Shadowlands: The Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ResolverOshawott
I'm up for it. I've honestly lost interest in this one and the other one to be honest. But a fresher one with a set plan would be refreshing.

I would like to assist in making a new one.

I would like to assist in making a new one.
Okay great, i think it should be something original and no lion king characters. Maybe have them be further in Africa or maybe after all the lions and hyenas from the original movies are dead.

Is there going to be a hunter? Cause honestly the intrusion of humans in the rp was such a massive downer in my opinion.

Is there going to be a hunter? Cause honestly the intrusion of humans in the rp was such a massive downer in my opinion.
yeah i see what you mean, there could be more major threats then humans and i found it kind of stupid.

I think it's a good idea to make a new RP, and I leave it to Turtler and ResolverOshawatt. I don't think I'm going to join the new one.

I think it's a good idea to make a new RP, and I leave it to Turtler and ResolverOshawatt. I don't think I'm going to join the new one.
aw okay well you were amazing to rp with. Bye

Wait is this one dead? Or over? I wasn't able to get on for a day so yeah.... *confused*

Wait is this one dead? Or over? I wasn't able to get on for a day so yeah.... *confused*
well were creating a new rp, would you like to join?

Okay I guess when it's up or the details at least could you let me have the link?

Okay I guess when it's up or the details at least could you let me have the link?
definitely i will pm you when it's up

• Thank You
Reactions: Raven
Status
Not open for further replies.