curious around her thighs. Getting up for a moment, she gingerly removed the small g-string that had been covering what little part of her that it could... All that left was the fishnets, which crisscrossed their way up to her silken thighs. There was no need to go about removing those, though. She'd already exposed everything she needed to. Lowering herself back onto his crotch, she took his lips quite abruptly, and rather forcefully. Though she might not have ever met a succubus, she certainly could have been in the running to be one.

Again, Desire enveloped all of him without the slightest hesitation. She performed all of the work, sliding up and down the length of him and moaning loudly in his ears, if only to provoke a more primal urge from him. Despite the pleasurable feeling of him inside of her, Desire was entirely in work mode. And she intended to make every cent that she'd been promised.
[/FIELDBOX]

It was like heaven when she came down on him, so warm and yet, it only caused the demon to go faster and harder. He watched her breasts bounce up and down, felt her ass shake on his lap, and loved every sound she made. "I... uhmph... haven't had... ah... pussy this good in a .....fuck! long time." he said between groans. He slapped her ass and bit her up and down, all while riding her as hard as he could. "Get up." he said. "What?" she replied. "I said get up!" he ordered and carefully lifted her off of him.

He turned her around so that her ass was in the air and her face berried in the couch. "Hope you like doggy style." he smiled before sinking his cock deep into her.

"Oh fuck!" Desire moaned. He was right demons were better then regular men, she had never had someone last this long. She wasn't about to give up though, that money was going to hers! She started to fuck him as hard as he fucked her. "Come... on is... that... ah! all you got!" she called out.

"Fuck!" Argus yelled.

"Come on red cum for me!" she started to pump as hard she could. Argus pulled out and, with a loud moan, finished all over her ass.

He fell to the couch, and both were breathing heavy. A few more minuets and she would have lost, Desire breathed a sigh of relief. "You sure... know how... to show a... woman a good time." she laughed between breaths as she took the roll of hundreds on the table.

Argus laid there panting "Are you sure you're not a succubus?" he laughed. "Was it good for you?" he pointed at her. "And sorry about the mess."

Last edited:

[FIELDBOX="☠, #ED48AC, solid"]Utterly pleased with herself again, Desire lost herself in the fun she was having. She moaned and cursed, swearing that the demon may have been a bit better than she'd been giving him credit for. At first she'd just been brushing off his boasting.. After all, Argus was known to get a pretty big head over just about anything. But, truthfully, he moved like a man possessed. When she was flipped over, Desire cried out loudly, practically howling as she felt him take charge, driving deeper inside of her. She gripped him fully, tightly wound around his member. As he pounded into her, she could feel herself edging closer to her climax, completely against her will. She couldn't break that easily. She refused! Not with such a sweet prize on the line.

Luckily, Argus didn't disappoint... After some well placed swears and the pounding of her life, Desire practically collapsed against the couch, knees pounding from having been on them so long. Reaching between her legs, she could already tell that she was an absolute mess. Her thighs were slick with her own cum, and the demon hadn't exactly been much cleaner. Regardless, she sat back against the couch. Knowing that it wasn't her job to clean it up... She gave a soft sigh, chuckling to herself as she ran one of her slick fingers across her tongue. "Certainly not bad, Red... You'll have to start coming by here every night now... Just to see if you've improved, of course", she chuckled to herself, winking at him briefly.

She let herself relax against the softness of the couch behind her for a moment. Their time together had to be up soon. She wasn't aware of the exact time, but she knew that she and Argus's session had lasted well beyond the normal amount of time. But she knew she needed rest too... So, closing her eyes, she gave a contented sigh.... But, just as quickly as she'd done that, she noticed something. Something wrong. Something that she'd been taught earlier. Red. And not the man beside her. "A-.. Argus?" A familar voice returned suddenly. Naomi's eyes snapped open as she stared straight ahead of her. All she could see was the darkness of the room and the door ahead of them. But she knew she'd seen it. She had to have seen it! She practically felt it. "Argus, someone's here!"
[/FIELDBOX]

"Naomi?" Argus said still recovering. He pulled up his pants "Naomi I.... Naomi don't be afraid you have to stay strong." Argu's voice suddenly changed.

"Why whats wrong!" panic started spread in her.

"One of them is here." he whispered.

Suddenly the lights went completely out, and the radio in the room shot on.

As soon as Naomi heard the music she screamed "No not here! Please anywhere but here! I don't want to die!"

"Naomi calm down!" Argus rushed over to her and tried to shake her out of it.

tumblr_lqorr35My51qgy31u.gif

A figure popped out of the darkness, right in the middle of the room. "Am I interrupting?" it smiled. Naomi looked up and saw that it wasn't the monster that was hunting her but someone else. "No Argus I can't do this! Not now!" Naomi screamed.

"Who are you! I demand to know your name!" the demon shouted and summoned a fireball.

"Oh come on Argus put the fire away, you know who I am. I helped kill your wife after all, always quiet always watching." he just smiled.

"Vigilantes?" Argus raised an eyebrow.

"You do remember! How grand, now get out of my way!" the shadow pushed Argus into a will like he was made of paper. The demon laid there slumped over. "And you must be the Seer Naomi! I've heard so much about you, to bad I have to kill you!" suddenly he was gone, and then...
tumblr_m967gg6khB1reqi5mo7_500.gif

He popped up in front of her with the most terrifying expression "Hold your breath, because you're going under." he put his hand over her mouth and it felt like she was drowning, his crazed eyes pierced right through hers. "Uh oh looks like the whore can't swim!" he laughed. Quickly she found herself treading water in a black ocean that smelled of blood.​

if I ever feel better . . .
remind me to spend some good time with you
you can give me your number
when it's all over i'll let you know . . .

[FIELDBOX="❀, #E1C595, solid"]Naomi watched the shadow rise in front of her, almost as if he were moving in slow motion. The tears came instantly. All remnants of the confident vixen she'd been melted away. It was like she'd never been there in the first place. Eyes staring into the tiny pinpricks of blackness that made up the shadow's gaze, she felt her body freeze. This was the moment that she'd been training for. She was supposed to do something. She had to do something! But what? She didn't know how to defend herself! All these things she'd done... picking out souls, moving objects slightly, and that weird.. bubble thing.... Everything had just been flukes! She didn't have any control over it!

Before she could think much further, a hand clasped her mouth. Naomi tried to wriggle it off, but the sensation of it disappeared as quickly as it had assaulted her. Her mouth was suddenly filling with water... No. It wasn't that. Far too thick. And warm. And the smell... Naomi soon realised her entire body was submerged. This couldn't be. This couldn't... She had to be dreaming. This had to be a dream. She wanted to scream as she flailed about wildly in the blood that surrounded her. But as soon as she opened her mouth, more of the acrid liquid rushed in. She could barely keep her head above the surface. "A-.!!..Arg-.!!. Argus! .... ARGUS!" coughing and screaming, Naomi's voice was muffled whenever the blood rushed in. But she stayed adamant. She could swim.... just barely. It wasn't exactly something she'd practised.... But her arms were getting so tired....
[/FIELDBOX]
naomi bosco

Vigilantes laughed at her pain "You really shouldn't have against my partner, you should have just given him your eyes. He would have kept you alive... barely. HA HA HA HA!" his laughed echoed all around her.

Argus slowly came to, his eyes fluttering open, and he saw the shadow with his hand over Naomi's mouth. "N... Naomi!" he got up slowly and faced Vigilantes. "Let her go!" he chucked a fireball at her attacker and it was a direct hit on his arm.

"Ah!" Vigil's quickly pulled his hand away, dropping Naomi to the floor where she gasped for air. "You'll pay for that!" the shadow shouted. Argus ran over to the Seer and helped her up "Naomi you have to listen to me, you have to stop crying and focus. I need you to tell me where his soul is, can you do that for?"

"Yes Seer can you help him? A man you've only until recently met, a man who popped into your life out of no where. How do you know he isn't working with us, and this isn't all just a ruse?" Vigil smiled.

"Shut up! Naomi don't listen to him." Argus pleaded.

"No he said... he said he came here to help me. He's training me." Naomi said reluctantly.

"Anyone can make up stories Seer, especially demons." the shadow whispered in her ear.

[FIELDBOX="❀, #E1C595, solid"]Gasping for breath, Naomi was shocked to see her surroundings. Her gaze was still somewhat shaky, so she could barely make out the room in the darkness But, once it came into view, she recognised it immediately. She hadn't left the VIP room. Somehow... Coughing, she noticed that there was nothing in her lungs. Not even the taste of blood, which was all she'd been combating before. Had she really been in a dream? Had she fallen asleep that quickly? Noticing Argus come closer to her, she clung to him immediately. Her clothes were completely absent still and the room felt colder than it had ever been. She listened to Argus's suggestion, nodding her head slightly until she heard the shadow speak up. Her eyes went over to Vigil, her expression utterly confused. "No.. No... He wouldn't do that. His family was killed by the one you work for..." Naomi shook her head... though her hands started to fall away from Argus. Familiar fears that she'd quieted before began to sneak their way into the back of their mind. She could hear them. The doubts. Why would a demon want to kill his own kind? .. Why has he been watching you for so long? ... Has he really been protecting you? ... Or does he just... want..

"..my eyes...." Naomi stepped back, looking at Argus with an unfamiliar expression. She backed away from both of them, shaking her head vehemently. Grasping her hair as some tears began to fall, she felt her heart racing in her chest as she began to realise that this was all lies. And she was so stupid to believe them. They were all after her. All out to get her eyes. "Get away from me! GET BACK!" Yelling at them both suddenly, she backed herself into a corner. A strong shockwave blew out in front of her, shoving them against the walls behind them. Naomi didn't seem to notice, though. Backed into her corner, she sank to her knees and started to cry bitterly. "Why would you trick me!? Why would you do this!?"
[/FIELDBOX]
naomi bosco

Vigil and Argus hit the wall wit a loud thunk. "Naomi he's just messing with your head! I wouldn't betray you, we're after the same thing!" he called out. His attention turned to Vigil, who was now lying next to him. "You son of a bitch! What did you do!" Argus screamed and stood up.

"I simply made her see the truth... well our version of the truth." he chuckled.

Argus looked over at the now shaking girl "Naomi come on I'm not going to hurt you!"

"YOU LIED TO ME!" she screamed. The glass table in the center of the room shattered into dozens of shards. "EVERYONE LIES TO ME! I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE!" the glass shards scattered all around the room, cutting into Argus, but passing right through Vigil. The demon fell to the ground in excruciating pain, blood pouring from his body.

"Not everyone is lying to you Seer, I'm not." the shadow got up and floated over to its prey. "You have such a sad awful don't you? No one will love you because of your curse, you can't get a job because of your curse, and honestly I don't think you'll ever find happiness you poor pathetic thing."

After hearing his words, the truth, something went dark in the woman like her final light was blown out. "You're right... I have nothing...." Naomi's voice was low and hollow, her eyes matching her voice.

"Here, a friend of your wanted me to give you these said you know what they were." a pair of large old fashion scissors appeared in front of her, the same scissors from the asylum. "You know what to do, it's okay to let go." Vigil whispered in her ear. Slowly Naomi picked up the scissors, looking at them deeply.

[FIELDBOX="❀, #E1C595, solid"]Naomi sat quietly for a moment... uncertain of what to think. She'd been such a fool. Again and again, she'd questioned herself. Why on Earth would a demon want to help her? They'd never risen up to help her in the past. Only harm her. All she knew now was the reason... They wanted to make her life a living hell... until she finally submitted and ended it all. Why did she keep struggling against that? Why did she keep bothering to get up every morning, when she knew that the nightmares would just repeat? She had the power to end the pain and she'd never had the courage to do it... Except once before...

Scissors held in her shaking hands, she gazed at them, recalling the one time she'd truly had courage in her life. She'd been brave enough to do it then. She could do it again. And finish the job... Fingers trembling incredibly, she winced at the thought. "I-.. I'd wanted to do s-so much... But you... you all won't let me... I'll n-never be happy...", tears running from her eyes, Naomi's mind started to become consumed by these thoughts. All those attempts at happiness. All the rejection. Every time she'd tried to get her life on track, it had been snatched away from her by some outburst or some crazed episode. It would never stop. It wouldn't stop unless she ended it.

"F-...Fine. Maybe... Maybe I'll be happier in another life..."
Raising the small blade to her neck, Naomi closed her eyes. All she had to do was make it quick. No pain. Just one quick motion and it would be over...

"Now, now... No need for talk like that."
Suddenly, the scissors in Naomi's hand became soft, pliable. The moment she'd tried to slide them across her neck, all she felt was an almost tickling softness. When she looked down at it, she saw that the scissors had turned into a feather. Long and white, it was absolutely pristine. She stared at it wide-eyed for a moment, before noticing a presence. That white soul. She'd seen it before. It was... here. But, when she looked around for it, all she could see were the shadow and Argus, collapsed to the ground.

Naomi looked at them both, wide-eyed. She didn't understand what was happening...
But the voice soon returned, echoing in the small room.

"Now. Shadow person. Since I've no use for your name and don't care to know it, I'll call you Demon Number Two. Unfortunately, the other wretch beside you has beaten you to the title of 'Number One'..." The voice chuckled briefly. "However, you are still quite lucky! I'm going to give you the luxury of leaving this place. Alive and in tact! If only so that you'll tell your Master that this woman is now under my protection. Complete that mission and you'll be rewarded... with the ability to keep your life, of course."

[/FIELDBOX]
naomi bosco

Argus laid in a pool of his own black blood, unmoving. "GOD DAMMIT MOVE! I didn't give my soul away to die here!" Argus's mind raged. Argus's body gave a quick jerk "MOVE!" his eyes shot open, and he struggled to get up. Blood and glass fell from his body as he rose "Naomi!" he shouted. "Don't let.... don't.... I'm not." his words were slow and haggard. "DAMMIT!" his mind was jumping, but his body was heavy and tired. "I s s s said stop!" he mumbled out. Argus summoned an out of control fireball and sloppily hurled it at Vigil.

"AH! FUCKER!" the shadow screamed.

"You th... think you c c can just come i in here. AND T TAKE MY SEER!" he yelled. "IDIOT SHE ISN'T YOURS!"

OHWELL.gif

"Oh well, fine I will depart but this is only delaying the inevitable. We will have your gift one away or another, be sure of that!" Vigil smiled. He quickly placed his thumb on her for head. She felt a quick jolt of pain, seeing red, and in a flash the room was back to normal. Naomi found herself sitting on the couch, but Argus was left standing in his bloody clothes.

"G good to be... be... back." Argus smiled and plopped down on the couch. "So about that voice a minuet ago."

[FIELDBOX="❀, #E1C595, solid"]Still fairly stunned, Naomi was gripping the feather in hand when she saw the shadow suddenly disappear in front of her. She held her head a little, wincing from the pain she'd felt from Vigil's final touch. When she finally came to and the room began to clear in her vision, she looked up to see Argus standing in front of her, bleeding out and tired. When he sat down, she found herself just as hesitant as she'd been in that strange... dream she'd had. Despite what Argus had said and done, Vigil had planted seeds of doubt in her head and they were taking root pretty quickly. She skittered away from him, backing into one corner of the couch, as far from him as possible. She was still naked, still wet with his cum from just a few minutes earlier... and she hated herself for it. "St-stay back!" She demanded, though her voice was timid.

"My sentiments exactly, Ms. Bosco... "
The voice echoed again, just as suddenly as it had before. But, this time, it had an origin. "Here's a towel for you, love. You can clean yourself up while the three of us chat." A pale hand extended out to her, bearing a rather large and warm looking towel. Naomi looked up to see a face she'd never seen before. Yet, upon seeing it, an unnatural wave of peace washed over her... She felt serenity for once in her life... Kind, gray eyes stared back at her, bearing a polite smile. Naomi stared at the man for a while, before suddenly noticing what was so strange about him. Right on his back, a pair of wings sprouted. Slender and dove-like, they were folded generously. She looked down at the feather in her hands. Then back up to him. "Y-.. You-..?"

"Yes, darling, me... But, enough about that. Let's talk about you. Or... namely, the company you keep."
Plopping down on the couch between Naomi and Argus, the angel turned his attention to Argus. Placing his hand on his chin, he leaned over and looked the demon up and down, noting his injuries. "Tsk... You really aren't looking so good are you, love? Perhaps now isn't the best time for pleasantries, but... oh, why not? I've been watching you so long, it would be a shame if you didn't know my name." Extending a hand over to Argus, the angel smiled pleasantly again. "Aritian, at your service. I'll be your angel for the evening... "

[/FIELDBOX]
naomi bosco

"Half Dead, nice to meet you." Argus shook the angel's hand limply, everything hurt. "Excuse me for just a second." the demon pulled out two blood pills and popped them in his mouth. After a few seconds color started to return to his skin "So do you mind telling me why an angel is stopping two demons from taring each other apart? And whats wrong with the company she keeps, I've been nothing but a gentleman!" Argus huffed. "Your meddling was not needed, nor appreciated." Argus pointed. He then caught a glimpse of Naomi and how afraid of him she seemed to be. "Noami really I'm not going to do anything to you! I gave you my word, plus if I wanted to kill you I would have by now. I mean we slept in the same bed together!" the demon tried to make his points.

[FIELDBOX="❀, #E1C595, solid"]Aritian gave a good chortle at the demon's response. "A pleasure to meet you, Half! Hopefully, we won't have to make you 'Whole' soon, eh?" Nudging him slightly, the angel laughed again, before addressing his question. "Well, in truth, I hadn't intended to harm either of you. I'd just wanted poor Ms. Bosco here to make it out of this room with both her life and her sanity in tact. I could care less what happened to either of you..." Noticing the demon's huffiness, Aritian prodded one of Argus's wounds with a very direct, very accusatory finger. "And I'll have you know that my 'meddling', as you call it, is what allowed you to continue drawing breath. Ms. Bosco could have easily allowed you to bleed out and, to be frank, I'm not certain why she hasn't. Your kind hasn't exactly been the best to her."

Naomi still seemed a bit bewildered by all of this. Sitting back on her side of the couch, she still had the towel that Aritian had given her. She was in the process of wiping herself off when she noticed the angel's eyes turn back to her. "A-...ah. Thank you, by the way." She replied timidly, still not certain what to think of any of this. After all, the last time some mysterious man had appeared in her life, it hadn't exactly gone well. "Nonsense, Ms. Bosco. My entire purpose here is to make certain that you're alive and well. ...Now that we've gotten that first part secured, let's try to work on the second, eh?", the angel softly 'bopped' the young woman on the nose. Naomi recoiled, feeling much like a child.

Hearing Argus speak up for himself, Naomi narrowed her eyes at him."But how do I know if any of that is true! You say you protected me since I was a child, but I don't know anything about that! You could have easily just been one of those creeps that's been making my life hell! I can't trust you Argus! You said it yourself! You do horrible shit all of the ti-!" The angel suddenly piped up. Sitting up, he placed his hands on both of them, keeping them as separate from each other as he could. "Now, now, children. Let's not fight... You both have good points. ..Though, to be perfectly honest..." The angel turned his gaze over to Argus. "Hers is a far better argument than yours."

[/FIELDBOX]
naomi bosco

Argus was dumbfounded, could she not see the injuries that he had sustained? "You stay out this!" Argus got up and walked over to Naomi. He loomed over her like the very shadow they defeated. "Are you fucking kidding me Naomi! After all the shit I went through for you? I almost died for you twice, and you still don't trust me? What more do I have to do make you believe I'm on your side, that I'm trying to protect you. Yes I've killed people, but that doesn't mean I'm some monster who goes around taking lives like some kind of..."

"Demon?" Aritian raised an eyebrow.

"I told you to fuck off!" Argus yelled. He turned his attention back to Naomi "Have you forgotten that I too was once a Seer?" he said in a low tone. He turned and limped to the door "Arty or whatever your name is meet me on the roof we have something to discuss."

"Why not just teleport?"

Argus opened to door, and limped out "Because I can't right now." he whispered.

[FIELDBOX="➶ , lavender, solid"]Naomi flinched notably when she saw Argus come closer. She could sense his anger and didn't want to risk him harming her. Luckily, the angel beside her positioned himself so that he was between them again. One of his wings extended to cover her somewhat. "The both of you use such terrible language... It's a wonder I can stand being here." Aritian expressed quietly, hearing the demon go on his tirade. He arched a brow when he noticed just how injured that he appeared to be. Yet he was putting up quite a passionate front when it came to the young woman. It was odd to think that they were supposedly on the same side. No matter, Aritian was going to get to the bottom of this either way. Turning his gaze to Naomi, he smiled kindly again. "Take a moment to clean yourself up and get properly dressed. I assure you that you're safe, so long as you remain in this building. If you encounter any trouble, I'm but a small yelp away, love." Bopping her nose softly again, Aritian chuckled and got up from the couch. Then, as quickly as he'd appeared, he disappeared from view. Naomi sat, still stunned... and confused. She felt terribly for how she'd treated Argus.... but the shadow had brought up good points. And this Aritian character... she wasn't entirely sure of him either. Sighing, she tried to put it out of her mind. She needed to get clean.. and get some clothes on.

Meanwhile, on the roof, Aritian stood, looking out upon the city. He waited patiently for the demon to arrive, part of him wondering what he had to say for himself. He didn't mind engaging in polite conversation. If anything, he wanted to know more about 'Demon Number One' and this supposed 'former Seer' nonsense he was talking about. And, if the demon was good, he might even earn himself a bit of healing! Though that wasn't very likely... After all, Aritian's true mission wasn't all that palatable. He just hoped he'd be able to hold off that unpleasantness for a good while longer...

When the demon finally arrived, looking quite haggard, Aritian smiled. Sitting on the rooftop's edge, he patted the seat next to him, encouraging the demon to sit down. "My, my. That walk didn't improve your health one bit, lad.... Maybe you should take a seat for a while. Sit out a few rounds and let the pros go at it. What do ya think, hm?"

[/FIELDBOX]
a r i t i a n

Reactions: Tone 6th
Status
Not open for further replies.