Shadowlands: The Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we gonna start soon? pretty sure we have enough people.
Also you should make it that males aren't allowed to be pride members anymore they can be rogue/loners but not pride members.
If you scroll through the comments you'll see that I made that a new rule ^.^

And soon (as I just got back from a very long day).

I dont mind using 'Star' as the queen, that way you only need to play king
While I had made it a rule nobody plays more than one important character, I'd really appreciate it at this point (if you will!)

as you had just got back, im supposed to have been in bed long ago (just staying up for one last editin job)

i'll post the cs for her in the morning

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Also, all of you forgot to put something in your character sheets. Please go through the whole original post and just post the key word here.

Oh that. I'm so damn tired right now things are going by my head. Sure, why not.

lol, the onlyrule i skipped xD its always the have fun rule that i skip, and it bites me in thebut!

I already have a zazu like charrie..?

I already have a zazu like charrie..?
I thought he was just a friend? You have to specify otherwise I will assume you didn't want that. I really just thought he was just a friend of your character's, I'm sorry.

The spot for the High Adviser (as I hate the other word in all honesty)has already been taken but Sad.

He is, but in there i put he was an advisory position (like zazu) though i could drop that chaaracter since now I'll be playing the queen. anyone else can take the advisor slot

He is, but in there i put he was an advisory position (like zazu) though i could drop that chaaracter since now I'll be playing the queen. anyone else can take the advisor slot
I must have just missed it. I am so sorry! I wouldn't drop him; I can play as the queen too (I'm good at character juggling)

I thought he was just a friend? You have to specify otherwise I will assume you didn't want that. I really just thought he was just a friend of your character's, I'm sorry.
The spot for the High Adviser (as I hate the other word in all honesty)has already been taken but Sad.

Naw you can still be the high advisor i was just curious if someone could play that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.