Age - Young Adult
Gender/Sex - Female
Sexual Orientation - Asexual
Species - Lion
Role - Pride Member
Kin - All deceased
Mate - None
Crush - None
Allies - Coming soon to theaters near you...
Description - She is a light brown furred lion with a sleek and somewhat muscular build. Her overall body fur is quite short and smooth, save for her ears, face and front leg tuffs, which are kind of long. She has bright green eyes.
Picture
Barika_zpsf51c5713.png
History - Barika made the trip from the outlands to the shadowlands when she was just a cub. When the trek first started, Barika was with her mother, father and younger sister, however, hunger and disease soon killed off her father, leaving her mother torn with sadness. The loss of their father was too much for Barika's mother and so the lioness began to waste away until finally she was gone. Barika took it upon herself to keep her and her little sister alive, but it was hard for the younger cub to keep up with the pride. Barika often had to carry her sister, but even then that wasn't enough. Her sister would get sick frequently and was constantly dehydrated. Barika's younger sister died three days before they reached the shadowlands, and Barika, like her mother was enveloped in sadness and despair.
That is until she found Kenene. Having to take care of Kenene gave the young lioness a sense of purpose and so the lioness and her new found sister thrived.
Other

RRT5

Name - Kenene
Age - Six months
Gender/Sex - Female
Sexual Orientation - Heterosexual
Species - Lion
Role - Pride Member
Kin - Barika (Adoptive Older Sister)
Mate - None
Crush - None
Allies - Coming soon to theaters near you...
Description - She has light almost beige colored fur, a soft pink nose and bright blue eyes.
Picture
Kenene_zpsed508545.png
History - Kenene was adopted by Barika when she was only three months old. She was found under a dead tree, hiding from baboons. After the baboons were fought off, Barika attempted to tell whether Kenene still had her mother's scent on her but found none. Barika was hesitant to adopt the little cub because of how she had lost her younger sister, but the helpless cries of Kenene made her decision for her. Barika now takes on the role of being Kenene's sister, mentor and friend.
Other

YAY :D.

Also Teacup if they were asleep in the den keep in mind Ashura decided grind her claws on a rock to wake everyone up :P.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Kenene IS SO CUTE ERHMAGOSH. I JUST WANNA..

Aysi may be calm but she is going to open a can of whoop ass in a minute

Last edited:
There really is a cheetah in lion king! When Utulivu grows up she's gonna be all like:
the_lion_king_cheetah.jpg

She isn't part of the pride. She's just Eshe's friend.

Alright, I have two questions.

1. I have noticed there are no more males, but my guess is that this only extends to lions. Correct me if I am wrong.

2. I've noticed that there are hunters who are likely human. If so, would it be ok if I make a human hunter?

Alright, I have two questions.

1. I have noticed there are no more males, but my guess is that this only extends to lions. Correct me if I am wrong.

2. I've noticed that there are hunters who are likely human. If so, would it be ok if I make a human hunter?
No more males in general, we need more female characters.

Yes, you may (and that character is the only exception for a male character)

Yea it only counts to male lions.

Also playing a human hunter theres a very high chance that you'll get killed by the pride members.
This is your last warning to stop side GMing. I already responded to them; no male characters unless they are the hunter.

Name
Jason Miller

Gender/Sex
Male

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Species
Homo Sapian(Wise Man)

Role
Human hunter

Kin
Kim Miller- Daughter
Maxwell Miller- Son
Edward Smith- Brother
Jack Kenway- Brother
Father and mother are deceased

Wife
Claire Miller

Crush
None

Allies
His dog whom I will make an app for.

Description
height: 6'3"

Weight: 209

Jason is a dark skinned man with green eyes and brown hair. He has a built body due to being in the military along with tattoos and has a few scars scattered throughout his body. One is located above his eyebrows where a piece of metal glazed him. Another one his hand with wrestling with his dog and the final one on his right leg where he scarped it against a metal piece while mowing the lawn.

Picture:
images

History:
Jason was born in rural Georgia, United States where he lived on a farm raising crops. He didn't raise any animals however, as they were only raised and tended to cash crops. Jason just loved being outdoors and while other kids were inside playing video games, Jason was out either tending to the fields or wrestling around with his dogs. Jason also spent a lot of time with his two brothers who would constantly mess with him, but somehow he always got the upper hand. Then one day his mother got a job offer in the city and she accepted it to bring more money in. Some of it would go to collage while the rest would go to paying the mortgage.

Then when Jason was old enough, he signed up for the military. He passed through boot camp as a sniper and found himself in a war. The horrors he saw scarred him both psychically and mentally. He managed to push through, however, and eventually the war ended. He was sent home with a few medals. It was also a week after he met Claire. The two just hung out until Jason proposed to her on your typical romantic night.

Years later they would have two children and had settled in the city. Jason suffered from what all veterans would suffer should they see combat, but thanks to some helpful people Jason has it mostly down. It was also during their settling down in the city that Jason received news about his parents' death. Both peacefully slipped away from this world in their sleep and oddly Jason wasn't sad. Perhaps it was because he was a religious man and knew he would see them again. However, after that, Claire lost her job and it became hard to make money. Jason had to find a way and as fate would have it, a man offered a proposal.

Go to Africa, hunt down animals, and sell them on the black market. Jason debated this for weeks, but finally had no choice when it was discovered that his son had a mental disorder. He accepted it and now Jason had found himself in Africa with a dog he brought over. For the last few months Jason had hunted here and had received letters from his wife begging him to come back. The veteran had no choice however. He had to stay here and hunt. Perhaps, he would find something worth a big buck. Maybe he would find it in what the locals called the 'Shadowlands'.

RRT5 baby!
Other
Equipment
Custom Sniper rifle and ammo
Standard Revolver
machete
Camping set and food
Hunting traps
Camping backpack
Map and compress
Books
Kindlefire