Shadowlands: The Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
The markings are fine.

If we want to get realistic, Simba wouldn't be a great pride lion because he's bright ass yellow with a red mane, he'd be picked off by a hunter.

I know but thank you

The markings are fine.
If we want to get realistic, Simba wouldn't be a great pride lion because he's bright ass yellow with a red mane, he'd be picked off by a hunter.
I know but thank you
Hmm fair enough Ashura having crimson fur and a white underbelly would stick out like a turkey in a flock of swans guess i was nitpicking too much sorry.

So we (almost) have enough players to start? i'm really excited for this.

Name: Jenna
Gender/Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Species: Lion
Role: Pride Member
Kin: Afua|Father|presumed dead
Dotty|Mother|Presumed Dead ( http://www.mylionking.com/wiki/Dotty )
Mate: None yet
Crush: Tayba
Allies: Tayba
shockadopt__gift_by_eyesinthedark666-d6qh2vb.png
History:
She was born not too long before the trek from the shadowlands nearly dying during the trek since she got sick from eating something due to being really hungry but she pulled through. When she became an adolescent her mother and father seemingly left the pride and didn't return she was hurt and hear broken and questioned why they would leave her without at least saying good bye but she told herself that they will be fine since Utopia obviously isn't a dead desolate wasteland. She became close friends with Tayba who she sees as a very respectable lion who would make a fantastic king one day hopefully.
Other:
I know you made Alari to be Tayba's future mate/queen but there is no fun in having 2 of your characters be lovers now wouldn't it? also i made her Dotty's kid because well the dots under her eyes reminded me of her so i decided to make her mother Dotty even if Dotty is semi cannon character.

I made Alari a love interest, doesn't mean they'll end up together (as roleplays are good at changing plans)

I made Alari a love interest, doesn't mean they'll end up together (as roleplays are good at changing plans)
Fair enough.

Inb4 i ask if do we have enough people to start since i am really stoked about this

Oh. Also, @LogicfromLogic , do you think you could update the main post with the list of characters?

Lion King~ Lion King~ *Dances around throwing pictures of lion king character* Ahem... Any spots still open?

Name:
Zuri
Gender/Sex:
Female
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Species:
Lion
Role:
Princess
Kin:
Family by blood is deceased but she was adopted by the King and Queen.
Mate:
None yet
Crush:
None yet
Allies:
Tayba, Ahmi, her adoptive siblings
Description (height, weight, eye colour, tuft or no tuft, etc):
Zuri is quite small for her age, having been born a runt. Markings she has are dark dots under each eye and two stripes near the middle of her tail. She has tuft on her head and bright blue eyes.
Picture
pic_detail4e6b85fb6a416.png

History:
While being a child of the king and queen, she is not related by blood. Her father, someone she had never met, died before she was born and her mother was a close friend of the queens. Her mother had died shortly after Zuri was born. When her mother died, Zuri was adopted into the family. She doesn't know much of her mother except that she often got sick like Zuri and that she looks a lot like her mother.

Other:
Zuri sadly has a weak immune system and often falls sick, something inherited from her mother. Though it never holds her back. Zuri loves causing trouble and sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. She likes to try and be like the older lions in the pride, often doing outrageous things like trying to ride the back of wildebeests to gain respect. She hates when people point out how small and young she is, having been born a "runt" and often gets into fights even though she knows she wont win. Despite that, she still knows boundaries and wont go anywhere near the hunters or other strange lions.

Name:
Koda
Gender/Sex:
Male
Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual
Species:
Lion
Role:
Pride member
Kin:
His only living relative is his cousin Ahmi
Mate:
None yet
Crush:
Chriki
Allies:
Tayba, Ahmi, his pride
He is quite a tall male, lean and muscular. He has a large brown main and tail and light gray eyes. Something strange about him was he was born with abnormally long canine teeth.
Picture:
jake_the_lake_lion_by_dyb-d3i29ay.jpg

History:
Koda was only a cub when he made the long journey. He remembers most of it, and he certainly remembers the day his mother died of starvation. His mother suffered because she gave up most of what she found to her son and Ahmi, her sisters deceased sisters son. Koda and Ahmi had made most of the long journey together and had always been close as cubs, but now distant as adults.
Other
Koda is very mature for his age, and often found cleaning up Ahmi's mess. Koda hates having to care for the male, but he is family and he still loves Ahmi all the same. Koda is always willing to lend a helping paw, even found hunting with the lionesses just to bring more food into the pride. He is very powerful, but never uses his strength unless needed to.

Last edited by a moderator:
May I make a third character? Mostly so he can be one to cause trouble and such.

W.I.P.

Name:
Zuri
Gender/Sex:
Female
Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual
Species:
Lion
Role:
Princess
Kin:
Deceased
Mate:
None
Crush:
None yet
Allies:
Description (height, weight, eye colour, tuft or no tuft, etc)
Picture

commission__aria_by_sickrogue-d58t4pr.jpg

History
Other

Name
Sexual Orientation
Species:

Lion
Role:
Kin
Mate
Crush
Allies
Description (height, weight, eye colour, tuft or no tuft, etc)
Picture:

jake_the_lake_lion_by_dyb-d3i29ay.jpg

History
Other

If they are the princess she'll be a cub. A member claimed first born already

unless she was adopted?

Its fine, just gimmie a sec to find a photo. But could I still make that third character to be a trouble maker? He'll probably be like Nuka and try to impress people but just cause trouble.

Name:
Ahmi (Ahh-mee)
Gender/Sex:
Male
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Species:
Lion
Role:
Pack Member
Kin:
His cousin and only living relative is Koda.
Mate:
None yet.
Crush:
.. Pretty much any female he comes in contact to..
Allies:
Koda and Zuri mostly
He is most certainly not one of the strongest or biggest of the male lions. In fact he is the smallest of the adult male lions in the pride. But what he lacks in size, he makes up for in creativity. He has light blue eyes and a light brown main.
Picture:
mahiri_united_prides_rp_oc_by_eyesinthedark666-d655jhr.png

History:
Before the move, Ahmi was much like he is now, except back then he had someone other then his cousin to get in trouble with. He use to be close friends to a male lion named Nuka and the trio (Him, Nuka, and his cousin Koda) would cause all sorts of trouble. As for family, Ahmi had never met his father because he was a rouge, and his mother died in a hunt. He was raised by his aunt, Koda's mother. After the great journey, Ahmi noticed Koda seemed to change and grow more mature. Ahmi never liked this change and distanced himself from Koda, always getting into trouble on his own.
Other:
Ahmi is very immature. He likes to do dangerous and stupid things to get the attention of his pack members, even more so to get attention from females. Ahmi hangs around the cubs a lot, especially Zuri, and isn't the best influence to them. He likes getting into trouble and the princess Zuri often follows him. Ahmi hates being compared to Koda so he slightly resents him now. Every once and a while he manages to drag Koda along in one of his stupid adventures though. Ahmi isn't a big fan of the future king, mostly because he doesn't like anyone that could take the spotlight off him. Not that he would tell the prince, of course. He is also very curious about the hunters and often wanders close to there camp sights.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
So is Zuri adopted? If not her parents are still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.